State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank of India Titanium Credit Card — Credit Card Cheating.

kavanitesh
My Name is Nitesh from Mumbai (Malad).

This is regarding Wrong communication & commitment provided by SBI...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

ompnagpal
I am holding card no. [protected] for a very long time and my track record is also satisfactory. Suddenly i find that i have been debited Rs. 350/- on 14/07/2010. /thereafter everymonth this amount is being debited for no reason. I tried to find out with customer care and also sent an e-mail. But there is only one single response that this is online debit. Looks like we are liable to pay in case the card is debited online whether or not the transaction is genuine.
I most humbly request you once again to stop debiting this amount and also refund the total amount of Rs. 2800/- so debited from 14/07/2010 to 16/02/2011.

Thanks and regards,

Om P Nagpal [protected]
my card no. is[protected]. A amount of 250000 rs. i had paid through cheque ., but my card had a autodebit system .Even after insurence I had not recieved my amount backsince last 10 days mukesh kumar cell no. [protected]

R narayana rao
    Dear sir,this is r narayana rao. I receveied this sbi ez pay card for my education scholorship since 8 months before but still now iam not receveied money . So pls kindly request to you pls check and credit money in my account as soon as possible. Thanking you sir
    Sir, this is my sbi scolorship ez pay card.it is essued since 8 months before but still now money is not in my account. Pls check and inform sir
    my a/c number is [protected]
    e-mail:-simply.[protected]@gmail.com
    i'm ganesh.studying mca 2nd year. i have ez paycard number only.i'm not get anycard from college, please sir, i want ezpaycard with tis number, because my scholoarship is send tis number only.
    my account no is [protected]
    name:medisetti ganesh
    please sir,
    send reply to email is: medisetti.[protected]@gmail.com
    sir, this is my ac no [protected].our scholarship is released but still my money is not in my ac.pls check and inform me sir . e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
    sir, this is my ac no [protected].our scholarship has been released but iam not getting money into my ac.so plz can u check it n inform me sir. e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
    i am guttula vinayaka swamy, 2011 passout from chaitanya engg. college vizag. i have my ez-pay card and i got 5500rps. after that i didn't received any amount where as my friends got 5000 again. i have updated everything in sbms.ap.gov.in . kindly respond for my inconvenience..how can i get back the second installment of scholarship? help me out... my ez-pay card no is [protected]
    my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
    sir, my ez-pay card no is [protected].money 5120RS/- has been added to my account.on 12-11-11 at the time of 2-00pm i withdraw money of 2000/- but the receipt shown as "sorry unable to process". at the time of 4-30pm again i went to the atm and taken mini statement. that receipt shown as 2000/- taken out on[protected].what i have to do please tell me anything or send message to my email.my email id is " [protected]@gmail.com".
    sir, my ez-pay card no is [protected]. my scholarship has been released bu i am not getting money into y account. so plz can u check it and inform me sir...
    e-mail :- [protected]@yahoo.com
    Hi sir, this is sampath my ez-pay card no : [protected], I have money in my account but my card is not working. i need a duplicate ez-pay card sir, please tell me where can i get duplicate ez-pay card...my e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
    Thanks in Advance
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Gunasekaran.D
      Sirs, I have a SB a/c bearing No.[protected] with SBI Manjakkuppam Branch at Cuddalore.607001([protected]@sify.com). The SBI Branch Manager(Palacode, Dharmapuri District) made a illegal hold on my money of Rs.2 lakhs which is in my account since 14.10.2010. Hence I couldn't draw or handle the said amount. I had signed surety for a Personal loan of Mr.B.Mani. He is not paid his dues properly. He is a retired TN Govt servant expecting his DCRG and other pensionary benefits. It's due around Rs.14 lakhs from TN Govt. In a written statement to the Bank & office he promised to pay the dues from his pensionary benefits. However the bank officials made a hold of my money for the last 4+ months. I am not in receipt of any reply for my Advocate Notice/ My repeated letters To SBI, Palacde. Hence I request you to take necessary steps and help me in this regard. Thanking you. Yours faithfully, D.Gunasekaran, 65/1, Beach Road, Cuddalore.607001.[protected] / [protected]

