State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

pkray
Before going to the main story let me introduce myself in a nutshell.

Name : Parimal Kumar Ray
Address -
Residence : AC-115, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064
Office : Gandhi Colony Madhyamik Vidyalay (HS), Regent Park, Kolkata - 700040
Occupation : Assistant Teacher
Service Tenure: Since 1988 till date.
Contact Numbers -
1. [protected] (R)
2. [protected] (O)
3. [protected] (M)
PAN : ACHPR0235M

Now we can enter into the story.

I needed a Credit Card for some online transaction. As I always prefered services from Nationalised Sectors so SBI was my first option. Roaming different branches in Tollygunge area I finally discovered that South Kolkata bound Credit Card dealing personnels are available only in Jadavpur University Branch. I visited JU SBI Branch three times and get astonished that the rpresentative, Mr Prokash of SBI Card was very irregular to attend his duty. Trying for consecutive three days I got the person.

I was told that a minimum sum of Rs 20,000/- is to be deposited as Fixed Deposit in SBI to get a SBI Credit Card. I also noticed an advertisement which in a tricy way had an expression that FD and Credit Card are coupled. As I was in need and had nothing to loose having a FD I opened one such with a sum of Rs. 25,000/- on 13th December, 2010.

In the evening on that very day I received a verification telephone call on my mobile from their Kolkata office and another from Gurgaon after one or two days. They provided an Allpication Number[protected] and an appeal for a processing time of 21 days by SMS. In 2nd week of January, 2011 I tried to track the status of my application from SBI Card Website. An automated message was generated saying that it was then under process and I could further enquire into the same after 5 days if I wish so.

After listening three times to that "5 Day Story" I sent ultimately a mail on 23rd February, 2011 for clarification. At the same time also knocked Mr Prokash stating the recent position. He then asked me to apply for it afresh. According to his suggestion I did it on February, 26th, 2011. By that time their Customer Service Executive Sajitha replied on 3rd March in connection to my mail, dated[protected].

The message was - "At the outset, we regret to inform you that as on date, we would be unable to accept your application for the SBI card. We would like to assure you that our business decision for not accepting your application for the SBI card has been made in good faith and is certainly not indicative of your credit worthiness."

The game was repeated again with my second application having all verification formalities like address, phone, occupation etc etc providing an application number[protected] and a 21 days processing time. After a gestation period of 21 days I checked the status online. After having two "5 Day Stories" I finally got an automated message on[protected].

It was - "We regret to inform you that your SBI Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time."

Being a bonafied tax payer and an Indian Citizen I have every right to know the following facts -

1. What sort of problem was there to provide me a credit card?

2. What sort of business relation is there between SBI and SBI Card?

3. Why SBI displays such tricky advertisement that imposes a coupling between FD and SBI Card?

4. Why SBI Card uses the SBI Logo?

5. What criteria do SBI Card follow to issue a credit card?

6. Why SBI allows SBI Card Personnels to promote their business under SBI's premises?

This may be treated as press release for awarness of future applicants and to attract the attention of higher authorities.

Thanking you.

- Parimal Kumar Ray
Plz read "SBI Card" instead SBI Catr in the heading.
- Parimal Kumar Ray

State Bank of India Sector 3 Rohini — cash deposit

shailendra 31347905868
    Dear Sir
    on dated 06.04.2011 i was went to state bank naharpur branch for cash deposite when i reached the...
    Complaint category Banks

KKS46
    I AM HOLDER OF SBI CREDIT CARD FOR THE LAST SO MANY YEARS AND I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED CARD AT MY CHANGED ADDRESS BUT EVEN AFTER ALONG WAIT MY CARD HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVted TILL DATE.I REQUEST YOU EITHER TO ACTIVATE THE SAME OR CANCEL THE CARD WITHIN THREE DAYS. MY CARD NO. IS [protected] AND VALID UPTO 03/2016.

