State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6294)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

vivek99nair
My name is Vivek K A, I cancelled my SBI Card on 23 May 2011 through Customer service Help Line ([protected]) at 14.45. The online customer cancel my SBI Card and say that after 10 days you will get a "CANCELLATION LETTER AND YOUR TOTAL OF THE AMOUNT CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT" but today 06 Jun 2011 completed 16 days and I not received the "CANCELLATION LETTER" so please forward my SBICard cancellation letter immediately the undermentioned address and my SBI Branch email for my further action.
Official address :- VIVEK K A

DOB : 10 May 1986
SBI CARD NUMBER : [protected]
My Contact Number is : [protected]/[protected]
Email address : [protected]@gmail.com

Please give me a feed back as early as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:49:19
hai,

I would like to cancel my sbi credit card no: [protected] with immediate effect. also please note that i have made full payment as per your latest statement. So please do the needful at the earliest.

Today i spoke to sbicard custamercare for cancelling my sbi credit card, bearing the no.of [protected] ( which stands against F.D.), they taken my request and promised to sent closing documents by post to my home within 10 days.i have seen any lot of complaits AGAINST THE CANCELLATIONS.so i am worried about my money when i can obtained.
please advise me .

K.Rajendran
[protected]@yahoo.in
My name is P Sudhakar Reddy i have applied new credit card and application and all supported documents submitted.enquiry also completed application no[protected].but i can not receive the card . Please conform the what is the states know as on today.Application date is 15.10.11.My mobile no is [protected].

State Bank of India — ATM CARD MONEY TRANSFER PROBLEM [Resolved]

raghu9030
    MY NAME is Rahavnedra My account numbers SBI and SBH
    SBI Acno :[protected] Card No[protected]
    SBH...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Banks

deepakbeaspindia
    ARRIVED TO DEPOSIT CHEQUE OF CREDIT CARD IN STATE BANK OF PATIALA SHASTRI MARKET ON[protected], THE DROPBOX IS OPENED, LOCK IS AVAILABLE BUT BOX IS NOT CLOSED. DROPPED THE CHEQUE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA MAIN BRANCH ON 03-06-11BUT NO CONFIRMATION RECEIVED UPTO[protected].
    ULTIMATELY HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE BANKING. LACK OF FACILITIES. NO BANK AUTHORITY IS CHECKING THE DROP BOX STATUS.
    HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT EFFECTIVELY. A LOT OF INCONVENIENCE

DEEPAK SHARMA
    SBI CREDIT CARD NO [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:48:26

hemnit_21
      This is with refdnce to the order letter dated 26.07.10 by the 'Office of the Accountant General,Bihar,Patna,regarding the following:
      1.order for the payment of the revised pension.
      2.Payment of the cumulated value of pension.
      3.DCGR gratuity payable.
      Above mentioned order for Sri Basant Kumar(Retd. Asst. Teacher),with P.P.O. no.[protected] is said to be in process but the reason for delay is still not known.The above order known to get processed from Sub-treasury,Patna city to main treasury,Bankipore vide letter no.1441 dated 13.09.10.On enquiry from Main Treasury in November 2010,iwas communicated that the order for paymemt settlement been made to SBI Computerized Pension Branch,Antaghat.
      Till date several enquiries been made but there is no any trace out of the settlement actions.
      Kindly help us in getting the issue settled as now we are left with no other options than legal help.
      Hemant Kumar
      S/o-Sri Basant Kumar
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:48:26

eswar_abap
        I received SBI credit card with number [protected]. There was a mistake in name. So I was informed for receiving a new card with the correct name. I got message as the card is dispathced but I have not received the card.
        And I did not even activate the card but I am getting the monthly statement.

Logically I am getting the monthly bill statement without the card.

I can not trust SBI any more and I want to cancel the SBI card immediately.

Please cancel the credit card.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:47:58
        I had taken one credit card from SBI in 2003. Then I have surrender the card on 28/06/2004.
        Before surrender I had outstanding amount 1300 INR and paid by cheque no - 2277276 of Allahabad Bank. The amount also debited from my bank account.

Presently the SBI bank is sending me the bill for this card with high amount approx 15000 INR.
        For this issue i had send letter several times to SBI. But still they did not resolved the issue and they are sending the bill with increasing amount by monthly basis.

I had spoken also at SBI Branch at Allahabad. They asked me about my previous 1300 INR paid for different credit card account which is not belong to me means that card register with some other guy.

I am feeling very much harassment for this card so please look into this matter.

Card No- [protected]
        Card Holder Name- Zubair Ahmad

Thanking you,
        Tanveer Ahmad ( on behalf of Zubair Ahmad - S/O - Zubair Ahmad )
        Thanks for your response.

