State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank of India Central Pension Processing Centre, Navi Mumbai — REDUCTION/NON-REVISION OF PENSION

Khan Akramul Jabbar
MY PPO NO IS[protected]/ Dt OF RETIREMENT 31/12/2009. MY INITIAL PENSION WAS CREDITED 4 1/2 MONTHS LATE. THEN IT HAS BEEN...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Banks

State Bank of India — SBI Kattedan Hyderabad Branch Manager refused to open Current Account.

nisanjay
To, 25th July 2011

The Deputy General Manager (Customer Service),
State Bank of India, State Bank...

ctsrinivasan1966
TODAY I HAVE MADE AIRTEL MOBILE POSTPAID ON LINE PAYMENT THROUGH SBI NET BANKING. WHEN I FIRST ENTERED SECURITY CODE, THE AMOUNT OF RS 627.72 GOT DEBITED BUT THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM AIRTEL DID NOT COME TO ME. AGAIN WHEN I DO THE SAME PROCEDURES, THE AMOUNT 627.72 GOT DEBITED AGAIN AND I GOT THE RECEIPT FROM AIR TEL.

WHEN I CHECKED MY SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT STATEMENT, Rs 627.72 GOT DEBITED TWICE IN MY STATEMENT.

I WANT THAT TO BE REVERSED. WHEN I CONTACTED SBI CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE THEY GAVE BRANCH PHONE NUMBER, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.

MY TRANSACTION REFERENCES - IG[protected] AIRTEL RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED
IG[protected]AIR TEL RECEIPT RECEIVED.

AIRTEL REFERENCE IS 145452/05.08.2011.

CONTACTED PHONE NUMBER [protected]. BRANCH PHONE NUMBER[protected] NO ANSWER.

PLEASE HELP ME.

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] -CHENNAI

dinu_chow1975
    sir, im a account holder of sbi pbb gunrock branch.three days back i went to bank to deposit a cheque,i requested mr chynulu to stamp my counterfoil he denied and said to drop it in box.but when i insisted y he is not stamping counterfoil he very rudely spoke to me giving excuse that if the cheque is misplaced who wil b responsible,i[censored] want to stamp ur counterfoil come tomorow mrng.i told him to give it in writing,he got angry and was very rude towards me and said i wil nt give in writing nor i wil stamp.why the bank has written the costumers satisfaction is our satisfaction.they are getting salary and doing the job because of customers with whom they are behaving unfriendly.such staff shud be punished for such act,so that others dont do it next time.

dinesh c
    mob no:[protected]

pbb gunrock state bank of india — non reversal of wrongly debited amount

sir,i have salary a/c with pbb gunrock sbi no.[protected].i issued a cheque(703369) to akshaya educational society amt.13500/- as on 15-3-11,on 16th my brach debited the same amt of13500/- to my a/c but the cheque was returned stating in sufficent funds.when that amt was deducted frm my a/c then y the cheque was bounced,if the cheque was returned they shud have reverted my amount to my a/c.its more than one month but nothing has hapned.i have alredy submited one aplication to mr.srinivas but stil no action has been taken.i have consulted mr srinivas 5 times regarding this mater ,he saya i wil see n make sure that amt is reverted to my a/c but nothing happens.he doesnt respond corectly nor he follow up the problms of customers.i request u to consider my problem and do need ful as im a army personel i canot afford such amt to be blocked.i wil b very greatful to u for this kindful help.
    thanking you
    yours sincerely
    (dinesh chowhan)
    cheque no:703369
    a/c :[protected]
    thank u very much to consumer complaint forum and state bank of india that my complaint of non reversal of wrongly debited amount has been credited to my a/c 13500/-rs.