NAME OF HOLDER K K SHARMA
    CHIEF MANAGER
    STATE BANK OF PATIALA REGIONAL OFFICE
    42 SUBHASH ROAD DEHRADUN
    MOBILE NO.[protected]

dksinha178
      I would like to bring to your notice that I had deposited a cheque ( Cheque No. 1673 drawn on UCO Bank, Banka dated 15.01.2011 ) of RS.51,700 ( Rupees Fifty thousand seven hundered only) on 15th january 2011 which till date has not been credited to my Saving Account No.[protected].
      I approached and requested the concerned Branch Manager & officials of SBI, Mirjanhat many a times but they ignored my complain and approached in a hostile attitude. Let me add that this cheque was against the death claim of LIC policy of my husband and its urgency can well be understood. I am loosing the interest as well.
      Hence, you are requested to kindly resolve the problem with a sympathetic view at the earliest.
      Thanking you,
      Yours sincerely,
      Manju Rani Singh
      W/O Late Anil Kr. Singh,
      Patel Nagar, Sikandarpur
      Mirjanhat, Bhagalpur,812005
      Dated :-07.04.2011

State Bank of India — Cheque clearance

I am Maneesh.M.N a SB account holder of State Bank of India a/c Cherpu branch thrissur district. On 07/03/09 I had given a cheque of HDFC bank no.433440 date 11/02/09 2835/-rs for clearance. The centralizing clearing of that cheque was Bangalore. Till the money of 2835/- is not credited in my account I approached my branch after 1 month on 14/03/09 they were telling due to the centralizing clearing Bangalore it takes time. Please kindly do the needful.

Branch code CHERPU-8606
      Pin No-680561

I am Ashok Kumar and my wife Smt Archana Devi a joint SB account holder of State Bank of India a/c [protected] Kamarhati branch District 24 Paraganas(N) West Bengal . On 02/02/09 and 29/03/2009 I had given two cheque of Allahabad Bank for Rs. 15, 000/- each for clearance. The centralizing clearing of that cheque was Chhapra(Bihar) . Till the money of 15, 000/-each Total Rs. 30, 000/- is not credited in my account I approached my branch after each 1 month and last approached on 16/06/2009 they were telling due to the centralizing clearing Chhapra (Bihar) it takes time. Five months has been passed but cheques are not cleared and also not credited my account. Please kindly do the needful.

Branch code KAMARHATI -1404
      Pin No-700058

Maneesh M N Contact Number
      Machatte House [protected], [protected]
      Perumbillissery
      Cherpu p.o
      Thrissur 680561

SBI — CHEQUE CLEARENCE

I DEPOSIT MY CHEQUE INTO ADB BRANCH OF SBI ON 7/12/2009 OF RS.85,000.WHICH IS NOT DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT TILL TODAY ,AND NOBODY IS GIVING SATISFACTORY ANSWER OF MY PROBLEMS,PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW.

lokesh8421
        Date:[protected],
        Chennai.

I am K.Lokesh, I had my SBI bank account in Andhra university Campus, Vizag, Andhra pradesh, Right now i am in chennai, On[protected], around 9.30 p.m, i was trying to draw money from a ATM(ATM ID:S10A[protected] in chennai, i entered my credentials and amount Rs. 3000/- to draw.I waiting to collect money, It displaying message "please wait transaction is processing " , This message is displayed for about 2 minutes. Afterwords it said "Transaction Time out" . But i did not get neither money nor receipt from ATM. Then after i approached near by other ATM , There I checked My account Mini statement, The Mini statement saying i had drawn money Rs 3000/-. With out geting money from my account through ATM , Rs 3000/- is debited. So I request the concerned authority , Please take appropriate steps to recover my money Due to ATM issues as soon as possible.
        Thanking you sir,
        Yours obediently,
        K.Lokesh.
        My Bank Deatils:
        Account name : K. Lokesh
        SBI Account number : [protected]
        Branch name : Andhra university campus, Vizag ,A.P.
        ATM ID where i did transaction: S10A[protected]

vikkybarista
          Dear sir / Madam

Pls do the need ful asap

Thanks nd Regards

[protected],22740432,FAX 22742431
          ----- Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 10/11/2010 06:04 PM -----

Dear Sir ,

Still the case is pending and kindly look me the right path . Hope you understand as the manger of S.b.i garulia branch given the word that they will solve the issue in 2 months so we waited but 2 months gone and The P.P.O was lost from their custody .

