Tata Motors

To
General manager
Tata motors
respected sir,
i m feeling very bad in informing you that i am feeling shame on myself that why i trust on TATA MOTORS .i bought tata indigo ecs in november 2010,unfortunately i met a major accident,due to which whole body of car needed to be change.i submit my car at MEHTA MOTORS,BATHINDA for insurance claim.they rapaired my car and returned me after one month.they made claim bill of approx. 450000 rs.but car's interior is full of scratches,car windows are not working properly,AC buttons are not working properly,unpleasent sound comes from engine,everyday a new problem comes in front of me by my car.i have contact to mehta motors several time,but they provide us satisfactory job.i have already submitted online complaint on [protected]@tatamotors.com,but they did not give any attention on my complaint.now,i am complaining last time,if still u dont give me any response,i will register case against tata motors.car details are as following
-car regn. no.= HR24N2719
MY CONTACT NO. [protected]
ARUN GARG

Tata Motor Finance — Closure of Loan account [Resolved]

gulsh45
    I had taken a car laon from TATA Motor finanace srinagar on Indica.Contract No 86782.Since I was paying regularly,but due...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Tata Motors — Fake Appointment Letter [Resolved]

mail2rupesh
    My sister received a mail from [protected]@tatamotorslimited.com with an appoinment letter for a job in Tata Motors, seeking Rs...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

haripillai
    My experience with a company which considers “values are stronger than steel”.
    In the month of January 2011, I visited Kulathunkal Motors, Trivandrum, the authorized dealers of TATA Motors order a SUMO GRAND. I was shown a car of 2010 October make which was readily available. When I requested the sales staff to clarify the month of manufacture it was categorically stated that it was an October 2010 made car.
    Convinced about the assurance given by the sales man I paid Rs.2000 on 20th January 2011, as advance for which I was given a voucher. On February 1, 2011 I paid the entire balance amount. No receipt was issued for this payment and instead the cheque amount was just hand written on the previous voucher. My signature was taken on a few unfilled forms with only my name and address saying that the vehicle details will be added only after verification. On 17/02/2011 when I came to take delivery of the vehicle it was found that the defects which were promised to be rectified at the time of delivery remained un attended. As the registration and Insurance were already done I had no other way but to take delivery of the car. It was on the date of delivery that I was given the documents related to the vehicle and the original bill. It was shocking to realise that the make of the car was January 2010 and not October 2010 as explained to me at the time of fixing the deal. I.e. the car has been manufactured more than one year back. The promised discount Rs.100000/- was reduced to Rs.88000. Had I known that it was a Jan 2010 make car I would have never settled for it because these days a car one year old is only worth nearly half the price in the market. Knowing clearly that no one will go for a year old car, what ever discount is offered, TATA Motors dealer deliberately misguided me by deceitfully stating that the vehicle was an Oct 2010 manufactured car. The bills and relevant documents of the vehicle were given to me only on the date of delivery. These papers were prepared much earlier and were not shown to me till delivery of vehicle. They took maximum care in concealing the real manufacturing date of the vehicle. Otherwise the original bill mentioning the date of manufacture of the vehicle and the actual discount given would have been handed over to me at the time of payment itself. This, I think is a clear case of cheating.

