Tata Motors Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Tata Motors related photos (988)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Tata Motors — towing charges paid thrice [Resolved]

Sidsree on Nov 14, 2018
I availed road side assistance back in the month of may, 2018. I was made to pay towing away charges thrice. The pos in the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

SOS Childrens Village,Kolkata on Nov 12, 2018
Sos childrens village kolkata have procured a tata winger for the use of parent less children. While procuring, we got more than enough calls before the deal was complete. We paid the amount in full and tax invoice was raised dt-14/09/2018 (Invoice no - ilemaj[protected] from lexus motors after that they have stopped communicating, neither responded to calls. At last vehicle was delivered as on 10th october midnight. After that the person who was responsible for cf, mr. Hrishkesh dutta ([protected]) stopped communicating. Hr didnot bother to contact nor responded to calls. We went to rajarhat office twice but still no one bothered to complete the process of cf. Dis we do anything wrong by paying the entire amount to tata.
We really do not expect service from tata. The staffs miscommunicated, misbehaved when we asked for service.
We are really skeptical about what is to be done from our part. Our veichle is delivered with scratches, and now without cf we cannot even use it.
We want a end to it and justice.
Request you to please revert and do the needful to take appropriate action against person concerned.

[Nov 12, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SOS Childrens Village,Kolkata Nov 12, 2018
No actions has been initiated whatsoever. Very disturbed to see an organisation like TATA do not give importance to customer complaints.
Updated by SOS Childrens Village,Kolkata Nov 15, 2018
No actions and intentions shown from TATA Motors till date. Hats off to TATA motors and their customer support.
Dear team,
I have purchased Nexon XZ+ through HEM MOTORS, SATARA on 9th sept 18. But in this suv following feature are not provided
1 Rear fog lamp & fascia switch

MAT627162JLJ42447
JRYW37779
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018
Dear Jeevan,

We would like to look into your concern. Kindly share your contact number via messages as it will help our team connect with for a detailed feedback and assist you further.

The Tata Motors Team

i have purchased tata tiago 2 moths back, and after 1 month i cam to know that it has water leakage from right side front fender. when i asked to check the leakage at the time of first service they dint checked it, and i have been informed there is no leakage, but again next week i went to service station as i found the water leakage as it rained on the previous day, then they checked and told this we have to escalate to tata motors, as it is manufacturing defect,

but later they told they got mail from tata motors that few vehicles of tiago and tigor has got this problem and they will fix it with some sealant.

at last they fixed it somehow. but very badly they fixed the leakage problem, i am feeling like car is not at all new one.

can you please let me know whether new cars will leak water from fender? how this vehicle get passed water test?

if required i will provide pictures of car showing the fix.

ph[protected]
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018
Dear Prashant,

We're concerned to hear about your experience and have informed the relevant team of an issue with your car. They will connect with you soon to assist further.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2018
Dear Prashant,

Our team tried to contact you on the number provided however, the number seems to be incorrect. Please help us with an alternate contact number to connect with you, so we can quickly resolve your concern.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint posted on 2nd November, by SOS Childrens Village, not resolved, neither I see any intention to resolve the issue pertaining to Lexus Motors, Kolkata. Huge question on Consumer Rights.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Tata Motors — not provided delivery on time by abc autolink, tata motors, ranoli, vadodara [Resolved]

rsparmar25 on Nov 12, 2018
    Sir
    I haved booked my tata tiago nrg on 2nd november 2018 by paying rupees 12000 and asked for delivery on labh pancham...

BhimAryan on Nov 10, 2018
    Dear team,
    I have buy tata tiago xz petrol 10aug.2017 i have facing most problem for this car i m not happy with product quantity and services i think it's big mistake for my side for buying the tata motors tata tiago it's my first car i m very disappointed
    Please it's my request return your car because your products very worsted product
    In future i have buy any car not going tata and not suggesting any one.

Bhim prasad
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-12 02:58:59

[Nov 10, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by BhimAryan Nov 10, 2018
    Dear team,
    I have buy Tata Tiago xz petrol 10aug.2017 I have facing most problem for this car I m not happy with product quantity and services I think it's big mistake for my side for buying the Tata motors Tata Tiago it's my first car I m very disappointed
    Please it's my request Return your car because your products very worsted product
    In future I have buy any car not going Tata and not suggesting any one.

