State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

dear sir,
i have filled up the application form for the recruitment of clerks in sbi and my registration no...
To
sir
the sbi site form and voucher not found in which that i have some problem for applying for...
I Pravin kumar singh account no.of Sbi [protected] did an ATM withdrawl on 29th april 08 at about 8.23pm.But there is some...

I went SBI (Udhagamandalam) branch for opening a savings account on[protected]Monday) .But due to shortage of manpower, they said that the account openings can be done only after Wednesday. When I approached the Deputy Manager, he responded in a very bitter manner. I never expected from a Deputy Manager of a reputed bank to respond so rudely. He openly told to me and few other people who want opening account that 'why can't you people open accout in some other bank or branch' in a rude tone. I feel the customer treatment in SBI is the worst. Being a Govt organization, they have no consideration for public (and few of them are unfit to be in the managerical role).

SBI, Lakhanpur, KANPUR [regarding ATM] — ATM not yet issued on 2nd name of joint saving A/c

To, Dt.31/May/2008

[Tel.[protected]/ Fax[protected]]

Re.: ATM yet not issued on 2nd name of joint saving A/c
[protected].

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to above, I would like to draw your kind attention that I [VIJAY KRISHNA SRIVASTAVA] and my mother [ANURADHA SRIVASTAVA] opened a Joint Saving A/c[protected] at one of your Kanpur branch [S.B.I, Lakhanpur, Kanpur (UP)] in the period of Sep. - Oct/2007 approx. At the time of opening the account, we ask the Bank Manager [Mr. Garg] personally, that we need two separate ATM card on both name so that both o[censored]s can withdrawn the amount from our said A/c as I have to leave the Kanpur to joint a Company in Assam and my mother will stay in Kanpur. In few days, I got my ATM card but my mother’s ATM card was not received. In this connection, I approach to your said branch, they ask me to fill a complain letter, some time other documents etc., not only one or two time, I ran so many times for it but the output is yet nil. From Jan./2008, I am in Guwahati and working in a Print media house & on Feb./2008 I went to Kanpur for the said problem but after my so many attempt the problem remains same. Your said branch Bank manager told me that there is some technical problem from Mumbai Office, from where ATM cards are issued.

Sir, you are requested to please look into the matter at high priority and solve our problem as early as possible, though your said branch gave their full support in this regard but unable to solve our problem.

Thanks for your anticipation.
Yours sincerely,

[Mob. 0-[protected]] at present
not in use.

Other details: Joint saving A/c No.[protected]
1st Holder :Vijay Krishna Srivastava
2nd Holder :Anuradha Srivastava.
1st Holder’s ATM Card No.[protected].
2nd Holder’s ATM Card No. Not received

[Tel.[protected]/ Fax[protected]]

Re.: ATM yet not issued on 2nd name of joint saving A/c
[protected].

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks for your anticipation.
Yours sincerely,

[Mob. 0-[protected]] at present
not in use.

Other details: Joint saving A/c No.[protected]
1st Holder :Vijay Krishna Srivastava
2nd Holder :Anuradha Srivastava.
1st Holder’s ATM Card No.[protected].
2nd Holder’s ATM Card No. Not received
i need a new opening saving account in your bank so please send me online appilcation form
and also enet banking form

Thanking
To, Dt.02/May/2009
State Bank of India.

Subject : Deduction of Amount with false entry.

I Hisamuddin Mohiuddin Kazi an Account Holder of your Bank/ East Street, Gulmohar Building Branch, Pune, India. Bearing an A/C No. [protected]. Withdrawal of Rs. 20, 000/- was done by myself from Appa Balwant ATM on 09/04/09 at 22:12 pm (ATM ID S1AN[protected]. After the withdrawal, the Bal. Amount was of Rs. 46, 777.60/- but when I did transaction on 10/04/09 at 22:34pm (ATM ID S1AN[protected] of Rs. 20, 000/- from the same ATM the Bal. Amount was shown Rs. 6, 777.60/-, where as I have done only One Transaction on 10/04/09. But my statement is showing Two Transaction on dated 10/04/09 which is false as per my knowledge. And One Transaction on 11/04/09 which is again False. When the A/C is showing Bal. of Rs. 6, 777.60/- how can it will be possible to withdraw Amt. of Rs. 20, 000/- on 11/04/09.
I have also attached is the Xerox Copy of Statement for their Reference.
After knowing the following deduction of Amt. Rs. 20, 000/- I immediately went to the Bank of 11/04/09 with the application. I was assured by the bank authority that the application will be sent to the Head Branch Nr. Treasury Office, Pune and in couple of days you will be informed. But when on 15/04/09 when I went to Bank the check the following matter, I have been told that your application is with the Head Branch, so you just visit our Head Branch and let them know the following issue. I went to the Head Branch, their the authorised person told me that you will come to know from your Branch where you hold the A/C. Since then I am regularly in follow-up with the Bank Authorities but their is No Answer from any one as well as from the Bank Manager too.

