State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Sep 24, 2022
19804

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints page 1348

State Bank of India — Transaction Dispute

With reference to the above subject I received letter dated 07/02/08 with ref number: MQ[protected] from SBI Card. Content description in letter is very disappointing, as the monetary loss occurred was due to misuse of the credit card. As soon as lost of my card came to my notice immediately I had informed SBI customer service.But before that some body had done unauthorised transaction.I had logged complaint in Santacruz(East),Vakola...

One day the SBI card sales executive came in my college and told SBI card is free chargeable. There is no any rental for SBI card. I filled the form and SBI card also received to me. I call sbi card toll free no several times to block and cancel my card i donot interested to use that card.Earlier they told that ok but they are sending letter regularly. Everymonth i called them for the same but i did not got any positive response from there side.I have not used SBI card at all . One executive has called me to deposit the payment that you have taken insurance in SBI Card and you will have to pay for that. (Really i have not taken any insurance on SBI card even i have not signed for insurance). Every month they send me the statement and everytime the bill increased by 1500 Rs.MY SBI CAARD NO IS[protected].
Aug 13, 2020
This complain true on date 6/3/09 SBI card sales executive come my home in karnal 1756-A sector-6 and he say me i convert ur silver card in platinem card without extra charge and ur cradit limet is increse 2.5 lac.He fill up my application form and he recieved my card and says new card i got in a week by couriar.He comes from gurgaon.When i cheak my unbilled amount 1400 Rs credit on vishal mega mart on 9/3/09.When i complain coustmer care they say there are no any scheme convert platiniam card and ur layble to paid this amount then i understand a chetter cheat me. I request all o[censored] pl do not give ur card and card no. any person. SUKHWANT SINGH
dear sir
This is TB.Somashekarappa my cradit card no:[protected]
My problem is Ur sent a massage to my mobile no:[protected]

ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
please correct the same and sent a details of payments,
awiting for ur fast reply

regards
TB Somashekarappa
ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
please correct the same and sent a details of payments,

card no.[protected],
    sir, till today i have not use your credit card, few months before one offer was given to me many times," accept the DD of Rs 30000/- w/o any interest upto one month" . It is surprise that I have received DD 094243 dated 14-07-07 with letter & envolop w/o date on 10-09-07.i.e.after 2 months , on taking suggetion from your executive I cash the DD and within one month from the date of recipt I paid all Amt to you as per telephonic talk .Till today I am receving statement demanding amt of Rs 2274/-. hence you are requested to clear my statement so that I can use the card in future , otherwise cancel the card . Dont send me statement again. Thanking you umesh kawalkar, amravati (MS)

SBI CARD — Charging for not used credit card

sir/ madam,

I am holder of card with following details

Card NO : [protected]
    Name : V. O Mohanakumar

Date of Birth : 27.5.1964

As per letter from SBI Credit card, I have a balance of rupees more than ten thousand to pay for the above card number .

Actually I have never used the card for any type of transaction or not joined any schemes for the SBI card holders.

I have told the executives that i am not interested the card but he told me it's free of cost and only paid if any transaction happened

I am getting monthly statements for paying bills .When i contact with customer care department they told me that not to pay the payment unless card is used

and they also told me that if I never need the card break the card so I did like that and dropped at the box. I have sent a letter to the following address

regarding this and informed that I am not liable to pay this amount

1) SBI CARD and payment Pvt LTD,
    New Delhi 110001.

2) Mr.Bharadwaj Ryali
    Payment assistance unit
    Gurgoon -122002

By submitting all the above facts I am asking you to kindly avoid me from paying the bill since I didn't used the card. If you are not accepting this request

I have to go to Human Right Commission and to the Media also

Expecting Your favor at the earliest,

V O Mohanakumar

SBI — Credit card unnessary due

Daer Sir,

I have taken Credit Card of Bank and if the bank sends Bill charging Some Insurance policy and it was informed verbaly as well as through mail to bank that I have not asked you to send such policy and if you are charging amount to me please send detail document of policy as well as policy number policy paper to me.After clear cut discussion and explanation to different different executive of bank last 2year and six month bank is charging late fee charges and not willing to close this matter and now bank has forwarded this detail to Credit information berow and due to this another bank who want to give me home loan stopped sanction letter .It makes big loss to me .I have given total 10 mails and they replied through one mail that amount reversing is not possible .Also they are not sending detils of policy .Please help me out in this problem wheather to pay amount with late fee charges or registerr a complainton them .