KOLKATA LHO
          Please attend to the grievance forwarded to us by RBI. It relates to a COMPLAINT on the non-payment of pension from December 2008 at your GARULIA Branch. As the matter is serious in nature, please monitor the issue personally .The customer may be advised of the steps taken for redress. Please advise us when the grievance is redressed.
          [protected] 22742431 fax
          ----- Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 05/04/2010 02:40 PM ----- From: CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>

Gov employee

Dear Sir/ Madam With due respect i vikrant singh want to know your kind attention towards a serios matter . Mr M.p.Singh who was a goverment employee in indian air force was not getting his pension from nov 2007 till date . his PPO number is 08/B/14/13756/89 , Designation Ex Sgt M.P.SINGH Ticket No 619339 T retired from Indian Air Force on 30th Nov 1989 . He was suppose to submitt the life certificate in the month of nov2007 but unfortunately he didnt . Then he submitted in the month of January 2008 . then again in 2009 . Now again in 2010 by under certificate of posting . still he is waiting . Sir want to ask you a simple question . If it was happned to you u will get it solved by latest 1 week though its a common man show it is taking 3 years and god knows how many more years more ??????????????? HIS saving bank account number is [protected] State Bank of India Garulia 24 pgs (n) west bengal pin 743133 . The manager is also not cooperating regarding this matter kindly look into matter as soon as possible . With Regards Vikrant SIngh [protected] [protected]

Reply Forward

Vikrant singhDear Madam FYI Please look into matter as i had already conveyed this matter ...
          10/19/10

Reply |CGMCSD to dgm.customer, me
          show details 10/20/10

- Show quoted text -
          Dear Madam FYI Please look into matter as i had already conveyed this matter to you and your goods office . RegardsVikrant Singh+91 [protected]S/O M.P.SIngh[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          Cc: dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in

Dear Sir I have the honour to say regarding your kind attention and please look inti matter on personal basis as no response has came till date . Thanking you M.P.Singh[protected]On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Sir Please find the mail attached for refernace for your goods office regarding a pension matter of Mr M.P.Singh details are given below . Regards M.P.Singh[protected][protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 6:08 PM
          Subject: Fw: Contact us AlertTo: pstocgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in, sbi.[protected]@sbi.co.in, sbi.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          Cc: Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>

LHO KOLKATA /CPPC KOLKATA The mail was forwarded earlier also. It appears that the grievance of the customer has not been redressed .Please look into the matter onceagain and arrange for immediate redressal of the customer's grievance under confirmation to the Corporate Centre. Dy.General Manager, Customer Services Dept State Bank of India Corporate centre, Mumbai[protected],22740432,FAX[protected] Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 10/11/2010 06:04 PM -----From: Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>

[protected]On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM, <dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in> wrote:

RBI WebMaster

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. --- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Reply |dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in to Kajal, sbi.04473, sbi.01720, me

KOLKATA LHO REMINDER

The redress may also be informed to RBI by email.This is in confirmation of our tele message to the Branch Manager/ Manager (accts) on 20.10.2010

From:CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>
          Date:10/21/2010 04:51 AM
          Subject:FW: Pension stopped from Nov 2007

Cc: Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>

LHO KOLKATA /CPPC KOLKATA The mail was forwarded earlier also. It appears that the grievance of the customer has not been redressed .Please look into the matter onceagain and arrange for immediate redressal of the customer's grievance under confirmation to the Corporate Centre.Dy.General Manager, Customer Services Dept
          From:Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          To:dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          Date:10/09/2010 02:20 PM
          Subject:Re: Fw: Contact us Alert

[protected] 22742431 fax
          ----- Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 05/04/2010 02:40 PM -----From:CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>
          Date:05/03/2010 04:31 PM
          Subject:FW: FW: Contact us Alert

RBI WebMaster

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

Reply |Vikrant singh to dgm.customer
          show details 10/21/10

The pension was stopped from nov 2007 .