Rakesh kumar Soni
      Dear Sir Or Madam ,
      SBI CREDIT CARD
      subject : SBI CREDIT CARD
      Card Account Me Galat Indraj ......(WRONG DEBIT my Credit Card account}
      Dear Sir ,
      Me Ne 2005 Me ek Credit Cad SBI ka Liya tha CARD NO : [protected] Hai
      Nivedan Hai Ki Mene Card Lene Ke Bad www.ESIGNAL.com Ki ek website ke liya
      1 month ka pekej 5/7/2005 me 58.00 usd ka pekej liya tha jab muje 2005 me sttetment milaa to pata lagaa ki
      Esignal ko 7/5/2005 ko 58.usd mere account me debit kyaa ...lekin 5/8/2005 ko hi our 198.usd ka mere acc..me
      debit kar diyaa gayaa jo galat debit kyaa gya jiskee camlen menee 2005 me hi bataa
      diyaa aaj tak ese hi www.thebulliondesk.com kaa 1month kaa subacribe kiyaa usee
      bhii 28/10/2005 35 usd ka rong debit kiyaa gayaa ...mere card se menee koi cashwidrow nahi kiyaa mene jo sahii
      mere account me ji Right Debit thaa usee me 2005 me hi jamaa karwaa chukaa tha
      agra...mere is card me total 10 ten thouasnd ke karib kaa Debit huaa jo me20/7/2005 3000, 10/09/2005 4000, 17/11/2005 1000/- last
      payment 2000/- 14/12/2005 ko de chukaa tha last payment bhi mere acc
      sttatment me 31/12/2005 ko jamma hota hai pls mere account ko sahi kar mere account close kiyaa jay mene kai bar costmer care me
      camplen karne ki bat kahi to mujee batyaa gayaa ki aapkaa account settelment hi hoga
      our muje ek settalment lettat bhi milaa hai aap muje yah batayee ki kyaa WRONG PAYEMENT (ESIGNAL/THEBULLIONDESK } ki wajaa sw aaj tak Ya account close Nahi HUaa Our Mera Cridit Record karab Huaa Hai ....iS Account me 2005 me yah wrong entry nahi hoi to aaj mreaa credit loss nahi hotaa ....our muje 2005 se aaj Date 4/8/2011 tak koi bhi sttetment nahi milla hai ....Card ki limit 15000/- hi thi .......
      plz mujee Kyaa Mere ACCOUNT me Galar indaaj ko sahii Kar aap Is card account ko close kare our Mujee NOC deyaa ....me attach ment settalment copy bhi bej rahaa hu
      PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR INCORRECT INFORMATION IS DAMAGEING MY PERSONAL HONOUR. PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE, AGAINST WHICH YOU HAVE KEPT A FALSE REPORT OF SBI WEBSITE. IF I DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR REPLY WITHING 72 HOURS PLEASE NOTE THAT, I WILL SHARE MY AFORESAID EXPERIENCE WITH GENERAL PUBLIC BY MEDIA & SEEK LEGAL RELIEF, FOR WHICH YOU WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBLE
      EST RGAS
      RAKESH KUMAR SONI
      91-[protected]
      Dear Sir or Madam
      My Contect no..Cell :[protected]
      Rakesh kumar soni

rishi namdev
        DEAR SIR,

I use the Syndicate Bank ATM on dt.[protected] the ATM deduct the amount of Rs. 2000/- from my account ( A/c No. [protected]) but the above amount not received me. I write the complent to state bank of india SBI sadar Bazar Jhansi on date[protected].But till the date the amount not refunded to my account.

The bank has not taken any action till the date. So I request you to refund my amount. ie Rs. 2000/- and plus the penalty of during this period according to the rules of RBI.

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — Amount deduction in my account

my name is deokumar pandey savings a/c no.[protected], Address-JAP-9 sahibganj. on dt.02/4/2012 from my a/c Rs.2250.00 have been deducted without withdrawl the money.

Nagashetti

Am registering this complaint about my ATM Pin Block.

As i tried transaction in SBI ATM and tried 3times entering the same pin as it got error message to enter the correct pin. Contacted helpline they informed post 24hrs pin will be unlocked and i can try using the same card and pin to do the transaction, post 24hrs i tried the same but still facing the same issue.

So request you to look into this issue as priority basis as facing the issue from 3days as done the same what SBI helpline agent informed, So request you to please look into asap.

Kindly.

Priyanka N.S.

SBI — pin blocked

when i am entering the password on atm center on that time it showing pin blocked and contact operater
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Sbi - Br - Ezee Car Loan Jan11 — More Interest rate applied than agreement

grv2861

I had applied for CAR Loan to SBI in Dec 2010 and Get on 5th Feb 2011.

As per...
            Complaint category Loans

sunitha1177
            Irresponsible behaviour of SBI, East Marredpally, Secunderabad

Sir / Madam

I am holding an account in SBI. I deposited a cheque bearing number 488997 of CITI BANK on 21 July 2011 in East Marredpally SBI Branch. I realized that the cheque was not credited into my account where i enquired the same with SBI they responded that the cheque was sent but not cleared from CITI BANK. The same was enquired with the CITI Bank as well the cheque issue authorities where i came to know that the cheque has not yet been sent for submission to CITI Bank from SBI.