Lale D D
    Almost the same thing happened to me also. When I came to SBI bank at Nagerbazar -Kolkata for
    depositing PPF amount, one executive accosted me and told that he will give me a gift as I have PPF A/c. He offered me a free SBI Credid card for one year. I have not shown any interest. He told me you
    just keep it and it will cover some insurance . Still I was not interested. He then request me to keep it
    and it will save his job. Like this, ultimately I have agreed and very quickly he filled-up the application
    by me.

Any way, I have purchased few goods and paid the amount within due date.After my last transaction
    the bill shows some interest( around Rs.50) accrued, though I have given the cheque in due time. I wrote a letter and
    dropped into drop box, saying that I am not accepting the bill and I want to close the account immediately. But there is no reply from bank. I talked to the branch manager of Nagerbazar and he said there is no relation with the bank and could not help in this matter.

It is surprising that one person is doing business in SBI bank premisses and for that the bank is not
    responsible.

In every month bills are coming with an interst of the previous iterest amount. I dropped another letter
    for closing the account along with broken card as per advice from customer care department.

Still the bills were comming about one year and then stopped. There is no communication till then. I thought the matter was solved.

Now, after five years, representative from SBI contacted me over phone, saying that you have to settel
    the account and you have around Rs8000/- due. I have explained the whole thing and asked him '"why you have not setteled earlier when the amount was small and now you want to settle when the amount is substancial.'" But he don't like to listen me and keep on disturbing me almost every day in my office and residence.

Please help me from this dispute.

Ananta Kumar De

Card #4317-[protected]

Ph:[protected]

sir,maine june 2006 main sbi se 34,000 ka dd encash kiya tha jiska no.167720 tha jiski instalment maine 2007may tak di hai uske baad maine foreclosure ke liye customer care main baat ki to unhone mujhe bataya (ms.shyamshree)ki ek pahle jo aapne 10000 ka draft liya tha uske8643 rs. or baki foreclosure ke liye 20676 rs ka cheque rems department main bhej do.vaise to main aapke yahan atm pin or statement na milne ki complaint bahut baar feedback.[protected]@ge.com par kar chuki thi par aaj tak mera atm pin no. nahi mila or sahi time par statement na mil pane ke karan maine foreclosure ko better option samjha lekin june 07 se apply kiya gaya foreclosure aaj tak nahi hua maine jab rems department main ch.bheja uske baad15july ko statement ayi ki aapka full foreclosure ho gaya or No Payment Required likha tha.uske baad mere mobile par alert aya payment due hai maine cuctomer care main ph kiya to pata chala ki mera cheque bounce ho gaya maine sbbj sarita vihar ke a/c ka cheque diya tha maine ch.26 june ko courrier kiya tha meri july ki statement main likha hai ki cheque 7 july ko mil gaya par cash hone ke liye 27 july ko mere bank main pahuncha tha is main meri koi fault nahi thi mere account se mere housing loan ki installment nlkal chuki thi is liye mera cheque bounce hua aap ki galti ke karan aisa hua.fir maine jitni bhi baar customer care main ph kiya sabne alag alag amount ka cheque bhejne ko kaha aap mere account main dekh sakte ho pahle1055Rs.fir3963.65Rs.ka cheque bhej diya fir main hi baar baar fone karti rai apke yahan se mujhe koi sms nahi aya.sep ki statement alert mobile par aya fir ph karne par pata chala ki 14000 or bhej do maine kaha ki aap bahut din tak ch. cash nahi karvate ho fir kahte hi ki cheque bounce ho gaya to aapke executive ne kaha ki aap drop box main cheque daal do r fir customer care main ph kar dena hum aapka fund rems main forward kar denge maine aisa hi kiya maine ph.kar ke apke executive se kaha ki vo mera amount rems main transfer kar do to unhone kaha ki ab aapko kuch nahi dena hai 7oct ko mere account se 14ooo Rs.transfer ho chuke hai ab mujhe baar baar statement mil rahi hai ki aapko13971.69Rs.aur dene hai main ab kya karun mera paisa kahan ja raha aapke yahan itne harsh,rude answer milte hain ki ph karne ka bhi man nahi karta main asthmatic patient hoon 2 baar attack ho chuka hai sir kindly help me &foreclose my loan account.i dont want to continue with your bank pahle bhi main yeh card band karva chuki thi.
      Aug 13, 2020
      My dad is continuously getting calls from sbi credit card centre. They don speak any thing clearly .They just ask about me. I have clearly mentioned my cell number.If at all any issues they should contact me, but time and again they will call my dad.Because of work, I stay in a diffrent place.
      My dad is getting calls from this number [protected]. I have been trying this number, but it is continuously coming busy.
      Please stop this harassment to my dad
      I have been using SBI credit card for the last six months and have been paying full payment regularly. I used to get SMS in my mobile giving the total outstanding amount and I used to honour the same. My due date was 12th of every month.