The way in which I have been cheated made me take the vehicle to an expert to verify what all problems it have due to its more than an year long exposure to sun and rain at the yard. There were flaws in many parts of the body. It was found that all the rubber parts have become brittle. Some of the parts inside and outside the car are either missing, damaged or coming off. One utility box cannot be opened. Rust has started accumulating in some parts and they have been covered up by applying paint. One side of the front portion is out of its alignment and repainted which indicates a possibility of a crash. Rear view mirror is malfunctioning. It was also found that certain parts will need replacement in the near future. Due to its long exposure to sun and rain the quality of rubber inside the seats would have deteriorated. Now both the arm rests are sagging. The car seems to have been used extensively in a careless manner. I had already taken the vehicle to TATA service centre thrice to repair the faulty AC, Power windows and Head lamps.. Now they are saying that the wiring is tampered so it will not be covered under the warranty. One of the head light assembly is shaking and is cracked as well. The Teflon coating and underbody coat which was an offer is done in a very crude manner. Same is the case of the sun film. The film is pasted without even cleaning the glass. Some letters written with chalk is still visible beneath the film. Visibility of Front wind shield during rain is poor due to some sort of white patches spread over the glass and bad performance of the wipers. TATA Service centre has already recommended to change the wiper blade. Day by day problems are arising one by one. When the AC is on smell of smoke is emitting inside the cabin causing uneasiness which I think is a health hazard for the passengers. For a lay man like me with limited knowledge about automobiles these aspects were not noticed. The reputation of TATA Automobiles and its dealers made me believe whatever they say was true. I never had the remotest thought that a reputed firm like TATA would cheat its customers.
    I have written a complaint to TATA motors after which I received a telephone call from them enquiring my complaint. I requested them not to ask me to take the vehicle to Kulathunkal Motors as I have completely lost faith in them. I requested that a person from TATA motors may be engaged to inspect my vehicle. Inspite of agreeing to this I received a call from Kulathunkal asking me to take the vehicle to them for inspection which I rejected. It is already a month since I have heard from TATA.
    I decided to buy a new car only to avoid the hassles of maintaining a used car. Due to the mental agony the deal has caused I am unable to use the vehicle with peace of mind. It was my lives saving that I have invested in the car. What ever promises TATA has made is been violated. The dealer has abused the trust I had in them as a dealer of TATA Motors. The date of manufacture of the vehicle was wrongly mentioned to me and the vehicle was not at all in proper condition when it was delivered. All these are clear violation of the sale agreement. And I don’t want my money to go waste on a second hand quality vehicle. I want the car to be replaced with a new one or my money returned back.

anandkumarbajpai
      Dear Sir.
      I am a owner of Indigo Manza and i had purchased it on Dec-09. My car got Accidented in Jun-10 an all Repair work was done by your Authorized dealer M/S Society Motors Kanpur in U.P. After the repair i was facing the Pickup Problem and Complained to Society motors (You can also check on your on road service record, because i had called a on-road service for the same)but when they had handover my car to me the problem was still same. I urgently need to join my Duty in Faridabad so that i came with my car. When i had submitted my car for Service in M/S Triumph Motors in faridabad in Feb or Mar-11, i again reported the same problem, they informed me that the Turbo Charger is Faulty, So i requested to change in Warranty but did not. Again i had given my car for service and reported the same problem and they replied the same about the turbo and denied to replace in warranty. They are giving excuse that the car got accidented so that they cannot give warranty, OK, I agreed, But when my car got accidented and repair done by your service station why the same was not arrested same time and not shown for the insurance claim. Where is the my mistake and why i suffer and why i pay for the same.
      Costomer complain no is: 1-[protected]

Thanks and waiting for your reply

Anand Kumar Bajpai
      Mo. No. [protected]

Rehan Aziz

I have taken an Indigo CS LXI (White Colour, CAR Registration Number: UP70 BL 7585)
        approx. 4 months back. 3 Days back when my family was travelling in the car it started fuming...and suddenly they got out and when they took it to the dealer they said some ECU is required to be replaced which would take 15 days..They would take the same from our car and send to head office for replacement..

Now my question to Tata Motors is:

Why should A car 3 months old give such problems at all… it leaves a scar on TATA Groups and their products and services.

Secondly, who would have been answerable in case of any mis-happening due to use of such out dated parts in a car which is claimed to be one of the best in the segment…

My Alternate Number is [protected]

If this can happen in approximately three months then god knows what will happen further,

I had registered complaint at Call Centre, Website, Mail 3 days back but no revert till date,

Please help in replacement of my car,

Rehan

Tata Motors — RATAN TATA- A CHEAT

souransu
          I BROUGHT AN INDICO CS IN 2009 PETROL VERSON BECAUSE OF THE FACE VALUE OF MR RATAN TATA AND BECAUSE OF SWADESHI PRODUCT,I...