My complaint has become a petty issue for them but it means a lot for me by visiting Bank, Standing in a cue, wasting my time, getting mentally as well as physically harassed and receiving a blank answer as in reply . Now almost 20 days have passed and their is no reply after giving written as well as verbal reminders.
I am not the only person facing such problems but their are many A/C holders who are suffering due to lack of loyalty with work.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

Now the Second Issue : I got a Pay Order from HDFC Bank (Centralised Clearing, Pune) dated 27/04/09 of Rs.1, 30, 408/- which I deposited in My A/C (No. [protected]) on 27/04/09. Which was supposed to be cleared by 30/04/09, but when I went to the Bank to withdraw the Amount, I the surprisingly came to know that the Pay Oder was returned to HDFC Bank with some Other Reason. When I checked the issue, with the HDFC Bank authorities, they said that it is perfectly Clear from their side and the problem with your SBI Bank. Till date I was unable to know the valid reason from the SBI Bank authorities. It has seriously effected my business relations with the party to whom the payment was suppose to be done. My name has been spoiled for the mistake which is not done by me and definitely it will effect me in future relations.

I sincerely think, that I should take this matter in a Legal way by taking the Bank and the following Authorities to the Law of Court under Customer Act.

I kindly request you to look in the matter at your earliest.

Thanking you.

Hisamuddin .M. Kazi
M.No : +91-[protected]
The same treatment was experienced by us from the branch manager at SBI Jaisalmer, Rajasthan which is not expected out of reputed nationalised bank. The matter should be taken care of by the higher authorities or while recruitment of staff itself some etiquette and manners are to be taught to them

I got mine online sbi account in good health, and i am able to see mine account statements but, i dont...

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Himangshu Agarwal, writing on behalf of my father Mr. Ramesh Agarwal.

He is carrying an SBI Credit Card, but due to some reason he could not pay his dues in time. They asked him about the settlement, & when he agreed, they were suppose to give us a settlement letter within 7 days which they did not give till next one month due to which he did not deposit money in his account for cheque clearance & that cheque got bounced.

Then in last two months they asked for Rs. 8, 000.00 per month as settled/agreed amount, now only Rs.4, 000 left. Last month when he asked about clearance letter, they told we will get it after paying the last installment. Now in this month when SBI people called up for Rs. 4, 000, & when my father asked them about that letter, now they are saying that settlement has been canceled as it has already crossed 3 months. Then how they could ask for 16, 000 in last two months as settlement amount.

Now repeatedly they are calling, everyday. Although every day I am giving the same reply that he is out of station & will be back after 10 days. They are calling 3-4 times a day. Please look into the matter as soon as possible. I am ready to my balance Rs. 4, 000 but I should get my clearance letter.

Thanking You.
    Himangshu Agarwal
    Guwahati
    +91 [protected]

SBI Credit Cards — HARRASMENT FOR DUES ALREADY SETTLED

I HAD AN SBI CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS SETTLED IN MARCH 2007 AND GOT A CONFORMATION FOR THE SAME FROM SBI REPRESENTATIVE TELEPHONICALLY N WEN ASKED FOR THE PROOF OF SETTLEMENT, WAS TOLD BY THE REP THAT THE COLLECTOR WHO CAME TO COOLECT THE DUES WOULD BE WRITING ON THE RECIPT THAT ITS A FULL AND FINAL PAYMENT AND DID SO BUT NOW AFER A YEAR I GET A NOTICE FRM THE LAWER FROM SBI STATING THAT DUES ARE UNPAID AND WILL FILE A SUIT AS U ARE PUT UNDER DEFAULTERS LIST AND LEGAL PROCCEDINGS WOULD BE CONDUCTED AGAINST YOU.WE SHUD NOT BE PENALISED SO PLZ GUIDE WAT TO DO.

On 10 May 2008, i used my SBI ATM cum Debit card at SHreeShivam Garment shop Durg Chhattisgarh for the bill of Rs 1265/.....
      SIR,

I AM AN ORDINARY APPLICANT FOR YOUR CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT.BUT FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, INSPITE OF...
      I have an saving account no. [protected] in State Bank of India Jawala Puri, Nangloi Delhi. I had withdrawn cash of Rs.4000/-...
      its started working so do fast n submit soon

thanx sbi...
      my name is narendra.iam living in komaragiripatnam a village in andharapradesh state. iam applied for sbi atm card.22 dyas...

there is error showing while submitting the form for recruitment of 20000 clerks in State Bank of India.
      i m sbi cap sec online trading customer. i applied 3 months ago for online trading. now my demat as well as online banking account is open. but yet i cant do online trading becouse in fund lien it gives error "E-broking registration is not available contact branch" . I make a complaint of this error number of times but no reply and no correction. my suggetion is dont opent sbi online account open other online trading account like hdfc and others. i m very errited from the sbi. it is best band in saving and other account but very poor in demat and online trading so dont opent demat account in sbi

also if any one know the solution of this problem please e-mail me
      visit your respective bank branch and request them to provide you netbanking which is demat enabled, carry the documents ...errorneously sbicaps has not mapped your bank account, so u have to approach the bank branch as well as sbicaps to rectify this.

