Syndicate Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

Bellary

Agadi Building, 2nd Floor, Bangalore Road, Bellary 583101

+91 83 9227 7144, +91 83 9227 0035

Bhopal

Syndicate Bank Regional Office, 4, Indira Press Complex, MP Nagar, Bhopal 462011

Bhubaneswar

Hubli

Shanbhag Building, 1st Floor, Sainagar Road, Unkal Cross, Hubli 580031

+91 83 6227 7191, +91 83 6227 7194

Hyderabad Rural

Rural 6-3-915, 2nd Floor, West Block Administrative Building, Hyderabd Metro Water Supply & Sewage Board, Khairatabad, Hyderabad 500004

+91 40 2331 0969, +91 40 2331 1376

Hyderabad City

Pioneer House, 6-3-653, Gr. Floor, Opp. Erram Manzil, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082

+91 40 2332 2873, +91 40 6576 6655

Jaipur

Plot No. 3A, 2nd Floor, Sandhya Jyothi Darpan Vidhay Ashram, Institutional Area, JL Nehru Marg, Jaipur 302017

+91 14 1236 6295, +91 14 1270 0191

Fraser Road, Patna 800001

Pune

Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411030

Nellore

Flat No.5, Rithvik Enclave, Om Shanthi Towers, AK Nagar Post, GNT Road, Nellore 524004

Thiruvananthapuram

Sasthakripa Office Complex Sasthamangalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695010

Tel:

Fax: +91 47 1272 5058

Udupi

Syndicate Towers, Catholic Centre, KM Marg, Udupi 576101

Vijayawada

SyndicateBank Regional Office Door No. 40-13-5, 3rd Floor, Sri Ramachandra Complex Lane, Next to Varun Bajaj Show Room, Benz Circle, Vijayawada 520010

View More Information...

Load

Syndicate Bank related photos (258)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

Sagar Raghunath Dudhale
i am having account in Syndicate Bank, Avinashi road Coimbatore.
i have withdrawn 500 rupees from South Indian Bank ATM on 30 aug 2009
but syndicate deducted it twice
i have complain then they replied that it is forwerded to head office.
but till today the complaint is unattended
my acc no is 15230

Amit Kumar

This is to bring to your notice that I have been facing severe inconvenience in banking operations at the Main Branch of Syndicate Bank, Port Blair due to a Bajaj Allianz officer, Rupali Some. I am writing to you after my complaint being unheard by the bank officials at the branch.

I had approached the bank for SyndVyapar loan scheme and I was asked to wait for some time before I could meet the CM Sir. Meanwhile, an agent of Bajaj Allianz, Rupali Some, comes over to me to explain the insurance schemes and gives the reference of Syndicate Bank quoting that she is also an employee of the bank. I was not interested in any insurance so I told her that I am not interested. But this didn't end here, I had to come to the branch few more times to understand the loan requirements and every time I used to come here I was made to wait for some time during which that agent used to pester me for insurance.

Moreover, I had given my contact details for loan related processing which included my phone number and from the very next day I get calls from same Bajaj Allianz agent on my number. This is total breach of privacy. I have a question Sir, is Bajaj Allianz and Syndicate Bank a part of same association? Otherwise according to privacy policy, my number should not be shared with any other association apart from Syndicate Bank.

Due to this behaviour I have dropped the idea of doing business with Syndicate Bank but this agent's call and sms are still not ending. I get sms like "Happy Christmas", this is totally unprofessional. I am really confused about the status of these agents as they share the same work space and sit on tables next to Syndicate Bank employees, which makes doing business with Syndicate Bank uncomfortable for customers.

Please look into this issue Sir.

Thanks & regards,
    Amit Kumar

srikanth karini
      Nov 29th 6:13 pm i have tried withdraw Rs. 3000.00 from icici atm with my syndicate bank atm card, but unfortunately cash debited from my account and i have not received any money from atm. i complainted at my parrent banch but still my problem has not solved.
      I have salary a/c in syndicate bank since last 15 years . My a/c no [protected]. On 9/4/2010 at 08:13 am i have done cash withdrawal of Rs 100000/- from your KHARGHAR, NAVI-MUMBAI branch ATM.Which i got it. But during my second attempt to withdrawl of same amount of Rs 100000/ -Ididn't get it, A message came on ATM screen i.e- time out error.Same time i gave a written complaint at KHARGHAR branch.Same written complaint i have given on 10/4/2010 at my home branch too at reliance industries, patalganga syn bank EXTn counter at dist raigad, maharastra. After that i have done follow-up two three times butstill my hard earned amount is not credited in my A/C.
      I hope thro. this some onecan listen me & give me response .