MADHUSUDHAN A
          AFTER LODGING MY COMPLAINT ON THE WEB ON 09/07/2011 I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE MANGALORE BRANCH OF TMFL ON 11/07/2011 SAYING THAT THEY HAVE MISPLACED THE BLANK CHEQUE GIVEN BY ME. I AM VERY MUCH SURPRISED THAT THIS INFORMATION COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ME ATLEAST ONE YEAR BACK. MY QUESTION IS HOW COULD A COMPANY WITH SUCH REPUTE CAN BE SO NEGLIGENT THAT A SECURITY CHEQUE IS MISPLACED. THE WAY THE STAFF ANSWERS IS AS IF THIS IS NOT A BIG ISSUE. I STILL RECOLLECT THE DAY THEY ASKED FOR A SECURITY CHEQUE AND I INITIALY REFUSED FOR HANDING OVER A BLANK CHEQUE FOR THE FEAR OF IT BEING MISUSED OR MISPLACED.THE THEN MANAGER MR. ABHINANDAN JAIN ASSURED ME THAT THE CHEQUE WILL BE SAFE AND WILL BE RETURNED AT THE TIME OF THE CLOSURE OF MY ACCOUNT WITH TMFL.. NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME TO PUT A STOP PAYMENT OF THE CHEQUE. I WOULD LIKE BRING THE NOTICE OF TMFL THAT MY BANK CHARGES ME RS.250/- PER CHEQUE AND I HAVE ALREADY SPENT ATLEAST RS.1000/- TILL NOW SENDING MY STAFF TO TMFL MANGALORE BRANCH FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BEAR THIS COST. BECAUSE I AM BEING PENALISED FOR NEGLIGENCE COMMITED BY TMFL.

MADHUSUDHAN A
            I AM WRITING THIS COMPLAINT WITH A HEAVY HEART. ON 09/04/2009 I HAD BOOKED A TATA NANO CAR VIDE UIN NO[protected] THROUGH TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD. (TMFL) VIDE LOAN APPLICATION NO.3468. I HAD DEPOSITED TWO CHEQUES AS SECURITY WITH TMFL.
            CHEQUE NO. 084125 FOR RS.2999/- AND BLANK CHEQUE NO. 447514 BOTH DRAWN ON CORPORATION BANK.
            SUBSEQUENTLY I CANCELLED MY BOOKING ON 22/05/2010 CONFIRMATION NO RECEIVED AS AEVEX25469. FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS I CALLED THE TMFL MANGALORE OFFICE TO RETURN MY CHEQUES FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR NOW. I RECEIVED ONE CHEQUE OF RS.2999/- ON 30/03/2011 AND MY BLANK CHEQUE IS STILL PENDING WITH TMFL. I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY RESPONSE FOR MY QUERY FROM TMFL.
            I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT FROM A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHOM CAN I CONTACT ABOUT THIS ISSUE. I FEEL ITS A DISGRACE TO A NAME LIKE TATA!!!!!!!!

Tata Motor Finance Limited — Chq. return without reason

In feb. 2009 I had given one chq.(HDFC BANK) for installment of my tata indica, at that time they had return my chq. then I had asked to TATA the reason for chq. return, they told me that ask about this matter to HDFC bank, I had asked to hdfc and they answered me by mail,
            Pls read this mail (send by hdfc bank) :-

"As per our branch cofirmation they checked at their end, and came to know Clering has wrongly returned the cheque with reason "A/c Closed". The said cheque was deposited with them by Tata Motor. On monthly basis, they receive bulk cheque deposit from Tata Motor with soft file containing cheque details like cheque number, amount & account no of customer. In this case Tata motor had provided soft file with old(closed) a/c no ending with 420, therefore the said cheque got rejected with reason" A/c Closed". We trust you had already made payments to TATA."

I am into freight forwarding company. I had done one Shipment to my client last 75 day before, for which he had provided me a Cheque favouring against the payment to us.. While depositing the cheque in my company account, I found that there are insufficient funds in their account & returned back by the bank

I have contact the customer, but he is not ready to settle out our payment.

Pls let me know what you I do.