This month, I did not receive any outstanding message from SBI, neither the bill nor the SMS... and I also forgot about the same because of Pongal holidays. I received a call from SBI collection agency, day before yesterday and they requested me to pay only the minimum due... As a policy, since I pay the full amount I told them and they in turn told me that they will send someone to collect the same. During the conversation, I asked for the full amount due so that I can prepare the cheque and the lady told me its Rs.14, 000/-

The man came to my place the next day to collect the same and since I wanted to clarify the amount, I asked him the cheque amount and he called his people and told me that the amount due was Rs.18, 000/- When I told him since there is a discrepancy in the amount, I shall check on the net statement and pay him the amount. The man left, but I got a call saying that I have to pay Rs.14, 000/- I told him that his person has already left. The person on the line called Karthik shouted at me saying that they will charge me Rs.750/- as interest charges if I don't pay him immediately. I just told him that between evening 7.00pm and morning 10.00 am there is not going to be much of difference as in any case, they would be depositing the same the next day only. But is was shocking for me to hear the way he spoke over the phone to collect the same.

I told him I shall deposit the same in the drop box and did the same.
      To my surprise, just about 30 minutes back, I received a call from SBI assistance...(thats what they told me...) I asked him, is it the collection agency and he said no, but collected the details... I as a fool told him the details, but now feel that I was being cheated by him...

FOR TWO DAYS DELAY, THAT TOO DURING HOLIDAYS... THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO WAIT...AND FOR NO REASON GETTING ABUSED FROM SOMEONE UNKNOWN, THAT TOO WHEN I AM A PROMPT PAYMENT CUSTOMER. I FEEL VERY MUCH CHEATED AND WISH NO ONE ELSE IS BEING CHEATED LIKE ME... HENCE THIS COMPLAINT...

PLEASE DO NOT BE LIKE ME... PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT TALK TO YOU ANYTHING AND THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED AND SHOUT AT YOU AS IF YOU OWE THEM SOMETHING... BE CAREFUL...

A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER...
      Respected sir,

My self Jagdish singh, My Govt. Salery account in your SBI branch at Rohtak (Haryana)
      My Acc. No. Is [protected].
      My Application no.is PBD / ATM / 55
      Dated 29/11/2008
      Place of application--Rohtak (Haryana)
      ATM ID-SIAN 50009502
      TXN NO.1863
      My ATM Card no.[protected]

I went to SBI ATM on dated 25 .11.2008 at Panipat near Gurudwara (G.T.Road) Haryana.
      i put ATM card for take some of money, but i am awak that there is no any sufficient balance,
      FYI that privious day my balance was more than 10000 Rs.
      I really awak that my account debit with sum of Rs. 14500 Rs. in same day Evening 18:10 pm.dated 25/11/2008.and i LOST OF 14500 RS...

i put FIR in Police station as per same and submitted application in SBI branch.and branch sure to me that with in 3 month you got a positive result.

i really travel in many diffrent Branch SBI but there no any result..many more time i visit in Branch but still there no any action...

But branch Head Panipat SBI, , he told me that till evening[protected]:30 pm to 7;00 pm, an Engineer came for saved Photo graph same dated data but he told me that due to Virus problem in system ( SBI, ATM, Machine)
      AND SAID THAT all previous data has been crupt, and continue 29th jan..so sorry

there no any result and no any chance to help you.

I took mini statemnt but 20, 000 was debited from my acc.
      Its not yet deposited to my acc. its been 10 days.
      My acc No is [protected].

So it is requested to you that please help me same above mention matter.i will very thankful for your its this kind act.

