Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 64

I have received a mail as a winner in toyota prize award notification on 29/1/2009 from second cataguery.
from toyota car international promotion program, toyota japan lottery, customer service department, affiliate of toyota branch china.
send by Rose mata, online oordinator, english department, www.toyota, com.cn
and she advice me to conduct agent xing jin chen, foreign service manger, transglobe finance securities, tel:[protected]

and she gave details of prize. ticket no7, s1erial no:902-66,
drew lucky no:[protected], Bonus no:10,
Insurance no:FLSS433/453L/GMSA

then claim agent asked all my biodatas for verification and forwarded to mr.morris tang, foreign operation manager. Citic bank of china asia pacific, guangzhou, china

Then citic bank fund manager asked biodatas of myself for verification and shown me approved document on my name as a attached in the mail.

Then adviced to me to coduct mr. Wang lam, Director of finance, revenue department

Finally in the revenue department told me to pay 550usd as revenue tax in acvcount, pay to in the name of ram yadav, ICICI bank, A/C no.[protected] and pan no;acppy26784 and send payment slip.

And there after no response to my mail so I am critical in position to take right decision

so I request you kindly furnish me whether this information are correct or not and I should pay or not the revenue taxin the name of personal account

please do not ignore to reply it is very necessary to me to take final right decision.
I am calling from India
name: Lakshminarayanasah.J.R.
Email address:[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you and looking forward to your reply as early as possible.
I also received an email from the [protected]@yahoo.cn. the only theft i got is that they got my passport scanned copy. Please reply to me if there is anyway to stop misuse of my ID.
I have received a mail as a winner in toyota prize award notification on 29/09/2009 from second cataguery.

I just wanted to complain about my airbags in my Toyota Innova not deploying when my husband and I along with our 2 daughters and my mother got into an accident on December 30th 2008. What had happened was that my husband was on the driver seat and the Innova banged into a stationary truck from behind. To my very big surprise, the airbags did not deploy nor did the seatbelt locked. I dont know what action I can take but I am very concerned about this and anyone else who may own one.

The front and passenger side of the van was totaled and we were going at speeds of 70-75 KPH. We have lost the van and now left with suffering head, neck, and severe back pains. We are still waiting for the insurance company/car body shop to review the damages and make their decision and while they are investigating, I am going to have them check the airbag sensors in the front of the van. At the end of almost a month, my husband and I are still going in and out of hospitals due to the mentioned injuries and the trauma. We were shocked and appalled that these airbags did not deploy at this very severe impact. CAR IS TOTAL LOSS. The engine is smashed in, no air bag deployment. Emotional and physical trauma. I thank God but Toyota failed me...If someone can contact me regarding my options here that would be most appreciated.

Toyota (Innova van) — Deadly impact - Toyota Innova airbags still not deployed. WHY?

Below are my contact details
    eMail - [protected]@hotmail.com
    Tel[protected]Home),[protected]Cell)

Thanks!!
    WE HAVE BOOK TOYATA INNOVA GX-8 SEATER THROUGH INFINIUM TOYATA, INFINIUM MOTOR PVT. LTD. AHMEDABAD.

WE PAID FULL AMOUNT TO DEALER ON[protected] TO[protected] AT THAT TIME MR. VISHAL KOTHARI PROMISE US TO DELIVERE THE CAR ON[protected]. AS ON 7TH APRIL MR. VISHAL TOLD US THAT I LEFT THE COMPANY. AGAIN WE PERSONAL VISIT TO DEALER MEET WITH MR. JAYESH PATEL, AFTER LONG DISCUSSION HE PROMISE US TO DELIVER ON 27TH APRIL. NOW TODAY MR. JAYESH PATEL TELLING US THAT YOU WE TALK WITH RAJKOT DEALER. WE CONTACT RAKOT DEALER MS. JALPA FOR OUR BOOKING SHE TOLD I DOSEN'T KNOW ANY THING.

AT THE TIME OF PERSONAL MEETING AT AHMEDABAD WE WANT TO MEET MR. JIGNESH BAROT, SALES OFFICER, BUT HE HAS NO TIME TO MEET US AND ON TELEPHONE HE TOLD US THAY WHY YOU PAID FULL AMOUNT ON PROMISE OF MR. VISHAL. AND YOU TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK. THIS IS THE STRANGE REPLY BY A RESPONSIBLE PERSON ON BEHALF OF SUCH A BIG COMPANY TOYOTA.