Looking forward for your reply with your direct contact numbers of your Mumbai office.

rgds,
            Siraj
            Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Samson Kaizer.A Car Loan (Tata Indica) TN 38 AS 8299 Agmt. C.V Agmt.
            No. [protected] Due Date 11th
            I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had given a letter dated in the month of Dec 2009 to cancel the ECS mode of payment towards my loan, hence thereafter I had been paying my monthly due amount of Rs 7600 every month against my loan through the daily collection agent, but still the ECS mode of payment is being considered and I am being fined every month due to the bounce of cheques issued via the ECS mode of payment. Request you to do Kindly Cancle Over Due Charges

Request you to kindly look into the same and rectify me being fined every month due to the bounce of my cheques made via the ECS mode of payment and records being corrected that I am paying my loan amount through the daily collection agent.

Request your kind intervention on the same.

Yours truly,

A Samson Kaizer
            Taking language Tamil

Place : Coimbatore
            Date :[protected]
            Request you to do Kindly Cancle Over Due Charges
            case id 398977

Tata Motors — BAD BEHAVIER

EMPLOY NAME---ASHUTOSH PANDEY(INSORANCE CLAIM)

MADHUSUDHAN A
              I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY BLANK CHEQUE DEPOSITED WITH TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD. (TMFL) EVEN AFTER CALLING THIER MANGALORE BRANCH DAILY FOR PAST ONE YEAR.
              I HAD BOOKED A TATA NANO THROUGH TMFL ON 09/04/2009. VIDE UIN NO.[protected] TMFL LOAN APPLICATION NO.3468 DTD 09/05/2009 AND DEPOSITED TWO CHEQUES WITH THEM. ONE CHEQUE FOR RS.2999/- VIDE CHEQUE NO.084125 AND ONE BLANK CHEQUE NO.447514. SUBSEQUENTLY I CANCELLEDMY BOOKING OF THE VEHICLE AND THE CANCELLATION WAS CONFIRMED BY TATA MOTORS THROUGH CANCELLATION NO. AEVEX 25469 ON 22/05/2010. SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE TMFL MANGALORE BRANCH EVERY DAY FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR NOW.ON 30/03/2011 I RECEIVED ONE CHEQUE OF RS.2999/- AND I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY BLANK CHEQUE. THE STAFF OF THE MANGALORE BRANCH OF TMFL NEVER GIVEN ANY RESPONSE TOMY QUERY. I AM VERY MUCH DISSAPOINTED THAT A COMPANY SUCH AS TATA MOTORS FINANCE LTD A SUBSIDARY OF THE TATA GROUPIS INDULGING IN HARRASSING ITS CUSTOMERS.
              FROM:

Tata Motors — Poor service and Faulty Vehicle [Resolved]

prashantarora00
                I want to bring one ordeal in front of you I am so called proud owner o TATA SAFARI bought on 29th May 2011……
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

manvendar
                Dear

Sir/ Madam.

I am manvendar singh Kelwa.

We have been using tata vehicles Over 2 decades. right now i have a serra a safari and a Lenia. previously we have owned one more safari indigo and a serra.
                in all six vehicles from your company.
                apart from this we have trucks which i am sorry i have no count of.

I have never ever had faced so much problems and discomfort from any of my previous cars as i am facing from my new safari, its a 2.2vtt dicore 2008 model.(RJ 27 ua 1948)
                In two years three engine failures. at least twenty complains which were never properly considered or given def years.

starting from a break fail nearly escaped death to three engine failure alternate failure battery blast and finally my Patience failure.
                these are few of the many things i have faced
                i wish i was a a taxi driver so i could have sat in your tata costumers lounge and got my care repaired but unfortunately i am a business man and i don't afford to do that

Sir / madam, i am so tired of wasting my time money and energy on requesting you people to do it right not best.
                i don't mind paying, in fact i have paid before 1000 km i have paid after second engine failure and could drive around 100 to 150 odd Km before the third successive engine failure.
                money is not the point its the feeling of being fooled and (Ye to chalta hai, itna to adjust karna parega, gadi hai hojata hai) the typical indian mistrey answers.