I got the monthly statement email with the following text:

Dear ESWARA RAO,

Please find attached your Monthly Statement for SBI Card Account number [protected], dated 15 May 2011.
        TO VIEW YOUR PASSWORD PROTECTED E-STATEMENT PLEASE ENTER YOUR 16 DIGIT PRIMARY CARD NUMBER ON OPENING THE STATEMENT.
        We thank you for using the SBI Card and take pride in having you as our customer.
        Assuring you of our best services at all times.
        Best regards,
        SBI Card

However I have not received the new Credit Card yet.
        Plese cancel the card immediately.
        I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not received my new card.i have cheeked my status with bank it is already approved card and it is dispatched for delivery but still i have not received Please give me a feed back as early as possible

App no.[protected]

mob no. [protected]

thanks & regards
        prashant kadam
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

State Bank of India — Card not received(SBI Card Appli No.. S0007563888) [Resolved]

rajesh_ bhardwaj9

on[protected], I have received a call from your representitve that there is some discripancy in my documents...
          Complaint category Credit Cards

hadyamalik
          This is bring into your kind notice that I m having saving a/c [protected] in the name of Shakeela Bano,I dropped chq in drop box in SBI Chaman Ganj Branch on 27th April’11.
          Branch conerns are denying for credit not received till date even denying that chq was not dropped in chaman Ganj Branch,Kindly see the matter on serious note .

For Instrument details pls find below

Chq Bank Name : Axis Bank (Civil lines branch)
          Instrument no : 053938
          Amount : 79000

I m enclosing account statement deposit slip alongwith Copy of Instrument for further reference for debit entry.

Kindly see the matter on urgent basis credit the amount with interest of entire tenure .

Shakeela Bano
          88/192 A Chaman Ganj
          Kanpur 208001
          Mob : [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:09:58

State Bank of India — debit card [Resolved]

ganpat bhambhu
            i have my saving account in sbi and usually i used debit card for transiction. but now last two weeks i have a problem ,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (82)Complaint category Banks

tottatil
            dear sir,
            i, anu t p is holding an account no: [protected] (a joint account with my wife manju menon) at sbi, cgo complex, lodhi road, new delhi.
            presently i am serving as deputy commandant at silchar, assam.
            on 27/04/11 at 1640hrs, i requested to withdraw an amount of Rs. 10,000/- from 2nd SBI ATM silchar bazar ATM ID S10G[protected] with my SBI ATM card no:[protected]. unfortunately vide TXN NO: 3769, only Rs. 500/- was disbursed. but Rs. 10,000/- was debited from my account. thus the disputed money is Rs. 9500/-
            immediately i registered a complaint with sbi customer care vide AT [protected] on 27/4/11.
            unfortunately till date only an amount of Rs. 500/- is remitted to my account on 10/5/11. thereby the disputed amount remain to be Rs.9000/-
            however i again registered a complaint with the sbi customercare vide AT[protected] ON 14/5/11.
            again on enquiring with sbi customer care on 24/5/11, i was intimated that i should contact my sbi branch ie sbi, cgo complex, lodhi road, new delhi.
            sir, i humbly request you to look into the matter and get the amount of Rs. 9000/- reimbursed to my account at the earliest.
            thanking you in anticipation
            anu t p dy comdt. (mob no: [protected])
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:47:29

malaymj

This query is regarding the cheque no.203939 dated 18/12/10.

I deposited this cheque for 579 Rs to UPSEB,but it bounced back despite having balance in the account.This is not the first time it has happened and is causing lot of inconvinience to us,as everytime the cheque is bounced,we have to pay the penalty.

This is totally unexpected beahviour and bank should be held liable to all the losses that are incurred to the customers.

Please look into the matter and revert with a legitimate response for the same,also provide the workaround for such problems,so that it does not happen in future.

This complain has been taken up by the bank authorities,and there is no action from their side till now(its 6 months now).We expect a compensation for the mental trauma caused by the State bank.

State bank knows that it is not the customers fault,still they are not taking any action.

Account details:

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:35:28

State Bank of India — FIN CHARGE ON RETAIL [Resolved]

T K MEENAKSHI
                kind attn SBI CREDIT CARD SECTION

i am card holder &card no. is [protected] .ihave made the payment...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Credit Cards

Office Address
                At/Post:Kenduapada Bazar
                Dist-Bhadrak
                Orissa,pin:756113

Sir,complain for Regeonal Medanager -Mr.Bailochan.mallick .Regarding for activation for SBI ATM

Card.My Account No-[protected] SBI ATM Card No[protected].As per SBI Rules I

Submited the application or send to Sbi.[protected]@sbi.co.in this mail address.But He was playing 31-5 to[protected] days.for the activation.At the End,he destoryed my SBI ATM Card.