Jagdish Singh
      M-[protected]
      I am ur bank credit card holder card no is[protected] I have received a ststment of Rs:-23130.04. i was mail to u last year many times and you give me reply That matter was closed but after one year i had received same. for your information i am get a policy on phone EMI is 800/- per month and I paid by cheque but next month i closed that policy on phone but your statment of that amount is coming reguralury. That policy was closed why the letter and statment is coming. i was not used credit card in any purchasing. this is harrasment from yor side.Please see that matter and do the needfull

DEAR SIRS,
        i HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED THE USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR INTERNET BANKING ON 14/01/2008. AFTER A WEEK, WHEN I TRIED TO LOG IN ON WWW.ONLINESBI.COM AS MENTIONED IN CONFIDENTIAL ENVELOPE, THE LOG IN ID WAS DECLARED AS INVALID USER ID.THE BANKING OFFICER HAS EVEN ENABLED FROM HIS COMPUTER AND ACCORDING TO HIM, NEEDS VALIDATION FROM MUMBAI OFFICE .

IN VIEW OF ABOVE I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES CONCERNED TO KINDLY DO NEEDFUL AT THEIR END.

THANKING YOU.

FAITHFULLY YOURS'

SATISH KUMAR TIWARI

SAVINGS A/C NO. [protected]

SBI TANDA BRANCH ,
        DITT-AMBEDKARNAGAR U.P.

MOBILE NO [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020
        I forgot my password, I need new password to activate my internet banking Activity. Please Help me ASAP
        My Account No :[protected]
        Branch Address: Bodinayakanur.-625513
        Theni district
        TamilNadu
        respected sir
        i have applied for internet banking i want to get email id & password but now i cant reach branch for receing email id and password because i am in oman (out of india) thatswhy i write a application to my accont branch to give a power of attorney to my brother and fax my application on fax no.[protected] which is in pune dattawadi sbi branch that fax report come ok but when my brother reach that branch they r saying we are not get any fax and i also mail to the branch on email id [email protected] my humble request is to co operate me help to touch with my account

datttawadi branch pune customer
        heerabai s swami
        this is akash from delhi i have my saving account in SBI sultan puri delhi, so i applied before 2 months for the itnernet banking but till now i m not getting my username and passowrd, two or three times i visit my bank the give me nos [protected], 4545, [protected], [protected] but i m not getting any response so plz do something ASAP otherwise tell me the procedure how can i get my username and password

akash deep
        MY account no is [protected]
        branch address sultan puri delhi
        Even I am having the same prolem in logging in using the internet I.D and pass word issued by the bank how do I resolve the problem
        Brinda
        Brinda

State Bank of India — wrong balance and lien amount shown

I see Rs. -8908.16 in my balance and Rs. 11000/= in as lien amount. Whereas i should have Rs. 62/= as balance and Rs. 2000/= as lien. Now this is what SBI can best do????...

SBI Bank — SBI CREDIT CARDS

I have applied for SBI credit cards two times in a year, they have taken all the important documents, after some days i recieved verification call on my cell and also on my landline numbers etc. After that i got sms that your request has been proceeded, AFter that i recieved another sms that your Card is rejected due to some reasons. I called their customer care and ask for reason but they are not ready to give any reason of rejection. Then...

Respected Sir,
          I am a doctor and I hold the doctors credit card started by your bank.I have been holding this card for a year or so,& not once have I used or swiped this card from the day I have taken this card.
          Why am I being sent a sms dated 13/02/2008 stating me to pay a amount of Rs2930.00 and they have also sms me saying statement of same being dispatched on 10th feb08.
          Do you send statement to doctors even if they do not use the credit card?
          I have given this complaint to your customer care and the complaint number is 16022.I have also reported the matter to your Sbi corp relnship manager in Pune sbi branch.Ihope my request will be dealt with as soon and I expect no more troublesome and discomforting calls from your side unless I happen to use the card.
          Aug 13, 2020
          what is the reality of doctors card? R we lso charged with time?

SBI Credit Cards — Health insurance from royal sundaram:- Not sought for

SBI IRCTC card no.[protected]
            My name is Anuroop Gopalakrishna Bhakthan.

In december 2006 somebody called me from another chennai number and he asked my permission to take a royal sundaram policy. Which i clearly refused.
            on 12th december i received a Voice Consent Confirmation For medisafe insurance (DC/SBI/S079 : 45996), from Royal Sundaram. The name of Person to be insured was Mr. G Scariah...