mabaig

I, Mohammed Azmathulla would like to inform you that I am not receiving my pension for last 3 months, despite submitting my 'Life Certificate' in 1st week of Jan11 as requested by SBI Bank. I use to receive my pension for last 4 years now. But its a second time that i am facing the same issue with my pension not being credited at expected time. Pension is the only source for me in thess old days and i am facing a lot of financial difficulties in last 3months. Despite contacting SBI branch managers many a times, they keep saying 'It'll be credited next month by sure', which is not happening for last 3 months.

My details are as follows:
        Name: Mohammed Azmathulla
        PPO No: [protected]
        SBI AcctNo: [protected]
        SBI Branch: SBI, Kukatpally IE branch, Hyderabad, India.

Thanking you,
        Yours faithfully,
        Mohammed Azmathulla.

*please give response to email id--> m.[protected]@gmail.com

SBI — Pension not credited

My a/c in your branch is [protected].I opted this a/c for pention from defence.I received my ppo no 08/14/13019 in May 10. I also reported to your branch.Till date pention not yet started. pl do the needful to release my pention.already late by 02 months.
        sir ngo colony bank manager ask 100 rupees per one sighne
        FAMILY PENSION NOT RECEIVED FOR FIVE MONTHS

RESPECTED SIR,

My father Shri P.K.jain retired from SBI. MY father expired on 12/2/12. after death of my father my mother applied for family pension in month of feburary.
        But my mother pension starts from july 2012.we have not received pension for balance month.i copmplaints for balance pension in my pension branch serval times but i have not get any satisfactory answer or balance pension both.in fact in july pension bank deduct Rs 3506.00 for communation from Rs 7066.00 Actually this deduction is fully wrong.we remembered serval times in home branch but they should not give any satisfactory answer or solved our problem.we are very mently disturbed from SBI service.Pension is the only source for me in thess old days and i am facing a lot of financial difficulties

my account details are as follows
        Smt Nirmala jain, W/o Late P.K.Jain
        P.F.NO-0631663
        A/NO-[protected]
        BRANCH CODE-8696
        BRANCH ADDRESS- E BLOCK SHASTRINAGAR, MEERUT (U.P)
        PHONE NO [protected], [protected]
        EMAIL ADDRESS- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

suneel choubey
          dear sir

here by i register complaine against State bank of india azamgarh Akshaybat maharajganj branch, sir sbi branch manager has taken bribe against all facility which is provided by free according RBI Norms, like widow pension, opening new accounts,Loans, ATM, & Acutely he is withdraw money & distribute some external clients for fix some percentage, than results is payer has not receive money , i costumer is needing money they openly apporoch give some percentage of withdrawing them they have give amounts

so plz taken some quick action against B.M

Warm regards
          suneel
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Fiza Kauser
            I WANTED TO OPEN A NRI ACCOUNT WITH STATE BANK OF INDIA.I VISITED THE BANK AT 10 AM WHERE AS IM THE 1ST CUSTOMER TO ENTER THE BANK,ONE OF THE OLD EMPLOYEE WAS TAKING HIS OWN SWEET TIME AND FINALLY AFTER HALF AN HOUR HE ASKED ME MY DOCUMENTS I GAVE HIM BUT HE ASKED FOR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR OPENING A ACCOUNT FOR EXAMPLE THE ENTIRE SET OF MY EMPLOYMENT COPY WHERE AS I HAD PROVIDED THE FIRST AND LAST PAGE OF THE EMPLOYMENT COPY WHICH HAD ALL THE NECESSARY AND COMPLETE INFORMATION OF MY COMPANY,
            TO OPEN ONE NRI ACCOUNT THEY TOOK 4 HOURS WHEN I GOT ANNOYED AND ASKED FOR THE BRANCH MANAGER THEY SAID HE IS ON LUNCH BRAKE WHERE AS IT WAS WORKING HOURS HE WAS ON BRAKE FORM11:30 TO 2:15, I WAS ON A OFFICIAL VISIT FOR A DAY FROM SAUDI AND THEY WASTED MY ENTIRE DAY YET NOT OPENED A ACCOUNT FOR ME.THE MANAGER'S NAME IS A.NAGARAJA RAO DY MNGR R-8215 THE BRANCH NAME IS RICHARDA TOWN BANGALORE 4600-05
            I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE BANK FOR NOT VALUING THEIR CUSTOMERS..