BHIM PRASAD
    Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 11, 2018
    Hi Bhim,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your car chassis number and dealer details via a private message. They will help our team to connect with you and provide further assistance.

The Tata Motors Team

I had bought a Nexon from KHT motors Bangalore 3-4 months back and was charged 5000 for handling charges. Got to know that as per the supreme court it is illegal to take handling charges while purchasing a new vehicle.

Can you check and refund the amount.

Gowthamachandran Somasundaram on Nov 8, 2018

I am gowthamachandran from pollachi, i have booked tata tiago xz diesel car on july 2018 in srtanzcars. Pvt. Ltd pollachi, coimbatore district, taminadu. I paid in three installment rs 51, 000 for booking. Due to some financial reason i cancelled my booking past three months i am coordinating with the sales executive suresh who was working in pollachi branch for refund money i feel suresh who was dealing our concern misleading us and giving false information regarding our refund and started to speak very rude asking us to go and compline in consumer court for refund money. He give us false information that the amount was already credited in our account and there was some fault in our bank side for not reflect in my account. I am kindly requesting for strict disciplinary action against the fraud customer executive suresh because of such executive the name of tata motors will be go to customers in very bad way.
      After all this incidents we directly compline the issue to the branch manager and after checking our details he found out last 3months suresh who deal our concern not taken any reasonable steps for our refund so branch manager by himself ask sorry for the delay and he ask us one week time for refund but still up to now we not get our refund amount. By keeping our money for more than 3months as per show room managers statement they deduct rs3000 from our booking amount which was too high in case if the refund was processed immediate we will accept the deduction but after 3months we feel it was too much.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-11 02:58:00

[Nov 08, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer,

We're disappointed to know about the experience you've had. Please share your contact number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
      I had booked a tata tiago xz on 24102018 and the banker disbursed the full payment including registration on 31102018 and thereafter the dealer Dulichand Motors Pvt Ltd has gone silent. I was expecting the delivery of my car on Dhanteras an auspicious day but now I am feeling disgusted with the entire purchase decision
      Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018
      Dear Shourajeet,

We apologize for the experience you have had and want to check this delay for you. Kindly share your contact details via messages as it will help us to connect with you soon and assist further.

Altutech on Nov 6, 2018
        I booked tata ace HT commercial vehicle at Bafna motors(M) pvt ltd, near ghodbandar road thane on 07/10/.2018. My finance payment credited to the dealer on 15/10/.2018. But still now (06/11/.2018) the vehicle is not delivered to me. Utr no is hsbcr[protected]. Dealer told me that due to r.t.o probulam delevery is expected to 15/11/2018 please note that 15/11/2018 is my 1st emi due date i.e delay of vehicle delivery is one month my problum is that i am unable to pay my 1st installment of loan without vehicle because I purchaging commercial vehicle on loan delivery is too late. I am really unsatisfied please co operate

complaint against dealer (bafna motors thane)

[Nov 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nigam16586 on Nov 6, 2018
          I prateek nigam from bhopal madhya pradesh, i purchased tata nexon (Xm model) on 19/10/2018 from veer motors hoshangabad road bhopal madhya pradesh.

* at the time of car delivery, odometer reading is 492 kms, i asked about that to the showroom executives then they told me that car came from co-dealer from other city that's why reading is 492kms. But my doubt is this that why reading is near about 500 kms if its is 50km or 100km or 200km then it is ok but it is too much. So i thought that they delivered me demo car or test drive car or etc.

* my second point is that at the time of running condition or state a hissing noise is coming with the engine noise i asked about that also then they told me this noise is of turbo of the car and it is in each and every tata nexon car. So please clear me, is this noise occurs in each and every car or not.

I called to tata motors customer care also regarding this and got complaint no. 1-[protected].

