Tata Photon Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 11 6655 2020

Awesome

Tata Photon related photos (64)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Photon Complaints & Reviews

jiit
Area In Charge,
TATA-DOCOMO,
Durgapur (City Centre),
West Bengal

Sub: CLOSURE OF TATA PHOTON PLUS
Ref: TATA DOCOMO No.- [protected], A/C No.[protected], MDN No. – [protected], Area Code – 0343, Sr. No. – [protected], 14 Digit Pin No. – [protected]

I would like discontinue my TATA DOCOMO Connection, details of which as above in reference with immediate effect. My Last Bill (No.-[protected]) of Rs. 1067.00 already paid through Net Banking (Transaction Reference No.- MSBI[protected] dated 07.06.2013.).
therefore, kindly take all the necessary actions from your side to close my connectivity at the earliest.

With Thanks,

Abhijit Ghosh (Mob. No.- [protected] & e-mail ID- [protected]@rediffmail.com)
7/13, Short Road, DGP, BWN,
West Bengal
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:12:56
Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Arpit
    I purchased a tata photon postpaid connection in Jun 12 (Activation date 02 Jun 12), and at exactly one year which happens to be the warranty time for the dongle, on 03 Jun 13 my device goes duff suddenly. I raised a complaint for the service engineer to attend it, and he turns up after 03 days just to tell me that my modem is faulty and will be replaced with a payment of 800 Rs. What the hell, seriously flustered with the system of attending to complaints, on visiting a customer care center i am being told the toll free number for closing the connection, and on top of it, the customer care executive picks up my call after 03 days of calling. On asking to close the connection, he pops up with an excuse of having some technical issue, and inability to take the request. Pathetic arrangement guys, am seriously never going to recommend photon to anyone, disgusted and very annoyed at this. I, having taken a post paid connection and paying my bills diligently, expected a better response.

Photon No. [protected], in the name of Mrs Riddhima Jain. Email id [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Arpit,

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding cancellation. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was switched off.

We would like to inform you that as per your request cancellation has been registered vide docket number[protected] and the same is under process.

For further assistance, write to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Tata Photon Plus — Very Bad Service, Irresponsible Staff, Loss of Money [Resolved]

Kumari Madhu
      I have taken a Tata photon device on 13th Apr 2013, by paying Rs 1924 for two months rent in advance.

The...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Broadband

prithiviraj
      I got got a message from "TA-612902" stating that a offer only for my number by recharging Rs 350 and get double data and double validity, but when i recharged nothing get added as mentioned in the message.

My tata docomo photon plus number"[protected]" and my transaction id is "[protected]"
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:31:15

Tata Docomo — False and no information. False advertisement.

To whom so ever it may concern.

Sir/madam,

I am using tata docomo in UP(E) in lucknow for last one month.for last month i'm availing the services.but there is constant network problem for which i tried to complaint but i was given two weird excuses:-
      1.that my area doesnot have a docomo network.

Then why have they advertised all over here and selling there sim cards when there is no network.

2. docomo is not compatible with my handset i.e. Nokia 3110c.

If it is so,then why have not they mentioned it anywhere?and my handset is present in millions in number in india then why is it not compatible.

Because of this i have faced immense mental tension and problems.kindly look into this matter and do the needfull.

Amal Kirti Singh,

Tata Photon Plus — False Advertising on TATA Photon

Tata Photon Advertise the speeds upto 3.1 Mbps. Sales person says we get maximum speed when there is good signal strength. I have 96% signal strength. I have purchased that based on that advertisement. After purchasing I am not even getting 500 Kbps Speed. When I raise complaint they said modem was faulty and it was replaced. Even after replacing, the speeds doesn't even cross 200 Kbps. Totally I have raised 5 complaints in one month (First Month) regarding speeds. When I request my money back they refuse to give my money back. They said since I have purchased I dont get money back. 5 complaints in first month of purchase, You can think how horrible the service of TATA is. I am going to file a complaint on this company regarding false advertisement.
      giving information is not correct

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally, to understand your concerns regarding recharge benefits. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

We would like to inform you that extra benefits will be credited in 48 working hours.

Tata Docomo.
      The offer has credited, but then the speed has been reduced too much, no use o[censored]sing it.

Subhash Nottuntavida
        I had a dongle(data-card) of TATA PHOTON PLUS postpaid connection which i was using for the past 2+ years, i deactivated my postpaid connection 2 months back since i wanted to convert it to a prepaid account. Couple of weeks back, one Saturday i walked into the Tata Docomo store which is put up in Koramangala, Bangalore to inquire about the same. It took the token and waited until my turn came up, I said to the store executive what i need, he said since the account is deactivated I need to submit all the proofs once again, clear the outstanding 300/- rupees, then they gave a reference number after submitting all the relevant documents and clearing the outstanding balance which is needed and said they will create a new postpaid connection within 2-3 days which will be intimated through SMS. I waited 2-3 days, nothing happened, 1 week was over nothing happened, The very next Saturday I when to the same store to inquire about it. The store executives then started searching for the submitted application, then they realized that approval of my application was done but because of their irresponsibility it was not forwarded to the next department for activation. In front of me they forwarded the mail for activation and said I will receive a call within 3 hours. I got a call 2 hours later from the store executive saying like my account cannot be activated now because I need to wait another 2 months for activation since it was deactivated. This statement was never communicated to me nor when i inquired about it, they just faked the information of a reputed company and made me walk many times like a fool. Do TATA follow the govt style of process to activate an account? And the store executive are trained to fool people and fake the information? It was really pathetic experience with tata photon dongle. Please never use it, the service is so poor!
        i have cancelled the connection and taken a new one, , and closing this complaint.. also please deletee this complaint...
        Dear Subhash,

Account No.[protected]

Contact Number : 91-[protected]

E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Subhash N
        Dear Mr.Subhash,

Tata DOCOMO.
        I do not know what you are going to resolve now since the store executive told me that I need to wait for another 2 months for activation. Please get me an update on this asap because based on that I need to take a decision for some other alternatives.