I have a SBI Creedit Card since May, 2006, and I have used in once in my life. For that one usage, I am still being charged. [censored] them. They are putting up the charges and charges and I have already paid them more, then i used originally. I am not going to pay a single panny now. Do not ever ever use this card....
            Aug 13, 2020

1 . without my consent debiting Insurance charges, administration charges, Insurance PA premium -6 Lacs ! I dont what kind of insurance is this

2. Not a single bank charge for cheque pick up charges only Indian bank SBI charge for the same.

3. SBI charges for just seven days late payment near about Rs.400/- and never take request to drop the charges of delayed due to concrete reason.

4. Balance transfer amount not debited avery
              month seperately after fixing six month
              instalment with interet @ nominal rate 1%
              commited at the time issuing balance transfer
              cheque but charging near about 45% p.a.
              5. on every thing they are charging Int. + Finance
              charges .

SBI — Double Charge

On 26 Oct 08 I had made a Debit card purchase for Rs. 643.00. However, This amount has been debited twice from my account [protected]. I had givena written complaint on 26 Nov 2008, But till date no reply/action has been received.

SBI Bank — Credit card interest

I have a SBI credit card isuued on jan-feb 2007. At that time agent said there is no any fees or not any interest, Its totally free.But after some months they called me for interest on the card.I never used that card ever.But they contineously calling me on cell and at home also...
              My name is RAKESH HARIRAM CHOURSIYA... i am using the credit card from last 1 year and i have paid all the amount which is uing by me but he is telling me that you have to pay the amount which is illeagle i already paid the whole amount which i used and still i didn, t getting any document from SBI like statement, no any call from bank about payment, courer person also not given me any paper from bank... and he is telling me that you have to pay late payment... plesse tel me i am so puzzeled from this bank...

NAME :- RAKESH HARIRAM CHOURSIYA.
              CREDIT CARD NO. :- [protected]
              VALID UPTO :- 12/13
              MOBILE NO.[protected].
              AGE :- 31

State Bank of India — password blocked

Our ATM Cum Debit password was locked, i was several times try by some ATMs. All ATMs show to advice slip " SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" & "PINCODE WAS LOCKED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH". I want to money urgently draw in SBI ATM. pl show our pincode also. Our SBI ATM Card No.[protected]
                a/c no [protected]...

10th February, 2008

Shri Manish Dewan
                VP Customer Service
                SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd.
                DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C
                12th Floor, Block 2,
                Building 3, DLF Cyber City
                Gurgaon 122002 (Harayana) India

SUB : Card No. [protected] OR [protected]

Firstly I am very happy to be a Card Member of SBI. I thank you very much for the same.

Since the first Bill I am regular Payer of SBI Card Payment. The Bill for Rs.98.93 for Insurance Premium was paid by me on 21.01.2008 vide chq.No.142880 on CARD NO. [protected] which was unsigned by me through oversight for which I am very sorry. I have checked my IDBI A/c. and found that the above cheque was not at all presented by your office due to UNSIGNED CHEQUE. So there was no question of cheque return charges. So today when I got your SMS for RS.489.80 I was shocked. I tried to convince your Executive on Phone but failed. I am writing this letter unwillingly as I really want to continue SBI Card Holder as a reputed organization but if and only if your authority waive this PENALTY CHARGES, unless please cancel my SBI Card immediately. I hope you will consider my case sympathetically and inform me accordingly per return mail. I have already paid RS.98.93 on 8th February, 2008 with a fresh cheque on ACCOUNT NO. [protected] AS PER YOUR LETTER DT. 25.01.2008.

Thanking you,

Dilip V, Kale
                Aug 13, 2020
                I am N V L N ANAND having a credit card of sbi Card no is [protected] has got the monthly credit card bill in the e-mail but it is not opening in the mail pl z send the monthly credit card bill by post or courier, it will be easy for me to pay the billed amount in the nearest SBI branch.In the Mail it is asking for password.instead of typing password also it was not opening.Pl z kindly accept my Request .
                Yours faith fully
                N V L N ANAND

SBI Credit card - Very stupid Customer care. They wont send statement even i[censored] complaint many times and thay will call after due date. The way thay ask such a way that no one like to response them. More over that they will give wrong information No sir we are sending now By email u can chesk it. Like that
                  Finally no statement. Intrest rates are very high compare to any other creditcards
                  SO my advice is please go for any other credit cards exept SBI CREDIT CARD. Its my sincear Adivce... Dont look for small offers. Today u may feel good one day ur time will come that time .....I am sorry...No one can Help U...God cant bless U

