Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Having problems with Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Website

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Head Office Address

Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 1947

View more phone numbers

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] reviews & complaints page 17

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — My father name wrongly spelt in aadhar

Sir i send a correction ltr for the above matter in aadhar kendra bangalore through speed post.my voters id card and passport correctly spelt my father name.In renewing the passport they asked for aadhar card and change the correct name of my father for revalidating.The asked to correct aadhar card for renewing this.Kindly take necessary action immediately for this and issue a fresh aadhar card.I also send email through help desk.But no replay...

I have applied for adhaar card for nearly three times.
Every time it is going to manual check status and gets rejected.
I submitted ration card and pan card for proofs.
We have filed complaints by calling 1947 also but they only say that "we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department, call us after 15 days".

I also went and asked the enrollment center. But they also don't...

This is kindly inform you my daughter aadhar card no[protected] DOB is in wrong but we tray to update but there is no any mobile no update .we are already dispatach the documnet to speed post 2 time ED[protected]IN but there is no any update what can do its to urgent about please update as soon please take the action

vivekkumar
mob [protected]
Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 23, 2017

URN#[protected]
    Online Consultancy: Karvy

Aadhar card#[protected]
    URN# [protected]

Please Consider My Address Proof Attachment for your Reference.

Bank Statement
    Gas Connection Registered with Consumer Bill
    LIC POLICY

PAN CARD (for Reference -Not A Proof)

Yours Faithfully,
    ASLAM JOHNBASHA
    I applied Aadhar Card in address correction, i have a proofs gas connection voucher with bill, lic policy and bank passbook, but still Not processsed in online Status Delayed

ASLAM JOHNBASHA
    aadhar card#[protected]
    chennai

I have applied Aadhar card for my daughter in September 2016 - Enrollment Number -1088/05560/17949 08/09/2016 13:27:58, but it was rejected due to data/process error.

Again in December 2016 I had applied - Enrollment NO - 1088/05560/18802 it was rejected as duplicate.

I have sent several mail on [protected]@uidai.gov.in but didn't received proper response. They have registered my problem and also share the Case ID - ([protected]). I have shared all the detail which they require. I have also spoken to customer care they also unable to help me out. I don't know to whom to approach for solution.

I request you to please help me out as i have to submit the aadhar card in my daughter's school.
      Feb 20, 2017
      Updated by RupeshY

I have not received any feedback from UIDIA, also i am unable to generate the Aadhar Card for my daughter. I have to submit it in her school. I request you please help me in this regard.

Tiya's Father.
      Sir my aadhar card is not updated yet...I have submitted my documents on 6th Feb, 2017 to update my name, mobile number, email etc.Now I need it urgent to get other documents.aadhar no.[protected].
      Pls sir

I was trying to update my wife aadhar card updation from uidai enrolment center, udaipur location at :-
        Dipendra joshi, emitra center dipendra joshi, shri sai online from opp ato z medical store, delhi gate udaipur, udaipur, udaipur, rajasthan - 313026
        [protected].

He was charging me rs120/- for address and mobile number update. When i asked why so much charge? He said, he will scan the documents. I said i will bring scan documents from myself. He said, no, there is another software by which he will scan document.

When i called customer care at aadhar card 1947, they said since it is government office, they will ask only rs30/- and not more than that.

I swear, if this is the scenario in india at modi's government, then first fight corruption within india and then outside india (Pakistan).

I want justice. For more clarification please call me on [protected].

My sister named as Tulasi Sarkar. She got Enrolled for Aadhaar card from Anganwadi Kendra. But unfortunately her Enrollment Date and Time is missing. That's why she can't print out her Aadhaar card.

So, Please Sir Kindly re-issue me the date and time of the Enrollment Number- 1164/70701/05931 and send it in the mobile number.

Mobile No- [protected] and email - a[protected]@gmail.com

Name- Tulasi Sarkar
          Father's Name- Basanta Sarkar
          Mother's Name- Arati Sarkar
          Thanking you Sir
          Yours Faithfully

Last 6 to 7months my aadhaar shows inactive (aadhaar no: ‎[protected]
            ‎I have updated twice, but till my aadhaar not active,
            I'm approach to our customer care number 1947 few days back, customer care executive say to me please enrol again update and required document upload aadhaar card. As same i fallow new enrolled 3rd time.
            Please consider my mail, why my aadhaar inactive, lot of times I have enrolled freshly but till my aadhaar status inactive. I had lot of problems facing for aadhaar inactive.

