Tata Photon

Fax:
Fax:
+91 11 6655 2020

Awesome

Tata Photon related photos (64)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Photon Complaints & Reviews

rakesh1600193
This is my Photon Plus no. [protected] I called customer care for slow speed. They told me that because of high usage area your speed will be slow and can’t tell you when this is going to solve. Frequent disconnections and sometimes not able to open Google.com .Even the mobile broadband is fast than photon plus. Absolutely Tata broadband devices are worst and going to shift to other broadband service. I will never advice anyone to use Tata internet services .Totally a waste of money. Shame on Tata products. I have done the cancellation. Never Ever buy Tata products with worst customer care. Rakesh Jain [protected]

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call on your number, we would like to inform you that, with reference to the service request number[protected], you have requested to continue with the services.

Jassimran1986
    Hi, Let me share my experience with Tata Photon company. I used to think Tata is a trustable brand but they don't know they are also same like other telecom companies. They say we provide high speed internet services but the reality is they are fraud company. From the last 2 months, I am facing speed issues. Everytime I have to call their customer care, most of the times they didn't picked up the phone and when they pick up they have same crappy reasons. Please got to settings and check you are in "hybrid mode" or not. Remove your temporary files. And when they are not able to resolve the issue they transfer the issue to their technical team which never contacted me on allotted time. Today i.e on[protected], I have contacted their customer care executive regarding the speed issue again. He told me that due to increase in usage(i.e increase in number o[censored]sers) you are getting slow speed. I was surprised to know what the hell he said. How could this be possible. The reason I found was absurd and moreover he was very rude. He has no sense how to talk with their customers. I simply asked him to get the line connected with your Manager. After 5 minutes the line got connected with their manager. The name of the manager was "Rupinder" and he also gave me the same reply. I told him that how could it be possible. If you are having network issues why do you guys give internet connections to so many people when you don't have a facility to provide proper services. Why don't you reduce the bill amount. He simply has no answers to my queries and repeating the same lines. I am paying 1400 bucks monthly for 20 gb data and not getting the speed what they actual promised me before buying the device. Even I have to connect my internet device 5-6 times to make sure my internet connected properly. My Tata Photon number is [protected]. Moreover, when I told him I don't want to continue with your services, his reply was ok fine. Your services will be deactivated after 7 days. I was astonished that they don't care about their customers. I will request all of you not to use their services they are fraud company. Not having sense how to handle customer queries.

Tata docomo
    You guys are calling me to pay the bills but still issue is not resolved. Pathetic service by one of the worst company.
    Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your complaint regarding slow speed of your Tata Photon connection has been put before our concerned team and you shall receive call shortly.

Tata docomo
    You guys are liar. It's been 3 days, I am waiting for the call but haven't received any call from your team. This is the clear case of harassment. If you can't provide good services to your customers then why you guys are distributing soo many connections. I will tell my friends and family members not to use Tata services from future. Not recommended.
    Dear customer,

Request you to write us a mail at [protected]@tatadocomo.com for better assistance.

Tata docomo
    I have asked your customer care team to deactivate the plan. I am not going to continue with your services.

ajayjalan
      Dear Sir's I am user of the above mentioned device from July'2014, but last few week I am not getting proper speed for the same. Speed Test showing Download Speed is only 0.35Mbps and Upload is 0.25Mbps. I take up the mater to your customer care department but they told that it is nothing to do about for them, that I am using the devise in the high utilized area, when I asked them tell me the name o[censored]nder utilized area and reply is received that we don't have any information. I also visited your outlet at Shakespare Sarani and Park Street at Kolkata but they not even talk properly and nor give me proper solutions. Now my question is that your people only duty to sell the device, whether it is working or not is not your responsibility. In the light of the above facts your good selves are requested to let me advice what to do with my device which is not working properly. Thanking you AJAY JALAN (M) [protected] E-mail ID : [protected]@ttplindia.com

Tata DOCOMO.
      Today is 14th of May'2015 problem is not solved yet, did you give any discount for the period till the problem is not solved.
      Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number [protected] to understand your concern regarding slow speed for your Tata Photon connection. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

In this regards, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request due to non availability of your Tata Photon connection details. Hence, we request you to revert with your Tata Photon connection details which will assist us in doing the needful.

