Elica India

Pisoli

Pune
Pune District

Good

Elica India related photos (60)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Elica India Photos

Elica India Complaints & Reviews

I bought a hobb from the last first day it was in problem very dissappointed with this product
Apr 19, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased the elica hob in June 2017 - And enough care was taken in handling hob. Still the glass was shattered and...

I brought gas stove on 3 rd of April 2021, CASA ITALIA APPLIANCES-CHANDANAGAR (A Division of Thanuja enterprises ). but it's performance is very poor. Fire is coming from front on off nobes and some damage is also happens to that gas stove ( 4 burner). We raised a complaint on 7 th of April 2021.and asked for product replacement But nobady respond from company side . We are waiting from
    4 days and we are left the product at company.

Invoice no : Ect/00015/21-22
    Supplier ref no : CN NO : 921 3.4.2021

S chandrasekhar reddy
    Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
    Apr 12, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, Requesting you to share your CRM ID or contact details or email id, by which our customer care team will get back to you. Thank you Elica India Team[protected]

माझे billहरवले आहे मला service भेटत नाही मला 1nov चे bill हवे आहे
      Apr 08, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Got Elica's gas for 8K from Vijay Sales in November last year. Have complained 5 times and they sent the guy to check 2 times...
        To whom it may concern,

II have purchased elica stove and chimney 18 months ago.
        Despite rising numerous...

The plastic stand broken into pieces.
        Cooktop Stand complaint
        Mar 20, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday's night complaint is showing resolved, how come?
          I bought elica hob flexi fb hct 375 dx on[protected].. initially...
          I bought elica hob flexi fb hct 375 dx on[protected].. initially 2-3 months it was working perfectly fine than the burners...

Worst company and worst product, i am requesting to everyone that please don't buy any product of these cheaters.
          i bought a chimney 12 days ago and i pleased them daily for its installation.
          but they always used to make me fool.

i am going to that store and give it back to that seller.

please don't buy any product of these losers.
          Mar 15, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased wash basin crusher in may 2020. It took nearly three weeks for the providers to install after series of requests....

Brand service Person is not coming for repair even my product is within warranty
            I have purchased stove in January 2021 and the burners are not working
            Mar 14, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I was using elica glass top burner suddenly the glass shattered...I am helplessly trying to get in touch with coustomer care please help me out
              Glass gas stove
              Mar 10, 2021

1, wanted small brass burner only as broken on chargeable
                2. universal enterprises, yeshawanthpur service not stock
                3, pl inform alternate service centre no & availability & cost / request call back urgently
                deepa parwani- o [protected]
                compalint logged - ref 1767855 on [protected]
                Mar 09, 2021

Greetings from Elica India.

With Ref to your telecom communication with our service team the concern is addressed.

I am Vikash Kumar staying in Anushaktinagar, Deonar, Chembur. I had
                  purchased an ELICA HOB with model number FLEXI...

When we use one of the knob comes out
                  Feb 27, 2021

Elica India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

सर मेने बहोत सी कम्पनियो की चिमनी सर्च कर के अलइका...

I have purchased a ellica chimney. Due to PCB Issue the chimney stopped working. I filed a complain on 8 Jan 21 But No-one addressed to this problem. Its been one and half month since i filed this complain.

Shubham Delhi Exe. no [protected], Everytime he saying Wait For 24 Hrs

@Elica_India CRM 99_1670433
                    #Fraudcompany
                    Feb 26, 2021

Greetings from Elica India.

Our customer service team is trying to contact you however the phone is not answered, as per our system records the concern is resolved on 28.02.2021. Please confirm.

For any further assistance please call us on [protected]

For any further assistance please call us on [protected]

Thank you Elica.

I ordered a chimney from elica through Amazon. My kitchen is very easy to install the ducting pipe aluminium required is very...

Dear Team,
                      I logged a complaint for my gas stove burner, till now no one visited to my house. I have received a message and call from kolkata on 29th Jan'20. I have the call recording and message, But till now it's pending, the worst service center I never seen in my life at Berhampur, Orissa.
                      Feb 25, 2021

Elica India Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2021

Greetings from Elica India.

With Ref to your telecom communication with our service team the appointment is been scheduled for 26.02.2021.