Tata DoCoMo Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

elisonmasih
I have lost my Tata Photon device whose number is [protected] while travelling in the month of june 2013. i have called customer care of Tata Photon on [protected] to stop my service and stop the billing as well. The customer care person said he stopped my connection and i have to pay for the current bill on Prorata Basis. Then again after paying my bill of Rs 843 on 2nd july i have called customer care to confirm if my billing has been stopped. Again the custoer care person assured that it has been stopped and there wont be any billing. On 20th July Tata Photon service people called me to check if my services are fine. They told me that my services are still active. I have called again to Customer care and spoke to Hatender who was very rude which is very disappointing.He did not give me his Managers Name as well. I have asked him to disconned my number and stop the billing. I want TATA to take some serious steps to record or make notes of the calls of customer. I want to know where is the call notes for my call which i did on 2nd july 2013 where the customer care person assured me that my services and billing are stopped. I hope i will get a reply soon from TATA.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:13:35

Docomo — connection stop

i purchased 12 connection 300/- per each from tata docomo. i have payment 3600/- rs.
in starting 3 days signal very weaked. after 3 days my service is stopped. now i want back our rupees.
i am not well educated. my english is not very good.
thanks

TATA — not connect to customer care

i cal to custmer care .but they didnt receive my cal.i[censored] wil not receive my cal with n one day i'll cmplint to other superiors

Tata Docomo — TO STOP THE SERVICE OF CO.

I want to discontinue my tata docoma billing connection with immediate effect.My Tel no's are as below.[protected]& [protected] of Deepak r. Narvekar A2-8 BEST ADHIKARI VASAHAT,PANT NAGAR, GHATKOPAR

Tata Docomo — stop connection

hi! my tata docomo stick no_[protected] connection is stopped,

In my mobile B-Town Rockstar service has been forcefully activated, even though I have not subscribed to it... They have been deducting 10/- per 10 days without any intimation my mobile no [protected]..

Please look into the matter

Thanks & Regards,
Kavindra Singh Rajput

Dear Customer,

As per our discussion over the call, we request you to send your concerns to [protected]@tatatel.co.in inorder to get needful done.

Anil Goyal
    I was having a POST PAID Tata Docomo Broad Band connection, I got an email that they are stopping post paid service from North Bengal Region w.e.f 1st Aprail 2013, accordingly I stopped using their service, Today Morning I got a call from MR. Mansingh Khurana Mob. no. [protected] , he threatened me to put me behind bars and I should talk to Mr,. Rohit Sharma Advocate Tis Hazari Court- Mobile no. [protected] and my case number is NW504. Mr Sharma told us that an amount of Rs. 1775/- is due and I should pay immediately to avoid penalty.
    I have paid the bill till Aprail and their is no outstanding against me.
    I am feeling very scared as vell as furious, this is complete unethical..
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

saigalarvind
      I've visited this forum after 3 years and this is my second complaint. However, it's the same brand name... TATA DOCOMO.

In the first place, I should hold myself a offender of buying their service *yet again*... Three years back, I was quite convinced that I would never-ever buy their service but I still did! And here I'm again... suffering at the hands of (undeniably) poorest customer service someone can ever face.

Here's the sad story ...

In a desire to access high speed internet, I subscribed Tata Photon 3G on 13th July by paying INR 2500/- to their sales representative. I was handed over the devise immediately with a promise that the services will be activated within one day.

The internet service has not been activated yet. For the first two days, the customer care said that the activation is awaiting “Local Reference Verification” to complete and this will require the sales representative to verify and submit the documents. As per the sales representative, he already submitted the documents on 13th July and all required actions has been completed from his end.

As of today, Tata Docomo Customer care says that “Local Reference Verification” has come negative and I’ve talk to the person from whom I purchased the device & connection from. The sales representative never picks up the phone & I don't know whom to approach.

In order to get this rectified, I've approached Tata Docomo Customer Care via following ways...

o Customer Care - [protected] (atleast 15 times)... these guys are a bunch of who are unable to answer even simplest of the queries. I also raised - Interaction ID:[protected] for tracing my request but it's status is not known either.

o Talisma Chat - these guys are good at typing but useless at solving problems. Surprisingly, one of the guys told me to submit address proofs and identity proofs of "my friend" whose reference was provided. This is incomprehensible... while buying a connection for myself, why should I provide proofs for my friend!

o Sales department - Every time phone is picked up by somebody new who is entirely clueless about the whole problem. They commit to revert and hasn't called even once since I paid them the money for device.

o Sales representative - Guy's name is Kuldeep and he never picks up the phone! I've dialled his number atleast 25 times.

o Wrote an email to appellate.[protected]@tatadocomo.com who simply forwarded the email to another email id. When I wrote back, I got a system generated message to wait for another 48 hours! What a pity...