Thanks and regards

From: CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>

Reply Forward

Reply |dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in to N, me, sbi.04473
          show details 10/21/10

Kindly check up your account . The Branch credited an amount of Rs.42000 pending settlement of the pension claim. Today we contacted the BM and their Accounts Manager Sri Bhaktha on this long pending matter. Please contact them at 033/25863306 for more details. The matter is also being followed up with the CPPC kolkata

thanks and regards,

DGM,Customer Services,

From:Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          To:dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          Date:10/21/2010 04:26 PM
          Subject:Re: Fw: Pension stopped from Nov 2007

The pension was stopped from nov 2007 .

Thanks and regards

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM, <dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in> wrote:

[protected] 22742431 fax
          ----- Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 10/21/2010 12:28 PM -----From:CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>
          Date:10/21/2010 04:51 AM
          Subject:FW: Pension stopped from Nov 2007

State Bank of India
          Corporate centre, Mumbai[protected],22740432,FAX[protected] Forwarded by DGM CUSTOMER SERVICE CORPORATE CENTRE MUMBAI/CORP/SBI/SBG on 10/11/2010 06:04 PM -----From:Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Subject:Re: Fw: Contact us Alert

From:CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in>
          Subject:FW: FW: Contact us Alert

Reply |Vikrant singh to dgm.customer, N, sbi.04473
          show details 10/22/10

Dear Sir and madam

Thanks for your cooperation but the Question is not about 42 k the
          question is why it happened . I want a written clarification from bank
          regarding this issue .

The second thing is BM told we had arrange a interim . Why we take interim ????

We dont want help please ?

The CPPC SBi Vivekananda branch chief manager dont have time to talk
          even with teir customers .