Subhash N.
        Dear Mr.Subhash,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the miscommitment issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

Hence, we would like to inform you that the complaint docket number[protected] has been registered and it will be resolved soon.

Rakesh Sharma
          Hello All,

I have taken TATA Photon 3G, i'm using it in MSR Nagar Bangalore. My No is [protected]. Since from the day, the network is very very very slow & the speed is around 0.5 MBPS. Just once it came 1.02 MBPS. when i discuss so many times with their call center. they are simply suggesting to reinstall the photon3G software from ur laptop, clear the temp folder, etc etc but there is no improvement in speed.
          when i told just once it was 1 MBPS then they are telling, Sir its average speed which we can provide you.
          My Question to TATA photon is, if your able to provide 0.5 to 1 MBPS speed, why did you advartige saying 7.2 MBPS, Is it simply making fool to all people ?
          Can you tell me , With this 0.5 to 1 MBPS , How can i do my work ?

My Request to TATA photon is that , Please don't make fool to people.

Hello peolple,

If you ask me about TATA PHOTON 3G, please if you want to get speed & do you work , please choose any another network service provider NOT TATA PHOTON.
          PLESE DON'T TAKE TATA PHOTON 3G.

Rakesh

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

We tried to speak to you personally to understand your concerns regarding the slow speed issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that the Tata Photon 3g speed 0.5 Mbps to 1Mbps is above average and good speed.

Tata Docomo.
          Yes it is very good speed. your speed is 100 times greater than me and i got only 0.13 mbps.
          i am a new customer of photon service. i downloaded around 5GB at one day and now i am trying to spend another 5GB in remaining days but i cant.
          even for this post i spend more than 35minutes. here is the proof.

I also contacted customer service more than 20 times regarding speed issue.
          They said there is no problem in our network. How it is possible to get the download speed of 300kBps at beginning?
          for information now i got only 10-15kBps in IDM. I got this at 3.1mbps. I am unable to imagine the speed at 155kbps(unlimited plan)
          Better to change the service provider.

nirgh2001

I have paied the Payment for TATA Photon Plus Connection - A/C no[protected] and Tele No – [protected] till the time I was using it; A/C no[protected] and Tele No – [protected]. However, the TATA Photon was asking for payment even when I disconnected it. I requested for Disconnection through mails/phones/emails but they didnt disconnect and later was asking for the money. When I politely refused money / payment they even gone to a so called lawer in High Court.

Ultimatelly I had to make the payment even when I didnt use the TATA Photon connections. They also make unneseaary harrasment by puting into lawers and I had to make multiple visits to make payment which wasnt on my name.

Please take action against TATA Photons Plus Providers and inform accordingly.

TATA Teleservices Ltd,
            Ps Srijan Tech Park,
            Dn-52, Floor 12th Sector V,
            Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091.
            [protected];[protected];

ThaNKING YOU,
            Nirjhar
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-20 10:44:43
            Closed

Tata Docomo — False payment asked

This is the worst service provider in our Country.
            I Had earlier been availing the services of Hutch, Idea, BSNL and now Airtel.
            But never faced such poor service quality.
            I first lodged the request in month of Jan 2011 through Customer care and then
            in February 2011.This time I put the request to convert post paid to prepaid phone.
            They migrated it only in february still they are demanding money as rental charges.
            Feeling cheated By big brand Tata so called desh ka vishwas. In real sense the brand biggest cheater in India and on the verge of becoming the most fraud, uunethical and poorest service provider in the world.
            Hats of the biggest poor service providers in India.
            Prabhash

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally to understand your concerns regarding the billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that the amount of Rs. 1259.56/- has been adjusted in your account as a goodwill in 27-MAY-13 and there is no outstanding amount and no issue now.

coolkapoor21
              1.5 years back, I bought 2 TATA Photon plus dongles with 800 rs. plan. After about 4 months o[censored]sage, I sent a letter to tata office requesting disconnection of services due to very bad net connection. One of the services were deactivated and the other was still active.
              Continuous bills were generated in my name. I got calls from customer care people. I told them that cancellation request has been given so why no action has been taken?
              They said they will look into it.
              This kept going on for about a year and every month, I would get a message from tata that my bill had been waived and a new bill had been prepared. Every month I tell customer care people that why is the service not being cancelled? They say they will look into it.
              Now, in May 2013, I receive phone call from some advocate Kajal from Alahabad High Court saying that bill hasnt been paid. I tell her again that request is in place, please look! She becomes extremely rude and slams the phone giving some vague threat of court case!
              What do i do now? I might have a photocopy of cancellation request somewhere.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:14:24

Tata Photon Plus — FRAUDULENT BY PROMISING AND NOT GIVING THE SERVICE

Hi Team,
              I bought a Tata photon plus connection for my office connectivity from home. My tata photon plus number is [protected]. Tata sales had promised me a minimum speed of 300-500kbps. I only get a speed of 64 speed and that is unstable too. I have raised as many as 8-10 tickets with the tata photon plus customer care and finally they sent a technician. They have offered me a wired connection in return which I am not happy. I rejected the wired connection.

My connection is now not working fine and I had paid as as much as 2500 for the device. It is of no use to me now. The speed that the offer to me is as good as a gprs connection. There has been no response from 6 months from Tata. I need your help. Please help me.

Tata Photon — Fraud case and Poor Customer Service

I booked a Tata photon Whiz data card on 26 Apr,2011 from the official Tata Photon website, an executive from VRITI INFOCOM PRIVATE LIMITED,Noida contacted me to deliver the device.
              An online payment of Rs.1000 was made on the same day but however the
              transaction was yet to confirm at that moment so a payment of Rs.1000 by
              cash was made to Mr.Hanamant from H S SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD who delivered the Data Card.
              The online transaction was then confirm hence,the double pay was made.
              After verification I was required to pay a sum of Rs.500 as
              security deposit.
              This security deposit amount was to be adjusted from the extra Rs 1000 which
              was previously paid and the balance of Rs.500 was to be refunded.
              I was told to contact Mr.Subhash and Mr. Gautam by the Tata Indicom Store in Fatima Nagar. regarging the follow up the activation.
              Till date there is no response from any of them and are not even bothered to answer my calls.This is the worst ever customer service I have got from any company which is into the telecom sector and creating a bad impression for a brand name of TATA PHOTON.