KIND REGARDS
            FIZA KAUSER
            MOBILE-[protected]
            saudi mobi : [protected]
            Riyadh

TanmayB

My Savings account with SBI was with Chikmagalur and i requested for the Transfer of the account from the SBI main branch to the SBI Indiranagar branch. It took 14 days and the staffs confirmed that the Account got Transferred. When i went to get the Internet banking Facility, they gave me a kit and told to log in after 2 days. I went back to the bank after 4-5 days telling that the Netbanking is Not working. That time they informed me that the account has got Transfered but the CIF is not getting Transfered. Then i asked them to contact the Chikmagalur Branch but Indiranagar Branch people told that they are helpless and cant help me in this direction. Now i am left in lurch as My netbanking facility is still not enabled, neither the CIF got Transfered. I dont know why SBI has no customer service at all and they dont bother to help the customer in any manner.
              My Savings account and FDR account with SBI was with Chikmagalur (SBIN0008732) and i requested for the Transfer of the account from the SBI chikmagalur main branch to the SBI nagarabhavi 2nd stage bangalore -72 branch
              the Accounts got Transferred; But CIF(of nagarathna s) is not getting Transfered (CIF- Customer Information File)
              FDR a/c no. [protected] (nagarathna s and jagadesh prasad a) is now at branch 9050 nagarabhavi bangalore 72 ; this cannot be processed by 9050 nagarabhavi bangalore 72 since CIF(of nagarathna s) is not getting Transfered FROM SBI CHIKMAGALUR 577101 in spite of letters sent and reminders sent

iqbalmuneer
                I work for a BPO and opened my salary account with SBI bank salary comes on the 1st of every month and i have a car loan with ICICI bank and i have given PDC checks from my SBI account from last 2 months my installment check got cleared without any hesitation but in the month of March on 1st March i got a SMS that my installment check got returned so i rushed to the bank SBI branch in hadapsar and i spoke to consumer officer he told me to meet lady at counter nu 2 i met her she sent me to another person and that person asked me to go and meet the same lady again then lady asked me to meet consumer officer on front desk again, i spoek to him and explained everything to him he said its our wish we cleared the check last month but this month your salary came late so we dishounoured it i told him how can you do this to me he said its our wish why you opened account at the first place i got shocked and felt ashamed on because this is a nationalize bank, i had sufficient funds still my check got dishonoured when inquired i was informed that they returned the check in the morning at 10 and my salary came late in the account, i had sufficient funds on the 1st of March 2011 and date on the check was also 1st March 2011 still check was dishonoured and when i enquired i was told that thats how we work and nothing can be done and close your account .

rathodyogesh
                  My name is yogesh rathod & I have been holding the sbi credit card for last three years & my credit limit was Rs 14000.00. I had spend some Rs. 13000.00. But contisuly paying the min bal or more. From July 2009 I had requested them for the EMI scheme were the bal amt should be paid in 12 EMI. This scheme was offered by SBI only. For the above scheme they collected my ID proof & a pre printed form which they had sent with their representive. This was done two to three times.I have being calling the call centre & contacting them by emails also. In the mean time I was doing the payment of min. 1000.00 Rs. online or by cash. But the interest went on rising & it rised upto 22000.00. For last three months I have been now telling them to do the settlement on Rs. 13000.00 to 14000.00. which should be paid in 3 to 4 installment. Today also I have been contacting them by emails & phone. But they do not contact me. The interest is rising day by day. It is charged at 3.35 % daily. Sir I would request the forum to take some decision & help me to close the A/c forever by doing a some settlement. Pls help me sir it will be a great help to me & live a happy life because the phone for the money every time. Because of their polices they interest is rising other wise I was ready to colse the A/c is 2009 only.
                  SAVE YOUR CASH!Settle your Credit cards and personal loan, Auto loan, up to 50 to 70 percent waiver, Stop collection calls Manage your debt call on [protected].