Dear Sir
      It is surprising that you not able to contact me over my number [protected], however please find herewith the details

Tata DoCoMo No. [protected]
      Account No.[protected]
      Tariff Plan ; Photon Max WiFi [protected]@999Plan
      Dear Sir

I have provide you my Tata Photon connection details on 21st May'2015 as desired by you, to day is 31st of May'2015 nothing has been done till now.

I can't expect such type of service from company like Tata. From 20/04/2015 I am getting speeds "Download 0.39 Mbps" and "Upload 0.35 Mbps "instead of 4 Mbps.

In the light of above facts I want to surrender the connection w.e.f 15.06.2015 and also want to refund back the Value of Max WiFi data card, because you not fulfill your commitment given at the time of selling the data card to me

Looking for your early reply on or before 03/06/2015 due to in that one day bill is due to payment for the Billing Period from 15/04/2015 to 14/05/2015.

Ajay Jalan
      (M)[protected]

Sanjay Tuteja
        I have tata docomo max wifi connection which has plan of rs.1000 per month 20 gb unlimited. But now it is causing speed problem i.e. 400 kbps. I have registered my complain twice but never get any solution. In my first complain engineer told to me to change this divice I have already change the device too. The customer care is giving one or the other explaination regarding the area. They are saying that speed is causing problem because of sultanpuri area. The mangolpuri area is also having the same problem. The number of my tata docomo connection is [protected] and I also have an another connection number [protected] with the same device, and this device has 2.20 mbps speed in the same area. So, It is just illogical to say, the area problem. Now, I have again registered my complain to customer care but they are not taking any action. It is my humble request, kindly pay attention to the same. From Sanjay kumar Tata docomo no.[protected] My contact no. [protected], [protected] E-Mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your concern regarding slow speed for your Tata Photon connection number . At the outset we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per the discussion over the call on [protected], we would like to inform you that the complaint docket number[protected] has been registered and you shall receive call shortly.

Tata Docomo.
        Till date Not resolve my complain

rkjs1974
          Dear Sir, I have been enjoying my tata photon max wifi speed for over a year at 1.5mbps to 2.5 mbps at night and now since 3 days the speed in Dehradun (Balbir Road, Dalanawala Area) has come down to a max of 300kbps. What is going on? Tata Photon trying to cheat us now? I think i will cancel my connection. Janak [protected] Photon Max Wifi [protected].

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding slow speed for your Tata photon number . At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you

As per the discussion over the call on your number, we would like to inform you that we have already raised the complaint with the service request number[protected].

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com

1saurabh1
            सर मेने फरबरी माह में एक Tata Potone Max wifi लिया मुझसे कहा गया कि अगर Speed नहीं आये तो वापस हो जायेगा लेकिन कंप्लेंट करने के बाद भी कुछ नहीं हुआ और बिल भेजे जा रहे हे लेकिन जब मेने आपसे जो Service मागी या आपने जिस Service वादा किया वो हमें मिला ही नहीं तो रुपये किस बात के और जो आपने कहा की स्पीड ना मिले तो Divice बापास होगा और जो मेने आपको रुपये दिए हे वो मुझे वापस होंगे । पर ऐसा आज तक नहीं हुआ मेरा आपसे अनुरोध हे की मेरी मदद करे । आपकी कृपा होगी, धन्यवाद सौरभ मिश्र MO NO [protected]

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding slow speed for your Tata Photon number . At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you

As per the telephonic conversation over the call, We would like to inform you that we have already raised the complaint with the service request number[protected].
            For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Surajxs
              Dear Sir, I have been having a very hard time dealing with TATA Photon customer care guys, they are very careless and have provided no solution to the problem, I had raised complaint 2 months back for internet connection which is getting disconnected very frequently (30-40 times in a day), I had raised 3 complaints till today and they have been closed without my knowledge and they say it is solved. I would rate 0 stars to them for poor enethical service. Till date I have registered 3 complaints have given 100 calls and still the disconnection issue is persists. All these guys told me was lies every time and I want appropriate actions to be taken against this company since they are ruthless to their customers, Why do we have to suffer even after making timely payment? I am sure I am not the only one facing this issue and thought this has to be escalated to higher level. My Photon Number: [protected] Account#[protected] Name: Suraj Madhav Asnotikar Thanks Suraj
              Updated by Surajxs Jan 10, 2015
              I am following up on this, till today no one has visited me to check connectivity problem.
              I was told your representative will be visiting me on 8th, I waited yesterday also, they only gave a call and asked where to come and eventually no one turns up.
              Too much of frustration due to connectivity, I am fed up.