With warm regards.
      ANIL SINGH SANGER
      Working in RELIANCE IND LTD, PATALGANGA

RESET OF CIBIL PASSWORD

KINDLY RESET OUR CIBIL PASSWORD FOR USER ID BN01152455 BANK eMAIL.IDup.[protected]@syndicatebank.co.in mobile no.[protected]

Syndicate Bank ATM — to block atm [Resolved]

vivek
        accountant details
        m.pushparaj
        due to lost of atm...

Syndicate Bank ATM — lost my ATM Card [Resolved]

vivek
        I am the holder of saving bank account No.[protected]. I lost my ATM Card on 16.2.2010 at 8.P.M. Please blocked my ATM...

Sajitha B
        On the evening of 12th October 2009,at 16.58 hrs,I happened to use your ATM facility at kottarakara,Kollam(DIST)(Kerala)for withdrawal of some money using canara bank ATM card.I tried to withdraw a sum of Rs.10000/- .But I received an amount of of Rs.5500/- and subsequently received a receipt for the same stating my balance amount correctly.But on approaching the canara Bank for entering the transaction details to my pass book,an amount of Rs.10000/- being withdrawn from the ATM is shown instead of the received amount of Rs.5500/-.On approaching the Syndicate Bank ,They said that it will automatically credit in to my account, but it will take 2-3 months time.
        I have also an account on Syndicate Bank and the account No. is [protected].So please examine this problem of mine and help me regain the balance money i have lost.

ATM — ATM facility

I, Vindeshvari Gupta having an a/c with CANARA Bank was trying to withdraw money from ICICI ATM by using my CANARA Bank ATM, but was not able to draw the money because it was showing the statement "i have insufficient balance to draw the amount" while my actual balance was much much more than what
        i was trying to draw that time. I tried it 2-3 times but didn't get any success and the same statement i got in AXIS bank and HSBC bank.While in HSBC bank ATM i drew the money but it was much less than what i was trying to draw in starting then i tried for less amount.When i again tried to drew the money i got the same statement "i have insufficient balance to draw the amount" i tried a no of time and got the same statement again and again. I got frustrated and then i went to DENA Bank ATM and drew the required money.Actually after the announcement of govt on 1st April 09 that customer of any bank can draw the money by any ATM of any bank without any extra charge what the pvt bank are doing, they changed their software in ATM so that user of any other bank can't draw money from their bank or can draw very less amount and will get the anonymous statement. Because of these type of thing customer like us are getting frustration and also by this way they are making laugh of Government's rules. I want some legal action against these pvt banks.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Syndicate Bank ATM — ATM withdrawal, but no cash received & a/c balance deducted

jai mata di
          dear sir/ mam
          I have tried to withdraw cash (Rs.5600) from ATM ID: SIAN 50058201 State Bank of patiala, sector-9 mkt,...

K.RAJESH

Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India

To
          The RBI,
          Consumer Complaints Forum

Sub: Request for withdrawal through ATM card ā€“ refused by Bank - reg.

I am working as office assistant at Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi. My salary for the month of May 2009 was transferred to Syndicate Bank, NPT campus, Pollachi, Tamilnadu.

Amount Rs.
          My balance amount as on 30.6.2009 was 66.57
          The salary credited on 1.7.09 was 3,200.00
          The total balance as on 1.7.09 should be 3,266.57
          From the ATM of Indian Bank Samuthur, I attempted to withdraw 2,300.00
          However the money released as 500.00
          Further the amount taken from my salary as fine for not maintaining the total withdrawal minimum balance was 33.00
          Hence in my account the balance amount should be 2,733.57
          However, as per the entries in my pass book the balance amount is shown as NIL

In this regard I had already sent detailed letter to Manager, Syndicate bank, Pollachi on 22.08.2009 but I have yet to receive any reply from them.

I request your goodself to advise the banking authorities to return my money back.

Looking forward your early reply in this regard.