Sir/ Madam,
                I duly apologies for any disrespect in my language.

My B Indian Buy Indian Concepts Have been changed.

Manvendar S Kelwa

+[protected]

anubha srivastava
                  i have purchased Tata nano in may 2011 after doing a lot of survey by surfing on the net regarding the claim made by the company regarding ts fuel efficiency ..but i am surprised that my car Tata nano BS IV LX is giving us only 12 km per liter mileage .in delhi .i have total 14 years experience of driving ...can anyone help me out in this matter ...is something wrong with my car

Neeraj Srivastava-
                  mob no- [protected]
                  Comments
                  I HAVE PURCHASED TATA NANO LX ON 25TH JULY 2013. I GOT THE MILEAGE 24KM P/L ON HIGHWAY WITH AC ON AND 19KM P/L AT CITY MUMBAI WITH AC ON. AFTER 1ST SERVICE MILEAGE START REDUCING AND AFTER 2600KM IT YIELDS 9KM P/L. SAME ROUTE, SAME DRIVER, SAME SPEED DRIVING(55 TO 70 KM P/H), SAME PETROL PUMP FOR FUEL REFILL.
                  TATA SERVICE STATION DEMANDS MONEY FOR AVERAGE TESTING WITHOUT CHECKING THE TECHNICAL ASPECT OF CAR.

satpalk99
                    I have at a Tata Motors Insurance (National Insurance Company Limited) policy number[protected] dated 10/8/2010. The policy is against my Tata Indica Vista Aura Safire Car Regn Number RJ24CA2017.
                    On 7th May my car was damaged and hence I took it to the nearest authorized dealer of Tata Motors i.e. Green Motors, Abu Road, Distt Sirohi , Rajasthan. I was told that since staff was not available that day, I should send the vehicle to the work Shop along with the copies of Registration, Insurance Policy and the driving license. Accordingly I sent the vehicle along with the driver and the documents to the said workshop on 9th May. However, at about 1030 hrs, I was surprised to receive a call from the workshop that they cannot accept the car since they did not have the cashless facility and I was advised to take the car to the authorized dealer at Udaipur which was situated 200 Kms away. I objected and also discussed the matter with the owner Mr Dalip Tak. However, they still refused to accept the car on the same pretext. I then took the up the matter with the insurance company through phone number[protected] and after discussion of the matter with various personnel, I was advised by them also that they did not have cashless arrangements with the said workshop and advised me to send the car to Udaipur. When I resisted the same as the suggestion was not justified. I was then advised to contact Tata Business Service Support at phone Number[protected]. On being contacted I was put through to one Mr Gajanan who on hearing the problem was very helpful and contacted the workshop Manager Mr Mahesh. However, inspite of his persuasion the workshop still continued to refuse to accept the vehicle for repairs as the Manager was on leave and after repeated follow up through Mr Gajanan. I was also advised to contact Mr Mahesh (Manager) on phone number [protected]. A complaint to this effect was lodged with TBSS vide complaint Number 1628. The vehicle was finally accepted by the Workshop only at about 1800 hrs without the documents and I was told that no action will taken till Mr Mahesh reports from leave on 11th May. On 11th May, the photocopies of the relevant documents were submitted to the workshop and I was informed that process to repair the vehicle will be initiated. However, I was not advised by any further action to be taken by me nor any estimates of repairs given. I did not hear anything further from the workshop and on Saturday the 15th May, hoping the vehicle would have been repaired, I contacted Mr Mahesh on telephone in the morning. On inquiry I was informed by Mr Mahesh (Manager) that since he was out, no action could be taken till then and he would expedite the process. When I checked up again in the evening, I was informed that since I had not lodged the report with the insurance company, the case could not be processed. I was advised to lodge report with the estimates and only then after inquiry the estimate of Rs 10950/= was intimated. I accordingly lodged the report with the insurance company vide number[protected] and intimated to Mr Mahesh. Till then one week had passed.
                    On 16th May, I again contacted Mr Mahesh about the progress of the repair of vehicle. I was told that the survey had been carried out and the vehicle would be repaired in about two days. On 19th when I again contacted, I was told that since the painter had not come, the work could not be completed and would be completed the next day. However, since 20th, Mr Mahesh or the workshop is not responding to the repeated calls and neither any attempt has been made buy the workshop to contact me.
                    It may be seen from above that the vehicle has been in the workshop since last 13 day in all ( and 7 days since the report was finally lodged with the insurance firm), but the vehicle has not been repaired. Is it as per the terms of insurance? It amount to harassment of the customer by the workshop and the insurance firm who have failed to initiate any action on my complaint to ensure prompt service. I wonder why facilities are created when the dealers cannot deliver the service. If this is the quality of service, would one feel like renewing the contract? WHAT ABOUT THE LOSS / INABILITY TO USE THE CAR FOR SO MANY DAYS WHEN THE COMPANY PROMISES TO REPAIR THE VEHICLE WITHIN THREE DAYS?
                    Satpal Kapoor
                    DIG, Internal Security Academy
                    CRPF, Mount Abu – 307501
                    Phone: [protected]