I want a strict action to be taken against VRITI INFOCOM as they are making false commitments and providing worst customer service.It would be a huge negative impact on brand name like TATA who is commited to provide best customer service throughout the years.

TATA teleservices and Consumer forum,please take strict action against this company.

regards,
              Sushmita J

Dec 24th 2014

Tata Photon No. [protected]

I had Tata Photon Prepaid connection which I rarely used

In January, 2014 I had requirement of continuous net access and I converted to Tata Photon POSTPAID Later, I found the USB dongle inconvenient and did not use the services much

In April 2014, I went to their branch at marathalli and asked for the connection to be cut or be converted to prepaid as I was going out of country for a while

They claimed that minimum I have to use for 6 months to be eligible to cut the connection or to reconvert to prepaid and made me pay bills till July 2014

I returned to them in July 2014 as to why I still was receiving the bill They claimed that the conversion still was not done and made me pay for 2 more months

In August 2014 after numerous followups, they ascertained that the conversion to prepaid was done and gave me a reference number

They have Fraudulently made me pay more than 3, 000 Rs. before giving me the conversion request confirmation

In September again I received a bill and later a representative had called me. I explained to them that I had converted to prepaid.

They confirmed it was done on the phone and they said they will update their database

Every week I started getting calls for them for the payment and had to explain to them.

They agree to me and disconnect the call This has been continuing for past 16 weeks and I got the call again today that a huge amount is due from me.

I explained to them that I had converted the SIMM to prepaid. They are unwilling to listen. They say they are willing to give me some concessions but I would have to pay their bill if I wanted to disconnect my connection or to get it converted to Prepaid.

I told them I would approach consumer complaint Kindly advise me how I should proceed

Rajesh

itisarchu

I have taken a tata photon+ connection (A/c No. [protected]) on March 2013 and using it for past 2 months. I have raised many complaints for not getting proper speed and was told that there is some network issue in our area. Finally I asked for cancellation on 16th April. After a week some one from TATA photon+ called and told that the network issue has been resolved and asked me to retain the connection. So I accepted to retain the connection and was using the net since then.
                But the connection was permanently disconnected in May without any prior intimation. Now when I call the customer care they are telling that they cant reactivate it and I need to wait for 60 days and then need to apply for new connection with them.

This is not fair to permanently disconnect without any request from my end or without any prior intimation.
                I am going to post this mailer everywhere in Infosys and wipro if no action is taken.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:14:01

Tata Photon+ — Wrongly deactivated once, repeatedly failing to reactivate

from Onchip <[protected]@gmail.com>
                to [protected]@tataindicom.co.in
                date Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 8:53 AM
                subject MDN: [protected] (A/c No[protected] not working after switching to Prepaid
                mailed-by gmail.com
                hide details Jun 5 (4 days ago)
                [protected]@tataindicom.co.in

P S Rajesh
                Bill Helpdesk
                Customer Care - WEST BENGAL
                Tata Teleservices Limited
                Ph: [protected]

May 27, 2010
                I have changed to Prepaid from Postpaid Tata Indicom about (nearly) 1 month ago, also paid Rs.200/- for 250MB download in 1 month. But your 3 Service Engineers have repeatedly failed to solve the "678 ERROR". NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN READY TO PICK UP MY PHONE CALL.

One such number I can mention for your ready reference "[protected]". This person have tried 2 times and failed to solve "ERROR 678" every time. And end up by always saying that my Foton+ is locked by your Server. "Next time it will be solved OR Next day after 12pm it will be solved". And it becomes my responsibility to try to contact him IF HE PICKS UP MY CALL.

This person had also promised to replace my Foton+ device with a new one, which he brought on the 2nd visit and shown to me. When I asked for some document/acknowledgement that your Company is replacing it, he simply denied and insisted to hand him over my original device and to take another device and wait for another day to get it activated without any confirmation from your Company. NOW, THIS PERSON "[protected]" is not picking up my phone call.

Sir, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME, SORRY. I want everything to be properly documented.
                Sir, my questions to you are :
                1) When my problem will be actually solved ?
                2) How you will compensate me for my already paid amount of Rs.200/- as "prepaid payment for 1 month" when a few more days are left to complete 1 month since my Prepaid payment, with my faulty device in my hand.

For your kind information, your TATA Indicom Center in Park Street also failed to solve the problem. Their answer was also that AFTER NEXT 2 HOURS MY PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED"

I have already briefed you what service I'm getting for nearly one month by your First Class Service Centre(s) in Kolkata.

June 02, 2010
                iCare (Mr. Rasid[protected] cheated us on 31.05.2010 after trying for last ten days they have finally failed to activate my Foton+ (MDN: [protected], A/c No[protected]. Their concerned engineers visited us repeatedly are Rafat ([protected] failed 2 times), Babulal ([protected] failed 2 times) now these engineers don't pick my calls.

June 03, 2010
                I visited Tata Indicom Park Street Office on June 03, 2010. One engineer (name not known to me) tried for 45min and last failed to activate my Foton+ (MDN: [protected] A/c No[protected]. Then taken a xerox copy of the paper given by iCare with Instrument Change datails as followes
                Old MEID /ESN Num: A000001A10277A Model of NIU / Handset 1260
                New MEID /ESN Num: A000001A12B089 Model of NIU / Handset 1260
                Engineer's Name : Signed as B Das dated on 31.05.2010
                Your Park Street Engineer claimed that my problem will be solved within 24 hours.