sureshtiwari
                    My name is Suresh Kumar Tiwari S/o Girjashankar Tiwari. I am a defence pensioner and drawing pension from State Bank of India C.A Road Nagpur ( 1305) branch.
                    My PPO number is 6896863 H ( ARMY )
                    Account number is [protected]
                    This is to complain about the ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS for the period of July 2009 to May 2010 which is already paid to all other pensioners is not been paid to me so far. When self enquired to the concerned Branch of S.B.I, it was informed to me that they have not received the same from their Head Office. I had also given hand written application in their account & meet Branch manager in this regards. But no proper response is received from their end
                    My contact details is [protected] (mobile)

I had served for nation of 19 yrs . My Current Age is 64 & I am not medically fit for taking number of follow ups with Bank people.
                    It is requested that necessary arrangements to be made at the earliest to pay me the arrears.

Above for your information and necessary action,
                    pls requested to revert me back

With Regards,

S.K.Tiwari (Retd. Havaldar)
                    Army No 6896863H

Ashish Badola
                      respected sir.
                      i am a customer of sbi (a/c no[protected] my money is deducted in my account all details are as under.please refund my money.
                      06-Sep-10 (06-Sep-2010) DEBIT INsTEREST 145.00

28-Feb-11 (28-Feb-2011) TO TRANSFER

Ashish Badola
                        Respected sir.
                        (1) Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12505
                        Train Name: NORTH EAST EXP From Station: (GHY) To Station: (ANVT)
                        Date Of Journey: 28-Feb-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (GHY)
                        Resv Upto: (ANVT) Date Of Booking: 19-Feb-2011 Total Fare: Rs 996.00

(2)Ticket History
                        Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 15933
                        Train Name: DBRG ASR EXPRES From Station: (DMV) To Station: (SRE)
                        Date Of Journey: 22-Mar-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (DMV)
                        Resv Upto: (SRE) Date Of Booking: 21-Feb-2011 Total Fare: Rs 522.00

(3)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12505
                        Train Name: NORTH EAST EXP From Station: (GHY) To Station: (ANVT)
                        Date Of Journey: 28-Feb-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (GHY)
                        Resv Upto: (ANVT) Date Of Booking: 19-Feb-2011 Total Fare: Rs 996.00

(4)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12423
                        Train Name: DBRT RAJDHANI E From Station: (DMV) To Station: (NDLS)
                        Date Of Journey: 26-Jan-2011 Class: 3A Boarding: (DMV)
                        Resv Upto: (NDLS) Date Of Booking: 17-Jan-2011 Total Fare: Rs 2020.00

(5)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 15933
                        Train Name: DBRG ASR EXPRES From Station: (GHY) To Station: (LDH)
                        Date Of Journey: 18-Jan-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (GHY)
                        Resv Upto: (LDH) Date Of Booking: 11-Jan-2011 Total Fare: Rs 1942.00

(6)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12505
                        Train Name: NORTH EAST EXP From Station: (GHY) To Station: (CNB)
                        Date Of Journey: 21-Jan-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (GHY)
                        Resv Upto: (CNB) Date Of Booking: 06-Jan-2011 Total Fare: Rs 922.00

(7)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 15666
                        Train Name: B G EXPRESS From Station: (DMV) To Station: (GHY)
                        Date Of Journey: 06-Jan-2011 Class: SL Boarding: (DMV)
                        Resv Upto: (GHY) Date Of Booking: 28-Dec-2010 Total Fare: Rs 147.00