sarojtex
                      I got a Indica car finance through TATA MOTORS FINANCE LIMITED vide Contract No [protected] Customer No.[protected] in the name of PANKAJ AGARWAL to the amount of Rs. 200000/-the installment was 6550/- PM my all the installments are paid they are not issuing NOC in respect of the same
                      PANKAJ AGARWAL Mobile No -[protected]
                      Dear all,

This is regarding some fake consumer forums existing in the internet. There are huge number of consumer forums blacklisted by cyber crime department. These are not authorized forums by any government across globe. Also they cant do anything regarding your complaints and cant solve your any problems related to any service.

Then you might have one question that if it is true then why these forums are created what benefit they are getting from this???

Now a days internet marketing of the products is booming. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo are masters in the internet advertisements.For placing the advertisement in website, website owner get paid by the related companies. This business is growing day by day and the turnover of the same is in multi billion dollars. To get advertisement from the ad agencies page ranking and the popularity of the website is the very important parameter, and these parameters are dependent on number of visitors and users of the website.

To make the website a" money making machine" huge number o[censored]nauthorized and fake discussion forums have been created across the world, and as complaints and discussions about product and service is the very close issues of day to day life of human being, these forums are taking advantage of this fact.

In these forums people can post anything about anybody and about any company. Most funny thing is that you will find some fake complaints about some company and the ad of the same company will be displayed in the same forum. These so called forum administrators have no control on the posting. They display the malicious and defamatory contents without verification from the companies about the issue. Not all companies's management have time to put the comments below the queries and many of these companies's management is not even aware that somebody is putting malicious contents about their companies in these forums.

End of the day because of these forums many companies's business is indirectly getting affected and most of them are small and medium scale businesses.These forums are spreading negativeness about the service providing companies by doing their dis advertisement and allowing unverified defamatory contents to be displayed.

Coming to the point, the conclusion of the story is consumer is posting the complaints in the such a forums in which administrator of the forum himself doesn't have any control regarding the contents ( means if you put defamatory contents about that forum itself it will accept). Consumer having problems regarding the service of any company should approach company management first and should give the application regarding the problem solving. If that also doesn't worked out consumer can approach Government consumer court or file an FIR in police station.

In 98.7% of the cases about the complaints against the service it is observed that problem gets resolved immediately after reaching company management. And for other complicated or fraud related cases, government of every country has its own consumer court in every city and district.

Friends, No machine in this world is 100% efficient, it implies to every human being, every service and every organization. But it doesn't means that you should defame that person, service provider or an organization. It will indirectly affect the business of the company and in turns every person including the consumer get affected by it. Our constitution has given right to everybody regarding speech but this doesn't means that you start taking revenge by destroying image and goodwill of the company which is the port built by efforts and hard work of honest people.

Yes, you have right to talk and spread awareness about the fraud people and organisations but only after verification and getting perfect legal proofs against it.Don't start blaming anybody or any company just because one wrong, defamatory and baseless comment came in some unauthorized forum.

Approaching right person, right organisation is the only way of solving the problem, Please Please don't support the illegal forums to spread their illegal business.