At this point of time, I’m unable to trace the status of activation waiting for their response but this seems to be an eternal WAIT...

The situation has reached to a point where I feel completely miserable and living with this situation long-term is not an option I consider.

I'd like to *implore* Tata Docomo to help me surrender the device and reimburse my money (even partial refund will suffice!)

- Arvind Saigal
      DL No. [protected]

Phone Number: +91-[protected] / +91-[protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:27:17

customer — for activation

I applied new SIM from reliance Cell city kathua on 17/06/2009. I collected it from the same by self not at the office address mentioned for delivery on 18/06/09, but till now my SIM has not been activated. If at the initial stage, if such type of ignorance is happening with the customer then it will be better for not using the Reliance Mobile service. Kindly help me and reply me as soon as possible. meri sim vinay kumar dubey ke naam pe hai jo ki mere brother hai...sim no. hai ...[protected], &[protected] jo ki vinay byake pass hai...but it still has not been activated..so sir pls don't ignore my request...because the members of reliance cell city office doing very slow work...pls reply me as soon as possible.my cell no is.[protected]..frm distt. kathua.(jammu&kashmir)

Tata Docomo — activations

when i put the sin card in my cellphone it is showing "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED" what do i do
      your dealer in chattisgarh bhilai semi condutor not good service for counter opening me ek counter open karna chata hu mujhe service nahi mil rahi hai pls help me..[protected]
      Dear Mr.Saigal,

Dear Mr. Saigal,

As discussed, we would like to thank you for the confirmation that your concern has been resolved.

Further, we request you to kindly send a mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for any assistance.

Tata Docomo.
      I have bought new tata photo 3g for high speed internat but even after 2 days coNnection not activated when i called customer care they said you were called 2g section you should call for 3g section but i called multiple times it always goes to the 2g section only.

Then finaly they said your details not updated So you have to check with Ur dealer where you bought when i called him he did not respond.

My new 3g no : [protected].

mdrizwanyasir

I was using a Tata DoCoMo Prepaid number [protected], I traveled out of India without knowing that i have to enable roaming on the line. Since i was unable to do that my number was deactivated after a certain period of time. Now being in India I want to reactivate that number, for which I went to Tata DoCoMo office at Khan Lateef Khan estate, Hyderabad and met a customer care representative. The customer care representative listened to my situation then pulled up some information regarding that number and informed me that, this particular number [protected] holds a "Free Status" which i don't understand exactly is, and said it can be reactivated only on a postpaid connection but not on prepaid for which he was inefficient to provide any valid reason. When i asked him about approaching higher authorities he replied saying they have the authority but he wont be able to help in this matter and didn't provide me any contact details of any higher authorities.
        Hence i request Tata DoCoMo to help me solve and clarify the situation, and reactivate my number under prepaid line..

MD Rizwanuddin Yasir
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-17 18:57:57
        No resolution.

Tata Docomo — complaint about number

sir i complaint about the tata docomo agent who is in safidon i give my identification proof to them three time they refuse and say this is not valid (ration card ) so they told that he can give their haryana domicile so i give them haryana domicile to them but till now my number is invalid . i am facing a lot of problem . my number is [protected]. which i am porting from airtel ,the number is ON about 2 month and goes invalid so i give my id again. my mobile no. is ON but now from previous 15 days my number is invalid so plz help me to getting my mobile no. ON, i have no voter id card or driving licence . I take the previous airtel no. which is now porting from my ration card
        Dear Mr.Yasir,

Tata Docomo.
        If you are kind enough to let me know how soon it will be resolved, I would be very glad as its already been 48 hours since I visited the Tata Docomo office.

Yasir..
        Dear Mr.Yasir,

We would like to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to non usage. We request you to visit our nearest Tata Docomo outlet for a new connection.