Credit Card — no compalint

it is not a complaint. i do not want to use my card No. [protected]- k. chinni krishna - due to my problems only i am cancelling the card. please cancel the card. i have deposited the outstanding of Rs. 17000/- against chq. no. 007530 dt 04.02.08. - please cancel my card. if any doubt or clarifications, send email to my email id. please do not call to house or phone.

thnak u

regards

k.chinni krishna
                  dear sir,
                  more than 12 months i wanted to get satatement of my account. but till this date not received .
                  my card no;[protected];
                  you send it by either email or my address

SBI Credit Card — No statement

I have not received the statement for the last two months and there is no SMS also from SBI with regard to due payment
                  i have not reciving my credit card statement of july 2009.
                  I have chang my home address but there is not forthere action so please up-date my new address as below
                  a7 weston park soci.,
                  opp. gangeshwar mahadev mandir,
                  anand mahel road,
                  surat 395009
                  gujrat
                  i have not received e statement till now to my e mail address. kindly send it

Complaints on "SBI - Giordano Gift offer"

SBI - Giordano Gift offer
                    Posted:[protected] by Hitesh Joshi
                    Giordano (SBI Card Offer)
                    Maharashtra, Mumbai
                    www.deals4all.net/sbiwatch/

I had placed an offer of Giordano wrist watch which was on sbi card offers .

They have sent the bill without the receipt of my ordered items. And not they have levied non payment charges because I did not pay the bill since the items were not delivered. They have not sent any mail regarding the same.The customer support of deals4all is not active and 24hrs busy.When called to main office they dont respond properly.Many a times they take mobile numbers promising to get back in half an hour but all in vane. I received delivery after 2 months and now they want to me pay non payment charges of rs.600 when the cost of the item is rs.400/-.

please take this complaint seriously and get me justice.
                    thanking you,
                    Hitesh Joshi
                    Aug 13, 2020

I was lured into taking a SBI credit card by the telemarketing staff during 0ctober 07 and form there begins the " customer delight in every way ". Since my usage was pretty high ( Average about Rs.45-50 K ) every month, I opted for a Cash Back Card as I could save about Rs.800 every month. After I got the first months bill during November 07 for Rs.44,154-00 and no credit for cash back given, when I called the toll free number, to my dismay, I was told that I have been issue an " Employee card ". I was not interested in using this card and disposed the card after paying the full amount. Then after 2 weeks they informed that , they have lost the cheque and I need to issue a stop payment for the cheque and issue them with a fresh cheque. Then as I had issued them with another "highly profiled " another customer friendly bank " ICICI bank " cheque, I had to incurr a loss of Rs.125-00 towards the stop payment. Later this cheque was realised and all of a sudden, the "lost " cheque by the SBI bank was tried to encash and I had to incurr another Rs 250-00 as the cheque return charges.

Calling the toll free number was a pure customer delight as you have to hear it to belive it !! You never know when the number gets connected and if at all somebody speaks to you, then its your dream come true !!. You will be trying to explain the situation, but the other person on the othet end would have kept the phone down.... Then the collection calls begin from Chennai. They literally take you through the " tirupati Darshan " without having to climb the hills. They just talk to you and we keep on repeating the same queires meticulously for 7 days a week & 5 times in a day .. Even today, My e-mails to them have been not answered to but for asking for the balance due which does not exist !!!!!

I strongly recomment one and all to take SBI cards for every one of their family members and experience the "ethreal" and the customer satisfaction to the extent possible !!

Please note: By doing this, there will be a army of people wanting to burn down the SBI credit card division and by this my problems will hopefully be sorted out !!!!!
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I have lost my credit card. Kindly block its usage. I lost it between 19 apr 2009 to 21 apr 2009.