AFTER PAID FULL PAYMENT WE ARE THROWING HERE AND THERE. IS IT POLICY OF YOUR COMPANY?

The airbag will not come out unless and until the seat belt locked
    i jst want to know bout tat because i am planning to buy wit air bag

Toyota Innova V 7 — Suddenly the Windshield Broke, Warranty is only a money making exercise

It is out of sheer frustration that I've decided to write to you.

I had purchased a 7- seater Innova V - Deisel on 4th of Oct 2008 from Nandi Toyota(Hosur Road Branch, Bangalore).Registration no:KA03 MK 3532. We took the car for the first long distance drive to Kerala during Christmas.

On 2nd of Jan., while driving back to Bangalore, I happened to hear a ticking noice from the right hand window corner whenever...
      The Lottery Department
      Toyota Car Promotions
      2 Lansdownerow, Berkeley
      Square, London, W1J6H.
      United Kingdom
      CVR-NR.[protected]

ATTENTION : eduado.

I received your email and have forwarded your winning cheque, car and other necessary information to the courier company that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to you within 48hours after you have contacted them and...

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON THE END OF YEAR 2008 TOYOTA PRIZE AWARD

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
      £600, 000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)and a brand new
      toyota car (2009 Toyota camry) International programs held September 2008
      in the
      London Uk as our car sales promotion.

You can view our website to view your car (www.toyota.com/camry/index.html)

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
      computerized email selection system from a database of over 250, 000 email
      addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Toyota car Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
      Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming
      Regulators(IAGR).This promotional car lottery is the tenth of its kind and
      we intend to sensitize the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our accredited
      Prize fiduciary Agent as stated below:

HOW YOU ARE TO RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT.

Note that your cheque has been issued in your name and i have taken it to
      LLOYDS BANK TSB, UK.
      Where your cheque is lying at the moment.You are expected to send the bank
      an email or call
      them to verify this.And then you can start to make transfers of your funds
      to your bank account
      or any other account around the world of your choice. You are to contact
      immediately the Payment Bank in London, UK for claims of your Funds.
      Please fill this below form and send to the bank with the below information.

For immediate confirmation and transfer of your winning funds to you by
      our paying bank(LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC), you are to contact them with the

Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
      Emails: [protected]@onlineatlloydsnet.com

Feel free to ask any more questions.please state your name, pin and amount
      won.Thanks
      NOTE KINDLY GIVE THE BANK A CALL TO CONFIRMED YOUR WINNING PRIZE.

I call and also mail them but they don't reply me. I lost my Rs. 20 for their call. Please stop this type of fraud which ther are doing to the Indians

TOYOTA CAR PROMOTION DEPARTMENT — Wrong Email Id

Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
      Emails: [protected]@onlineatlloydsnet.com

Feel free to ask any more questions.please state your name, pin and amount
      won.Thanks
      NOTE KINDLY GIVE THE BANK A CALL TO CONFIRMED YOUR WINNING PRIZE.
      They give me wrong Email Id and contact no They cheat me. Pls help me.
      i win the lottery by toyato company pls mail me
      SZANOWNA FIRMA ZWRACAM SIE DO WAS ZE SPRAWA GDYZ TEN EMAIL ZNALAZLEM NA

ZACHODNIOPOMORSKIE

POLSKA-POLAND

TEL.+[protected]
      mój email------- [protected]@interia.pl
      helo sir i am working ksa in a lube shop.over camry after 2007 model car autometc transmission filter change to dificelt bicos the cros chasis are very near thats y no have plaise there so pls make good speis there thnx
      plz if it is fraud then stop this propose
      I want to win the lottery by toyato company.