As per Employement Notice I am deposited the required fees of the exam through CBS branch of ASANSOL. After that I am trying to Submit the Online Form but After 2 Successfull completed pages it displaying "Page Cann't be Displayed". Please give me the proper solution regarding that as Application Last date is 31st May'2008.
        Curriculum Vitae

Religion : Hinduism
        Date of Birth :[protected]
        Sex : Male
        Marital Status : Single
        Languages Known : English, Hindi & Bengali.
        Nationality : Indian
        Category : SC
        Technical Qualifications
         Successfully completed “Certificate Course in Computer Financial Accounting” form ALPHA PLUS
         Successfully completed MS-OFFICE, WINDOWS, DTP, BASSIC, FUNDANENTAL, INTERNET
         Typist - @45 wpm.
         ITI Machinist Durgapur
        Academic Qualifications
         Passed Bachelor of Commerce in 2005 from Burdwan University.
         Passed Higher Secondary Exam in 1993 from W.B.H.S.E.
         Passed Secondary Exam in 1990 from W.B.B.S.E.

Knowledge
         Professional Experience of handling Accounts administration in Construction company.
         Professional Experience of handling Mechanical Store in Construction Company.
         HR Administration Construction Company
         Skill Knowledge of Purchasing Mechanical Material for Construction works.
         Knowledge of Computer Software (Tally6.5, MS DOS, MS Office, Windows), hardware.
        Working Experience
        Still Working as an Accountant in Durha Component Pvt Ltd of last 8 Month.
        Worked as an Assistant Accountant in Dabur 1 years.
        Worked in Mechanical Supervisor 40x2 Mg Power Plant 1 years.
        Worked in Durha Construction Pvt. Ltd. Accountant 6 month.
        Career Interest
        Interested in working in a progressive organization that will provide me with an opportunity to prove my competence and enhance my management and technical/accountant/ administration skills.
        Declaration
        I here by declare that the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date:
        Place: Sattore (W.B) KARTIK CH. SOWMONDAL

I have deposited application fee Rs. 250/- on 15th May, 2008.My Journal No. is[protected].

How to fill up the form, please SBI issue guidelines for those who are not able to submit the form online.SBI can take form by hard copy.
          Dear Amrita I have complaint your problem to sbi officer . Immediatly he will do good job.
          Take care
          SIR,
          I AM UNABLE TO FILL THE FORM, I HAVE PAID 250RS. ON 26TH DEC. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FILL PLEASE HELP ME WITH IT.
          THANK YOU.
          UNABLE TO FILL THE EDUCATION LOAN APPLICATION ONLINE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE MANAGERS ARE TRYING NOT TO ENTERTAIN THE LOAN APPLICATION. AT LEAST THE ATTITUDE FROM ONE BRANCH OF SBI WAS QUITE CLEAR. ON THE OTHER BRANCH THINGS ARE GETTING DELAYED BECAUSE OUT OF NOWHERE THEY ARE GETTING INSPECTED NOW AND HENCE MY LOAN APPLICATION CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
          I CANT FILL THE FORM PLS HELP ME
          I am unable to fillup a form.plz i[censored] help me to fillup a form by giving the site address I will be happy.
          THANKING U
          NIRESH BASAK
          sir i filled up the form for sbi clerical recruitment, now i m frm calcutta...n evrythnf frm submitting the form was fine...but i m confused abt a thng that is in the form there was a thing like deposit city...now i wrote there mumbai as in the deposit journal it is mentioned clearly that money n evrythng is going to b get deposited in mumbai...so is it correct ???will that b mumbai or sumthng else...n if its wrong will my application get cancelled..n when i m going to get my admit card for the exam????pls clear out my queries ...

BILL GATES AMERICA CALL SBI GENERAL MANAGER AND ASKED HIM SIR HOW YOU MADE A TRICK OF NON SUBMISSION OF RECRUITMENT
            FORM...
            hi...
            i am one of the odniary candidates of SURAT(GUJARAT) who are applying for clerk post recruitment(20000 seats...
            Dear Sir / Ma'am

i got opened a new saving account with sbi a. ali. road, new delhi. (a/c no. [protected],...
            I have been trying to submit online application for clerical recruitment for last one week.But i couldn't...
            For the past three hours my efforts to submit my application online have failed. Even on approach the officials at SBI, Trichy,...