1. 4th Oct. 07, I had purchased the Dell product through the SBI Credit Card No. "[protected]". I had opted for 6 months EMI on talking to a call centre personnel. But in the subsequent monthly statement it was for 12 EMI's and aloso the initial charges was abnormal to the one I was told over phone. But I paid the charges with protest after talking to Mr. Muthu in the call center on 19.11.2007. He said, he has lodged the complaints regarding both of the above subjects giving me the complaint No.[protected] and I was expecting the corrections. So far, neither there is response from your firm nor there is no correction. This shows the lethargic and negligent attitude of your firm towards the customers. Every customer will not have sufficient time to keep on exchanging the things frequently.
                        2. I am paying the installments as per the amount told by your call center personnel for 6 EMI's. If you inform me later about the changes in EMI mount and ask me pay the difference, I am going to refuse any such payments.
                        3. I am not receiving any of my monthly statements properly every month.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I have appended a email complaint sent to SBI Cards which explicitly shows the irresponsiveness and worse customer service provided by State Bank of India. We need to take action immediatly through consumer redressal forum / consumer court.

email follows..

Hello Sir / Madam

Referring to my SBI credit card, I want to escalate an serious issue for your immediate attention.

I am the prompt payer right from the first day of signing the SBI card and but totally dissatisfied with SBI card due to recent worse experiences with SBI.

Dues
                          Nov '07 - 14098
                          Dec '07 - 4100

I have made the over payment of 16000 for Nov and made the payment of 2200 on 1st Dec towards my Dec dues.

As my above overpayment for Nov should be adjusted with Dec statement, I have made the only difference amount of 2200 for Dec which would obviously close the dues for Dec statement.

Later late charges has been levied and I came to know that I should pay the EMI for the loan every month and over payment will not be adjusted with EMI. This was really a eye opener for me only at the time of enquiring and I was not appropriately educated regarding this. I raised up the complaint with the customer care and they agreed and reversed the late fee levied by seeing my credit worthiness and track record. I really appreciated that.

Hence, there was no due for Dec '07 statement as my complaint was registered as non issue on me. (Ref: Complaint no: MQ[protected]

But for the last two days, am getting calls from Chennai collections team torchering me for the Dec '07 payment???? I wish to highlight that they doesn't know how to speak with customers and demanding for payment in unprofessional, unethical local language that leads to reputational loss for SBI Bank and Card. This is very seriously hurting customers, that too, genuine customers. Am I a defaulter? can you show me any proof for that? Shall I take this up with Reserve bank of India or appelate authority to the highest level possible? Can you please answer why i am getting torchering calls demanding the payment though you have the credit balance of Rs.. 100 per the december statement? Don't you know the RBI rules of dealing with genuine customers????

I know the level of respect you provide to defaulters. I have seen few letters of SBI sent to defaulters of my previous tenant waiving all 20000 rupees of late charges accumulated for more than a year and asking only for the exact spending of Rs. 3000 made by the defaulter??

But as a prompt payer, you are torchering and killing ME? IS THIS FAIR???????

I have made lot of complaints to customer care stating this above chaser calls on 3rd, 4th and 5th Jan and as of now there was no solution.

Ref: Complaint No:[protected]

I am totatally disturbed, hurted, annoyed due to the services of SBI and I demand a compensation for that.

I want an immediate explanation and compensation failing which I may take this issue to highest level possible with consumer protection council or equivalent Ombudsman / redressal forums authorised by RBI.

I want to close all payments and terminate the SBI card services.. pls assist me in this regard.

regards,

Subramanian R
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          my card validity is expired on 09/08 .as on date u have not sent me the valid card .as per the statement dated 06/02/2009 there is a credit balance of rs.41 in my account .for the past four months i could not able to utilise your card.please let me know whether i will be getting a valid card.my card number is [protected].

regards.

a.s murthy

SIR

I HAVE VERY BAD EXPRIENCE WITH S.B.I CARSD WE ARE A GOOD CUSTOMER WITH S.B.I CARD .MY CARD NUMBER [protected] .SIR I HAVE PAID ALL MY OUT STANDING DATE 12/12/2007 CHEQUE NO 181371 AMOUNT 4900 AND DATE[protected] CHEQUE NO 181372 AMOUNT 4900 .I REQUEST TO CUSTOMER CARE THAT PLEASE CLOSED MY A/C AND I HAVE RECEIVED MASSAGE FROM SBI CARD DATE[protected] THAT DEAR CUSTOMER AS PER YOUR REQUEST WE HAVE CLOSED YOU SBI CARD .THAT MASSAGE I HAVE SAVE MY MOBILE PHONE TILL NOW.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE AFTER THEY SENDING PENDING BILL (AMOUNT RS 650.SIR PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER DO ME FEVOUR AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.REGARDS SUDARSHIO CAHTTERJEE.

