[Resolved] Think & Learn / Byju's — false commitment & worst result - janakpuri centre delhi

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 rakesh43246 on May 4, 2018
After so much follow up, no proper response form their side. Anyone can check the result of their janakpuri (Delhi) centre. They got all the fees in advance & no response to the complaints.

Any one can check the results of janakpuri centre.

Byju people are now money minded, tehy just sell their franchise and never bother after that.

Very bad experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2018
Refunded the money

[May 04, 2018] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rakesh43246, May 04, 2018
RAKESH RAWAL
Updated by rakesh43246, May 04, 2018
Janakpuri centre coaching is very worst, when i approached Byju Head delhi mr. Abhishek awasthi for the same. He assured me to look out the matter but only false commitments.
When i approached him with results of my ward & contact him on whatsapp with pics, he blocked me .

I have complained him so many times by sms, emails but no proper follow ups for their janakpuri centre ( delhi).

They are just selling their franchisee of byju, after that they are not bothered about coaching at centres.

Even they can check the result of 7th class for last year coaching students. Getting "C" grade of students not expected from them.

Rakesh rawal
+91 [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Byjus is fraud.. Avoid buying their courses
rakesh43246's [Complaint's author] reply, May 5, 2018
Plz share your problem in detail so that we can aware public & save others from their cheat.
I have purchased a month back its still not delivered.. Byjus Helpdesk does not resolved even after repeated follow up..
byjus is big cheater they sold product to me saying one month trial basis and without my knowledge they applied laon on my behalf. no reply to mail and no picking up calls ... its a big fraud company.
I registered in Byjus learning app for 9-12 standard exam preparation.I was asked to pay Rupees 66, 000. Rs. 32, 000 through bajaj finserv on EMI for 12 months paying 2, 667 rupees on monthly basis and the rest 34000 from my account After knowing it is less beneficial compared to other apps I cancelled it. I didn't get any learning materials from Byjus'.I have unsubscribed it.My name has been delisted. Yet I'm asked to pay Rs. 32000 to the finserv as they have paid the amount to byjus team.I have submitted my complaint on PGPORTAL. Please do mail me at [protected]@gmail.com if there is better solution to prevent this. It is a utter waste product and the guys coming to homes to advertise Byjus are so meek and smart that customers keep 100% trust on them. He said that he studied in CIT Coimbatore and he has to depart that evening to bangalore. I have mailed several times to the team but it ended in vain.
's reply, Jul 16, 2019
Sir, this issue can be resolved.
For any legal assistance kindly Email at [email protected] or feel free to come at /3 2nd Floor, Shahpur Jat, Hauz Khas, New Delhi or contact to Advocate shubham jain on 9716925609.

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Think & Learn / Byju's - false commitment & worst result - janakpuri centre delhi