Yours faithfully

(K.Rajesh)
          On 6-2-10, around 17 hrs, I tried Indian Overseas Bank, HSBC Bank and PNB all situated at Shankar Road, New Delhi to withdraw amount through ATM card No.[protected] issued by Syndicate Bank, IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi where I have my salary Account. I was able to withdraw Rs.2000=00 only from HSBC ATM Machine at 17.13 hrs. Thereafter, on the same date around 18.40 hrs I onceagain withdrew Rs.2000=00 from PNB ATM machine near Asram crossing using above cited ATM card of Syndicate Bank. To my surprise, when I went through mini statement obtained from ATM machine at Haldwani on 11-2-10, it indicated debit of an additional amount Rs.5000=00 on 6-2-10 which I didn't try. This is really painful. I plead concerned authority to please look into the matter and credit this amount back to my A/C No.[protected] at the earliest.
          Looking forward,
          Yours sincerely,
          S.C.Pandey

Mohd Shanwaj
            With due respect, I want to say that my account is running in Syndicate bank of India Mawana (Meerut) Branch. When I checked my balance on 12th June I found that my account has been debited with sum of rupees 9000/- without my permission. When I meet the bank person, he was just trying to ignore and said that No one can withdraw money from your account. I noticed two discrepancies, In passbook the amount debited on 8th June 2009, and in ATM’s mini statement it is debited on 9th June. I did not transact this money so far. The account details are given below. According to him (manager of Concerned Branch), the money has been withdrawn from ATM, which is always in my custody and No one Knows the PIN No, So I could not understand how it can be possible. I am sure it is due to the bank fault, I would like to say it is fraud banking.

Mr. Shanwaj

Syndicate Bank of India, Mawana Branch
            c/o Mohd Israil

Q.H.-72, Sir Sulaiman Hall,
            Aligarh Muslim University,
            Aligarh, India-202002

Mob..[protected]
            With due respect, I want to say that my account is running in Syndicate bank of India Thimmampalli (anantapur(dt) in andrapradesh) Branch. When I take a message through syndicate bank sms alert. date is[protected].I found that my account has been debited with sum of rupees 5000/- without my permission. i went to the branch and i talk with the manager. the manager said that No one can withdraw money from your account.then i give a written complaint to the manager. the manager said with in one week give the details and i call and take my cell number.but i wait 10days the manager donot call.then i talk to manager through phone he said your complaint rejected.the money has been withdrawn from ATM, which is always in my custody and No one Knows the PIN No, So I could not understand how it can be possible. I am sure it is due to the bank fault, I would like to say it is fraud banking.
            my account number:****059584
            my cell number is:[protected]
            respected sir i'm forgot my atm pin no.please help me sir/madam.

GHANSHYAM DASS

I am shareholder of Syndicate Bank under Folio/Client ID No. SYN210662.

I have received some dividend warrants for 2007-08 & 2008-09. I can't deposit the same in my bank because you mention on the dividend warrant my old bank details while it had closed.

Please issue me again without bank details against warrant no. 9606569, 10806240 for the year of 2007-08 & 2008-09 respectively.

Ghanshyam Dass
              F-359, Shakur Pur, Anand Vas, Delhi-110 034

I've an Savings Account with Syndicate Bank Vaniyambadi Branch for my salaries and applied Personal loan in the same branch still i have not provided any pass book for that loan account and they are debited my account for my surety (Other person who got loan along with me). The Branch manager is stating that the other person had not paid his repayment so he is transfering my amount eventhough i've paid regularly towards my Account.

My A/C No. [protected]

V.Prakash,
              Lect/EEE, Priyadarshini Engineering College, Vaniyambadi

Sorry i misplaced my complaint instead of comments

yours

Prakash V
              dear sir,

my register folio no. SYN21412 & share certificate no.83305 to 83307 for 300 shares.
              my saving a/c no. is [protected] in the name of sanjaya kr mittal and my a/c has not been credited the dividend amount of Rs 900 till 17/07/2010

kindly see in to the matter and oblige
              thanking you
              s k. mittal

SYNDICATE BANK — DIVIDEND WARRANT NOT RECEIVED

I HAD 200 SHARE OF SYNIDATE BANK. MY SHARE CERTIFICATE NO IS 565010 & 565011.I HAVENOT RECEIVED MY DIVIDENT WARRENT ,WHICH IS DECLARED BY BANK ON JULY2010.SO I REQUEST TO GIVE ME MY DIVIDENT WARRENT.

