T24 Mobile — how to do mobile recharge through t24 from brand factory invoice

How to do mobile recharge through t24 mobile kiosk app from brand factory invoice bill. I had free talk time of 20 rs. I want the customer care number of t24 which is working. I want to communicate with t24 to know the procedure to recharge. Please communicate with me & solve my issue to recharge my mobile. I am expecting a emergency call from t24.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I wanted to deactivate my t24 mobile sim ([protected]) as I lost my said no on 8th March 2018, but fail to contact customer services .I repeatedly tried to contact but can't. The customer care no I obtained from website found an invalid number.
I lost my sim card a month ago, I have been to nearly all the big bazaars around Chennai to get a new sim but they don't have the right answer . The number is very important to me as it's linked to all my personal accounts . How do I get to access my old number again ?
I lost my sim card with number [protected] in the moring 7:30 am at Sealdah, Kolkata. Please deactivate the service.

T24 Mobile Phone
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083