Uco Bank — aeps withdrawal transaction failure

Mera name gokul chandra ray my account no-[protected] aeps withdrawal transaction failure hua he 14/02/2018 ko sbi csp me withdrawal kiya tha lekin failure hua he mera uco bank account se two times 10000/- & 10000/- debit hua he total 20000/- transaction date & time[protected]:36:55 am reference number [protected] rrn no. [protected] type of transaction aeps withdrawal amt-10000/- & transaction date & time[protected]:35:37 am reference number [protected] rrn no. [protected] type of transaction aeps withdrawal amt-10000/- kindly refund my balance

With regards
Gokul ch ray
Jajpur
aeps withdrawal transaction failure
Mar 04, 2018

UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 28/02/2018 i tried to withdraw the amount in ATM, but it says unable to process, but 1021/- cash is debited from account, i didn't collect the cash, but it is debited how it's possible ?...more than one week is over but still my account is not credited with the wrongly debited amount .

This site is not trusted, cheaters only...such a kind of ### really. i lost my 4000/-, some one called and said we are calling from complaint FORUM, asked the details and they tranfered the amount...cheaters really, god is there one fine day you will get the same thing for u or else your family persons ... don't trust these site.
I used my debit card on 15 Feb 2018 at Bhagwati Filling Station for Rs 300/- but inserting my PIN It displayed "card not responding". I purchased petrol on cash. After 30 minutes SMS Came that Rs 300/- debited from my account. Please reverse the amount. My SB account no. [protected].

UCO Bank