So when i launched a complaint today 3 Aug 2011 in written against this in SBI, East Marredpally they presented me reckless and irresponsible behaviour and finally informed me that they don't know about the cheque and they cannot do anything for it.
            This is how the Managers from a core Indian Bank working and behaving with their consumers. It would be really a wonder if SBI authorities going to do anything about this!!

warm regards
            Chityala Varalakshmi Sunitha

SBI Bank — CANCELLATION OF THE TERM CERTIFICATE

shashi shekar
              I Mr. J Shashi Shekar Naik have taken a term certificate from State Bank of Mysore, West of Chord road branch- 40280, Bangalore-86....

ms. baby
              state pension payment of Ms. Baby Ruth Roy PPO no. CLW/1992/202 DATED 17.03.2011 A/c. No. [protected] had forwarded this above ppo on 16.05.2011 from jamtara sbi branch to sbi cppc 4th floor adm. bld. J.C.Road patna. But it is still pending at above end.
              so please look into the matter personally and pass the order of payment to the consern branch. I am very unhappy for this dealy.
              It is inform that, My father (Mr.RAM NAZAR SINGH) pension pending from Dec10 to till date.PPO No.[protected] and A/C No.[protected].Branch SBI -AMLAI, IFSC Code-SBIN0001428 Distt-SHAHDOL (M.P).So please look matter in personally.My email Add:[protected]@gmail.com, cont.No.91-[protected]

SBI CPPC — non-payment of dues

REMITANCE OF COMMUTED VALUE OF Rs 478/- PER MONTH FROM JUNE 2010 TO MARCH 2011, aCCOUNT nO [protected], PPO No S/013674/95(ARMY) STILL DUE INSPITE OF MY REPEATED REQUESTS. PLEASE PAY THE DUES AT THE EARLIEST

gk8810
                I am a victim of holding SBI credit card. Please provide me a permanent Credit Card Closing letter.
                MY SBI credit card number is –[protected],

On 16/06/2010, a credit card is issue to me in the favor of fixed deposit at SBI Branch (3245) Faridabad.

On 16/06/2011, my fixed deposit time is over and I want to withdraw my amount, but SBI Branch (3245) Faridabad Official Says, “we want a credit card Closing Letter from SBI Card.”

Then on 21/07/2011, I call to customer care at [protected], at that time I have lodge a request for closing my credit card permanently and also a lodge a request for a credit card closing letter for SBI Branch (3245), Faridabad. Customer care executive says, “A mail related to your credit card is send to SBI Branch (3245) Faridabad and a closing letter is issued on your address.” But after long waiting nothing received from SBI card, due to this I was in a bad situation, where I really don’t know what to do? And where to plead?

Again on 02/08/2011, I went to SBI branch, and Here non-responsive official tell me, “we don’t receive any type of mail related to your SBI credit card.”

After all on 02/08/2011, I call to customer care at [protected] and Miss Kushbu attending my call and lodge a complaint and complaint number is[protected],

In short my SBI credit card is permanently closed from your side so please issue a Credit Card closing letter to SBI Branch (3245) Faridabad and also on my address because of Cash refund of my fixed deposit amount.

I am waiting for satisfactory reply from your side.

With Thanks & Regards.

Gourav Kala
                Chief Operating Manager
                Windshield Experts
                Faridabad-121004

Online Consumer Request for Permanent Credit Card Closing letter
                muje atm kaha se lena hai.. atm no- EA[protected]IN

nikul choksi
                  Dear Sir ,

i am settel of sbi credit carde number[protected] is settel by Rs.33,292.00 as on 26/07/2011 by cash payment .

i call sbi custmer care number they have junrete complain & given complain number
                  [protected].

i settel this payment affter talke with mr sahil aboroy & mr. veer sing therr mobail number is [protected].

so plz kindly do for this.

nikul choksi

account settled but no due certificate not received

State Bank of India — Wrong transaction statement given by bank

jagdamba
                    I transactioned at date 19 june 2010 near rajendra nagar delhi from PNB ATM using S.B.I atm card .I transacted 5000 from atm...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

bivansu

My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, unable to process. However, it gives the balance statement slip. My card no. is [protected] & Account Holder Name – Bivansu Das. Please give suggestions what to do.

Bivansu Das

My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 079, unable to process. However, it gives the balance statement slip. My card no. is[protected] & Account Holder Name –ALTI RAMU NAIDU. Please give suggestions what to do.

A.Ramunaidu
                    My Sbi ATM Card has rejected, its not working. My account no is [protected], Please Block my ATM Card.

Thank you.

Reference my complained Dated 1 August 2011 please note that this problem has been solved.

Thanking you,

Bivansu Das

kushaldekolkata
                      700I WENT TO SBI ATM COUNTER TO WITHDRAW CASH ON HAZRA ROAD ON 01.08.2011 AT 1 P.M. I PRESS THE BUTTON TO WITHDRAWN FOR RS.1700. BUT THE TRANSACTION IS FAILED. THEN I AGAING PRESS THE BUTTON TO WITHDRAWN FOR RS.900.00. THEN I GOT IT. BUT MY SBI SAVINGS ACCOUNT IS DEBITED BY RS. 1700.00.MY BALANCE IS RS.,20168.00 ON 25.07.2011. BUT NOW MY BALANCE IS RS.18468.00 ON 31/07/2011 AFTER WITHDRAWN RS.900 31/07 13.23 A.M. I DID NOT RECEIVED RS.800.00, ATM MACHINE DISBURSED RS.900 ONLY. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE DEBIT AMOUNT FOR RS.800 WHICH I DID NOT RECEIVED-KUSHAL KUMAR DE-[protected]-5/26, SEVAK BAIDYA STREET, KOLKATA -700029..