For further assistance, write to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

pravinkumarsinh
          I bought a Tata Photon on 11/07/2013
          my TATA photon balance (MB) getting low
          without surfing or downloading.
          I turned OFF automatic updates of all software
          but it didn't work.
          also I opened my account on Tata DoCoMo's website and whenever tried to see my internet uses my pc shows information
          "" The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
          Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server ""
          its really perturbation to me..
          for reference
          Tata DoCoMo website address for data uses :-

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:16:07

Tata DOCOMO.

i am using tata docomo photon plus..while buying the device they told speed will be 3Mbps but actuall speed what i received is 150 to 200Kbps... tower signal in my area is 94%...i complained with customer care but no response
          Dear Customer,

Help us get in touch with you. Kindly share your 10-digit Tata Docomo number, alternate contact number and email ID so that we can assist you better.

nilart
            Tata photon service without inform me change my plan and increase my money more 100Rs my plan is 450 and last 3 to 4 month plan 556Rs and Previous plan is 3mbps speed with 450Rs with 1GB and now plan is 556Rs and speed 512kbps so this is not good and they not infrom me change my plan and without tell me change my plan and they also tell system not updated so call after 1hur and agin call me and do complain i want to go to close my service and hey guys no body buy TATA Photon pls guys i am very disappoint this service...........
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:18:26

Tata Photon — exchange

sir , i m not satisfied with tata photon whiz because it give 10- 12 kbps speed. but when i buy it retailer said, it gives u 153 kbps speed. can i exchange it with tata photon plus , i buy it date 27 feb, 2011. i agree to pay balance payment.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Tata Docomo — poor customer service [Resolved]

saurabh.power
              customer service is very bad, They closed my complain without solving it. Customer care executives are rude and impolite and...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Internet Services

boobeshtester
              hi mam/sir:
              I am boobesh kumar ([protected]) & i am using tata docomo network for past two years. I used internet banking to activate mobile internet(Rs.104) . My money is deducted and no message from service provider side to my mobile (not getting activated). please check them to comfort me.

Boobesh kumar
              ([protected])
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:15:46

mobile internet — veryslowconection

padampur (bargarh)orissa main sayad duniyan ka sabse hi speed inter .site enter karke sojao subah tak page nahin khulega.network complain kahan karte hain bataenge pls

mobile internet — internet

i want free internet surfing & downloading my mobile internet not start i have take gprs setting .
              please check as soon as possible...
              DOCOMA = make us to(DO) COMa.. worst network in the earth!!
              Dear Mr. Kumar,

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the agent wrong commitment issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not answered.

Hence, we would like to inform you that the complaint docket number[protected] is already under process and you will receive a call from our concern team shortly.

Further, we request you to kindly mark an E-Mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for any assistance.

kapilosaluja
                Hi ,

I ported my airtel number [protected] from airtel to tata docomo , Unqiue porting ID is AX373522 , request raised on[protected] .
                On[protected] I got an SMS saying "porting will complete on[protected]:57" , since then my old airtel SIM is deactivated , but the new docomo SIM is not yet active . The tata docomo SIM does not even connect show the network . Talked to tata docomo customer care & they are not aware of how to fix it .

Please let me know when will my tata docomo be active , & who shall compensate for the financial/professional losses I incur .

-Kapil
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-03 08:29:05
                Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2017
                Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details. We have forwarded your concern and will ensure to get it resolved soon.

Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2017
                We tried to speak to you personally on your number. Unfortunately our multiple attempts in establishing a contact with you have failed. We would like to inform you that the given number is not reflecting in our records(Tata Docomo Prepaid/ Postpaid Services). Hence, we request you to contact your current service provider for further assistance.

Tata Docomo — number porting

problem created in number porting
                hi sir my self basheer ahmed i want to change my docomo to vodafone so i request u to accept my details..my mobile number is [protected]..

Tata Docomo — NOT PORTING IN

My name is PARVEEZ PASHA and my telephone no is [protected]. I have applied for Number portabiity from airtel to tata docomo. One month back i have submitted the necessary documents to proceed with service change. Tata docomo people are so careless and irresponsible that they lost my documents. Second time i have submitted again. Nothing happened for the second time too. They told they have not received the documents. After fighting a lot finally they told what ever the UPC code is given by the airtel is wrong, But in realty they have not initiated the process at all.
                Tata docomo people are making fools.
                The retailer where i have submitted the document is M.A.Mobile point, Tannery road, Opp to water tank.
                This person is getting unnecessary scoldings from me.
                Mr Jagadeesh from Kundan electronics, Coxtown is the incharge for all this interactions. When i talk to this fellow through dealer he is simply disconnecting the call.
                It is my humble request to take necessary action against Mr Jagdeesh for being irresponsible against his duties.

