Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I bought tara altroz xz variant from prerna motors lal bagh road. Bangalore it was deliver on 2 1feb 2021 . Such a pathetic delivery. The car was handed over without cleaning from inside . Grease Stains coul be be seen inside the car and when I asked sales manager why. He told staff is not available to clean it... The car back boot door has problem and is not getting locked how can tata handver a car with such a big fault. I was renault owner before this and if I compare the approach and service quality of foreign manufacturers to India cars there is no comparison. I think the auto dealers have made fun of tata as a brand... First and last exp with tata wont ever deal with tata. Gautam [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
Mar 28, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I use tata harrier XT model
    My side glass brokenand Rajkot services man say that, it is not available, I put in order...

I an Sowmya, from Bangalore, We had booked our vehicle on 12th December 2020, in Key Motors-Mysore Road, We were promised a delivery of the vehicle by 8 to 10 weeks of time, its been more than 3 months and we have not yet got the vehicle. We have raised the complaint enormous times and very poor response from the dealer. Its always said that they do not get the proper communication from the plant. I am surprised to understand such a renowned brand like TATA has such poo management of production wherein the Inventory produces will not get communicated to the dealers. I am very sad with the response from the unit and need help in speeding up the process
    Mar 26, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked TATA Nexon XMS model from Jaika Dealership, Nagpur on 05/10/2020. As on today(26/03/2021), more than five months...
      On 31/12/2020 Jaika Motors civil line nagpur sub office Wardha we have booked Tata altroz xe rythum white colour by the name...
      I own 2020 Model Tata Nexon done around 10K KM.It got breakdown on March 23rd (Car starting but not moving )and was taken...

Tata Nexan Car booked on 19.02.2021 but as on today vehicle not allotted
      Name; Anitha.P
      Dealer Name: TAFE ACCESS LIMITED, COIMBATORE
      BOOKED DATE: 19.02.2021
      CAR MODEL: TATA NEXON XZ+PBS6
      PASSENGER CAR
      Mar 24, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, my name is Nikhil, I have booked Tata Nexon on 31 st Dec last year, it now cross the 11 weeks commitment, but still not allocation of car from company on my name as per Aditya group agency, Nagpur. So please solve this
        Mar 23, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my Tata nexon XMS Petrol car on 13th january 2021 at ahmedabad city Progressive motors but after i booked car they...

I have purchased Harrier and got the delivery on 1st of March 2021. As per sales department bought camo...
          Its to intimate that I booked (Altroz- XZ) car on 2.1.2021 by paying a booking amount of INR 40, 000 and was promised that...
          TATA NEXON XZ+S Due to minor accident my car's rear door has to be changed and those process has been completed and door has...

My car is tiago xz+ purchased in 2020 Feb, car features are excellent but the roof of the vehicle is very poor quality. Without any weight putting on the top it gets into bend. Worst quality.

@TataMotors
            Hi Team, i booked a Nexon XMS White Color from AutoVikas Dwarka, Delhi on 13 Dec 20 and was given an initial waiting period of 6-8 https://t.co/peIIhIwGT7 has been more than 12 weeks now however i still do not have any clarity on how long would it take.Need help please.
            Delay in Nexon XMS Delivery
            Mar 22, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Booking a Altroz XZ 25 DECEMBER 2020 But Dealer Not give any Delivery Date Waiting Also 12Week is Complete

Please Tata Motors help me
              And Delivered my car. Please

Jaika Showroom, Chandrapur, Maharashtra

Please give me this week my car please

My Contact :- [protected]
              Car Has Not Delivered yet
              Mar 22, 2021

Updated by VKCOMPUTER MOBILEACCE
              I need a Car for this week please help me
              I need this week my Car please

We have booked a Tata Nexon on 22 Dec 2020 from Tata Motors Cars Showroom - Lexus Motors, North 24 Parganas. Address: Moynagudi, Barasat, West Bengal 700125, India.
                They did not provide any Booking reference ID yet. and every month they are doing false commit on date about the Car delivery date. its pretty clear that they have no idea when the car will actually be available.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Tata nexon xz plus white on 21.01.2021 with Harsolia brothers Gandhinagar Gujarat by sub dealer...

I have booked my car Altroz XT petrol White color on 18/jan/2021 from Sugandh Automotive Neemuch and they promised me to delivered it within 7 weeks and now its more that 9 week still they have no clue when they are able to deliver my car.

Highly disappointed! Now i am planning to cancel this car and go for i20.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked my car Altroz XZ petrol grey color on 1/jan/2021 from Samarth motors Gwalior and they promised me to delivered it within 7 weeks and now its more that 11 week still they have no clue when they are able to deliver my car.

Highly disappointed! I have raised the complain no[protected]still not getting satisfactory output.

I was hoping to get my car with Gwalior trade offer. But as I can see they will not deliver me on time so for Tata's carelessness I have to bear the loss of 30k to 40k of road tax.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to Complaint No[protected] that was raised about 45 days ago. The complaint was against frequent recurrence of DPF & MIL lamps in a span of three to four days on the Harrier. After several talks with various 'Technical Teams, CRMs etc at Ahmedabad and Pune no solution has been provided and no response from any of the concerned teams. The harrier was purchased in Nov 20 and since then, the vehicle has performed satisfactorily for 12 days only. for the remainder period all drive modes have been off and the vehicle highly sluggish and unresponsive.