ADDRESS

40 RAJE ROAD BAZARPARA PO SUKCHER 24 PGS NORTH WEST BENGAL KOLKATA-700115 INDIA
                            SBI Card
                            A/C IS CLOSED BUT TILL RECEIVED OUTSTANDING BILL
                            SIR

I HAVE VERY BAD EXPRIENCE WITH S.B.I CARSD .MY CARD NUMBER [protected] .SIR I HAVE NEVER PUCHASED ANY THING THROUGH THIS CARD AND COMPANY HAS SEND ME LEGAL NOTICE FOR PAYING rs 3422.05 WITHIN SEVEN DAYS. COMPANY DID NOT SEND ME DEATIAL OF THE PURCHASING OR ANY THING. I HAVE PAID RS 200/- ON 21.08.07 RECIEPT NO. 895974 (SBI CARDS, TOWER-C, DLF INFINITY TOWERS, BLOCK-2 BUILDING-3 DLF CYBER CITY GURGAON). I REQUESTED TO AGENT OF THE COMPANY WHO CAME MY RESIDENCE FOR COLLECTION OF DUE AMOUNT RS. 200. HE DESTROYED THE SBI CARD AS MENTIONED ABOVE AND CANELLED THE SAME ON 21.08 .07. I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY AGAIN SEND ME THIS LEGAL ISSUE FOR PAYMENT. CUSTOMER CARE THAT PLEASE CLOSED MY A/C IMMEDIATELY IF NOT CLOSED SO FAR HOW IS IT POSSIBLE AFTER THEY SENDING PENDING BILL (AMOUNT RS 3422.SIR PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER DO ME FEVOUR AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
                            WITH REGARDS.
                            DINESH SINGH
                            HA21, KAVERI APP BLOCK -1, HOSTEL PUSA CAMPUS NEW DELHI
                            AEW/PK/001/SBI CARD/09-10
                            27 July, 2009

To

Sub: Surrendered & Settlement of card payment-reg.

My Credit Card No: [protected].

This is to bring into your notice that I have surrendered my SBI credit Card two years back, due to the expiry months on 05, 2007. I submitted through your authorized collection centre and my card is collected by your Collection agent. I have not received any statement and credit card from SBI in till the date. But till this date I am paying minimum dues about two years from the date of my card expirers, amount I have paid till this date above RS : 35, 000.00, Few days back I received a call from the SBI recovery department stating that there are dues pending against my card RS :18, 000/=.
                            Please do need cancel my card immediately and if you are not stopping to sending me this type of false statement. I will take a legal action against SBI credit card.

After Card surrendered with Payment paying details as:

S.No. Cheque/Cash Date Amount Receipt no.

1. Cheque 07.06.07 1, 435.00 8611003
                            19. Cheque 02.02.09 900.00 13279520
                            20. Cheque 03.03.09 886.00 13314847
                            21. Cash 31.03.09 900.00 13597626
                            22. Cash 02.05.09 960.00 13621364
                            23. Cash 02.06.09 960.00 13862298 and more.

Thanking you.

By Regards,

P.KALANGAPULI.

I read a complain of same nature from another site user and here under my experience with SBI.

I am trying to get internet banking username and password from last 3 months. I'm banked with their Boring canal road, Patna branch.
                              1. Thir staffs are rude to customers.. they even not trying to learn from private sector banks ...
                              2. They are not competent and dumbs like anything...
                              3. There online complaint form is useless even you can't get a reply from them whatever problems you are facing.

It's better to have banked with Any Other bank.

Say strong NO NO to SBI.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              Agreed... NO NO to SBI... good slogan to warn consumers.
                              I forget my user name and user password.but i know profile password. so what to do now. please help me.
                              I want to know my profile password in internet banking
                              I forget my user name.but i know password. so what to do now. please help me.
                              My SBI's SB account [protected] at Salem Sri Rangapalayam Branch

I have the user ID and password. I forgot my password and ID. Please help me to access my InterNet Bank ID positively.

ArulKumar.J
                              My SBI's SB account [protected] at BANSDA Branch

sagar j. patel

SBI — Net banking user name password

This is sonali and i have lost my user name and password for net banking..I visited the sbi branch 4 times...But the people specially the manager is very rude and always giving me excuses like...the procedure is very big and the server is slow..audit is going on and we diot have a time etc etc.....I am so harassed and thinking to close my account because of the bad service....Any other way to get my user name and id?