June 05, 2010
                My problem is not solved till now from April, 2010
                my Foton+ (MDN: [protected] A/c No[protected] not activated, still giving Error 678

Sir, If you think it is beyond your capability to activate my Foton+ within 3 days, Please refund my money for the device including Rs.200/- which I paid as Prepaid amount for 250MB.

Parthapratim Mukherjee
                [protected], [protected]

My Tata Docomo No. [protected]
                mail Id- [protected]@gmail.com
                Tata photon+ representative had called me on my mobile and said they are helpless and cant do anything.

Shivakumar K
                  Hi ,

I have been using Tata docomo 3g connection with Number : [protected] since 2 months. I used to work from bangalore and connectivity was OK there.
                  In recent days, I have been experiencing extremely bad connectivity in Gadag(State : KA) and Hospet (State : KA).
                  Had called so many times to Customer Care executives and reply was there is no connectivity(network) in Gadag, you have to go to 10 kms from there and then you would get the network.
                  Whenever asked for escalation , reply was Manager is not available now call after 1pm.
                  As a customer I wouldn’t expect this kind of response from any customer care executive (company).
                  I would like to escalate this one to next level as ‘m not satisfied with your service.

Here i am providing details of customer care executive and details of call.

Name : Priya Dhadge
                  Date : 2nd may 2013 around 10-11 am

I have been using Tata Photon Plus 2G with account number :[protected] more than 2 years and haven’t faced this kind of issue till now.
                  Now ‘m regretting that I went for 3G which was my bad move.

Kindly look into this matter now and help me to resolve this asap.

Shiva
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:43:40

Tata Photon — Bad connectivity

TATA Photon connectivity and signal strength at NITIE, Powai (Mumbai ) is dismal.
                  Hope they do something to improve it.
                  sir, i am ravichandran.chennai.triplicane. my number is.[protected].i called tata data card for demo. one mr.jai kumar, from vijayalakshmi agency, chennai.he came and install my laptop and he say about speed 3.1mbps. and also he say first three days the speed will come very low after that the speed will come fast.and he take one cheque for Rs.2500/- and collect my id and address proff photo copy and say after three days the speed u r satisfied i put the cheque in our a/c.and i come to fill the application form with all details.he gone. after three days the speed is 16 kbps. he demo on 25th nov.2010. i am totaly upset because of my cheque is cleared in my a/c.with out my signature in the application . after i call the person more than 50 times he cant pickup the phone.i complints to the head office.today is 13 th dec.2010. yet now no response from agency and also head office. today also my speed is 16 kbps.only.what can i do. so today i go for legal action agaist the vijayalakshmi agencies and also to the head office. please here after dont cheattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt any body .and u tell what is the correct speed .dont cheattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.pl. in my dictonary.cheat = tata photon.bye i[censored] r send any mail this letter.my mail id is. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Adding My Contact no:

deepa.dhanaraj
                    I hold a TATA PHOTON PLUS corporate connection. My device stopped connecting. I raised a complaint with the customer care service:[protected]

The engineer visited my place and told the device is not working, and has to be replaced. He called customer care , checked my device warranty and suggested he can replace it with a old device that he has got. I questioned him why am I given a old device when my device is still under warranty. He said he can only give a old one and if I want a new one I should visit the showroom. I agreed to it and he left my place. This happened on Friday, 26th April 2013.

On Monday [29th April 2013] ,I went to the showroom in Koramangala and I was made to wait for 3 hours there before I could talk to the store person. He said if I have to get a new device I have to pay 750/-. But this information was not given to me by the engineer who visited my place. And then I got the warranty details checked and he told me it ends on 29th April 2013. I was shocked. So I asked him to replace it with a old device itself as I had no other choice at that time. The shopkeeper said they are out of stock and asked me to visit another branch in bangalore. But he also mentioned it is not there in warehouse itself, so it's waste of my time to visit another branch. So I raised another complaint on 29th April 2013 [[protected]] as my old complaint was closed.

But the technician visited my place again only on 30th April 2013, he again told me the warranty is expired and he cant replace the device. He closed the complaint without my approval and walked out of the house.

It is extremely sad that a company like this provides this utterly disappointing service and doesn't give any damn to the customers.

When I went to the store when my warranty is still valid, they didn't replace my device.
                    Secondly when I raised a complaint on the day when my warranty was still valid, they didn't attend my case that day.
                    Thirdly the customer care executives hold no respect for my approval before closing the complaint. In spite of me saying I don't want to close the complaint, he closed the complaint and walked out of my place
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:09:49

Tata Photon Plus — HARASSMENT

Hi Consumer forum...

I am completely shocked by the attitude of the company tata photon plus...

The History :

1) I had applied for a TATA PHOTON PLUS internet connection.
                    2) I got the connection also
                    3) After few days there were calls asking me for one Mr. Imran Ali Khan
                    4) I said im not aware who that person is.
                    5) The relevant person of tata photon plus said that my number " [protected] " was given as an alternative number while Imran Ali Khan had taken connection and the call was regarding his outstanding bill payment.
                    6) I said im not aware who that Imran Ali Khan is nor im i resposible for the whether he has paid the his bill amount or not.
                    7) This harrasment was happening and they even threatened asking me to pay his { Imran Ali Khan } bill.
                    8) I Said when i am not even aware as to who that person is then why should i even bother about it.
                    9) I also asked to file a compliant against Imran Ali Khan whose address the executives claimed to be " Banashankari - Bangalore South "
                    10) My Address comes in " Kammanahalli - Bangalore North " and requested the executives not disturb me again.
                    11) The Harrasment of calling and threatening me continued.
                    12) Depressed by this i cancelled my internet connection of tata photon plus about 4 months back by paying my bill amount.
                    13) After that there was no calls from the company executives.
                    14) Today to my SHOCK there was a call from Delhi - Investigation department asking me for Imran Ali Khan,
                    15) I replied stating that i am not aware of him.
                    16) The officer told me that if i dont reveal where is Imran Ali Khan he will book a case against me and put me behind bars.
                    17) Im really surprised and Shocked to know the attitude of the company and why i should be a party to all this.
                    18) The Delhi - Investigation department Officer's Number is "[protected]"

Please Let me know what should i do in this situation.

