[Resolved] Uco Bank — amazon refund not received even after a week

Sikhar100 on Jun 27, 2019
I tried to recharge my bsnl sim but recharged failed and amt got deducted! Amazon says that they have processed my refund! But i haven't got it into my bank ac! My ac no is [protected] and my amazon refund reference number is #[protected] my amt was rs187 and also file a charge dispute! Plz help me getting my amt back. I contacted my bank customer care and they say they can't check the refund reference no! Which is stranger to me! Plz help

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[Jun 27, 2019] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sikhar100, Jun 27, 2019
Got my money back thank you 😊

Comments

Dear sir, i was purchase laptop to Amazon but some reasion to return the product Amazon sayig to me refund was initated on[protected].32 pm but amount is not reflected to my account Amazon is refund refernce id no is[protected] Amount Rs 34070 but bank does not helping with this please kindly reflected Amount in my A/c no [protected]

Madam
This mail is regarding the amount ₹999 debited from my account no. [protected] on 10/7/19.
But no shopping was done...please see the matter and credit the amount as soon as possible...

Your refund of Rs.2547 has been processed successfully on 10/4/2019. The amount should reflect in your account by 10/16/2019.

The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 306837.

In case you do not receive the refund within 5 business days, please contact your bank’s customer care and mention the above Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number). Please remember that you will have to call your bank’s customer care center and not visit the branch for this query.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than usual to credit the refund. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with the authorization code provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. On disputing the transaction, the bank will see a pending refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund.

Hope this helps. Thank you for choosing Amazon.
sudhagarberger@gmail.com's reply, Oct 19, 2019
Not refunded my money please help me

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Uco Bank - amazon refund not received even after a week