- Show quoted text -

On 10/21/10, dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in <dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in> wrote:
          > Kindly check up your account . The Branch credited an amount of Rs.42000
          > pending settlement of the pension claim. Today we contacted the BM and
          > their Accounts Manager Sri Bhaktha on this long pending matter. Please
          > contact them at 033/25863306 for more details. The matter is also being
          > followed up with the CPPC kolkata
          > thanks and regards,
          > dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          > 10/21/2010 04:26 PM
          > Re: Fw: Pension stopped from Nov 2007
          > Dear Sir,
          > The pension was stopped from nov 2007 .
          > Thanks and regards
          > On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM, <dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in> wrote:
          > KOLKATA LHO REMINDER
          > Please attend to the grievance forwarded to us by RBI. It relates to a
          > COMPLAINT on the non-payment of pension from December 2008 at your
          > GARULIA Branch. As the matter is serious in nature, please monitor the
          > issue personally .The customer may be advised of the steps taken for
          > redress. Please advise us when the grievance is redressed.
          > The redress may also be informed to RBI by email.This is in confirmation
          > of our tele message to the Branch Manager/ Manager (accts) on 20.10.2010
          > "'[protected]@gmail.com'" <[protected]@gmail.com>
          > 10/21/2010 04:51 AM
          > FW: Pension stopped from Nov 2007
          > Dear Sir,
          > Please look into this long pending issue.
          > Regards,
          > N Kim Guite
          > AGM, CSD
          > From: Vikrant singh [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
          > Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:26 PM
          > Subject: Pension stopped from Nov 2007
          > Dear Madam
          > FYI
          > Please look into matter as i had already conveyed this matter to you and
          > your goods office .
          > Subject: Re: Fw: Contact us Alert
          > To: [protected]@rbi.org.in
          > Cc: dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          > Dear Sir
          > I have the honour to say regarding your kind attention and please look
          > inti matter on personal basis as no response has came till date .
          > Thanking you
          > On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          > wrote:
          > Dear Sir
          > Please find the mail attached for refernace for your goods office
          > regarding a pension matter of Mr M.P.Singh details are given below .
          >[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          > From: <dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in>
          > Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 6:08 PM
          > Subject: Fw: Contact us Alert
          > To: pstocgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in, sbi.[protected]@sbi.co.in, sbi.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          > Cc: Vikrant singh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          > LHO KOLKATA /CPPC KOLKATA
          > The mail was forwarded earlier also. It appears that the
          > grievance of the customer has not been redressed .Please look into the
          > matter onceagain and arrange for immediate redressal of the customer's
          > grievance under confirmation to the Corporate Centre.
          > Dy.General Manager, Customer Services Dept
          > dgm.[protected]@sbi.co.in
          > 10/09/2010 02:20 PM
          > Re: Fw: Contact us Alert
          > Dear Sir ,
          > Still the case is pending and kindly look me the right path . Hope you
          > understand as the manger of S.b.i garulia branch given the word that they
          > will solve the issue in 2 months so we waited but 2 months gone and The
          > P.P.O was lost from their custody .
          > Kindly do the needful asap
          > Vikrant singh
          > Please attend to the grievance forwarded to us by RBI. It relates to a
          > COMPLAINT on the non-payment of pension from December 2008 at your
          > GARULIA Branch. As the matter is serious in nature, please monitor the
          > issue personally .The customer may be advised of the steps taken for
          > redress. Please advise us when the grievance is redressed.
          > The redress may also be informed to RBI by email.
          > DGM, Customer Service
          > "'[protected]@gmail.com'" <[protected]@gmail.com>
          > 05/03/2010 04:31 PM
          > FW: FW: Contact us Alert
          > Dear Sir,
          > Kindly resolve it immediately.
          > Regards,
          > B.N.Lonare
          > From: Vikrant singh [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
          > Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:30 PM
          > Subject: Re: FW: Contact us Alert
          > Dear Sir
          > Still waiting dor resolvence of the issue .
          > regards
          > On 4/26/10, CGMCSD <[protected]@rbi.org.in> wrote:
          > Dear Sir,
          > This is very serious. Kindly solve it immediately.
          > With kind regards,
          > B. N.Lonare, AGM
          > Customer Service Department,
          > Reserve Bank of India,
          > Central Office,
          > Amar Building, 1st Floor,
          > Sir P.M.Road,
          > Fort, Mumbai - 400 001.
          > Phone No.[protected] Fax No. [protected].
          > -----Original Message-----
          > M.P.SINGH Ticket No 619339 T retired from Indian Air Force on 30th Nov
          > 1989 . He was suppose to submitt the life certificate in the month of
          > nov2007 but unfortunately he didnt . Then he submitted in the month of
          > January 2008 . then again in 2009 . Now again in 2010 by under certificate
          > of posting . still he is waiting . Sir want to ask you a simple question .
          > If it was happned to you u will get it solved by latest 1 week though its
          > a common man show it is taking 3 years and god knows how many more years
          > more ??????????????? HIS saving bank account number is [protected] State
          > Bank of India Garulia 24 pgs (n) west bengal pin 743133 . The manager is
          > also not cooperating regarding this matter kindly look into matter as soon
          > as possible . With Regards Vikrant SIngh [protected] [protected]
          > RBI WebMaster
          > Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
          > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
          > addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
          > review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
          > this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are s

SBI Bank, Mantown Sawai Madhopur — REGARDING RECURRING DELAY IN ATM

rajesh kumar meena
            respected sir/madam
            i,RAJESH KUMAR MEENA, one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.[protected]...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

padm_tripathi
            Respected Sir/Medam

About two years I have suffering dufficulty for getting education loan for my daughter who has entered professionl course B.Pharm, admit in ITM, Gida, GKP. State bank say that this B.Pharm course is not capeble for Service & etc. All original application & documents I have collected from Bank. So please help me & my daughter,s life.
            My hole life I respect you always. Please help me.

Padmnabh Mani Tripathi
            Vill+Post= Ghaghasara
            Distt= Gorakhpur
            Mob=[protected]

Education Loan
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

vyasbhuvneshwar
              ATM Machine are useless in India. If money is not coming from atm machine then why it's debited from account.I used my SBI ATM CARD in following atm machine,CANARA BANK,FEDERAL Bank,DENA Bank.
              But money has not come and it's debited from account.Who is responsible for that.SBI or other bank.I want these all bank in consumer court.Cause it gives me very mentally depression in 2hour my life is ruined cause of these.Let me know the procedure to have all these bank on Consumer Court.