Docomo — not porting

sir, i was using vodafone an year ago then i port my no. in tata docomo
                now i want my no. to be ported into vodafone again .. i gave my id to dealer ..now dealer is not porting my no. it had took more than a month and nor returning my i.d back..
                he ask me to come to his shop daily but all in vain.please sir help me to get my i.d back or port my no. to vodafone

my no. [protected]
                dealer no.[protected]

Tata Docomo — Phone Number Porting is not working

I have requested for number porting to Tata Docomo in an outlet in Ambattur -Chennai two weeks back. I submitted my pancard and driving license photocopies twice and submitted the filled application twice to the outlet proof still, my number is not moved to tata docomo and it is deactivated from my previous mobile service provider airtel I want my number back at any cost please do the needfull

My number [protected]
                Unique Porting ID : AX646951

Please contact me at the earliest and get it fixed

My Contact Number : [protected]
                N0. 47, Bharathi Street,
                Senthil Nagar,
                Chennai - 600062
                Dear George,

Your issue has been resolved, Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com

Tata DOCOMO
                Dear Mr. Kapil,

Tata Docomo.
                Thanks Tata Docomo, Its fixed now .
                Dear Mr. Kapil,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your number has been activated on 10/07/13.

For further assistance, write to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

surma14
                  Dear Sir / Madam,

I've been using Tata CDMA postpaid connection No [protected] since last 4 years. I've been a regular payer of the bills. Of late, precisely in the last 4 months, I've observed that TATA has started billing me wrongly and asking me to pay for it to avoid disconnection.

I received Apr 13 bill of Rs 1994/- in which to my shock they have activated a plan that was not requested by me. They finally settled the amount to Rs 852/-, which I promptly paid. Then they sent me May 13 bill of 2,416/- with wrong activated plan and after brainstorming of 5 days, they settled the bill for Rs 785/-. Again, June 13 bill is sent of Rs 1981/-, which is on higher side due to variety of reasons listed below (common for Apr & May 13 also):
                  1. The customer care executive activated a wrong plan due to which I was billed heavily for Tata to Tata STD minutes.
                  2. TATA billed me for High Speed Internet Access, which has not been opted by me. Actually, this is the limitation of TATA CDMA network, that they cannot restrict providing High Speed and Low Speed internet facility and they provide High speed by default, while this option is available for TATA GSM Networks. TATA is billing me twice for one facility, they are billing me for my monthly plan of low speed as well as my usage on high speed. How am I liable to pay twice for using the same facility? This fault was understood by TATA and they provided me rebate for 3 months, but this is being charged in every monthly bill. And now they are refusing to give any rebate. Why should a subscriber be held responsible for paying because of the restriction of the service provider? Although the charges are less than Rs 100/- in a month, why should I be paying for a facility which I dont want to use.
                  3. To put forward my issues with customer care, I called their toll free customer care no. Their customer care representative asked me to call a no, which happened to be an IVRS no and activated a facility (TATA ZONE) automatically charging Rs 30/- per month. This is utter unprofessional attitude from TATA. They however agreed their fault and gave me rebate.
                  4. I am being asked to pay late payment charges while it is the fault of TATA that they are unable to provide me correct bill. Every month they give me incorrect bill and ask me to pay the same or they would levy late payment charges as they are doing.

Every time, I lodge a complaint with TATA, a customer care executive calls me to ask me the problem I am facing and then after detailing him the issues, he would inform that he cannot help but will ask their billing section to contact me. I am feeling mentally harassed and I am unable to concentrate on my work because of the continued unprofessional attitude of TATA. I have always been a heavy user and also paying my monthly bills regularly and cannot say whether they have charged me extra in the past as well.

Due to above exercise happening each month, at least 2 hours of 5 days are wasted in each month. I'm also losing financially as I'm unable to concentrate on my work. I'm also feeling headache which may be due to high blood pressure caused by their customer care persons. My family life is also getting disturbed. I request consumer court to intervene and provide me respite from the above issues.