Very soon we are posting the list of all blacklisted forums by cyber crime department

Surojit
                      M/s. Tata Finance Ltd.

My Name is ; JAI MAL SAINI LOAN AGREEMENT NO [protected].

I AM NOT RECEIVE TILL NOC . PLEASE UPADTE ME STATUS OF NOC.

URGENT BASIS

JAI MAL SAINI

MOBILE NO. [protected].

Arpit Badjatya
                        I racevied a offer letter by SENIOR H.R MANAGER DEPARTMENT MR. RAJAT SHARMA and he demand for money 8750 rs. in hdfc bank in favour of mahendra singh a/c thats i want to knw that this offer letter is fruad or not but i guess this is fruad because any mnc company did not demand any security money

I also send a attechment file of offer letter which i get in this letter it demand money and it give last date of pay the amount at 2-may-2011

Please inform me that this is fruad or not then i take decision andthat type of message not spoil our future

FRAUD OFFER LETTER SEND AND DEMAND MONEY BY SENIOR H.R. MANAGER

Tata Motors — Fake Job Interview Letter [Resolved]

soumoksarkar89
                          I have received a fake interview letter from "Tata Motors". I have realized it as fake because no interview letter...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

sanjay rathod
                          I have taken 175000.00 car loan for purchasing indicadis from tata motor finance branch at aurangabad on dated 9 june 2007.i have paid all 34 tenure on 10may2010.I have visited on 15nov.2010 with application for getting NOC.MR.shaikh told us that due to burning of documents,we will sent NOC on your nasik home address.but when my driver approach for NOC in jan.2011;he demands id proof ,which is not told before.When he approach on dt:14.03.2011,he has given NOC which is already laps on dt:20 feb.2011.i am totally frusted for such a negligance & poor service given by them.When i contact your TOLL FREE no.they told me that we have alrady sent orignal NOC&duplicate NOC on dt:20 sep.2010,20november2010.I want to know,who is responsible for such a negligance & deliberate service!
                          Thanks TATA MOTOR FINANCE for sending NOC on my home address within time limit available for me.Aurangabad branch may learn& improve their social aspect from this lesson.
                          Hi sir, i m OMPRAKASH V. KOTWAD, i have taken a loan for a 12 ton mobile crane from ur branch. i have cleared ur all installments in 2010 but till date i have not received ur NOC for my crane . please convey me ur branch address in aurangabad so that i can approach to u.pl .obilige me. thanking u in advance.

SUMIL123
                            Dear All,
                            I would like to suggest pls do not use the speed cargo packers and movers. The marketing manger of Lucknow branch Mr Veranda Singh (Address F -132 Transport nager ,Kanpur Road Lucknw([protected],[protected],[protected]) committed me to deliver my house hold items from Lucknow to pune within3 to 4 days. The date of booking was 16 april 2011; when I called on today (21 april 2011) for follow ups and final status of trucks then I found surprise that vehicle ran on yesterday (20 april 2011).
                            It’s a big chiting with me and my family. Now our hotel stay booked by company is over and we haven’t received our items.
                            Also they didn’t inform me about the delay.
                            Now I am paying Rs 3000/day in pune for my family and my self due to that unfaithful and poor 3rds class service of SPEED CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS Lucknow branch.
                            Pls Pls do not use above said unfaithful, not reliable packers and movers. Go for best to which u can trust.
                            XYZ
                            Pune
                            speed cargo packers and movers has also broken and costly items and they are totaly ir responsible .pls do not use.
                            thanks for your information sharing.
                            the lucknow branch manager mR Virnder singh has also not manner how to attend the customer issues...
                            again do nout use speed cargo packers and movers.
                            vinod
                            R/All,
                            1) We booked material in sharing basis and amount received as per sharing basis, sharing household goods transportation time is 7 to 10 days, we have also agreement with party then in which condition he claim on us.
                            2) We ensured household goods and we gave insurance policy to Mr.Jayant, if material broken in transhipment, then rule is he claim to insurance copmany, but he can't, because we have OK Goods receiving by Mr. Jayant Sharma.