Suraj

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding connectivity concern for your Tata Photon number . At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you

As per the telephonic conversation over the call, we would like to inform you that your complaint on connectivity with reference number[protected] is already registered with us and the same is expected to be resolved soon.
              As discussed, we have also updated your feasible timings to assist you better and resolve your concern accordingly.

Gracelin
                Hi all, I've paid money for Tata photon WiFi device on Oct 7th 2014. The day I got device Oct 31st. Today is Nov 18th till now activation is not done. So many complaints being raised and all are closed without giving resolution. Never have such a bad experience. Worst service ever from Tata photon. Latest complaint number[protected] also closed without providing resolution. Reiterating, raising service request and closing without resolution will not solve the purpose. There is no use of having 1800 support, [protected]@ and appellate tn mail id's. None of them able to resolve the problem.
                Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Dear customer,

As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further quires /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com

Tata Docomo,
                Customer care.

I am trying to activate Tata Photon Max wifi but I am getting repeatedly same error "Activation Failed".

I have seen many complaints related to this and now I am scared that my money is wasted.

Please provide me assistance as soon as possible.

rkumar2511
                  Dear team, I have purchased the tata photon max in june and since then i have been facing the network issue. When complained a usual reply shared that in sec 56 gurgaon there is network issue we will not visit. While cancellation request it was shared that we are writing the network issue as real problem. I would like to understand why tata is selling the gadgets if they have network issue and cannot be resolved in even six months. And they never spoke with me what i have paid in six months without using..i am really unsatisfied with the services and also in anger if they asked me to pay for this month. My tata photob max no is [protected]

Tata DOCOMO.
                  I am having a bad experience with TATA PHOTON these recent months after having been an old and loyal customer for 9 years!!!

Had initially complained about slow speed / connectivity issues since April 2014!! But there has been absolutely no improvement in services. Rather the exact opposite! I am simply getting mails saying your complaint has been resolved but to no avail! Customer care is not being helpful. I have hardly used Photon for past 2-3 months but I still paid a months bill. But I had told customer care in advance I wanted to close account.
                  Now they have the gall to refuse to waive off my last months bill when I said that I wanted to close my account. Its appalling since I am an extremely old customer of Photon! And if this is how they treat me then I am sure to personally tell everybody I know that TATA stinks! I had got involved because of the trustworthy brand but it very disappointing and frustrating that TATA is not meeting even basic expectations.

In heartfelt sympathy,

Sherin (from Delhi)

(and preparation to officially lodge consumer court complaint. Your suggestion and tips would be welcome)

yky2kumar
                    Hi, Tejinder this side. My Photon No. is [protected] I am using tata photon plus device from last 3 years even more than that. but from past two months i am using it in UP East i.e. Kanpur. Since I am using device in Kanpur, the are showing i have used my data but i have not use any. even i have not plugged in the device and they are saying i have consumed my full data. i tried calling customer care and they are not registering any complaint in this matter. Please help My Mail Id is [protected]@gmail.com

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to speak to you personally on your number. However, the same was not possible as the number was switched off.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that, kindly write a email to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com along with your alternate number and with feasible timings which will help us t o assist you better.