Thanks in anticipation,

Surendra Mahur
                  Nagpur
                  +91-[protected]
                  +91-[protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:22:58

TATA — WRONG BILL

RESPECTED SIR,
                  MERA PHONE NO. [protected], [protected], [protected] JO KI RAKEHS KUMAR KE NAM SE HAI BHUT MAH SE MERA PHONE KA BILL WRONG AA RHA HAI JISME NAGPUR, AGRA, JALANDHAR ETC KIBHUT SI CALL HAI JAB KI HMARA JALANDHAR, AGRA, NAGPUR ME KOI NAHI RHTA 12 SECTOR KARNAL WALI BRANCH ME HUM KAI BAR KH KER AAYE BUT KOI SUNTA HI NAHI 57 WALA PHONE HUM CUTWANE GAI TO KHNE LGE KI MAH KE 4 DATE KO AANA HUM 4 KO GYE TO KHTE KI 10 KO AANA 10 KO GYE TO BHI CONNECTION NAHI CATA 57 WALE KA BHI RENT LAG KER AA GYA HAI ESSE PHLE BHI MAINE MAIL KI HAI OR SPEED POST LETTER KIYA HAI AB 28 DATE SE ENHONE OUTGOING BAND KER DI HAI KAI LOGO KE SATH BILL KI PROBLEM HAI PER KOI SUNTA HI NAHI PL. ESPER NECESSARY ACTION LIYA JAI nahi to hum starnew me de denge ki logo ke sath frod ho rha hai logo ko pagal banaya ja rha hai

Richlook — wrong billing

Sir, i bought two trouser from Richlook (propery no-5 & 6,Jwala Heri Pachim Vihar, New Delhi-63), at the time of purchage they told me there is no discount on any garments, but on the purchase of 1499 mrp garments we give a tie as a free gift, after purchasing when i checked my bill they included the price of tie and and they also less total discount of Rs.600 from the total cost of clothe, in this transaction they told me lie, charge extra amount.

Tata Docomo — incorrect charges in billing

hye i am waquar shaikh using ([protected]/[protected]) since i have got this connection i have been facing billing related issue
                  Each time i have been charged for some subscription charges this time in my bill of march 12 i have been charged for some 3G Charges in my mumbai location no.
                  But still docomo didnt launch 3G in mumbai.
                  Even i have nt used any vas services.
                  I had sent mail to their concerned mail id.
                  On 26 they gave me 4 days to revert but still they didnt took any action on the same.
                  And when i have visited their helpdesk at malegaon the concerned person told me that he cant help me because he dont have system to check my details.
                  Kindly look into the matter and do the needful help.
                  do it as soon as possible i need waiver of rs 256.
                  Extra charges
                  also each time i have got itemised bill without any extra charge but this time i didnt got it.
                  Whats the reason behind it.
                  I am unable to verify my bill properly.
                  Respectd sir more than 10 days has been passed but i didnt get any waiver and my complain is also not resoleved.
                  Its very shamful for docomo that ur nodel desk is also unable to help me.
                  Atleast tell me what should i do now?
                  Hi Waquar shaikh,

Please be informed that as per your request VAS service has been deactivated. And also be informed that you can call *191# and follow 6th option in order to deactivate any VAS services activated on your number.

Tata DOCOMO
                  Dear Mr. Mahur,

Dear Mr. Mahur,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the recharge billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per your previous complaint docket number[protected] our concerned already spoke to you and informed you that there is no wrong billing and you have been charged correctly as per your data usage and the amount of Rs. 224.72 has been adjusted in your account on 09-JUL-13 and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 1212.28/- in your account and request you clear the same ASAP.

gnkevadia
                    If any Customer went to docomo website and try to recharge 3G plan with 255 package here : http://www.tatadocomo.com/online-recharge.aspx they mentioned 255 package will have "Enjoy 1 GB + 1 GB data. Post Free Usage with validity left @ 10p/10Kb apply. Validity : 30 Days" and they provide just 21 days validity. They are just misguide customer who are tracking or use web portal. I have raise this concern with customer care and they suggest 21 days validity only. Can some one help me out

3G Data plan showing wrong data on site
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:07:10
                    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link (Operation time 8 AM to 12 Midnight) - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear Customer,