Details:
          Car model: tata nexon xm diesel
          Colour: white
          Engine number: 1.5crail01dryw17504 dom rp
          Chases number: mat627121jlf28908

Please resolve my complaint as soon as possible.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-25 05:12:53

[Nov 06, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Nigam16586 Nov 06, 2018
          * One more issue I am facing, While driving, the car doesn't drive seamlessly and there is a huge noticeable pause while accelerating the car. It happens so many time while driving and that is life threatening as while overtaking the car suddenly stops the acceleration and there is a pause in speed (During acceleration car jerks and feels like fuel supply is suddenly cut off). This is horrible and very risky.
          Hi Nigam,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

Updated by Nigam16586 Nov 11, 2018
          Prateek Nigam
          Contact no.
          Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 15, 2018
          Dear Nigam,

We understand that our team has connected with you via a call and has taken your concern forward. You can rest assured, that it will be resolved at the earliest.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2018
          Dear Nigam,

According to the update received from our team, we believe that they have gotten in touch with you and addressed your concern. Feel free to connect with us in case of any further assistance, and we’d be glad to help you.

Anushri Parvatikar on Nov 5, 2018
            I have booked a TATA TIAGO on 30th October 2018 and had paid the booking amount also loan is about disburse. As Mr Noor From wasan motors he committed that vehicle will be delivered before 7th of November. After doing everyday follow up he said that u will get the vehicle on 5th November only. When i called him on 5th that means today he said that our car yet to come from gujarat Plant he wont be able deliver it on 7th of November.As we organised laxmi pooja on that day we have done with all the preparations finally he is coming with different statement. My question is when car suppose to reach on 5th of November how come it suddenly get Delayed. I am highly disappointed with Wasan Motors Borivali East Branch. False commitment spoiling brand name. Request tata motors to intervene in this case. they are saying that they have not supplied the vehicle here, when I have seen other Tata Tiago (even of the same colour) that have been delivered here at mumbai. Since the non delivery of the vehicle was due to a delay on part of the company and/or dealer i felt cheated. Now 1. Can I or can I not take the help of the right to information act or the consumer protection act for necessary action. 2. Can I cancel the vehicle booking and get the money refunded with accrued interest. 3. Can i file for mental trauma and for harassment (as i feel that the dealer is knowingly delaying my car delivery) due to non delivery of the vehicle on time.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-11 02:58:03

Hi Anushri,

We're disappointed to hear this. Please share your contact number via a private message so that we can expedite your concern with the relevant team.

Faiz Naghmi Iqbal on Nov 4, 2018
              @tatamotors need to file a complaint againts sagar motors noida, viz gm vijay taneja, mr. Alam and mr pawan, the car is here for last 13 days. They're doing nothing and when i reached gm vijay taneja to look after the work, he denied to give me anything in written.
              They are denying to do the paint work perfectly, and when i asked to give it to me in written, he asked, "agar mai nahi deta hun likh k to kya kar loge"
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-05 11:16:49

[Nov 04, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 04, 2018
              Dear Faiz,

We're concerned to know about the experience you have had, and would like to help you. Kindly share your contact information and car chassis number via messages. They will help us to assist you better.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Tata Motors — advance payment not refunded and very unprofessional customer executive. [Resolved]

arunkm14 on Nov 4, 2018
                On[protected], i booked a car (Tata nano - white 2017 model) from concord tata motors, kayamkulam, kerala, india. Mr. Ratheesh...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Car Dealers

Tata Motors — non-supply of papers on time and fine by r. t. a. office and non-supply of all accessories [Resolved]

Chakradhar Bahuguna on Nov 4, 2018
                Chakra dhar bahuguna r/o ‘shree vihar sadan’
                Senior advocate, high court new dugai colony
                Chamber no.45...

Tata Motors — tiago low mileage mh12qt0877 [Resolved]

kmps on Nov 2, 2018
                Right from taking delivery on 07august 2018 till date the vehicle has given average 10 to 11 km/ litre only

Even...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Ravi M. Koshti on Nov 2, 2018
                I purchased car from active - ahmedabad from mr. Monir. But not giving service on time.

From bacha motors;
                (Misguided and miscommunication)

Ms. Neha solanki - [protected], mr. Museb patani (Service manager), ms. Tabbu.