SBI — i got less amount from sbi atm

I HAVE A SAVING NO. [protected] IN UNCHA AMIPUR , VIDYUT NAGAR, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR UP.I DID TWO TRASICTION OF RS5000 IN MAIN BRANCH OF SBI NAVYUG MARKET GHAZIABAD ON DATED[protected].I HAVE GOT RS2600 FROM TWO TRASICTIONS. I HAVE GIVEN ONE COPY COMPLAINT TO MY SAVING ACOUNT BANK & OTHER COPY GIVEN TO MAIN BRANCH OF SBI OF NAVYUG MARKET ,GHAZIABAD.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TOTAL AMOUNT.

HAKIMSINGH
                      hhjj
                      gjkjsdrjkl

SBI CPPC Patna — Stop Payment of Medical Allowance with pension

a.n.sandhwar

Application for stopping fixed Medical allowance to the retired Divisional Accountants...

sanjay kumar garg
                        COMPLAINT FOR WRONG RTGS AND MISBEHAVE.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
                        IT IS INFORME TO YOU THAT I HAVE CURRENT A/C IN BRANCH SECTOR 20 PKL. I HAD DONE RTGS RS 8,50,000(EIGHT LACS FIFTY THOUSAND ONLY) ON DATED 12.07.2011 UTR NO. SBINH[protected] IN FAVOUR OF INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. BENIFICERY A/C NO. [protected]A189384 IFSC CODE BNPA0009009 DONE BY SH. KKSHARMA. WORNGLY MENTION BEIFICIARY A/C NO.[protected]A189314 AND THE SAME AMOUNT CREDIT IN OTHER ACCOUNT. BECAUSE THIS REASON I SUFFER HEAVY LOSS. FINNANCILAY AND MENTLY. BECAUSE INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. RS. 10,000/-(TEN THOUSAND) DR. IN MY ACCOUNT DUE TO NON PAYMENT AND MY DOD FACILITY IS CANCLED BY INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. ON 13.07.2011 I CAN'T TAKE SUPPLY FROM IOCL FOR NON PAYMENT. MY RETAIL OUTLET WAS GOING DRY. ON 13.07.2011 I ARRANGE FUNDS FOR PREVIOUS SUPPLY AND RTGS DONE IN YOUR BRANCH. I ASKED MR. KKSHARMA YOU DONE WRONGLY RTGS.BEING THIS REASON I SUFFER HEAVY LOSS THEN HE REPLY ME MAIN TO AISE HE KARUNGA KISI AUR SE KARWA LO AND HE ALSO REFUSE TO DONE MY RTGS ON 13.07.2011.OF RS 8,20,000 (EIGHT LACS TWENTY THOUSAND ONLY. TILL NOW I DONT RECEIVE MY 8,50,000(EIGHT LACS FIFTY THOUSAND ONLY) PLS LOOKING INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AGAINST SMR. KKSHARMA AND COMPONSITE MY FINANCAL LOSS. THIS OCCOURNCE DONE BY YOUR BRANCH SECOND TIME WITH ME.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

SBI Credit Card of State Bank of India — Shows insufficient fund in "Total amount due " of SBI card

rchoudhari
                          Dear Sir/Madam

I am Rajanikant choudhari.I have sbi card of state bank of India.My earlier balance as credite...
                          Complaint category Credit Cards

manik krishna kundu
                          DEar Sir,
                          The state bank of india, salkia branch has been deducting from the s.b account vide s.b.account no. [protected],

It is also strenge after kind attention about the above facts which are without our knowledge and since the said branch has failed to take necessary action.

I therefore, request you to investigate the matter and try to repay all deducted amount with penal interest.

Thanking you,
                          Yours faithfully,
                          Biswanath Modak

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                            Indigo Airlines
                            ticket not booked but payment was done
                            (10 minutes ago)
                            Idea Cellular
                            network coverage complaint in pimpalgaon of idea network
                            (16 minutes ago)
                            Idea Cellular
                            SMS service blocked
                            (16 minutes ago)
                            Dv Enterprises Gujarat
                            fraud company job
                            (21 minutes ago)
                            Dv Enterprise
                            dv enterprises gujarat fraud company job