Reply me on my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

kuhan

I have been holding SBI Railway credit card. In one of my online payment, I made 150000 Rs instead of 15000. I called to the bank and they said that they will give my money back if I write to them for getting back credit balance attaching my pan card details. For the past one month, I have made hundreds of calls but nothing concrete has been done. One manager talked with bit of responsibility but later realised that was an eyewash. I am planning to write to Banking regulatory authority regarding this as I know people working there and in RBI.

I am just wondering if the customer defaults credit card payment the banks charge 4 percent of interest with hundreds of taxes, but why they are not giving my money back. Should I also hire persons to recover my money like credit card recovery agents.

Kuhan

praveen DM
                  Dear Sir

1. I am praveena DM SBI cardmember my card Number is [protected]. I received your last call my moblile number [protected] on before 16th march 2011 but that time i am traveling in train 14th mar to 16 march so i cant understand your voice clearly 17th march 2011 i transfer Rs.8000/-(Eight thousand only) from My SBI account No [protected] to my SBI credit Card No [protected] but that time already my SBI Card is blocked due to minimum amount was not recover before 16th march 2011.

2. therefore I request you to pl except my request and activate my SBI card Number [protected] at the earliest as u possible and intimate to me on my mobile number [protected] or email ID [protected]@rediffmail.com . Finaly i promise u that I strictly observe such type cases in my future.

3. An early action will be highly appreciated.

thanking you sir

praveena DM

santyapawar

i santosh pawar having an a/c in the SBI SATARA (ADB BRANCH) a/c no [protected].

I am in army and presently at Uttarakhand. I transfered Rs 5000/- from my personal account (SBI[protected] to my account in SATARA ( reference No of the transaction is - (IT21516195 TRANSFER TO [protected] Mr. SANTOSH VITTHAL PAWAR)

but on 01 Apr 11 my brother was unable to withdrawal the amount from SBI ATM located at Shahupuri Satara.

On 03 Apr 11 my brother again visited the same ATM and when he checked the balance of my account it was come to notice that Rs 5000/- were deducted from my account on 01 Apr 11.

sir i have already given the complain to the SBI SATARA (ADB BRANCH) but till now no any reply come not the money .

so i am requesting you to take necessary action
                    my mobile no . [protected]
                    thanks
                    While withdrawal cash from ATM on 02/12/12, I did not received cash of Rs.5000/-from ATM Machine but the same was deducted from my A/C.Details are:- NAME-ASHOK KUMAR SAXENA, A/C No.-[protected], branch- CITY Branch, BHAGALPUR.Code-01521, ATM ID-S10A[protected], Date-02/12/12, TXN No-4166, Amount not got-Rs.5000/-.

thasan
                      I had used SBI Credit card in 2002, the credit limit of the card is Rs 10,000/- only. I was purchased some jwellery material from jweller of aminabad of Rs. 5500/- i had a reciept of the material. After that i had used the same card for filling of petrol 10 times for rs of 100/- each time.
                      I had used 6500/- total amount against this credit card. Out of 6500/- i had paid about Rs 40,000/-
                      (fourty thousand Rupees) ihave bank statement by which i had paid the same to the SBI Credit Card office. They wants Rs. 2.40,000/- more for clearing of this credit.
                      so, please write complaint against SBI credit card.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

raval yogesh
                        online sbi Complaints - forgot my online sbi banking username & password
                        View all online sbi complaints
                        online sbi

Savio Charles Send email on dt 02.2.2011

forgot my online sbi banking username & password
                        Respected sir,

I forgot my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why i can't use my onlinesbi banking services. If any way is there to recover my user name & password then plz help me, To use this facility again.

Details of my account:

Mo [protected]

Sbi Cppc Chandigarh — TRANSFER OF PENSION ACCOUNT

Kashmir Singh Bhullar
                          SIR I HAVE APPLIED FOR TRANSFER OF MY PENSION ACCOUNT [protected] FROM SBI
                          MALOUT (01465) TO SBI IAF JODHPUR. SBI...
                          Complaint category Business & Finances

girrah55
                          respected sir ,
                          I GIRRAJ SINGH is an deffence emplyee and has credit card no. [protected] wants to complain about my annual charge given this maonth in the bill.as i am serving indian airforce, so i was told that the annual charge is Rs 250.00 but i am charged even more than Rs 500.00 as the annual fee charged(EXCL GST 51.50). So kindly revise the bill, and do the needful. i have not paid the bill yet for this reason so please enquire and coreect the bill as soon as possible.