Please find the below details of my URN numbers

1. ) 1012/60247/00010. 26/09/2016 12:51:11
            2.) 1012/60259/06945. 01/12/2016 11:48:02
            3.) 1012/60248/29806. 20/01/2017 16:02:27 (new)
            ‎Please solve my problem as soon as possible

Jan 31, 2017
            Updated by Sreenu Nalla

Last 6 to 7months my aadhaar shows inactive (aadhaar no: ‎[protected]
            ‎I have updated twice, but till my aadhaar not active,
            Please consider my mail, why my aadhaar inactive, lot of times I have enrolled freshly  but till my aadhaar status inactive. I had lot of problems facing for aadhaar inactive.

Please find the below details of my URN numbers

1. ) 1012/60247/00010. 26/09/2016 12:51:11
            2.) 1012/60259/06945. 01/12/2016 11:48:02
            3.) 1012/60248/29806. 20/01/2017 16:02:27 (new)
            ‎Please solve my problem as soon as possible

Thanks and regards
            Nalla srinivas
            506370‎ pin code
            Sir in the uid system the p.o and the district of my village chaibari is totaly wrong.the correct information is.vill-chaibari, p.o-pub rehabari, p.s-patacharkuchi, sub div-bajali, dist-barpeta, pin-781329, state-assam.please input all correct information against my village.

This enrolment has been Rejected as duplicate. Please DO NOT RE_ENROL and use your matching enrolment number displayed below to check your Aadhaar Status. In case matching enrolment number is not displayed below please call 1947 for more details.
              Your Duplicate EID :1207/68083/02248 08/01/2017 15:44:04

Dear sir madam
                Complaint address is
                ATALJI JANASNEHI DIRECTORATE
                SHORAPUR LOCATED IN TAHASIL OFFICE SHORAPUR pin no is 585224
                OPERATOR NAME IS VENKATESH

Complaint details
                I visited this enrolment centre with my family with all valid documents and asked him enrolled aadhar cards all, my family wife and sons apart from me because I have already done this operator Frist asked money is told provide valid documents except to my aadhar card my new born baby is now 7 months not add her name ration card but he telling I want ration in her name on ur ration card and Frist son age is 5 years but he told school declaration form I provided to all my sons birth certificate's but he not accepting he talking rubbish word with bad manner's in public fron of women's in tahasil office and also he demanded money so pls terminate this service from this place and provide another best service for help to public any clarifications pls call, me [protected]
                Jan 28, 2017
                Updated by mukkanna1
                No resolved till
                Jan 28, 2017
                Updated by mukkanna1
                Pls resolve my problem

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Aadhar number not generate lst 3months

I have applied for Aadhar card before 3 months but still my Aadhar number is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed even nd ur aadhar generate tat period is 60 to 90 days I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.
                  I have visited...

I lodged a complaint on 31/12/2016 and the reference number is 1459662.When i go to the complaint portal it is mentioned as Marked as resolved.I have not received any reply or aadhar card.I sent a complaint also by speed post to UIDAI New Delhi on 05.01.2017.

Kindly advise how to escalate the complaint to a higher level like ombudsman.

Venkataramani
                  Aadhar Card no.[protected], I have not yet received my hard copy,
                  please look into the matter