CA. Lohith. J
                    CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
                    Hi Consumer forum...

I am completely shocked by the attitude of the company tata photon plus...

The History :

1) I had applied for a TATA PHOTON PLUS internet connection.
                    2) I got the connection also
                    3) After few days there were calls asking me for one Mr. Imran Ali Khan
                    4) I said im not aware who that person is.
                    11) The Harrasment of calling and threatening me continued.
                    13) After that there was no calls from the company executives.
                    15) I replied stating that i am not aware of him.
                    18) The Delhi - Investigation department Officer's Number is "[protected]"

Please Let me know what should i do in this situation.

CA. Lohith. J
                    CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
                    BANGALORE

jhamb.nitin
                      COMPLAINT - 1
                      I was using TATA Photon ([protected]) and in Nov' 2012, I called to disconnect the same. in few days i received a call from the customer service recovery agent, asking me to re-activate the service, I did not agree to the same. after few months i received a call that my photon bill is still pending for Dec' 2012 and Jan 2013. The agent did not disconnect the number and after getting through all the pain and calling them again and again , it was disconnected.

COMPLAINT - 2
                      I also disconnected another photon ([protected]) on 20 March 2013 and went through the same process and was not disconnected by the agent and still im receiving mail for payment of april bill as it was not disconnected

COMPLAINT - 3
                      I also called Customer care to disconnect my walky landline no - [protected], the recovery agent told me that they will replace the landline set free of cost within a week so i did not disconnect the landline no. but still I have not received a call from the department - I have their mail mentioning that they will replace the set

Have not disconnected my number for 2 photon
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:09:30

Dear Customer,

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that your number is disconnected on 12-DEC-12 as per your request and there is no outstanding amount in your account and no issue now.

chakkaravarthi raju

I had asked you to disconnect my account on March 19th 2013 and there wasn’t any revert from your end. At that time, the outstanding amount was Rs.0 . Again on March 22nd 2013, I had sent a mail emphasizing you to disconnect my connection and confirm the status. There wasn’t any feedback.

Now after a month, you have sent me a bill asking me to settle down the outstanding amount. This seems to be ridiculous and irresponsible act on your side. You did not paid any attention to my earlier sent request. Instead, you renewed the plan and now asking me to settle the amount.

In fact, I stopped using this connection since the month of March 18 2013.

I again request you to waive off this outstanding amount added to my account and confirm the status of my disconnection request ASAP.

This bill amount period is HSIA [protected]@3000 HARP Rental {charges from 21/03/13 to 20/09/13} 3,000.00.

Please waive of the outstanding amount 3370.80 . Please send me a NO due with NOC certificate .Please check the below trail mail , which I sent to your team as on 19th to your 1515 mail id.

I have sent mail before the renewal period only. Please take necessary action and revert me asap.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:08:49

Dear Customer,

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that your device is disconnected on 06-APR-13 as per your request and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 3371/- in your account and request you to clear the same ASAP.

abhi4u46

I bought a tata photon plus device in August 2012 with account no[protected] and it was a [protected]@250 limited plan.
                          In august first week i gave a request for a new device and around on august 10th i got the device.
                          The delivery guy was named shekhar and he showed me that it was working.
                          After a day or two it stopped working,
                          and when i called customer care they said they did not recive my proofs and the account was not activated.
                          And it was not untill August 24 that my account was activated,But On 19th they generated a bill of rs.91 and mailed it to me.
                          I called customercare and told them there has been some mistake in billing and asked them to review the bill.
                          They argued that as the rental of the device i had to pay the charges, But I asked them before even activating the device how can they charge me.
                          After few calls they cancelled the bill.

Thats only the beginning, my plan was a bundled package 2GB extra free for two months and after the first month they generated a bill saying i Used up all of the
                          4 GB and the bill was of around 1000.After the final discounts the net bill was adjusted to around 250.
                          They removed all of the Free Data I was entitled to use with this bill.
                          I can even say TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS SCAMMED me. YOU ARE A LOUSY USELESS COMPANY.
                          I WAS SO ANGRY That i stopped using the device and requested for account termination.
                          I was shoked to see that because i have hardly ever used the tata photon for any work other than the tab.
                          And i have a Broadband- wifi connection at my home so whenever i am at home theres no need to use photon.
                          When i am outside i used it for messengers and browsing.
                          I am DAMN confident that, my data usage never exceeded 500Mb and its a far GENEROUS guess.
                          In fact the amount of data must be lower than that.
                          I called numerous times to resolve the issue and DEMANDED the DATA USAGE
                          Every one of them said they cannot give me details or they dont have the details.

All these months I have been calling them or receiving their calls to get the issue resolved.
                          But of NO use, They kept generating the monthly rentals of around 150 all these months.
                          They kept mum for a month and after two months a recovery agent named NAVEEN came to my house,
                          and told me i have a pending due of rs.785 or something. Then i explained him what was the problem and he acted as if he appologised for DOCOMO's misconduct.
                          And he said due to the issue he asked me to pay rs.600 insted of 785.
                          Even though i was in all my rights not to pay,I paid the money as he said that he will deactivate the connection and he ensured that you wont face any problem henceforth.
                          Another reason i paid the account was to get RID OF DAMN DECIETFUL AND MALICIOUS TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS.
                          The transaction id 22356874
                          agent contact 12346513
                          Executive name NAVEEN
                          Account NO.[protected]
                          Date 06-DEC-2012

But the NONSENSE of the IDIOTIC COMPANY TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS wasnt finished Yet.
                          To my Surprise TATA DOCOMO Started to generate bill even after the settlement.
                          At the beginning my CREDIT LIMIT WAS rs.800 then TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS changed it TO rs.2500 without any notice,
                          so that they can bill me upto 2500. Really [censored]ng GENIUS idea from TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS.
                          and During the following months they generated Monthly rental as rs.250 instead of 150 they have been charging from the beginnig.
                          I have raised complaints with the customer care. they was absolutely no response from them.
                          As of today they said the outstanding due was rs.926.

TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS never had time to address my problem but all these months they were regularly generating bills.
                          When tele callers called they were talking as if i was a defaulter, I explained my problem to each and every one of them as clearly as i can.
                          They even closed the complaints without even informing me.They were so rude in answering the questions.
                          Every time i got a call I had to start anew from the beginning......thats too much for anyone.
                          I felt so BAD and HUMILIATED and EXTORTED that I decided to stop Interacting with them. They had no sense of timing and called me throughout the DAY.
                          The amount of calls which DOCOMO says "reminders" Reached to HARASSMENT and due to that i was forced to avoid them.

Yesterday I got a email from scamful TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS. Mr.Rakesh Kumar who claims to be an advocate emailed me with a notice.
                          He claims to be an advocate from TATA.
                          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-

Account No :[protected]
                          Mobile No. : [protected]
                          Re : Non-Receipt Of Payment

Dear Sir / Madam,
                          Under the instructions from my client M/s. Tata Teleservices Limited having its principal place of business 10th Floor, Tower – I,
                          Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001, who have been appointed by Tata Teleservices Limited (hereinafter referred as “Company”),
                          having its Circle Office located at Andhra Pradesh to provide service for recovery of their outstanding dues from subscribers on account o[censored]sage of their services,
                          I do hereby serve you with the following Legal Notice: -

1. That you had subscribed to telecom services provided by Company on the terms & conditions as laid down in Customer Application Form (CAF) or
                          Subscriber Enrolment Form (SEF) which were duly read, acknowledged & signed by you in acceptance thereof.

2. That on the basis of information/statement furnished by you in the CAF/SEF, the Company allotted you the captioned Mobile No.(s) under the captioned Account No.

3. That you were duly serviced upon with the monthly bill(s) against usage of services, requiring you to make payment of charges mentioned therein,
                          by a certain date, followed by repeated verbal telephonic requests coupled with reminders through SMS, however, to no avail.

4. That in accordance with the terms and conditions of CAF/SEF, you were required to make timely payments in respect of the services availed by you,
                          which you’ve failed to make despite repeated reminders and requests. After adjusting the refundable security deposit,
                          if any, against the outstanding dues, a sum of Rs.926/- is still due and payable by you, which you have willfully and intentionally neglected to pay off.
                          In addition to above, you are required to make payment of penal interest @ 2.5% per month on account of delayed payment from the date when it accrued.

5. That it is evidentially clear that you with malafide intentions applied for the connection(s) and availed the services of the Company and subsequently,
                          willfully and intentionally evaded and refused to make the payment of dues to the Company which is blatant disregard of your acceptance of terms of CAF, duly executed by you.

6. That in order to facilitate and enable you to avail the services of the Company, you had been entrusted with the services by the Company with express instruction of
                          timely payment as an essence governing usage of the services. However, you deliberately and without any authority have not paid your outstanding bills due to the Company,
                          which amounts to Cheating under Section 420 of Indian Penal Code and also Criminal Breach of Trust punishable under section 406 of Indian Penal Code.

7. That through this notice we hereby call upon you to make the payment of the outstanding sum of Rs. 926/- along with penal interest @ 2.5% per month to the Company from the date of
                          notice till actual realization of the said amount, together with notice fee of Rs. 500/- within seven (7) days from the receipt of this notice,
                          failing which the Company shall be constrained to file civil, criminal, suit for recovery and other miscellaneous proceedings against you in the
                          competent court of law and in that event you shall be fully responsible for the same.

8. Furthermore, the Company shall be free and well within its rights to share the information regarding
                          the default on your part with other telecom operators or credit verification agencies, upon demand.

In case you have any query and/ or should you wish to pay off the outstanding amount, kindly contact Mr. Manish Rathore at [protected] However, in the event,
                          you’ve already cleared/ paid off/ settled the dues before receipt of this notice, please ensure to write back with a copy of receipt signifying payment of dues to:-
                          Head- Collections
                          Tata Tele Services Ltd,0591
                          Gyan Peeth, Hard Ware park, Survey No 1/1,Plot No 1to 5,
                          Imarath Kancha Raviryal Village Maheshwaram Mandal, Rangareddy Dist-Hyderabad -5000005
                          A copy of this notice has been preserved in my office for record and future course of action.
                          Thanking you,
                          [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-

Yesterday i thought, i was the only one who got a persisting complaint/problem with their billing and account.
                          But when i checked internet i came to know its not true. Your TATA DOCOMO IS FULL OF [censored] and there are hundreds of such victims.
                          Untill now i was thinking defaulters are the one getting legal notices but YOU DOCOMO PROVED me WRONG.
                          I had a great respect to the TATA brand but now with the Photon connection i totally lost trust in the company.

ON Personal grounds of humiliation and harassment i demand to know
                          Why is that they never provided me an explanation to my Problem OF INACCURATE DATA MEASURE?
                          Why they were unable to provide me with DATA USAGE LOGS ?
                          How can a executive who is representing a big company be so irresponsible?
                          Why is that you neglected my right to quality services and treated me as a piggy bank just to generate bil?
                          Why didnt they Disconnect it upon my request in the second month and after the settlement?
                          How can you increase the CREDIT LIMIT to rs.2500 from rs.800 without any Notification?
                          How can you bill total amount for the connection with 0 usage?
                          How can the customer service guys be so rude to the customers?

At first TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS generated a wrong bill of rs.90,
                          then TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS scammed me of my Free DATA USAGE saying i used up all of my data in the first month. And when i demanded explanation they kept mum.
                          They didnt provide DATA USAGE LOGS, THEY did not give me an explanation to the discrepiency. They kept on generating bills without resolving the problem.
                          IF After the settlement Why is that the account hasnt been disconnected? They increased CREDIT limit to 2500. They harassed me round the clock and forced me to stop negotiating.
                          They scammed a mail claiming to be Legal notice and tried to exert coercion.