The complainent had purchased the vehicle as aforementioned on 13th of December, 2006 naturally, in continuation of renewal the validation of insurance was upto 12th of December 2008 whereas, the local dealer M/s Sunny Toyota which claims to be the pioneer dealer of Toyota in India neither made any conversation nor any correspondence and consequently, the insurance is lapsed. Moreover, when we go through the records, we got surprise with the circumstances which happens and approach to customer care of Sunny Toyota, i.e., Madam Shikha on saturday, who co-operate and reffered the matter to Mr. Sachin, incharge of insurance sector, who send Mr. Ravindra the representative of New India Insurance Company, for capturing the photograph and inspection report of the vehicle. It is horrible that the same who have the complete details of address, location and cell number of the complainent, reach at the parking of the commercial complex and has made the missed calls continuously and wants to call personally at the parking. Is it an professional and social approach that someone who represent the renowned vehicle manufacturer of the world without approaching at the appropriate place, without made their contention for what he has approached and meet personally, made the missed calls from the parking and call personally, Please specify and do the needful gracelly, under intimation to the complainent.

An early action at your end will be highly appreciated.

Yours Truly

P.K. Arora
        Advocate

Toyota Innova / Ravindu — very bad service

Im Anand.R i own a Toyota Innova # KA-03 MJ 9991 . This is brand new car purchased from your organization in April 2008.

But unfortunately on[protected] i met with a accident at Tirupati and my car got damages some how with lot of difficulties I managed to get vehicle to Ravindu Toyota Show Room, 25 Chord Road, Rajaji Industrial Suburb, Bangalore

by[protected], 2.30pm . I met Mr.Chennaveerappa and Sathyesh in...
          Dear Sir.

As i got the mail regarding winning o[censored]S$1000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash in my spam mail.

Pls chk & revert

Message text garbled?
          "toyota.[protected]@yahoo.com.hk"...

Toyota Innova — SERVICE COMPLAIN

DEAR SIR
          I AM MR. KAILASH KUMAWAT IN JAIPUR.WE HAVE PURCHASED A NEW INNOWA CAR IN 26 OCTOBER 2008, CAR NOMBER IS RJ-14 TA 5659, SIR I AM NOT SATISHFIED FOR YOUR CAR SERVICE, BECAUSE YOUR SERVICE CENTRE OM TOYOTA VKIA JAIPUR NOT CLEAR SERVICE, THEY ARE VERY CLEVER MAN, YOUR SERVICE HEAD MR. GEHLOT & SERVICE MAN IS VERY BAD MAN &, THEY ARE NOT SATISHFIED TO CUSTOMER, THEY ARE VERY BAD TALKING TO ME,
          PLS REPLY ME br...
          for the second time again i got my innova serviced at harsha toyota hyderabad. I paid a bill of Rs 1798/-approx. I am shocked to see for the third time again the same sand and mud accumulated on fenders and mudguards and also bonnet. I am fed up ....

Toyota Corolla Altis — Bad Service and customer Neglect

I have bought an altis on the 2nd day of launch. The car bumper got damaged and I took it to Galaxy Toyota Service. The Service is very pathetic. They took 30 days to give me back the vehicle. When I Paid the money and got a delivery challan, The paint was flaking, there were additional scratheson the body, The car interiors were full of dust, dirt and in fact the driver seat was full of grease. After charging 80000/- part of which was paid...

Toyota India — for instant activation of cell no 9818831115

Dear airtel

Sub:For Instant activation my no [protected]

mob no [protected]
          Customer name AKHIL KUMAR

My mob no [protected] is a post paid number.These no use have a long time. I paying last payment of bill 28 april 2008. after this payment my panding bill amount is 1700 something. Due to some reasons I did not paying the bill payment.I pay outstanding amount on the dated 10 09 2008 in...

I went for a second (FREE )servicing of my toyota innova diesel vehicle with RADHA KRISHNA TOYOTA SANATH NAGAR HYDERABAD --Taking prior appointment and ACCEPTANCE of second free servicing on telephone -But once I reavhed there the JOB CONTROLLER MR ANKAIAH RAO refused to do the free at labour charge and SENT ME BACK. Previously i had some bad experience with another dealer HARSHA TOYOTA hence i went to this new dealer RADHA KRISHNA TOUOTA . THeie behaviour being the same NON-CO-Perative. WIll TOOTA KIRLOSKAR LOOK INTO THE MATTER>
          Aug 13, 2020
          it may be right most of the automobile dealers behave same especially after sales service.
          DEAR SIR
          PLS REPLY ME

MR. KAILASH KUMAWAT
          MOB.[protected]