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request You to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on[protected] or visit the live chat link: http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html . Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

sarika charthal
                      I am Devenda Karde . i am tata docomo customer of prepaid plan. my mobile no is .([protected]). on date 17.05.2013 . i have Recharge of 150 RS & my total balance around 160 RS after 2 day my i have done 2 calls,then my balance was 130 RS. after that without any information my mobile balance got nil (zero balance) . . which is not fair . without any call / request how it can possible . so request to tatadocomo kindly refund my 130 RS on my mobile account ( mobile no [protected] )as soon as possible.

today i have suffer this problem i want no any customer suffer this type of problem . 130 rs is not matter but main thing is blindly faith in tata docomo service
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:54:31

Tata Docomo — refund money

bal is rs 0.06
                      validity is[protected]
                      gprs pack bal in mb is 0.98
                      validity is[protected]
                      complain to you that refund my money because the gprs balance was not
                      finished and why my main account balance charge for gprs
                      when i complained to customer care he said that he can not refund my
                      main balance
                      and the name of that employee is arjun .
                      the complain date is 19 may 2011
                      when i made call customer care they did not talk to me and reply that
                      all customer care are busy with other customer,after 3 days when i
                      call today he said that he can not refund because complain is 19 may
                      and the gap between today and that day.
                      please help me my main bal was 22rs on that day

mobile-[protected]
                      I agree with this complaint. Balance is showing erroneous amount when its getting over. Docomo must come up against such errors.

Tata Docomo — REFUND OF MONEY

RESPECTED
                      SIR/MADAM
                      ON 7TH JUNE I RECEIVED A SMS FROM MY MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER THAT I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO A PERSONALITY PACK (WHICH I DIDNT ACTIVATE AT ALL) AND FOR THAT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 30 FROM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE..I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER AND TOLD MY PROBLEM HE SOLVED MY PROBLEM BY REFUNDING ME RS 30 AND DEACTIVATING TH PACK,THE VERY NEXT DAY THAT IS ON 8TH JUNE I FOUND ANOTHER SMS ON MY PHONE THAT I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO ADULT JOKES PACK (AGAIN WHICH I DIDNT SUBSCRIBE)..AGAIN THIS TIME I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER AND TOLD HIM MY PROBLEM...HE ASSURED ME THAT MY PACK WILL BE DEACTIVATED AND NO MONEY WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE ACCOUNT(YOU CAN CHECK THE VOICE RECORD WHICH THEY SAVE FOR TRAINING PROCESS)..SO I WAS CONVINCED BY HIS WORDS..BUT THE NEXT DAY ONLY I STARTED GETTING THE ADULT JOKES ON MY PHONE AND FOR EVERY JOKE RS 1.50 IS BEING DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT..EVERYDAY TILL YESTERDAY I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER TO DEACTIVATE THE SERVICE AND REFUND MY MONEY BUT OF NO USE..EVERYDAY EACH OF THEM TOLD MADAM IT WILL BE DEACTIVATED TODAY AND YOU WILL GET YOUR WHOLE MONEY REFUNDED WITHIN FOUR HOURS...BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED...MY MONEY GOT DEDUCTED TILL YESTERDAY...I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS7.50 TILL NOW..AND I WANT THAT MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT...I TOLD THEM IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL HAVE TO COMPLAIN AGAINST THEM HERE BUT OF NO USE...THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT GOT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT THE TYPE OF BUSINESS TATA DOCOMO IS NOT DOING IS JUST A FRAUD BUSINESS...I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS ORGANIZATION SOLVES VERY SMALL PROBLEMS OF THE CUSTOMER AND I HOPE THAT MY PROBLEM WILL NOT GO UNNOTICED..AND I WANT YOU TO TAKE STRONG ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY SO THAT THEY DONT TRY THIS ON ANOTHER CUSTOMER WHO ARE AFRAID OF COMPLAINING HERE AND LET IT GO AS A SIMPLE THING...

THANKING YOU

RITWIKA DAS ([protected])
                      79A MOTILAL GUPTA ROAD KOLKATA-700082
                      money Refund
                      My friend you are right.. it's all about customer awareness. If we all stand up against this then such cellular companies will sure to provide much better customer service...
                      Dear Ms. Sarika,

Dear Ms. Charthal,

As discussed over call, we would like to inform you that you have been charged correctly as per your internet usage on 07-06-13.