I sincerely request TATA DOCOMO to look into this matter and get this resolved.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:08:20

TATA TELESERVICES LIMITED / PHOTON PLUS — WRONG BILLING FOR FIRST TWO MONTHS

I PURCHASED TWO PHOTON PLUS WITH 650/- PLAN WHICH HAS 1 GB DOWNLOAD A MONTH. AFTER ACTIVATING ON 3RD OF THE MONTH, MY FIRST BILL SHOULD BE FOR ONE MONTH TO BE ENDED ON 2ND OF NEXT MONTH. INSTEAD, COMPANY DECIDED TO RAISE BILL FOR PART PERIOD BILL FROM 3RD OF THE MONTH TO 22ND OF THE MONTH AND ALLOWED ME PROPORTIONATE USAGE BASED ON 1GB USAGE DURING THE MONTH. THIS LED ME TO MASSIVE LOSS. ALTHOUGH COMPANY DID REFUNDED ME THE EXTRA AMOUNT, BUT ONLY AFTER LONG PURSUATION. OHTER FELLOW WOULD EITHER LOOSE THE STEAM TO FOLLOW UP WITH THE COMPANY AND HAS TO FORGO THE AMOUNT.

HOWEVER, WORST THING WAS YET TO COME. IN THE SECOND MONTHS BILL, COMPANY HAS RAISED BILL FOR AROUND RS. 3000/- THEREBY TAKING HUGE AMOUNT FROM ME. SUCH STRONG ARM TWISTING TECHNIQUE DOES NOT AUGUR WELL WITH A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE TATA AND THEIR OFFICERS SHOULD FOLLOW SOME ETHICS WHICH IS THE VISION OF THEIR TOP MANAGEMENT.

Tata Docomo — wrong generating my bill

I am parches a docomo post paid card and submit a 300 Rs. deposit. and they told me 24000 second free & 100 mb data uses for internet free .but that company network coverage is very bad so I complaint in customer care but no result for my complaint so I cancel this card in 1month and 15 day my first bill generate 47 Rs. that is paid by me .but when I canceled this card .then they sent a bill of 740 Rs. , when I parches the connections they told me my deposit is refund by monthly regular bill in 3 month .
                          I don't collect my deposit and I do not use the connection in my knowledge that very much .I also close the connection but they already generate my bill every month.
                          see what to do for my complaint.

Tata Photon Plus — NOT READY FOR FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT. REQUESTING SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS.

I satish Kumar, bought a tata photon plus data card from company. i had used to pay all my dues till last march'2011. But in march when i asked company to cancel my connection and do the full and final setellement, there is nobody come in front and keep on streatching the things. Now almost two months has already passed and till date now body has come up. Over phone call they are keep on reminding for payment but nobody is coming for full and final payment. They have even stopped my photon services since February 2011 and they are keep on charging monthly rental too. Please help it out.

Satish Kumar
                          [protected]@yahoo.com
                          I am keep on visiting your noide sector-18 TATA INDICOM outlet on 05/05/2011 & 06/05/2011, on 05th may they told me that we have no power right now, you can wait over here. I waited for approx. 1 hr, but i have not been attended by any body.
                          On 6th they told me that you have to go to our Cannaught palace office for cancellation of your connection.

I am ready for full and final payment, but you people are keep on adding monthly rental every month without providing any services to me since last two months.

Now can i attach a scanned copy of my request letter for cancellation and make payment online ? B'coz every time it is not possible for me to take half day from office and wait it without any output.

For any details you may call me at [protected]

Satish KUmar

Docomo Photon Plus cheated corporate connection with bill for free usage — corporate connection BILL for free usage

I took Tata DOCOMO photon plus connection as Corporate connection for first 2month free unlimited and then 750/- per month at 5GB plan on Aprial 26, and they activated on May 9. They generated bill for 5 days for 535 rupees… my Photon plus no #[protected].

Hari
                          Dear customer,

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that there is no wrong billing and you have been charged correctly as per your usage and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 926/- in your account and request you to clear the same ASAP.

Tata Docomo.
                          Even I'm facing the same problem with tata docomo 3g dongle account number[protected].. Even after paying the amount said by Mr Manish Rathore I've still got a legal notice regarding non payment of the bill... I would like to get in contact with Mr Rathore asap...

muneer Ahmed Gundroo
                            i was the user of tata photon with no [protected],account no[protected] for which the last bill has not been paid as the dongle submission had an offer which i wanted to avail and went to the concerned offices located in srinagar JnK but they were all shut,could not pay the same,now i am getting some calls from so called Tees hazari court identifying himself as Mr. Avinash saying something about recovery,kindly guide and provide some authentic contacts so that this account stands closed once for all in actual with authentic documentation.

Muneer Ahmed gundroo
                            Mob [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:07:20

TATA — Harassment

Hi. I am user of Tata Photon Internet Services under Tata Indicom Service No. [protected] in the name of MAHESH CHOUDHARY

I was using a Plan where I was to pay INR 900 plus Service Tax.
                            Tata offered me a Plan paying INR 6525 which was towards the advance payments for a year.
                            Month after I recd. a bill of INR 356 which was against excess usagae, which I paid also coz it was a nominal amount.
                            It was to my shock when today I recd. bill for INR 2768 which is again agaisnt excess usage as told by Tata Executive.

Not satisfies with the executive I called up Nodal Officer Sarfraz Vanoo on [protected]. Surprisingly he ended up the conversation saying nothing can be done. Infact if I discontinue the service still I have to pay INR 2768 as the advance amount paid by me for INR 6525 cant be adjusted or refunded.