chiranjeevi.90
                for the firdt time i lost the password, i gave a request for the new password, after 10 days i visited bank he told that he had misplaced the request form so i gave a another request and i got it 10days, i was able to login for the first time but after 15days with the same user-id and password i tried to login-in but it shows the password is inccorect [Name-Chiranjeevi.S User id[protected]]
                Pls. Advice about my net banking of account no. [protected]
                Dear,

I am holder of NRE AC NO. [protected] SYNB0009011.
                My internet banking login is 2420822. But i am anable to open my net banking account. Server Show ACCOUNT is blocked. But Why?

I am account holder of AC NO. [protected].
                My internet banking login is 27605735. But i am forget my transection password.

abdul quddoos
                Guys Syndicate Bank is the worst bank you can have. It should be rated the bank with the most problematic netbanking. Dont think your complain will be adressed at one go. I have been facing this problem of login twice already despite taking utmost care with the instructions. I'm so completely fed up up... God help...!
                Haokip, INA Colony

I am account holder of AC NO. [protected].
                My internet banking login is 31588679. But i am forget my Login password.

Magesh Raghavan
                I am account holder of AC NO. [protected].
                My internet banking login is 31063945. But i am forget my login password.
                Kindly assist me. on my email [protected]@gmail.com

Puneet kumar raghuvanshi
                I am vijay kumar sharma My saving A/C In syndicate bank
                My A/C no- [protected]
                My logian ID: 17585114
                I am forget Networking login passwd kindly new password plz send my email ID - vijay.[protected]@yahoo.in

Thankssssss

chiranjeevi.90
                  I Lost the password for the first time and i gave a request for the new internet banking password but the field officier misplaced the request form, after 10 days i visited bank to collect the pin but he told that he had misplaced the request form and he took another request and he gave the new password pin after 10days... first time i was able to login bot after some 15days i yried to login it shows the password is incorrect.. I have written it down the password but even it shows incorrect password
                  Sir/Madam

my pass book is losse, kindly request you to release a new pass book A/C No 029206

Thanks & Regards

Neena .K.K.

atul singh durgbans
                    A sum of Rs 3540 was deducted on 9th of june 2009 from my salaried account in the Syndicate Greater Noida branch without any prior notice. When queried about the same i was given the justification that i had broken the glass pane of the Syndicate Bank ATM located next to the bank greater noida branch three months back, on the basis of the last transaction made which shows my account details. With the best of my knowledge i am not aware of anything regarding this manner .

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Thanking you in advance.
                    i agree with complaint because today i.e. on 21/11/2009, a sum of Rs.2000/- was deducted from my saving account although i have not received the said amount from the ATM syndicate bank, panipat branch. i complaint in this regard to the bank manager and he said you have to file an application in this regard. At the same time on 21/11/2009, i wrote an application to the bank manager alongwith the orginal slip given to him. the bank manager replied that it will take 15to 20 days to check the account and to deliever the said amount will credit in your obc bank account.

hope for the best

dhanji maru
                      DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS DHANJI MARU, I AM A WORKING CLASS MAN.THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I HAD APPLED FOR THE CREDIT CARD IN SYDICATE BANK BUT THEY REJECTED MY PROPOSAL SAYING THAT I HAVE BEEN BANNED BY NATIONAL APPROVAL AUTHORITY WHO APPROVES TAKES TAKES FINANCIAL DECISION.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO LED THEM TO DO THIS? I HAVE NOT DONE ANY KIND OF FRAUD WITH ANY COMPANY.

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CLEAR MY NAME FROM THE NEGATIVE LIST?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT SIR.

REGARDS

DHANJI MARU

Syndicate Bank ATM Complaints — cash debited but not received [Resolved]

kommana srinivas
                        I, KOMMANA SRINIVAS having an a/c with syndicate bank VRSEC branch, kanuru, vijayawada, AP.
                        a/c no.[protected]...