Girraj Singh
                          email id: [protected]@yahoo.com
                          SBI Card no. [protected]
                          Date:2 April 2011

SBI — query for annual fee charged

i girraj singh has got the bill for last transaction and my comlain is that the annualfee charged (excl gst 51.50) is not correct. it is charged rs 500.00 but as per my information it should be 250.00 as i am a diffence person . I am serving indian airforce. At the time of applying for the card i am told that the annual charge would be Rs 250.00 only. so kindly revise the bill and do the needy.

my email address : [protected]@yahoo.com

girraj singh
                          bangalore
                          pin 560014
                          I have opened SB A/C in the name of my daughter Ms Kadambari Tupe when she was minor (16yrs) and her A/C no is [protected] at Rasayani branch. At the time when my daughter became major (18yrs), I asked for her ATM card at the bank at Rasayani Dist-Raigad branch and I processed the documents accordingly. After few days my daughter received ATM card so I went to activate that card but as no pin no was received I was told to make enquiry about the same after few days. Presently there is no system to inform the pin no of atm card to the customer except the personally approach by the customer himself. So in this process her pin no was sent back by the bank twice because no one from bank informed me about the arrival of pin no in the bank. Also Rs.50 has been charged for the atm. But as long as my daughter cannot activate/use the card due to no pin no, how can the bank charge the annual rent for her ATM card? Pl explain and issue her fresh pin no so that she can use her atm card.
                          Thanks!

crjayanta
                            I was issued a lifetime free SBI Mumbai credit card number [protected] in June 2006. Every year in the statement of March the annual fee used to be charged against my card as a system default and it was reversed back after complaining to the customer care centre. This time also the annual fee and GST have been charged in the statement of March , but unlike previous years this time the company is denying to reverse it back. i have asked for the explanation, but they have kept silent. My case ID =[protected]

Credit Card — Complaint against lifetime free card

Dear Sir / Madam

I had received credit card from HSBC executive under “ Life Time Free “ Scheme ( No Annual Charges to be paid ) . I have used this card for some transactions and made the payment in time . But one day, I got credit card statement with Annual charges which I communicate to Bank for reversal, since there is no Annual charges as per your executive while issuing the credit card to me .

Afterwards, I recd one letter from bank regarding disconnection of credit services and to destroy the card . I have done that immediately on receipt of this letter .

Now to settle this transaction, one of your executive ( Prachi shah ) called me for payment of Rs.1000/- for Full settlement of my account . In spite of telling her that these charges has wrongly levied on me, she is calling again and again to settle this account .
                            To avoid this, I agree to give the Cheque of Rs.1000/- to HSBC to settle this account once for all .

I have handover the cheque of Rs.1000/- On 23rd Aug, to Mr.Rahul from Kaif Agency against the Receipt and Full settlement letter from HSBC bank . ( Ch no. 799377 dt.23.08.08 for Rs.1000/- )

Now again, I received the call from Prachi that, the person to whom I have handover the cheque has misplaced the cheque in the train and they are asking again separate cheque from me . Is this acceptable ? I don’t find my fault in this transaction . Ideally It is the responsibility of Agency to handle the cheques properly .

I am requesting you to please look into this matter immediately and revert back to me as early as possible, since it may spoils the reputation of the HSBC among the customers .

