Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Sales Person Name - Mayank Gujar
Sales Person Number - [protected]

I booked the car, cancelled it after few days(03/April/2021) and he told me it will take maximum 1 week and you will have your cheque with you and he said he'll personally deliver it to my house since the showroom is too far to travel for us. And today is 16th.. it's been a week where he's giving me 1 excuse after the other and today he stopped picking up the call. Called me back and told me to come take the cheque and started taking to me rudely and threatened me that "remember that I have your cheque and you will come to me to take it.. and I'll wait for you" along with my cheque photo(sent me on whatsapp)

Office Address: Shree Shyam Tata Motors - Road no.3, opp vkia, Main sikar road, jaipur
Apr 16, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have to transmit the shares on account of being joint holder. I have been waiting since 1 week for atleast a letter of acknowledgement from the company. There is no reply. Even after repeated requests, there is no reply from the RTA or the company. This is highly Disappointing. As an investor it is very discouraging.
    Apr 16, 2021

Dear Sir
      This is n=in concern to delay in delivery of the Tatat nexon ordered in the month of January.Same is dekayed...

It is to bring in your notice that, I am Rushi Kesh Nayak residing at Nabarangpur, Odisha....
      I have taken delivery of Tata Nexon XZ+(S) from Select Motors, Warangal on April 2, 2021. The vehicle was delivered in an...

I booked Tata Harrier XZ+ Dark Edition on 28th February 2021 at TRUENORTH Automobiles Private Limited, Peeragari (Mayapuri Branch's new Branch). I was told that delivery of the car is expected between 4 and 6 weeks. I have been continuously following up with TrueNorth, but there has been no clear understanding when the car can be delivered. I have also given my car to the dealer under car exchange program which they are not returning. They say it has already been sold (although the car is yet not transferred to the buyer), and now I am stuck.

I need help to either get my car back with penalty on TrueNorth and get this booking cancelled or I need the car in this month of April.
      Apr 14, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked tata nexon xza+ diesel white on date 03/03/21 from tristar auto agencies, visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh.paid Rs 21, 000 to dealer.so far the dealer is not conforming the delivery of the vehicle. My contact number is [protected]/[protected] and my mail is is [protected]@gmail.com
        Apr 13, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam
          I Totally disappointed the service Provided by the Tata Showroom of KHT motors Domlur.
          I Booked...

I purchased altroz xz plus on 17 January 2021 and unfortunately accident on 28 February 2021 than I send it to service center moradabad but till today after 44 days my car does not fully repair I am very disappointed yesterday I called service center but he didn't a proper answerd plz help me i am facing very trouble in my daily routine.
          Apr 11, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Priyadarshini Giri and my mob number is [protected]. I had booked Tata Nexon XZ + petrol grey (DT) colour on 24th Dec...
            Dear tata customer care
            I have booked Tata Nexon xm petrol white on 7 February 2021 from varenyam motor car govindpura...

To whomsoever concerned I booked nexon on 4th January 21 but is still car not delivered and have no updates from from dealer it's been more than 3 months that's really irritating. Kindly look the matter and update me when will I I get my car at least give me tentative delivery date dealer is panchajanya Pune thank you
            Apr 10, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked Tata Nexon XZA+S on Dec 20 and promised by the dealer Key motors Bangalore for delivery within 8 weeks. Now...
              I have bought new Tata Altroz XM variant on January 2021. It was really a frustrated experience of my vehicle delivery.br...

I have booked Tata Nexon on Jan 8, and was promised 4-5 week delivery period. Now it has been more than twice the delivery time they promised. It's been 12 weeks(3months) . Still the dealer is not giving any assurances. No proper reply from dealer and higher officials. I have sold my old car also based on their delivery promise and now I don't have any car to travel with. Highly disappointing.

The car is not even billed yet . Every month I get a promise that by month end they ll deliver the car. But they don't. Please help me in getting the vehicle
              Apr 09, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a tata car named tata altroz xz(o), downtown red, dual tone in month of june 2020 from AM TATA dealership located...

I have booked Tata Nexon XMA(S) on 31/1/2021 through NCS auto mobiles private limited, Kayamkulam.Alapuzha (dist) .Kerala (state) ph-[protected]. but still i am nit receiving any convenient replay about the delivery from the dealer side.

customer Sheeba AR ([protected])
                Apr 09, 2021

Which company made bogie suspension rubber bolster pads for tata 4923 signa
                  In market Spair parts dealer sell tata hyva tipper bolster pads for tata 4923 signs and 4928 prima .
                  Are that same .
                  2.what is part number of tata 4923 signa rubber bolster pad round shape.
                  Please help me.
                  Apr 08, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Praveen Kumar Singh from delhi, I have booked my tata Nexon XM variant on 24th feb 2021 and at the time of...