[Resolved] The Souled Store — return option

Ajaysonu17 on Jan 3, 2018
I want to return the hoodie that i brought from the souled store.
But i am not able to find the return option
In the website..
In the souled store exchange and return policy it is written that we can find the exchange/return option in my account section but there no option...
Is there any way i can find the return/exchange option
Hoping that you will respond quickly..
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] The Souled Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The Souled Store Customer Care's response, Jan 06, 2018

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to help us with the order id so that we can look into this issue on priority.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I didn't receive my product yet
I have placed my order on 13 feb 2018
today its 23 feb 2018
please help me to get it
please inform this issue to your responsible person
The Souled Store Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2018

Hi Nirmal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your Order Id and we will look into it on priority.
I want to return tshirt that I ordered on 24th may order id 883953. But cant find any return or exchange option on the website
I did a bulk order of 10 tshirts but got 9 because one did not pass the quality test. There was ablolutely no problem in delivery and it was wuite fast too. The problem is that i need to return and exchange 4 tshirts because of size problem but could not find the exchange/return option in the website. Pleas help.

Mastan House, Opp Mayur Building, Arun Kumar Vaidya Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400050
    The Souled Store - return option