For further assistance you can also write a mail to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

prashantik
                      Hi - I have taken a tata photon dongle on Capgemini corporate offer and the connection got activated. But, when verified to connect the dongle to my laptop and try accessing internet I am unable to access it and neither the customer support or technicians were able to resolve the issue. Neither I am able to access internet on my laptop from any where in Hyderabad and they ultimately updated of not having a network access in the area I stay - Jouranlist colony which is very near to Gachibowli -IT hub.Service is really pathetic and neither they are able to rectify. In case if this is not getting resolved I would want the amount invested to be refunded. Tata Docomo # - [protected] My Alternate # - [protected] Mail ID - [protected]@hotmail.com

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to speak to you personally over the call. However, the same was not possible as the call was not answered.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that as per the registered complaint on connectivity related of your device with docket numberr:[protected] your area falls under out of coverage and for the same you have requested for refund of device amount. Hence, we request you to kindly visit the Tata Docomo outlet for better assistance.

kingronaldo arju
                        i am using tata photon whiz and getting very low downloading speed ..i m gettting speed of 2-5 kb/s ..and i want atleast a speed of 25-30 kb/s ..i request to take an action against it or i have to switch my network... reguards...

Tata DOCOMO.
                        sir my photon number is [protected]... my contact number is [protected]...

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding network. However, we are unable to contact you, since the call was not answered. Further we request you to provide us the result of the speed test to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

For further assistance we request you to write a mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Khushi1351
                          I have purchased device TATA PHOTON WIFI # [protected] last week in Gurgaon and activated on Sept, 23 2014. From the date of activation, I am trying connecting to my laptop but is it not getting connected to my laptop. I reached out to the customer care and raised a complaint #[protected]. I asked to send a technician to rectify the issue or replace the device. They are not ready to work on either of the activity. I want it to escalate so that concerned person can take right action at right time. Device was purchased worth 2000/- and have not used it. What's the point of purchasing such device which cannot be used or for which customer care is not committed to provide the concerned services so that issue gets resolved. On the top of it, I am using their existing device - Tata Photon plus and is working fine, On calling to the customer care or the vendor (employee of TATA PHOTON) from whom I have purchased a device, they are giving lame reasons and not working on the issue so that it can be used by the customer. Please get it corrected or replace it asap, else I need to raise my voice to the concerned authorities!!

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our discussion over call, please be informed that, we have already registered the complaint vide docket number[protected] and the same will be resolved soon. Please save your docket number in case of any requirement for reference.

alok.dost007

I am a user of Tata Photon Plus, as they are commiting that they have best service & speed across major cities in india. but for mumbai, They have no coverrage & speed after Bhaynder & there resolution is they can give only 125kbps speed at that area. technically the are not able to help any how.

My request is, if your residence is after Bhaynedr pls, Dont take tata photon, , It is waste of time & Money.

REgards
                            Alok SIngj

Hi Tata Docomo,

Please provide details on how you are going to handle this case, i remember most of the time
                            call centers are eager to know mobile numbers and email ids.

If you provide details in here, you will build trust, so that we consumers will go through and buy your products going forward.

Srikanth Rao

Tata Docomo,
                            Customer care.

hirenwebs
                              Hi, My photon number is [protected], I bought on 15-Sept. As soon as I connected a device to laptop, Docomo home page shows Data Received label displayed by incrementing MB without single website being opened. I had called many times to customer support but none has provided truthful feedback plus keeping long hold as well. I have submitted Tata Photon Max WIFI tongle at vile parle east docomo gallery & they said we will send to goregaon service center for checking the same. They also tested & found same issue. Please advice. Thanks. Hiren Mehta

Dear Mr. Mehta,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our discussion over call, we request you check your data and revert us back if your face any problem to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

Navin Tolia
                                To Tata Photon Max WIFI ([protected]@tatadocomo.com)

We had purchased Tata Photon Max Wifi Service No[protected] in Feb 2014. This has been installed at my residence in, Mumbai - 400077.

Since our purchase, we have been facing extremely poor signal network problems. In the last three months, we have complained too. The service numbers are provided below:

The out come of these service complaints:
                                1) Post the complaint, we receive a call stating it will be addressed to shortly. Within 9 days, we receive an email stating the service request has been attended to. But, sadly, there is no improvement.
                                2) Visiting your Tata Indicom Gallery, we have been told that they cannot forward complaints nor do they have any capacity to address our problems.
                                3) Only once, your representative visited us, post complaining. According to him, Tata Photon cannot help it as there is extreme congestion of network in our area. Additionally, he stated its an internal problem of Tata Photon resulting in bad network and can be solved by installing a new tower. Only if a new tower is installed in our area, it seems, our problems can be resolved.We implore you to look into the matter at the earliest. If you cannot take action immediately, we would request you to refund three months rent charges as well as cost of the instrument.
                                Updated by Navin Tolia Sep 16, 2014
                                We have checked speed on speednet with great regret that we got speed of 0.89 insted of 9.00 mbps
                                Updated by Navin Tolia Sep 16, 2014
                                sorry our tata docomo no is [protected].

