Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (604)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I had booked my vehicle altroz xz petrol white on December 23 2020 @vkg motors gulbarga after discussing with tata motors TSM prashanth.[protected]@tatamotors.com. its been almost 11 weeks no commitment on vehicle delivery and protection from price hike as it was confirmed on press release that all booking made before jan 21 2021 will still have old price.
Mar 04, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle number is KL 02 BN 4758its newly purchased car from DERICK MOTORS THIRUVANANTHAPURAM On 11 feb 2021km covered 510 only. Vehicle break down on 28 feb 2021 at kottayam. And shown Engine Locked warning.Now the vehicle in KM Motors kotayam.Still the complaint is not rectified. So i wants to refund the full amount of the vehicle Rs 584376/-
    Mar 04, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased tata Tiago regn no.
      Wb24ap0392 from tc motors salap in exchange of my previous vehicle indigo manza regn no wb26k 5160. I am surprised to observe that the dues against road tax, insurance in respect of my previous vehicle is being sent to me by rto barasat west bengal. Even after several req, tc motors salap is not able to furnish any information to me. Pl ensure that I m not being harassed unnecessarily by rto and police AUTHORITIES for the cause of my previous vehicle. Reply awaited
      Mar 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked for a new Altroz I-turbo vehicle with Heritage Motors, Panchpakdi, Thane West on 23rd April and the advance payment of Rs 20, 000/- was made through rtgs on 27th of January, for the booking done on 23rd Jan.

It's 6th week and as of now, I have not received any information of delivery and for the follow-up calls made by me, I didn't get any favourable reply other than saying that they await confirmation of details fro. TATA.

Can you please help me by expediting the quick delivery of the car.

Thanks and Regards

Jaishree P Iyer
        Parameswaran PM
        Mar 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked Altroz XE 1.2P in the name on Shree Construction(Saatvik Reddy V) on 03/02/2021
          Vehicle...
          I have booked tata nexon on 12th December 2020 from Bafna motors ratnagiri, Now completely 3 months over...

We have booked tata tiago XZA plus and waiting period is too long and still the authority can predict a delivery period so upset in this case, badly poor tata motors
          Mar 02, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In continuation to my earlier complaint, i am attaching images of my payment receipts of Rs. 5000 and Rs.200000 for your information. My car delivery will become 4 months pending as on 13/03/2021. Your customer care support claims that evey car delivery is made within a maximum of 90 days.
            Booking of Tata tiago xt
            Booking of Tata tiago xt
            Mar 02, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am Akhilesh Singh. I have booked Tata Safari XT Royale Blue Color on 9th Feb at Samarth Cars Private Ltd, Gwalior.br...

Booked tata tiago xt on 13/11/2020 paying booking amount of five thousand rupees. Paid 2 lakh rupees again in 1st week of February 2021 to the dealership M/s. Krishnaa motors, kharagpur.
              Does it take this long for purchasing a car or should i cancel my booking and move for maruti or hyundai ?
              Mar 01, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              In continuation to me earlier correspondence, i am attaching images of payment receipts of Rs.5000 and Rs.200000. Was assured of delivery in February 2021.

Attaching images of payment receipts of Rs.5000 and Rs.200000.
              Saw that customers having made bookings in the month of November 2020 received delivery in December and January itself...
              Why is not so in the case of all customers or were they priority customers.

I had book tata altroz from nagpur mh on dated 25 nov 20 it seem 90 day car not delivered yet also my price protection lost on 28 feb
                I already complaint with id[protected]
                Nothing happend yet.
                Why I I paid as per new price even if tata moters not delivered my car on estimate day i. e 60 to 70 day
                Mar 01, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Nexon XZ+ in 1 dec 2020 in Bhasin Motor Raipur. They promised me for delivery at the end of January but still waiting is going on. NOW the GM, SM and other agents are not replying my calls. feb 21 has been Ended and still no information regarding the delivery. Plz do the needful
                  Regarding delivery of Nexon xz+

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a car NEXON XM (p) in R P Jhunthra Automobiles Bathinda, punjab at 03 December 2020 . he is given me waiting time 8 to 10 week but not to assured me about delivery .plz taken action...thank you
                    Delay for delivering car

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently we have bought 6 nos. of Tata Motors LCV CNG Commercial Vehicles from Progressive Motors of Agartala, Tripura. But after taken delivery we have been facing some technical issues in the vehicles and we have gone to the respective dealer for the purpose of service maintenance. As the spare parts rate are high for these LCV Vehicles, we ask to dealer for proper maintenance & service. But they are not giving us the support of service and for which we are facing lots of problems to run these vehicles on the road and the user of the vehicles are also complaining us on daily basis and we are helpless as we are not getting proper support from the respective dealer for the purpose of proper maintenance. In this regard we are requesting you to please solve the issues of service centre of Tata Motors at Agartala, Tripura so that we will get proper support from them. Else the goodwill of Tata Motors will be destroy and the market of Tata Motors will also be down day by day.

Nexon Xz Petrol
                        Colour:- White
                        Booked on :- 06/12/2020
                        Booking name:- Dhruvik Sathvara
                        Dealer:-...

I have booked Nexon XM petrol on Dated 15th jan 2021, and i have been told during booking period that waiting period is 6 week but still not received or not got the information when I will get my vehicles.

Please look into this try to resolve ASAP.

Contact [protected]
                        Nexon XM
                        Feb 27, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had previously made a booking for a Tata Nexon (P) XM(S) BS6 (WHITE) model. I made this booking at Treo Motors, go auto...

Tata ace gold my vechile i given work shop for 16/02/21 proble is gas kit problem but that work shop person is not responding ple followup sir/madam that worshop person name is sathish babu ph [protected] /[protected]
                          Tata ace gold servicening not doing for balanagar work shop

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hv purchased Tata Tiago regn no.
                            Wb24ap0392 from tc motors salap in exchange of my previous vehicle indigo manza regn no wb26k 5160. I am surprised to observe that the dues against road tax, insurance in respect of my previous vehicle is being sent to me by rto barasat west bengal. Even afterseveral req, tc motors salap is not able to furnish the docs of sale deed...pl look into the matter so that I m not HARASSED unnecessarily.

Gouri Shankar Ghosh
                            Mob [protected]
                            Mail I'd [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased tata tiago regn no. Wb24ap0392 from tc motors salap in exchange of my previous vehicle indigo manza regn no wb26k 5160. I am surprised to observe that the dues against road tax, insurance in respect of my previous vehicle is being sent to me by rto barasat west bengal. Even aftet several req, tc motors salap is not able to furnish the docs of sale deed. Hope ur company should take appropriate action so that i am not harassed by rto of police authorities.