So I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem.and i never wait for long time.

As per the complain please do the immediate action for employee of State Bank of india.

People of in this area are not sertified of his employement.So please do the action of SBI Employer

Mr.Bailochan Mallick.

Yours sincerely
                From
                Any contact for my name:kalinga kumar sahoo
                mail [protected]@gmail.com

sandeep928513
                  account no-[protected]
                  arvind kumar
                  dob[protected]
                  last transcations- 500 rupees...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Banks

itsumesh9

Today i am doing my recharge from the easymobilerecharge.com.
                  on the payment mode it had showed internal server error.
                  but the problem is that the balance in deduct from my account
                  but it has not been showing in my account & orders and also not showing in my email ID [protected]@gmail.com.
                  please confirm the same.please refund my balance.

Recharge mob. [protected]
                  recharge Amount 100
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:46:20
                  Dear itsumesh9,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. You can send an email to [protected]@easymobilerecharge.in. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Your money is always safe with us. That’s our promise! Kindly provide us more detail like your order no, mobile no recharged or registered email id with us to trace your order detail.

If you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@easymobilerecharge.in

We hope that you will provide us another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,

Easymobilerecharge.com Customer Care
                  [protected]@easymobilerecharge.in
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

pops2639
                    To the manager of SBI ,
                    We were trying to book a ticket online on www.cleartrip.com. We filled up all of the informations needed. When it came to the payment's page we were told to enter our card number and other details about our card, we did the same and then clicked on "BOOK". The page took a few minutes to load after which it showed that our card is not "Verified by Visa". Then we called the customer care. "Getting a chance to speak to your customer care representatives is like getting a chance to speak to God !" We finally got that golden chance to speak after 18 minutes. We went to the homepage of State Bank of India card, which is www.SBIcard.com under the supervision of our first customer care representative. We were told to make an account first & then go to "Verified by Visa". We signed in, saw our account & went to open the option "Verified by Visa". In page no. 1 out of 3 we were said to enter our card no. and password. We did so but the next page did'nt opened showing that either our card no. or our password is wrong. We again called the customer care . They were not able to help at all . They were sending 6-digit passwords which they called O.T.P(one time password)which were of no use. Like this we wasted our whole day (30/05/2011). Our card was once locked too when we were 'trying' under the supervision of your dear customer care representatives.We last tried till (31/05/2011, 10:45 a.m).Yes our card is now unlocked but this bank should be ashamed of it's customer care service, & I hope that this bank will rectify itself.
                    By Chandan Chakraborty of Howrah.
                    address: 37, Hem Chakraborty Lane.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:59

rajesh_ bhardwaj9
                      I have submitted my documents for the SBI Card on[protected], still I have'nt received any confirmation regarding my credit card. Kindly find my details below and update about my credit card status.

Name Rajesh Kumar
                      DoB [protected]
                      Father's Name Ramkishore
                      Contact No. [protected]
                      Address H.No. 241, VPO Dundahera,Gurgaon 122001
                      Company Address Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co.Ltd, SCO 4, 2nd Floor, Near Vishal Mega Mart, Next to payal cinema, Sector 14, Gurgaon 122016
                      PAN No. ATAPK5203E
                      Doucuments Submitted:- Copy of pan card, copy of passport, copy of existing credit card, copy of bill statement (credit card), copy of 1 photo.

I never received any verification call before[protected]. On dated[protected], I have received a call from your sbi delivery department (Phone No.[protected], regarding my card, they told me that my card has been approved and the same will be received by me on monday. I dont have received my card yet. Can u please let me my application or my ref . no. or help me out.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:47

SBI — credit card status

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My d.o.birth:12.05.1980.

Mobli No. [protected]

smt_tnj
                        Sub: Complaint against not giving clear visible entry on PPF account pass book twice by staff (required for submission with form 16) and rude behaviour by Branch Manager when requested for help.

I had opened a PPF account no. ([protected]) at SBI Yamuna Vihar Branch on dated 04/07/09 for taking Rs. 70,000 per year benefit related to income tax also for high interest rates on saving.
                        On dated 23/09/10 and 27/10/11 my father (senior citizen) had gone for deposited Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 respectively in my PPF account. As per some facilities of same day entry my father requested for entry both days but your staff on duty refused with excuse printer not working.
                        On dated 22/11/10 my father again came at bank for entry, it was done but overlapped with previous entry . On request many time and waiting it was done on next page again but with very disappointing way.

At the time of submission pass book entry with ITR 2010-11. I had faced problem due to
                        Overlapping and I had given explanation during submission. Though I had faced problem but I had not taken it seriousely.