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our discussion over call, we would like to inform you that the said location (Ghatkopar, Mumbai) is falls under High Utilization Area, Hence you will be facing an speed related issue in this area.

1.Device refund:
                                Please be informed that the device is non refundable, Hence we are unable to process the refund request.

rakesh1600193
                                  HI, I was having problem regarding connectivity of Photon Plus and speed and I called customer care and they told me your PRL version is not updated, and I told them 6 months ago I have already went to your main office 20 Kms from my home and now you again telling me to go to main office and update. They told me someone technical person is going to call you with in 4 hours and gave me complaint no[protected].I got the call but the person called me absolutely no sense of talking and closed my call.After few minutes I got mail, complaint is resolved. Absolutely pathetic.They are providing so costly service and no quality at all. I will suggest everyone to go for other better services. Thanks Rakesh Jain [protected]

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the connectivity of your Tata Photon number . However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not answered.

Further, we would like to inform you that as per your complaint docket number[protected] our concerned team already spoke to you and informed you that there is no problem from the network request you to visit any of your nearest Tata Docomo Icare centre in this regards.

Tata Docomo.
                                  Tata photon number [protected] which i used for almost 5 years and recently terminated the connection in June, though i dont know when did Tata officially terminate or disconnect it. I was not getting connection since 17th of June, inspite of mailing several times to [protected]@tatadocomo.com and calling them they never gave me any kind of cooperation. No one responded on time, they closed my service request suddenly without resolving the issue.

Now when i did not get any connection from 17th till 22nd of June and also after that, i requested many times calling customer care to disconnect it as i knew by then that they wont resolve the issue. Now, since i never got any connection from 17th why should i pay my bill? And that too for month of July? And they have billed me from 23rd of june, whereas i never got any connection on any of the days starting from 17th july 2014? Is this some kind of joke?

Fine, if you want bill paid for 22nd of may till 16th of june i can do that, but u need to provide me compensation too for my work which was hampered from 17th of june and no one ever intervened and helped me out of the situation from your company? Tata teleservices now threatening me over phone that they will sue me, and what about your NO SERVICES? Will the court be blind and deaf while dealing with your case? Customer care men are horrible, they dont even know how to treat ladies. They should learn how to behave with ladies first before calling customers. And you guys are calling someone who transferred the tata photon account 3 years back in 2011 and asking the person to pay the bill? You dont have my number? And you blame the person that they are helping me to hide in darkness. Wonderful! Is tata such a novice that they give out postpaid connection without any verification of details? What do you mean by am hiding?

You people were hiding when it was time to give some services. Now when its disconnected due to no connection from your side for several days, you come running and call and harass for bills which cant be valid because i never used the dongle since 17th of june as there were no signals on the dongle from that day ever. I wish you could show some efficiency in handling and resolving the case previously just like you are showing now threatening to sue me unless i pay bills for usage which i never made. Then i too should ask compensation for giving no services from 17th of june, right? If you can bill customers even after she made repeated requests after 22nd to disconnect the connection first by calling to customer care and later on 28th june via mail, then why shouldn't the customer too ask for compensation?

Just because tata is a big company, anything you do is fair and anything i do is illegal and should be punished? Well, head to a lawyer then which you said you are doing already, however i have the mails too wherein i have requested to restore connection several times, and you guys never responded. You too aint be going away with a clean chit i believe.

TATA TELESERVICES worst company. Photon plus is just a way to trap in people, lure them into spending money to get better connection. After sometime when you people dont get connection, its your headache, its not Tata's concern, its your connection, your fault! And whatever happens, you must pay the bills even if there is no usage and even if you want to terminate the connection and they delay it as per their wishes. Good technique of looting people and then threatening them to feed the telecom company more money, lest they will take "legal steps". All customers are not fools and criminals to be unnerved hearing about law and order!