Rishikesh Wangikar

Jacob Cornelius
                              Sir, I have given a written application addressed to Asst Gen Mgr through O/IC Pension cell (Defense) Ms Annu at SBI (0916) Patny Circle Near HPO Secuderabad on 04 Mar2011 Not to make any TDS on my Pension A/C no [protected] as I have already paid Rs,70,000/-into PPF Rs, 26920/- for Children's education Rs,5000/-towards Insurance and Rs,20,000/-Magnum Tax Gain Plus an Advance tax of Rs,15000/-. I have signed,stamped copy of that application with me. Yet TDS was deducted at source and I have file in for my refund. The same lady in F/Y ending Mar 2006 Deducted TDS Twice after closing my pension A/C and it took me 3 Yrs to get my refund back in 2009. I have all the documents to prove my case.
                              I would like this case to OMBUDSMAN of Banks if no remedial action is taken by the bank to refund the TDS deducted.
                              Yours sincerely
                              Jacob Cornelius( Wg Cdr) (Retd)
                              Mob- [protected]
                              Tel(R[protected]
                              I am D. Suryanarayana PPO. [protected] retired on 30.6.12 from South Eastern Railway, Kolkata settled at Visakhapatnam. FA&CAO/SERly had sent both the halves of PPO to SBI, Visakhapatnam. I have not received my first pension till now. Where and whom should I contact for my pension? Kindly advise on mobile NO.[protected]

amarsinghvarma

I had a credit card from SBI No. [protected] which I have settled on 23.04.2010 by paying 3 cheques of Rs. 10,000 each dated 23.04.2010, 23.05.2010 & 23.06.2010 to one of your agency Marcus Finch Services Pvt Ltd (agency code IBC0574) in Pune.

But my third cheque dated 23.06.2010 could not be honored by me and it got bounced. Then in the month of November 2010 I got a call from SBI one more agency Vision Associates (agency code IBC1041) asking that one cheque from three cheuques is returned and please pay the amount of Rs. 10,000 immediately otherwise the settlement will be cancelled. Then on the same day itself on 08.11.2010 I paid cash of Rs. 10,000 to the representative from that agency (his name was Deepak contact no. [protected]). At the time of paying cash he and his boss Mr. Patil (contact no. [protected]) confirmed me twice that if I pay the cash the settlement will be valid and I dont need to worry about it. Only on their commitment I paid cash of Rs. 10,000 to them and I have the receipt of same with me.

Now I am getting calls from SBI or agency that my payment is still outstanding. Their guys are coming at my home and office asking for the payment. Today again I got call from SBI that my outstanding is Rs. 37,000 and I have to pay it. I am getting harassed by all their acts and presence and dont understand how this outstanding came after paying all the dues under settlement.

I want you to please look into this on urgent basis and please provide me the no due certificate at the earliest. If harassed more, I will launch the complaint against SBI & agencies in consumer forums and police too.

Request you to please help me at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
                                Amarsingh Varma
                                Boss dont prefer this SBI card as its a trash card.Its only have SBI brand thats it.Nothing else
                                But this has to be resolved and such kind of exploitation has to be stoped from these agencies and banks.

ajaybantawa
                                  My Girl Friend lost her ATM card. When we tried to block it on phone. It was busy and got try latter. We even tried online there is simply no options to block it. She visited Branch when requested ATM officer the problem she replied it is not possible and she needs to call customer care. when we tried several times we were unable to do so. Finally we block it next day and informed the ATM officer that it took us long time to reach customer care, she replied we are lucky enough to reach them. Wow now that made worried if incase if it is Credit Card or any emergency then there service is just untrustable.
                                  By the way my girl friend ac no is [protected].
                                  My Bank Account No is [protected] and My Online Banking user name is rajeshpapu6942. when i open my account net banking . i got this message since few days back.No accounts mapped for this username. Please convey this issue to us as a ticket in "Others" under the tab Customer Care, located at the top, left of this page, and we will get it resolved in two working days. We apologise for the inconvenience.( i send this problem say letter send 5 time not response SBI KARAMADI BANK MANAGER ( Branch Code 013437) Please Action and my problem Resolve me...

please convey my compliant and resolve as early as possible....

BY
                                  RAJESHKUMAR.P

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                                    In my account rupees 295 has deduct why have this amount deducted two times why
                                    2 days ago
                                    State Bank Of India [SBI]
                                    getting alert of account credited and few amount debited
                                    3 days ago
                                    State Bank Of India [SBI]
                                    receiving messages from bz - cbssbi of sbi bank of other account holder
                                    3 days ago
                                    State Bank Of India [SBI]
                                    amount deducted for sbi personal accidental insurance
                                    4 days ago