T24 Mobile — t24 sim blocked.

Address:560005

Hi, we bought a new phone for my daughter and she tried to experiment on the settings on the phone, and then the inevitable happened. My t24 sim got accidentally blocked. Then the phone says, "hello, please enter your puk to get me working." so, i need the puk code to open it. Can you kindly help me out here. My number is [protected] and the area code is 080.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Marishka,

Request you to share your T24 number along with an alternative contact at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can assist you.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Marishka's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 6, 2018
Dear Miss, Priya,

My T24 number is 8867765396. My alternate number is 9480065025. I would appreciate your speedy help to solve this problem.

Thanks & regards,
Marishka
Dear Miss, Priya,

My T24 number is [protected]. My alternate number is [protected]. I would appreciate your speedy help to solve this problem.

Thanks & regards,
Marishka
On 01/01/2018 i recharge rs.145 through mobile app, amt is debited in my account, till know amt is not creited in my number.my number is [protected] transaction id is 497768
My sim has got locked and it's asking puk code now please help
T24 SIM is not working from 2 days. I am unable communicate official matters which are urgently required. as I have given my No. to all. I have bought in Big Bazaar, Bidar. From two days there were not signals on my handset.

My No. is [protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information