(8)Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 15603
                        Train Name: INTER CITY EXP From Station: (GHY) To Station: (DMV)
                        Date Of Journey: 04-Feb-2011 Class: 3A Boarding: (GHY)
                        Resv Upto: (DMV) Date Of Booking: 27-Dec-2010 Total Fare: Rs 374.00

State Bank of India — Mobile No. Registration

neelesh77
                          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted a request for Mobile No. Registeration (No. [protected]) for availing Intenet...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

Arindam Chakraborty
                          recently SBI has started new policy where for any internet transaction we need to have 3 D Secure password.
                          It has two steps to follow
                          1. Register your mobile no. at any ATM
                          2. Then follow the steps in internet sbi.com etc

What is happening is I am trying to register my mobile number for so many days but it could not be registered.

Greviance: 1. Customer care numbers are faulty and no response
                          2. No proper guidance or steps are cleared

My core branch is at Surat but recently I have transferred from Surat to Kolkata.
                          Even my online bankign password is locked and SBI is asking to go to Surat to unblock
                          This is not possible for me to go to Surat.
                          I have asked for account transfer dont know how many days it will take.

I cannot pay my mobile and internet bills all due to such new changes which are not priorly informed to us.

Sir, Kindly look into this matter. SBI is a trusted brand of India and never expected such callousness.
                          Please help me a deep request
                          Please confirm any possible solutions in my mail

i forgot to add my name

Arindam Chakraborty

Please help me

nityanand mishra
                            I am Chanda Mishra.I am an account holder of State bank of India,ADB Branch,Daltonganj,Jharkhand.
                            I have an ATM Card for the account.my a/c no is-[protected].

On 22.02.2011,I tried to withdraw Rs.20000 from an ATM at Bishrampur(C.G) but the money did not
                            come out.when i tried from another ATM, I came to know that Rs.20000 has been deducted from my account.
                            This is very disturbing for me.

kindly help me,so that I can get my money back in my account.

Hey Mishra, Are you sure that the ATM didnt delever any money out AFTER YOUR EXIT ?
                            Just check it out.

If no, then you can contact the regional office or your nearest branch.
                            Sir, I booked e-ticket from Indore to Jabalpur & back on today[protected], 00AM) Rs.256/- & Rs.630/-debited from saving a/c of SBI.But I could not get ticket or P.N.R.No.How can I get refund my amount or my ticket. J.C.Sharma. Indore Mailbox No.[protected]@rediffmail.com

SBI Bank — SAFE DEPOSIT LOCKER

chirag_iforu
                              My name is Chirag Shah and I am holding an account with SBI HADAPSAR PUNE branch. Following is description about my complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Banks

State Bank of India — Credit Card Declined

nair_abhilash
                              I had applied for a credit card from SBI. They came to my office to collect the application. They called my home as well as...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Credit Cards

subhashssi
                              Dear sir
                              I have acoount in UNION BANK with a/c no. [protected] and ATM CARD no. [protected] also. I have gone to withdraw 1000/- money through state bank ATM at Hospital chowk satna (M.P.)on 10.01.2011. I tryed 5 time but atm machine was not working properly and not withdrwa the money but 5000/- has been dedected from my account.
                              I have complaind in Union Bank. but till date State Bank has not refund the money.

Please help me

Regards:
                              Subhash Singh
                              124/7 Siddharth Nagar Satna(M.P.)
                              Hello Sir,

I am sending my complain after 432 days again. I just want to see that is this site is useful for people or this is fake.

