Travel Triangle
​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

Travel Triangle Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18
Gurgaon

Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Travel Triangle Complaints & Reviews

We have made a tour package booking to Andaman last year and our travel date was 10th April 2020 to 14th April 2020 and an...
I had booked Uttarakhand holiday customized package last year dated from 9th May 2020 to 19th May2020 with travel triangle.br...

This is regarding Trip ID 6638687 with travel triangle where we booked a trip to Maldives in March 2020 but were unable to travel due to CoVID. These looters have left us in a limbo and the third party Youngistan Travellers with whom the trip was organised is equally non commital. It seems they have run away with the money we paid them in full just before the trip, a whopping amount of 2, 20, 500!!! And now there is no response to mails/calls from either TT or Youngistan. In particular, dealing with Yashica Grover from Travel Triangle and Gourav Dubey from Youngistan. We have been after them since March 2020 and we have no answer from them in terms of refund or rescheduling!!
Feb 23, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have just a trip via Travel triangle. They provided couple of agent to contact and discuss about trip plan. I connected...

We had booked a trip Booking ID 6662351 which did not materialize due to pandemic.. now when we are cancelling the trip.. we are being charged 30% inspite of providing a written document where they had mentioned we will receive 100% refund in case the trip is cancelled before 90 days. This is highly irresponsible of the brand.We would need our money back 100%
    Feb 15, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked for trip to south with travel triangle for 1st week May2020. But due to covid19 trip was cancelled and i had requested for refund of amount, refund not recieved since past 10 months Company is giving false assurance and giving silly reasons unable to refund.Travel agents of this company are not responding to my mails.

Kindly look to matter and resovle my complain.
      Feb 13, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a trip to kerala ( 4D/3N ) on 10th of june. but unfortunately due to covid-19 issue we are planning to cancel the trip for safety purpose.
        So i request you to take this mail as my cancellation request and please initiate for a refund of my advance (Rs 3600) .
        Feb 04, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a trip to Sikkim using TravelTriangle with TravelX365 travel agent. My booking id is 7085060. I have postponed...

I had cancelled trip for Bali...refund not recieved since past 6 months Company is giving false assurance and giving silly reasons unable to refund.Travel agents of this company are not responding to my mails.
          Feb 02, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello Rahul, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon. ~Nirav

I have trip for aandam nicobar at March 2019 Due to Covid 19 i will postponed my trip Sep 2019 on than due to lockdown that day trip not possible. Now i ll refund my full package amount i.e Rs 32, 500/-. Now i am not possible to trivel next 8 month.
            So i will request to you please refund my trip amount as soon as possible.
            Anil Chotaliya
            Jan 23, 2021

Booking ID -6401419
            Aandaman Trip
            Hello Anil, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon. ~Nirav

I had paid the 50% of invoice amount as a first installment to travel triangle as per travel triangle request and the trip was cancelled due to Covid19 pandemic.
              please refund my amount Rs.6540 to my bank account immediately.

Travel triangle and Corporates Host destination need to sort out this issue and please do not put me in trouble for this refund.

Credit not issued by Corporate Host for Rs.5312 and the same was not accepted by me. Please provide the break up for Rs.5312 and as per my calculation the refund amount shall be Rs. 6540

Eswaran Palanichamy
              Refund amount shall be Rs.
              Jan 16, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello Eswaran, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon. ~Nirav

This is Vasavi Bhat and i had taken Kashmir package for myself from Sufi Sharma who is a Travel heights Agent( this is what told to me) and transferred 12, 110rs( 1st installment) to her on Jan 7, 2021. Dates of travel - 6th feb-11th feb 2021. She booked wrong hotels through travel triangle agent and that too on wrong dates. I asked for the different hotel options, she gave me expensive hotel options and when i didn't agree for it, she told me to cancel the trip and promised to refund my entire amount . Now, she is denying to refund my amount . Please help me refund my amount. I have the proof of hotels she promised and hotels she offered later and change of dates .
                you can contact me on - [protected]
                email id- vasavi.[protected]@gmail.com
                Please contact me if you need further details.
                Jan 15, 2021

Hello Vasavi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details, so that we can further look into it.

~Nirav

I Have made bookings with travel triangle for my trip to Manalil for May 2020. Paid partial payment. They extended till 1st...
                  Based on the current situation and on going crisis I would like to cancel my booking made last year 2020 for Delhi - Amritsar-...
                  Me and my friend initiated a vacay with your company for Goa for April 2020 which we were not able to go due to Covid 19 which...

I Have made bookings with travel triangle for my trip to nanital but after full payment they are not picking my call and also not reverting to my mails. The company is befolling people and are not providing tirp. pls dont book with this company. everyone in the company are befolling peoples. They are fraud peoples. Travel agent name blissful india. i have made bookings before lockdown and got my trip restructured due to lockdown but now they are denying to provide me with trip. date of booking 28 feb 2020 travel date 20 april2020 restructured due to lockdown
                  Jan 06, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hello Shubham, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered email, so that we can further look into it. ~Nirav

Dear Team,

I am Bhaskar from Hyderabad, I made an Enquiry from Travel Triangle for Dubai Trip and Ms. Faima from Itiba Travels contacted me,
                    Initially, she was calling me so regularly until I made 1st installment der was no contact from her, I had to follow up on Everything.

I initially Paid 1st installment of 5000 Rs - She told me Hotel Orchid View hotel is booked and she shared a voucher, Just 2 days before my departure she says Hotel is in waiting to list some other hotel we need to pay Money Extra 2000 Rs /-
                    I asked her to share me Payment link for travel triangle she shares me Gpay number, How can i do a payment of 10k to an Unkown person, I had asked for a link but she couldn't and later she end up saying She cant book a hotel,
                    Everything I have done from my end agent didn't help me with anything

I am Expecting 4100 Rs return
                    As I paid 5000 Rs and 900 is der Convenience charges
                    Jan 05, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hello Akula, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon. ~Nirav

We been provided with the 10 days trip plan and none of the booking went as per the plan. In this complete journey Travel Triangle never bothered to intervene. I always tried to loop in T.T tour guide but he was never interested in it. The complete experience with the T.T was horrible. They never valid or verify what kind of vendors are associated with them.

If a vendor says 3 star property is book but they provide 1 star property. Travel travel never has any interest in looking at it.
                      Jan 05, 2021

Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello Mandar, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered email, so that we can further look into it. ~Nirav

I had booked hotels (25 Dec to 30 Dec) in North and South Goa both for 2N and 3N in 42 days advance (on 13 Nov). But one day before the trip, that is, on 24 Dec I was told that the hotel for South Goa is canceled. Despite many requests, no compensation was given, even I was asked to pay an additional amount 3, 000/-. Since I had already booked flight tickets so I had to go for the trip else I would have canceled the tour.

I had paid a total amount of Rs. 21, 300/- but the voucher showed 17, 700/- only. Why is this discrepancy? Please explain or refund the extra amount charged.

Travel Triangle has spoiled my tour completely. I'm fully dissatisfied with the service. Now I want the resolution and my money back.
                        Jan 02, 2021

Hello Sanjeev,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered email, so that we can further look into it.

Best Regards,
                        Nirav
                        Akula Bhaskar's reply, Jan 12, 2021
                        Hi nirav
                        I havent heard back anything

We have booked our ticket for trip to thialand during April /May 2019 but flight was cancelled. We are trying to reach on...