Swiggy — complaint against delivery boys

Hi, this is kiran suvarna. I placed an order tonight (March 25, 2018) at around 10:10 pm. I got a call at around 10:15 pm by the delivery boy and he was very rude to me confirming the address.

And then two guys came to the address and they delivered the package. Then they were forcing me to pay them 10rs tips. I just denied them.

Then i came home and when i see the package it was already opened. I ordered 4 chicken mc-wings but there were only three. And the coke pack was leaking.

This was my first order on swiggy and the impression was very bad. Now, i need to think twice before placing the order on swiggy again.

The order details are
- order #[protected]
- delivered on sun, mar 25, 10:18 pm by rajashekar n

I'm writing this because i'm worried that it should not happen to others. Thank you.
Mar 25, 2018
Updated by imKiran
I tried to raise this complaint on Swiggy contact-us, but that link was broken. So i'm trying here.

Comments

I have been ordering from here for ages and it's something or other with these guys. They don't notify at the earliest that they cannot deliver and delivery executives are always rude. Such a scamming business these people run.
I am Biswajit Das, ordered food today, August 5, 2018, from a restaurant about 2 kms from my house and followed up with the concerned boy when even after 1.5 hours my order did not arrive. The delivery boy, Mithun Pan started abusing me in the filthiest of languages and I was shell shocked at his behavior.

Such kind of delivery boys should be immediately terminated to save Swiggy's goodwill. Mithun is only a temporary staff of Swiggy and look at his audacity in dealing with customers.
Hi, this is Biswajit Das again. The delivery boy's name per Swiggy App is Akash Singh.

But when I called him, the true caller showed his name as Mithun Pan. I guess he must be Akash Singh, as Swiggy mentions to be or Pan.

Very dubious the whole matter is

Swiggy
    Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029