This is really bizzare. I would like assistance on the same at the earliest, Thnx. Adnan Safee

Dear Ms. Ahmed,

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that your device has been disconnected on 19-JAN-13 due to service withdrawn from J&K and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 2464/- in your account and request you to clear the same ASAP.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

snehashis.paul

On the 30th of March,2013 I bought a Tata Photon+ 3G connection for Rs. 1650 incl. taxes from Sagar Communications. I was told that I need to submit my Driving License Xerox, 1 photo and my landlords contact details which I did. The form was filled and I received the dongle and I was told the service would be activated within the next 7 days. Its been 2 weeks and yet my documents have not been submitted to the service provider and so my connection has not been activated. When I approach the shop they say and confirm they have submitted the documents, but Tata customer care says that the documents have not been submitted. Even the bill provided to me for the purchase has false information. the bill date is printed as 05/12/2012, contact details provided dont exist. I am facing a lot of problems as my earlier connection which was from MTS is not active as MTS has stopped providing services in the Maharashtra circle. I request that my issue is addressed and I am provided assistance by you all as I am not well aware of the proper grievance redressal system in our country.
                              The bill details are:
                              VAT TIN No.: [protected] V w.e.f. 15/04/2006
                              CST TIN No.: [protected] C w.e.f. 15/04/2006
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:05:10

Tata Photon — Non Activation

My name is Neil Roberts and i am a customer of tata photon number [protected] registered to the billing address house no 890, phase 9, mohali. I have taken a tata photon which due to some dispute had been disconnected for the past 2 months. The dispute was cleared and a bill of Rs. 1200 had been sent to me. I have paid the bill about 1 week ago but the connection is still not activated

Neil Roberts
                              House No - 890,
                              Phase 9
                              Mohali
                              Ph - [protected]
                              Tata Photon is a company. Never buy any tata product.
                              this is request to take actoin against tata photon service.i have tata photon connection [protected] i have paid my bill 2 dec. but my connection still deactivate.now i wannt to close my connection but they wannt whole bill...i want to say that this is wrong think... & shamli dealer(Riya Telecom, Opposite V.V.Inter College, V.V.Inter College, Shamli -(CA/CH)) is thift. they always misgiude the customer bcs he says me photon whiz (unlimited plan) is 799/-...but realty is its 699/- plan...& they always dealy the bill of customer...so please take action against this frod dealer...
                              my personal contact no. is [protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

nandagopal86
                                Dear Consumer Court,
                                I want to let you know how horrible Tata Docomo has become, I had purchased an tata photon connection (customer id:[protected] way back in 2010 and asked them to disconnect in the same year due to poor performance and other issues, all bills were paid. But now in March 2013 I am receiving a call from a lady in consumer court(she was lying, i'm sure) asking me to get in touch with an advocate Mr Mahajan - [protected] who tells me I have to pay Rs 2500 in 2 hrs or he will file a case against me in the Delhi High Court . I am not sure how they can do this. If there is a balance to be paid from my end, they should have contacted me earlier, not out of the blue after 3 years like this.

These scare tactics are pathetic and disgusting, I have paid all bills and yet I have to live in fear of these organisations. Please someone look into this, I am sure I will not sleep tonite because of Tata Docomo. I hate them and will never even associate myself with anything related to TATA in my life.

They are using the name of the consumer court falsely and this should be taken seriously.

My Customer ID:[protected]
                                So called Delhi High court Lady: [protected]
                                MR Mahajan - [protected]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:26
                                Dear Mr Gopal,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear Mr Gopal,

Since we have not received any details from your end, we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future, should you require any assistance, we request You to call Tata Photon helpline on[protected],
                                Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Tata Photon Data Card — Dispute on my Bill. Call from high court information center, threaten me to make payment [Resolved]

geethathangavelu
                                  Hi ,

This is Geetha. I had a tata photon connection which i got almost 2 years back.My usage per month was...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Internet Services

daman2448
                                  I was using Tata photon plus number ([protected]) from 2009 to 2012 in Chandigarh on my grandfathers name, as I was a student there. Then I needed to shift to Noida for a job and I took photo plus dongle with me. After coming here I was not getting any speed at all. I called the customer care to resolve my problem several times but there was no improvement. I cleared all my bills and then I stopped using it. I went to their service center with written application and proof of my grandfather to disconnect the connection.

My part was over as I submitted the application but they have not taken any action.
                                  Now after 8 months they have sent summon at my grandfather's name.

Now I need to clarification why they have not come to my permanent address to collect the bill or why they have not warned me on email about the summon.

We are too scared as we have never been to court and as I am in Noida I have to take leaves to attend the court. My grandfather alone cannot do it as he is of 87 years age.
                                  So, please kindly suggest me a solution here.
                                  Thanks.
                                  Damanpreet Singh
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:01:08

Tata Photon Plus — collection of bill

i have to make so many calls to collect your bill but after waisting lot of money on calls they come and collect bill--Mr. Aditya[protected]

A.K.Bhatia
                                  tata ind no.[protected]
                                  a/c no.[protected]
                                  Dear Mr.Singh,

Dear Mr. Damanpreet,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number [protected] to understand your concerns regarding the billing after cancellation. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not switched off.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we haven’t found any details regarding cancellation request and request you to provide us the same which will assist us in doing the needful.

Tata Docomo

rajat_bit007
                                    I have transferred my services of Tata Photon Plus device no. [protected] from postpaid to prepaid. I have paid all the bills for my postpaid device. I have been using the same device as a prepaid device but still the bill for postpaid is being generated and Tata Photon plus customer care executives keep calling me and asking for the bill. Then I start having calls informing me that a case has been filed against me in Delhi Justice Court and if I do not pay the bill, I will penalised. I have all the receipts of my payments.
                                    I would sue Tata Teleservices Ltd., if I get further calls.

Rajat Sharma
                                    Tata Photon Plus Device No.-[protected]
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:59:52
                                    Dear Mr.Sharma,

Dear Mr. Sharma,

As discussed on [protected], we request you to kindly clear the outstanding amount of Rs. 441/- pertaining to your old account, to get the needful done.

You can write to us on [protected]@Tatadocomo.com.

Please visit our website www.tatadocomo.com for more information.

Customer care,