Raees Ahmad
                        i want to say that i am your customer last 10 year but now i am request you to change my saving bank a/c no in your records the previous a/c no in your record is 2695 but now change in same bank Syndicate Bank present a/c no is[protected] in favor of Raees Ahmed so i request you to change my a/c request go to alankit assignment

Ms. Deepika saxena
                          I have a bank account in syandicate bank ( K.R. College branch, Mathura). whenever i go and ask for an account statment, they do not provide it which as a customer i can ask anytime. whenever i go and ask for the same they say that server is down, every time their PCs dont work, there is no timely entry in pass books. i also took an educational loan from the bank which i want to pay fully now, but again they and not giving me any statment showing status of my loan account as on date. they tell verbally only which wont work.

Please help me.

Bharat Singh
                            I have submitted a cheque no.885730 dt. 23.01.08 in favour of Syndicate Bank, Preet Vihar, Delhi against the Koyal Enclave Housing Scheme 2008. My form no. is 70037. But no result or refund was made to the undersigned. kindly look into the case and please mail the status soon and oblige.

Thanking you,

New Delhi-110044
                            Mobile no. [protected]

sujoy
                              Hi All,

I am a SB account holder of Syndicate Bank Alwal Branch, Hyderabad since last 2 years.
                              My ATM card was working fine when I was using the card in my home branch ATM.

But when I went to another city and tried to use another Syndicate Bank ATM, the card retained by the ATM machine . After a lot of effort I was able to get back the card from the nearest bank branch.
                              The reason was, the card has been blocked due to unauthorised usage ( or wrong PIN) .
                              However I was sure that I have given correct PIN No.

Then I sent one email to syndicate bank Admin . After few days, they made my card activated.

After one month it was again not working.
                              So, I went to my home branch. They told me that it is blocked and I had to apply for new one.

Now I am not staying near to the same branch due to my own reason and I want to withdraw some money from my account.

So, one day I went to my nearest branch (Madhapur Branch) in the same city(Hyderabad) where the home branch is located.

But, they are not allowing me to withdraw money . My account belongs to core banking account .
                              The manager of that branch(Madhapur Branch) told me "i[censored] have check book, then only we can allow u to withdraw money".

My question is then what is the meaning of Core Banking.
                              I can only deposit money from any branch but can't withdraw money and for that I have to go to home branch ?

Sujoy Kanti ghosh
                              Yes i agree to this.
                              Even i am also searching for the site where i can send my complaint regarding ATM machins installed by Syndicate bank.

We also have a ATM machine installed by Syndicate bank in my near by marker and believe me i have never seen it working.
                              Every day i say a poster handing on the front door of ATM that Kharab hain, OUT of order.

The third class bank and the third class ATM service.

I don't know why the bankers are doing sitting idle in the bank.

If they can not run a ATM machines then why they are wasting the space and the Bank money for that ATM.

Going to that ATM for money is just the wast of time and even that security guard in that ATM center ...
                              I should not say anything on GUARD.

I always feel that the same should be reported to RBI.
                              This ATM machine is installed in Royal Tower market in Shipra Sun City in Inderapuram Gaziabad U P.
                              hi friends,

i am also agree with this because. even though the SBI ATM was blocked due to wrong pin it will be activated in 24hrs but in case of the SB if the card was blocked it will not sure again it's working.i don't know
                              the employers behavior in all branches.but in my home branch the employers has irresponsible in case of the work.i don't want to express his name.he behaves very irresponsible on the customers even though the customer is uneducated they only respond with English and if any one asked there faults they talk the rules.i[censored] believe are not i waited to take my ATM for 3 months. so, kindly to authorizes plz take look of the branches for the development.other wise it is unless to run the bank

plz take the action about the complaints...
                              super
                              Syndicate Bank service is Worst ever i seen. They dont have manners to speak with Customers. I have to send urgent money to my DAD who stays in Udupi & his account is in Syndicate bank. I went to Goregaon branch(Mumbai) to deposit directly his account but they denied & told that to send money I should open an account in their branch.So i went to SBI & deposited in my friends name.
                              yesterday i went to syndicate bank to deposit some amount to my girlfren account no. bt how ever office staff told me that u can't deposite the amount coz the a/c no. u entered belongs to another state... so what is the meaning of core banking... it happened two time... from two different location from the same city...(HYD)

WITH REGARDS,
                              Pravin Gurung...
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Syndicate Bank — MY Mom Debit was blocked due to the attempt of Wrong PIN [Resolved]

prabani

I S.Prabhkaran s/o S.Rajini (Account holder of Syndicate Bank)

Account...