On dated 05/05/11 and 18/05/11 my father gone for deposited Rs 49,000 and Rs 21,000 respectively in my PPF account. As per some facilities of same day entry my father requested for entry both days but your staff on duty refused with excuse printer not working at counter no-3 on dated 05/05/11 and counter no. 2 dated 18/05/11 respectively.

As usual on dated my father came at bank on dated 22/11/11 for entry pending due to excuse printer not working last time. This time entry was done but it was overlapped with previous entry, for this he had to wait 45 min for coming his turn. When requested for again printing on next page staff at counter no.2 refused to do though it was not visible easily also overlapped with previous entry. On confirming the name he refused to tell his name.
                        Due to last year overlapped entry issue I had faced problem during ITR filling. Therefore my father approached Branch Manager for some help. Instead of helping him he without seen the pass book properly used words (Jaa Jaa theek hai entry time kaharab mat kar).
                        I request to please take necessary action in this regard why they are not doing clear entry which is required for submission with ITR and refusing entry on same day. Specially guide your Branch Manager How to deal with customer (especially senior citizens) and what’s his job responsibility. Also please update my passbook with clear and visible entries and check weather printer was not working as per records or just excuse given by staff.

Thanking You
                        Yours truly,
                        (SUMIT TANEJA)
                        [protected] / [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:34

yetcherla
                          My name is YHHV swamy.I have come from Bheemunipatnam, Vizag district to Hyderabad on official trip. I have withdrawn Rs.20000 from SBI ATM Haridwar Hotel of my original account of Andhra Bank, Bheemunipatnam 531163. I have received slip for first transaction Rs.10000. Next transaction slip for Rs. 10000 is not received. ATM ID is S[protected]. I have made another transaction of Rs.5000 from the next ATM. For this transaction of Rs.5000 i have neither received money nor slip. When I tried to remove the same amount at Andhra Bank ATM DHMS, Koti I found that the amount exceeded to withdraw this day and shown the balance as I have withdrawn Rs.25000. Hence I reorded a loss of Rs.5000. Immediately I told my wife to inform the same to my Andhra Bank Branch at Bheemunipatnam 531163. They have told to give a request letter to look into the matter. I am worried whether I get my money or not. My account Number is [protected]. Please help.
                          YHHV Swamy
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:32

State Bank of India — ATM Money Withdrawn, money not received.

Dear Sir

I K. Ravi Kumar having a Saving Bank account no [protected] in State Bank of India, Chirag Ali Lane, Nampally, Hyderabad, since last 2 ears

on 27th of July 2010 at about 7.05 pm, I had tried to withdraw Rs. 10000/- from SBI ATM situaed at Miyapur (Above Valantine Cafe) Hyderabad. The transaction is processed but i have not received cash nor customer advice from the machine. But when i checked my account balance in another machine at the same ATM centre Rs. 10000/- was debited from my account.

I have filed complient will all details in my brach, but still not they are not responding, Can ane one help me to get my money bank..
                          my name is karthikeyan . i am having account in sirkali .. i deposited money of rs. 16000 in my account and i tried to withdraw money of rs.5000 from a canara bank atm using my sbi atm card .the money didn't came and the atm replied that the process was declined . the amount of 5000 was detected from my accout and now only 11000 is there when i checked my balance.. my account number is [protected] pls get my money back... the officials told me to give a letter.
                          AXIS BANK Account NO. [protected] of
                          ATM Card NO.[protected]
                          AXIS PHONE BANKING Complaint No : [protected]
                          While using the ATM of CASH-ATM/SBI MP TOURISM OF/INDORE/16071, on[protected] at 6.40 the transaction was failed and the transaction amount of Rs. 10, 000 has been debited to my account.

indira_verma
                            Phone No : [protected]
                            Mobile No : [protected]
                            Product : Internet banking
                            Complaint : Account Related
                            : I am your customer using i banking since long. Presently I have Viewing Rights only. I saw my Branch Manager for Transaction Rights. But despite his best efforts I could not be granted Transaction Rights. Previously I had this Account with your Tularam Chowk Branch at Jabalpur. There also they tried hard to grant me Transaction Rights but had failed. There seems some technical flaw somewhere. Kindly help me get Transaction Rights on my account.Thanking you.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:30

aloksha
                              Dear Sir

My father has deposited a cheque in my SBI ac on friday in SBI Khagaria branch. Cheque that was deposited, was of the same SBI branch. Now even 3 working days have passed cash hasn't been credited in my account. My account no with SBI is[protected].

This is not the first time. This happens almost every second month. The behavior of SBI employees in KHAGARIA branch is highly unprofessional and they take everything for granted.

I request you to take appropriate action so that this doesn't happen in future.

Alok Sharma