AHANA2011
                                    Tata docomo number - [protected]. Am not getting any connection since 18th june 12 pm. I called the customer care twice, first they said there is an outage in my area and hence services will be restored after 30th june (so i need to pay the bills from 22nd to 30th june for using no data!!) Again she rectified her statement by telling that connection would be restored if i reload top up or when my billing period ends and the next starts that is on 23rd june. If thats the case then why am i not getting any signal? Am not talking about speed issues, am not getting any connection, thats it! 2nd time i called help desk, another lady told me since am using WINDOWS 7 OS i am facing such an issue and so i must contact a hardware engineer. Then i said that never did this problem rise in my 4 years association with photon plus as a customer. She said she cant help!

Currently am using the 6GB 950rs cap plan. I understand speed can be slow if the data has been consumed, but whenever i am inserting the usb stick or dongle in the laptop and trying to connect it shows "the device has been disconnected or is unavailable". I am not able to get any signal in the device and now its just lying on the desk and is of no use to me.

If you guys just need money then you must give services too or tell me why is the problem happening? Bills r paid, still am not getting any connection. I need the connection ASAP.
                                    Tata Photon is the worst. They do not provide Internet speed as they claim. It is never beyond 300kbps. Worst part is if you want to cancel their connection, you will not find a single person to accept your cancellation request. They will keep on buying time giving you options and billing you. They billed me 4 months for nothing after my cancellation request and when i stopped paying, they started sending threatening letters. They even threatened my old mother who stays alone in my Kolkata address. Think times and again to buy Tata photon
                                    Dear Ahana,

Dear SHG,

Tata DOCOMO.
                                    My 10 digit number is [protected]. Contact number [protected], email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                    Dear SHG,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Please bear with us in the interim.

Tata DOCOMO.
                                    u know just as tata not working i had to take MTS connection again as all my work is internet dependent and if tata starts giving unreliable services, i cant pay their bills as i wont be earning anything then without internet. for the last 4 years am using same connection but this time it really made me mad
                                    Dear Ahana,

As per our discussion over call, please be informed that your concern has been resolved.

You can write to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

kiruthigharajan
                                      I really feel ashamed o[censored]sing tata docomo for past two and a half years.I was using tata photon postaid connection([protected]).It accidentally got damaged.I went to docomo store to buy a new photon.I also called Customer care to block the previous number.instead of blocking they charged bills for the months that we did not use.Even after asking n number of times to send the usage bill, they did not pay heed to our request.After nagging my parents every day for payment, now they have sent a legal notice to me. Im still using a tata photon([protected]) number and im regularly paying bills for that.Im really fed up with this mucky behaviour.How they expect us to pay for the months that we did not use.Im gonna deactivate my current account for.There lot more network who are decent and provide very good service.FOr the worst service they provided, they also ask me to pay for the month i didnt use.Until and unless they give me the proper bill o[censored]sage, im not gonna pay single penny to Tata photon.Im gonna take legal action on tata docomo for not giving me a proper usage bill.Highly disappointed with their service.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the billing for your Tata Photon number . However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that the request docket number[protected] has been registered with the resolution date as on 02-JULY-2014 10:23.

For any assistance call us at 3030 or mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

aman_sony
                                        dear sir Before purchasing photon plus i asked to the helpdesk that is the photon plus network is available in Sakaldiha, Chandauli(U.P. EAST) then they reply that coverage network is available all over in U.P. EAST but this was not right. I have purchased it through my saving on 26 may 2014. Please provide back my money or provides its network. Do it fast because my 10 GB data will be expired on 26 JUNE 2014. my photon plus no.-[protected] my contact no.- [protected] my e-mail address- [protected]@gmail.com

Providing wrong information and no network coverage.
                                        Dear Mr.Aman,

Dear Mr.Aman,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our discussion over call, please be informed that, we have registered the complaint vide docket number PTCD12079214 and the same will be resolved by 11-JUN-2014 14:20 hrs. Please save your documents number in case of any requirement for reference.

You can write to us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.