Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (609)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

We have booked a Tata Nexon on 22 Dec 2020 from Tata Motors Cars Showroom - Lexus Motors, North 24 Parganas. Address: Moynagudi, Barasat, West Bengal 700125, India.
They did not provide any Booking reference ID yet. and every month they are doing false commit on date about the Car delivery date. its pretty clear that they have no idea when the car will actually be available.
Mar 21, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Tata nexon xz plus white on 21.01.2021 with Harsolia brothers Gandhinagar Gujarat by sub dealer...

I have booked my car Altroz XT petrol White color on 18/jan/2021 from Sugandh Automotive Neemuch and they promised me to delivered it within 7 weeks and now its more that 9 week still they have no clue when they are able to deliver my car.

Highly disappointed! Now i am planning to cancel this car and go for i20.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked my car Altroz XZ petrol grey color on 1/jan/2021 from Samarth motors Gwalior and they promised me to delivered it within 7 weeks and now its more that 11 week still they have no clue when they are able to deliver my car.

Highly disappointed! I have raised the complain no[protected]still not getting satisfactory output.

I was hoping to get my car with Gwalior trade offer. But as I can see they will not deliver me on time so for Tata's carelessness I have to bear the loss of 30k to 40k of road tax.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to Complaint No[protected] that was raised about 45 days ago. The complaint was against frequent recurrence of DPF & MIL lamps in a span of three to four days on the Harrier. After several talks with various 'Technical Teams, CRMs etc at Ahmedabad and Pune no solution has been provided and no response from any of the concerned teams. The harrier was purchased in Nov 20 and since then, the vehicle has performed satisfactorily for 12 days only. for the remainder period all drive modes have been off and the vehicle highly sluggish and unresponsive.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As a indian I want to buy an indian product. To develop our country economy.when we purchase a product we have all rights...
          My complain is that my car no is mh15 gl 9875 and my name is rajesh Gandhi from Nashik and I had given my car to service station...

Dear Tata motors till time no solution provided by the vendors of Tata motors for my problem.Shyambir Singh Punia PVBU-Chandigarh [protected]
          call me and mail me to purchase a new tyre from us with full cost his behavior is too rude regarding my problem.
          What nonsense is this if I purchase new tyre.
          Mar 18, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i am Hardeep i purchase a new car tata altroz on 22 jan 2021 and same day my car tyre blowout but till date no any...
            My Father (Mr. Pandurang Suhedar Deshmukh) has booked the Car Tata Altroz XZ Red ( 1.2 Petrol - 2021) through...
            I booked Tiago limited addition at Tata Motors Cars Showroom - AM Auto, Narwal ยท Ground Floor, NH 1A, Bypass Road Narwal...

I have booked TATA Tiago at 30th December 2020, at SCHAKRALAYA MOTORS, Murungapakkam, Puducherry. As of today (more than 10 weeks passed) they never delivered the car or at least called me and gave me an update. I also paid a down payment as i believed their false promise of early delivery. Extremely disappointed.

Prakash

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i purchased a TATA ALTROZ XZ model. in this car there is no door lock facilities properly.even though after locking all doors by centrel locking system, the doors are easily open.kindly support me for this issue.it is a major problem i facing in highway.am not expecting thhis from tata motors in highly safety vehicle.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am booking my car on feb dealer was says that your car will be dilevered on last of Feb but h NCIS will extended the date and again he say 5th of march but today the dealer is said that your car will be delivered on april 15 to 20th april i m totally disappointed with tata motors service

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Tata Nexon on 27/12/2020 in Tafe Access Chennai and was promised a 6 to 8 weeks on delivery. But it has been over 11 weeks and the vehicle is still not even allotted, even on multiple follow-ups with the sales team at Tafe Access and Allotment team at Tata Motors, there has been no positive sign on allotment or delivery of the car. Please someone help me solve this issue.
                  Mar 15, 2021

Updated by demongokul
                  Still no positive response from TATA side. There's really no connect.

I am having Tata Tiago which is 3 years old & it has completed only 29k kms. One day AC of my car stopped working & went to SRM motors to resolve the issue but the staff was very unprofessional.
                    They asked me that they will open AC parts to check & asked to submit 6k rupees. I asked if my car is in warranty then why I need to pay the amount going to escalate on social media for this issue.
                    Mar 13, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I booked Tata nexon XMS on 5th Jan 21 from Autovikas Sales and Services pvt ltd, Sec 5, Dwarka, New Delhi.
                      Booking...

Hi I had booked tiago limited edition on 10 January 2021 but still did not get delivery and any assurance from rudra tata motors wagholi pune

Request you to look into this on priority.

Kishor Mathe
                      Mar 13, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked TATA Nexon XMA S white colour variant on[protected] from KVR Dream Vechicles with Booking...