Who has confirmed 2 times first service and not came.
                Also misguided. And last moment desicion change that we can not do service.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-04 18:55:04

[Nov 02, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2018
                Dear Ravi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and wat to help you with it. Kindly share your contact information, car model, and the vehicle chassis number via messages as it will help us to assist you at the earliest.

Dear sir/madan,
                Last month my car was accident, dealer repairs car under insurance claim approval.but not replaced all damaged part.so my insurance is used but car is not repair 100%.I am totally dishappy with dealer hem motors satara

Tata Motors — mega xl tempo

Jmice on Nov 2, 2018
                  I purchased the mega xl from kamal motors in january 2018 registration no mh47 y 1406.
                  In the last 8-9 months the vehicle...

Tata Motors — car servicing fraud(tata motors) [Resolved]

Ankurpbh on Nov 1, 2018
                  Hi Team,
                  I am really disappointed with Tata motors service.As i had given my car in service centre of gurugram (Triumph...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Tata Motors — tiago car tyre sidewall bulge [Resolved]

Shivankchauhan on Nov 1, 2018
                  I had bought tata tiago in may, 2018 from malwa showroom prashant vihar. It is a authorized tata dealer. A tyre has developed...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

SOS Childrens Village on Nov 1, 2018
                  Sos childrens village kolkata have procured a tata winger for the use of parent less children. While procuring, we got more than enough calls before the deal was complete. We paid the amount in full and tax invoice was raised dt-14/09/2018 (Invoice no - ilemaj[protected] after that they have stopped communicating, neither responded to calls. At last vehicle was delivered as on 10th october midnight. After that the person who was responsible for cf, mr. Hrishkesh dutta ([protected]) stopped communicating. Hr didnot bother to contact nor responded to calls. We went to rajarhat office twice but still no one bothered to complete the process of cf. Dis we do anything wrong by paying the entire amount to tata.
                  We want a end to it and justice.

[Nov 01, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Tata Motors — tiago xza 1.2p_ low mileage_mh12qt0887

kmps on Nov 1, 2018
                    Right from taking delivery on 07August 2018 till date the vehicle has given average 10 to 11 km/ litre only

Even...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Ram Sagare on Nov 1, 2018
                    On march 18 2018 i brought new tata tiago xz diesl top model car no. Mh 24 as 4309 after 3 months from buying the ac system has stopped working after 4-5 days i went to showroom they taken my car to service centre at baramati automotive and they filled the gas as there is gas problem and again after 1 week again same problem is repeated the took my car to showroom at baramati automotive, baramati, pune again the technician in showroom has filled the gas after 3 days again same problem repeated again i have shown the problem to bafna motors latur-maharashtra they also took 6 hrs to do the work on it given by filling the gas again after 3 days same problem has repeated. Complaint was raised to customer care now again they taken my car to service center at baramati automotive and they told that problem is unable to detect so you have to wait for 3-4 days also told that needs to open whole engine outside then and then only it is possible to find-out their any leakage. Again since 8 days my car ac is not working. I am realizing the whistling sound from inside at left side while switching on ac mode.
                    I am feeling like; i am using the 5~6 years old car. This is very annoyed situation leading to my mental harassment, my valuable loss of time also i am unable to manage such situation. Viz. Taking follow of, doing complaints and calls etc.
                    Overall show is very poor, tata motors service centers people are not capable to resolve any problem in 1 time.
                    Hope you will take firm action and solution to solve such repetitive problem.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-03 02:59:03

Tata Motors Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2018
                    Dear Ram,

We're concerned to hear about the experience you have had and want to help you with it. Kindly share your contact number via messages as it will help us connect with you soon to assist further.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Tata Motors — worst services [Resolved]

Mudasir Sarwar on Oct 30, 2018
                      Sir I have purchased first car of Tata Tiago nrg from your authorised dealer AM Tata motors hyderpora Srinagar Jammu and kashmir.unfortunately...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Car Dealers

(22 minutes ago)
                      Abbott
                      Dust in formula box
                      (2 hours 42 minutes ago)
                      Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                      Dog & Cat In Area