Tata Docomo.
                      it is totaly in justic . kindly refund money & correct it as soon as possible...

Tata Docomo — Internet is not working [Resolved]

Anmol7538
                        Sir i am the user of docomo i live in uttar pradesh kanpur city in gumti no 5 kaushal puri area i have complain times regarding...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Internet Services

Tata Docomo — Online Account Password Lost [Resolved]

Dhruves
                        My TATA DOCOMO Mobile number is [protected] and i have lost my Online Tata Docomo Prepaid account password
                        When i try...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (32)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

darshangangwal
                        I recharged my mobile no. [protected] with special recharge of 222 option available on line.
                        Benefits / Description of the same is:
                        All Local/STD On-Net calls @ 1.2p/ 2secs. All Local/STD Off-Net calls @ 1.2p/ 2secs. Talktime : Rs. 222. Validity : 30 Days.
                        But after recharging, I am being charged at 1.5 p/sec. i.e. 90p per second.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:49

Prepaid — recharge not updated.

This is to bring top your notice that my GSM connection which has a life time tarriff plan of Rs.750, is reporting to have expired its validity though it has been recharged on 30th of may and 2nd of july, ' 08. My phone no. is [protected](jamshedpur, jharkhand).Kindly help me by looking into the matter.Thanking you in anticipation.
                        It is true because i am facing similar problem of not updating recharge.my number is[protected]
                        My prepaid mobile No. [protected] is with Ananth Plan. The expiry date was on 25-June-09. Now i am trying with a Ananth Reactivatio voucher of Rs.225 since 01-July-09 & the message is appearing as "Recharge not possible". I contacted the customer care 5-6 times & they just waste our time in giving crude answers/solutions that you try after 2 hours/ switch off & on. But till date i am not able to use the phone other than incoming calls. BSNL please fix this problem soon.

Online prepaid recharge — Wrongly mentioned on the site

I have gone through the online recharge site (http://www.rechargeitnow.com/) for recharging my mobile phone([protected]).I searched for the top up of Rs.50/- and did not find it.So I checked the site for other available top-ups and found that Rs.52/- top-up suits for my requirement and recharged my phone with it through online.whereas after recharging, I have received no amount.I have enquired the customer care about the same and came to know that Rs.52/- is a special recharge but not a top up.
                        Due to this bloody , I have lost that Rs.52/- for an useless offer and as well I have to pay Rs.254/- to avail my previous offer.
                        Along with the details mentioned, iam submitting a proof for the mistake in the site what actually mislead the people.
                        So, kindly make justice...
                        The following are my contact details: e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
                        ph.no.[protected],[protected]

Tatadocomo — Prepaid Recharge Issue

I recently took a docomo prepaid connection and went for online recharge for Rs 500/- but they have activated 3G services and recharged the entire amount which i never opted and i have been struggling from last 4 days and iam not getting proper response they say call after sometime as we have issue with IVR.

Please suggest.
                        Dear Darshan,

Tata Docomo.
                        When shall I expect responce from you ??
                        Dear Darshan,

As per our discussion over call, please be informed that for Rs. 222 recharge the customer will get 222 talk time with lifetime validity, all Local & STD calls @ 1.2p/2 sec, first mobile 60 secs of the day @ 1.5p/s, landline @2p/s which is valid for 28 days.

Tata Docomo.
                        Why this information is not updated on site then ?
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Tata Docomo — being lied to about the time my connected will get activated [Resolved]

clifford gnanakan
                          Hi I paid for a new connection since I lost my new one. I paid Rs 750 and bought a tata- photon. When i bought it in the Kammanahalli...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

venkatesh.basi
                          If I try 5 to 6 times continuously then only I am able to connect to GPRS. My phone number is : [protected]. Please help me regarding this.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:51:12

[Mar 22, 2016] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shashank54
                            dear sir i've request for mnp from mts to tata docomo cdma prepaid on 9th apr.13 but status is still pending i have also submited the documents also many times complaints raised for same with tata docomo cdma customer care but there is no solution pz sir help to me and resume my serices my number is [protected] after the request of mnp my original provider's service is also closed due to it has been port out from mts plz help sir i hope u can understood to me and you will take action for tata docomo cdma prepaid my alternate number is [protected]
                            thanks
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:53:56