Dear sir
            I am owning this Toyota corolla for the past 3 years i have done all the services in Ravinda toyota showroom near iskon temple .For the last 7-8 months i am
            facing lots of problem in engine
            Some 7-8 months back i noticed mal function lamp glowing in the dash board i immediately contacted showroom in BNG they told me to bring the car. I immediately left the car after checking they replaced the parts & delivered it to me after 6-7 days. On 25th may 2008 my last & final service was due i left the car for routine service. After one month i noticed some missing problem in the engine again i left the Vehicle to the showroom on 4-7-2008 after checking they gave me the report today that the parts replaced some 7-8 months have to be replaced again cost will be around Rs 35000/-. I argued that it should be replaced free of cost because replaced parts have one year warranty. They are not responding properly.
            I kindly request you to solve this problem as soon as possible

I had purchased Toyota Enova V-Model ( UP32 BR 6554) in the name of M/s Sengar's Agro Farm Pvt Ltd from Lucknow. From the date of purchase till date the vehicle is having two problems which are not yet solved which are as following:
              1. The FM stops working after few Km away from Lucknow.I have given more than 5 trials and were told every time that as soon as we have a spare set it shall be replaced and the set shall be sent for...

Nippon Toyota Trivandrum, Kerala, India — FELT INSULTED IN NIPPON TOYOTA

I am a proud owner of an innova G4 [march 2008] model. The superb performance and quality of the vehicle motivated me to buy another same vehicle for my brother as a gift. With this intention i approached nippon toyota trivandrum { local toyota dealer} for booking the above mentioned car today Ie 02/04/2008 at sharp 3.30 pm.
              I met the same sales officer [who is a very nice person and who dealt with my first Innova] to book my next...

i had send my vehcle for service in shinrai toyotas worli branch the keep the car for one day n when i go back the other day to get my cars delivery i see my tapes panel in the car goes missing n when i ask the manager what is this he said that the panel was given to my driver who had actually never received it n still they say we arent responsible for this theft what a shameless answere they could give
              and the worst part they werent ready to accept their mistake
              man had a vvvv bad experience
              guys who ever has a toyota vehicle i[censored] want it to be as it is n safe please never send it to shinrais service center
              Aug 13, 2020
              don't spoil Toyota name. I KEPT 30000 RUPEES IN DASH BORD AND THEY HAVE CALLED AND I GOT FULL MONEY AND JEWELS .
              TOYOTA IS GREAT, U MUST B SOME CHEAP MAHENDRA EMPLOYEE AND SPOILING TOYOTA NAME

pan card is despached on 16 aug 2007 but still i am not recieved applicatiom no is[protected] AND pan no is AQJPM2960N
                Aug 13, 2020

toyota motors — about not received pan card

i want to inform you that i have not yet received my pan card

PAN NO. - AHTPN2447C

BILL NO.- ZB4580762

acnowledge ment

Customer Complaint For Sunny Toyota — not delivering my car

i got a toyota corolla 2007 model.i m hear for my bad experiance in customer satisfaction in toyota for reparing in my car.i got an accident 16 days back and there are sum few scratches n dent but till todey my car is not delivered to me,when i use to cal toyota deler of my city[sunny toyota]they just another new date to me for deliviring my car to me.is is toyota were serving this kind of service then realy it shameless.car numbur-up93r1111.place...

i have got 4 cars
                  1. hona accord
                  2. octavia skoda
                  3. hundai accent
                  4. toyata corrola

among of them only toyata is the company who doesnt accept account payee check, who doesnt even tell his customers tht they will not accept it the mangement misbehave with the customers.

i really need the reply

Toyota Corolla — delay for return

GALAXY TOYOTA
                  ATTENTION: Mr. Sachdev
                  ATTENTION: Mr.Pradeep Diwan

Car no.-DL-4C-AE-8522
                  Policy no.-OG[protected]-00010770
                  Car model-Toyota Corolla

This is to bring to your notice that the car was given to the workshop on 10/08/2010 which was supposed to be delivered within 30 days.Till now 15/11.2010 the car has not been returned which is standing in galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar.
                  According to the telephonic conversation Rs.50,000/- was paid to the company.
                  In the last conversation we were told that the car part will arrive on 2nd of November and the car will be returned in 8 working days.Still we are not getting any response from the company and thus decided to register a complaint as the car is depreciating day by day and who is going to bear the depreciation cost?

Dinesh Kalra