Sunflame Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Sunflame Enterprises

Having problems with Sunflame Enterprises?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sunflame Enterprises customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sunflame Enterprises

Haryana

Sunflame Enterprises Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Sunflame Enterprises reviews & complaints(392)

Gas stove toughen glass broken, complaint has been registered with the customer care vide no. DEL[protected]. It has been more than a week since the complaint is registered and no technician contacted. Customer care service is pathetic.
Please, look into the same and provide the resolution asap failing which will lodge a formal complaint with consumer forum.

Sunflame Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchased sunflame gas stove in 2020.
    Today it's glass broke with blasting sound. it was so scary and dangerous..
    Kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible

A sunflame iron was purchased 2 week before which is now not working while ironing shirt. Item is under warranty period and problem be resolved as soon as possible.

I have made a complaint to sun Flamme on June 2022 this year for some burning smell coming out of the steam Iron. and this was repeated many times with them, but no one attended the call till date. Finally, the steam Iron got fire inside it some 4 days back and i had made complaint again with complaint number FAR[protected] on 18/10/22. till date no one had called or visited me.

3 days before while cooking the toughened glass of the gas stove breaks into pieces all of sudden, kindly help me in replace, repair, exchange or refund.

Sajad Ahmad

Model: Sunflame Crystal Plus
          Serial No.: 14 L0 61870

Top of the 3 burner sunflame stove broken in to several pieces and scattered all over the platform of kichen.
            It was very unsafe situation. Could escape narrowly as no one was there by the time it happened.
            Worst experience with this product.
            Safety is more worrying than cost.

Not working
              Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Sunflame, Your complaint has been registered with Ref. no-LUC[protected] Service Provider no is: [protected] Sai Services Varanasi For further inquiry kindly call at [protected]
              Sep 19, 2022
              Updated by [email protected]
              I have purchased induction cooker SF IC09 on 04.02.2023 and the same not working last one month. I have contacted customer care but no one responded properly

Hello Team,

Issue : Not working on complaints for Sunflame SunflamePride GT 3 Burners Gas Stove (Black) gas leakage issue for which company provides 2 year warranty.

Since October 2021 till recently, I raised many complaints [ref No-FAR[FAR[protected] ] ] for gas leakage issue from stove nobe.
                Service technician Saurabh is not responding and not helping.
                I have latest request and many such requests open but resolved without working on this.
                No senior person is available to contact.

Hello Team,

Issue : Sunflame Geyser [ grace 10 ] water leakage issue for which company provides 5 year warranty.

On 26 July 2022, I raised one complaint [ref No-BAN[protected] ] for water leakage issue for the geyser.
                  One service technician came and inspected the geyser and said that this is not serviceable as this is a tank water leakage issue and company will replace the geyser.
                  He asked me to...

Not able to fit the water pipe in the newly bought water Geyser. Pl replace

PLEASE TREAT IT AS THE MOST URGENT PRIORITY ON HUMANITARIAN GROUNDS

01.09.2022

To

Shri KL Verma
                    Managing Director
                    Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited
                    (a Home Appliance)
                    Mathura Road, Faridabad

Subject: Complaint related to right and side Sunflame Gas burner which is joint with pipe has broken all of sudden itself.

Respected Sir,...

Hi, This is Mahesh based out of Amberpet, Hyderabad, I have taken a gas stove from Bharat Enterprises- Bowenpally, Model is PRIME 2BR on 7th February 2022. there is a warranty for 2-3 Years on this product. from last 15-20 days we are facing issue with this product(Gas stove), I have called bharat enterprises to claim warranty but they did not taken compliant instead they have given me the customer care of Sunflame Enterprises to claim warranty then i have contacted via call to their customer service executive to claim warranty and they have taken my complaint and after 1-2 days technical person came to my home and repaired but after he went we are facing same issue, then once again i have given 2nd time complaint and technical person came same issue we are getting, yesterday as well we have given complaint to replace the product they denied to do that. i request you to please look into my issue and do the needful.
                    Aug 18, 2022
                    Updated by mahesh3860214
                    still, there is no update from Sunflame Enterprises.. Please look into it..

My induction is not working and it is in warranty period ... So I called to customer care of sun flame... Only one tym he received phn nd aftr that ... No one is receiving the cl... He said the that ...worker will Cme in 48 hrss BT still no... One has come...

While cooking food on Aug 3, 2022 our sunflame glass gas stove suddenly got burst and particles of glass got spreaded everywhere in the kitchen. Luckily no one got majorly injured appart from some buises on my arm. And now when I complained this to su flame they are denying customet services and charging for replacement. On top of that the mechanic who called had the audacity to blame us by the way of questioning our cooking style. Did nt expect this from Sunflame kind of company. Now when I see reviews I can see manority of people are facing this issue.

Against my purchase of Lancer 60BK Auto Clean Chimney Invoice No-FA BHUC[protected] Dtd: 17/06/2022. I am facing Auto clean issue (Item in Warranty). I have raised complaint on 22/07/2022 Complain No-RAN[protected]. But no one came to attend the complaint. I have contacted VSS Electric (Person name-Vijay) they said without money they not come. They informed to discuss Sunflame.

My Installation request through Sunflame also VSS not attended.

Same I have informed to Sunflame customer care and lodge further complaint (Complain No-RAN[protected] Dtd:25/07/2022) . But till date VSS person not came or attended my complaint.

Pl. take action immediately. To provide other service provider immediately.

Hi Team,

My name is Manish. I purchased the product Lara 60 Chimney from SK enterprises, Mohali in the month of March 2022.

It was working fine for 2 months (April and May) but suddenly, it stopped working in June 2022 so I contacted ''SK Enterprise'' and they shared the number of your customer care ([protected]) where I registered my complaint with code CHA[protected] on July 2, 2022.

They informed...

Respected Sir/Ma’am
                            I was very disappointed by your service, i talked to one of your member on call and they assured me that one of your employe/repair worker come and fix that . But he isn’t come and told us that i ll not come, so online complaint, the induction is not heating up and not taking power, I bought that last month i want it repair or replacement as soon as possible. i request you to kindly resolve it as soon as possible .

ORDER #[protected] placed on Amazon, product delivered on 15th June. However, Installation is Pending and no one has contacted us.

1. Reference complaint No- JAI[protected] dated 14 Apr 2022.

2. I purchased a induction from csd on 4 Apr 2022. It start problem on 10 Apr 2022. Complaint register on 14 Apr 2022 and technician vist after 2-3 days. Technician donot have parts(PCB) he send demand to sunflame. I call to customer care and technician 15-20 times about it but they always reply wait 24 hours. But my problem not solved yet.

3. I requested...
                                I have purchased a chimney in Dec-21. After using it 3 months, it's started giving problems. I have logged complaint in Mar-22. But without resolving it they closed it. Again logged another complaint in Apr-22. As per technician, some part needs to be replaced but that part is out of stock. Have been waiting for it almost 2 months.

No one knows in sunflame when the part will come. Customer care is just to take complaint but...