Tata Docomo — Regarding Mnp Service

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Nitish Jain from Rajasthan & I am using tata docomo([protected] ) gsm prepaid service. I am trying to port out this number from last 3-4 months & the Company is not giving any response regarding this issue.today when i make an call to 198 to speak Mr. Irfan to tell this issue & ask him to give number of nodal officer then he deny to give me that number & then he transfer this call to mr. javed(Senior),he spoke me very harshly.when i tell him that it is my right to got the number of nodel office & appelte authority,then he give me number with really bad behavior. now i am trying to call nodal office,but the phone was transfer again to 198 no.Nobody is telling me the truth regarding the rejection of porting number.
                            plz extend your helping hands to sort out this matter & treat it as urgent.

Nitish Jain

Rs.16.67 WILL BE CREDITED WITHIN 72 HOURS. ONE
                            TIME ONLE.

ON 28/11/2011 @ ABOUT 11.15 AM I HAVE RECHARGE
                            FOR AN AMOUNT OF Rs.50/=, IMMEDIATELY I HAVE
                            BEEN CREDITED Rs.38/= IN MY MAIN BALANCE .

ON COMPLAINT I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAINT No.TCR06484072
                            & IT WILL BE SORT OUT TILL 15/12/2011 @ 10.00 AM. I HAVE
                            NOT ANY MESSAGE.

ON 17/11/2011 @ ABOUT 11.20 AM I HAVE CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE
                            THEY HAVE AFTER VERY LONG TIME, IT WILL BE SORT OUT
                            WITHIN 48 HOURS. BUT NO REPLY FOR THIS ALSO.

ONCE AGAIN ON 21/11/2011 @ ABOUT 7.40 PM I HAVE CONTACT
                            CUSTOMER CARE . AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION THEY SAY THIS
                            IS TECHNICAL MISTAKE FROM OUR END. PLEASE BEAR WITH US
                            WE HAVE NOT SEND ANY MESSAGE LIKE THIS.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER & ADVISE

THANKING YOU,

Yours truly,

MOHAMED ALTAF

CC TO: DOCOMO COMPLAINT CELL
                            2) TRAI
                            Dear Mr. Shashank,

Dear Shashank,

We tried to speak to you personally on your alternate number to understand your concerns regarding activation charges however, we were unable to contact you, since your call was not connected stating doesn't exist.

We request you to kindly visit your nearest Tata Docomo outlet, to get the needful done.

WHE

CALL AND THEY WERE BLOCK ME FROM MY AXIS MOBILE BANKING WHEN I DOWND LOAD MY AXIS MOBILE IT DOWN LOAD BUT IT

CANT TAKE MY MOBILE NO TO GENERATE OTP

THEM BUT THEY SAID STRAIGHTLY WE CANT DO ANY THING PLZ HELP IN THIS MATTER

THANKS AND REGHARDS

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected].
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:29
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

RAMBABU BEHARA
                                HI I AM RAMBABU I AM USING TATA DOCOMO SIM SINCE LONG TIME NO IS [protected] BUT THIS WAS BLOCKED BY THE CONCERN WHEN EVER I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE I CANT SUITABLE SOLUTION THEY WERE TALK TO ME VERY RUDLEY AND SOME TIME THEY PUT MY CALL FOR HOLDING FOR 15 MINUTES THEY SAID I WILL TRANSVER UR CALL TO CONCERN DEPARTMENT BUT THERE NO 1 CAN PIK THE PHONE WHEN EVER I LOG IN TO MY TATA DOCOMO ACCOUNT SAYS THAT NO IS NOT CORRECT AND SOME TIME ITS SAYS BLOCKED I CALL TO C.C. TEAM THEY DONT AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM THAN WHAT S THE USE OF THOSE C.C. TEAM IVERY WORST C.C. TEAM THEY DONT KNOW THE HOW SPEAK WITH THE CUSTOMER YESTRA DAY I GET THIS EXPERIENCE FROM C.C. TEAM BEFORE THAT I HAVE CALL THEM BUT THEY SAID STRAIGHTLY WE CANT DO ANY THING PLZ HELP IN THIS MATTER
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:29
                                Dear Mr. Behara,

Hi when do resolved with above query do the needfull as argent basis
                                Dear Mr. Behara,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Please bear with us in the interim.

Hi when do resolved with above query do the needfull as argent basis