Following are my problems:

Myself Dr. Rahul Kumar Srivastava andI have my saving account in your State Bank Of India. My bank account number is[protected]. I have the facility of ATM and net banking in the same account. I am facing following problems:

1- On 26th July 2008, I have purchased the some cloths from Koutans showroom at Gorakhpur (UP) and I tried to make payment of Rs. 1910/- by the ATM but shopkeeper tried 3 times and he was unable to get payment. Then I make payment by cash. But in my statement the payment of Rs. 1910/- shows to the shopkeeper. I have contacted to my branch then Branch Manager told that I him the bank statement of the shopkeeper and I have already provided the same documents before 10 days. But sorry to say that till today I have no return of my money. The details of the same transaction is:

26-Jul-2008 POS PRCH
                              (26-Jul-2008)[protected], 910.00 58, 815.[protected]

2- On 12th November 2008 I have withdrawn Rs. 20000 in two phases (Rs. 15000/- & Rs. 5000/-) from ATM, IDBI bank at Basharatpur, Gorakhpur but I got only Rs. 15000/-. I didn’t get the money of Rs. 5000/-. When I have contacted with the IDBI Bank, Gorakhpur and my branch Nautanwa, Maharajganj then I got suggestion from there that I should wait for 1- 2 months. In this period the money will refund automatically. But after 2 months I did not get the money then I have contacted the IDBI bank Gorakhpur and SBI branch Nautanwa, Maharajganj by personally then I came to know that I should made written complain in my branch. I have provided the same and from that time I have made three times written complain to the Branch Manager, SBI, Nautanwa, Maharajganj (UP). The Branch Manager Mr. Mishra has assured me that I will get refund all money back till 18th July 2009. But sorry to say that till date I have not got the same. The details are:

12-Nov-2008
                              (12-Nov-2008) ATM WDL
                              [protected] 2221 ATM2292 15, 020.00 5, 333.42
                              12-Nov-2008
                              (12-Nov-2008) ATM WDL
                              [protected] 2222 ATM2292 5, 020.00 313.42

Sir, you can better understand that a person who is NGO employee and he can not able to use his money of Rs. 6910/- from his salary. Its too much painful that I am also a member of SBI family and I am suffering from last year with this issue.

I would like to request you that kindly do needful as soon as possible. I have also attached all correspondences which I have made to the SBI branch, Nautanwa.

Anticipating your quick and positive reply,

With thanks and regards,

Sincerely your’s
                              Dr. Rahul Kr. Srivastava
                              Mob. No. [protected]

Just waited responce from your side,
                              I am hopful

jamiasish
                                Sir i am customer of SBI. Today i got a call from your credit card recovery dept that my fathers brother has left some due in his credit card. so some person named MR. Aklesh called from delhi and told it.
                                So we have asked him to please provide the details of the account so that if any due is left we will clear it. so your officer is not intrested to proper details regarding that and asking us to deposit the ammount. So we denied to it and told that with out proper aunthinticated details we cant deposit the ammount. So then your employee Aklesh has started shouting on us with bad language and requesting n number of times also he has stopped his bad language and stated slanks about me and my total family. so i am not able to understand his problem and how can a bank is recruting theese kind of people with them. is Aklesh is your employee or not. if yes then then i request to teach manners that how to speak to people and not then please let me know so that i can file a case on that person immediatly.
                                my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                                plz let me know immediatly.
                                and give me clarity regarding the issue is there any default in payment or not.
                                i m vipul joshi frm Una my AC no [protected] Una ADB Branch AT:UNA, di:junagadh.

my complain is una ADB branch"s Employe KUNDAN BHAI behaviyor very Bed to me n

and Una ADB Branch Have NO Security Guard, No facility Drink Water, No C C T V

Camera on Main Entry. NO Security Guard in UNA ATM. ATM No SAFE.Mr.Kundan bhai on loan department nd his behaviyor is Bed to Una taluka Farmer. pls action this Complain IMMDETLY.

Regard VIPUL JOSHI UNA. GUJRAT.[protected]

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  unable to update my mobile number on flipkart
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Homeocare International
                                  NON RECEIPT OF REFUND
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  flopkart is a better name
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  account suspended without intimation
                                  (17 minutes ago)
                                  Mahatrafficechallan.gov.in Maharashtra Traffic Police
                                  wrong e-challan received for my bike and actual challan belongs to truck