Monojit Dutta

A Security Guard from the building came to call me at about 5:30 p.m. today to get Aadhar Smartcard. I told him to send the person to my flat to which he replied that I should go to `A’ Wing with my Aadhar Card to give my thumb impression. Unable to understand how any person could take my personal details, I went and stood in the queue. A woman from the building with a maid servant who stood before me was asked to verify OTP received on her husband’s mobile. As she was taking time, I was asked to give my Aadhar Card and thumb impression. The woman kept interrupting the process and was talking to her husband on mobile and to the person taking my thumb impression. I was asked to give impression of my other thumb. Then he asked me to pay Rs. 30 for the card. I did not carry my purse. He asked me to get money and then he would give me my smartcard. As I was not satisfied with how the details were entered, I went back and told the person that I am not going to take the smartcard made as I am not satisfied with the way my details were being captured while talking to another person. I t is the duty of Aadhar Card Authorities to process the details given to them when my Aadhar Card was made and send me the Aadhar smartcard if necessary to my address by post. It appears that pamphlets printed in the name of Lodha Foundation were distributed in the building yesterday. I came to know about what was being done in the building by Lodha Foundation only today and I think the process of issuing smartcards by private agencies like Lodha Foundation is not foolproof and authorised.

My Aadhaar No.:[protected]. My name is Provash Kanti Ghosh.I have send update request form by post for change of my name spelling change.Your Hyderabad office (Post Box No-99) received my application form on19.09.2016 but i have not receipt my URN number which you send my mobile number.My mobile no-[protected].e mail-ghosh.[protected]@gmail.com
                      My case ([protected]) has been registered with U.Query 1(Subcase Id :[protected])br...

When i applied for aadhar card in 2013, my application was declined as duplicated.Then i again i applied in 2015 and 2016 but did not get aadhar card.While i checked status now it showed that for my application id no 1218/22002/29419 dated 25.02.2011 mentstime 17.02.11 aadhar card was issued and returned undelivered.
                      To get the e-aadhar card i was asked to apply but i have to give my mobile number at the time of application to get this. I have made three shiftings since 2011 and do not have the same mobile no.
                      Now please advise me how to get this card. I am a senior citizen having Pan Card, Passport and all other required documents. I require aadhar to be eligible for Gas subsidy, irctc concession etc.
                      Jan 02, 2017
                      Updated by vramani
                      Dear Sir

I am yet to receive any acknowledgement in my email for my complaint from UIDAI.I can furnish all the details like address proof and ID Proof if required again for getting the aadhar card.

Vrnkataramani

with respect to state that I am Esa Hoque Ali s.o-Moron Ali.
                        vill-Monirchar pt-1
                         P.o-Mohurirchar
                         P.s-South Salmara
                         Dist-Dhubri, assam
                        Pin-783128

Sir I do not revive my Aadhaar card
                        so
                              I kindly request to this Aadhaar card inquire and send my address.

Aadhaar card details
                          Enrolment no[protected]
                        Date-20/08/2016
                        date of Birth-17/08/1997
                        mobile-[protected]
                        location id-500083
                        21/12/2016 my name and address changed 9days above will not update my correction please changed fast

As mentioned in my previous post, finally aadhar card of my wife has been delivered on 21/12/2016 by my youngest brother (Munnaf). It is clear from the card that it is old copy (printed date-24/12/2011) that would have been received in the year of 2012. But someone from my family kept it with him/her due to unknown reasons. As it was given after so long time, we can't think of fair reason, he/she might have wrong intention. The envelop of the aadhar card was not given. When I asked to my father he told that he received it without envelop from a child whose identity is not given by father to us. In this situation, we want to inform that if anyone misused it for any purpose before 21/12/2016 then we (myself and my wife) are not responsible, my parents, brothers and sister-in-laws, who live at Vill+P.O.-Haranagar, Dt-Nadia, WB will be the responsible.

I applied for aadhaar card in september 2011 along with my wife giving my native address (Haranagar, nadia, wb). My aadhaar card was delivered to my home address in march 2012 but it was informed that my wife's card had not come. Recently family members have informed that my wife's aadhaar card has come. Due to various threats (Murder, rape etc.) from brothers and their wives, we could not go to my native place. We informed my parents regarding this but they did not do much so we stopped visiting my native place. So i informed my parents to send it to my father-in-law's place (Burdwan, wb). They informed that they sent it through registered post but even after one month it did not reach there. Finally they informed that it has returned back. As the postman is known to my father-in-law, it should not return back. This makes us doubtful whether they sent it or not. Then we informed them that we can take it from my brother who works near to my father-in-law's home but my father (Name-mich bahur rahaman) is saying that they did not accept the letter so he should not come to give it although he was agreed to come. After visiting my native home, my brother is now telling that he has forgotten to bring it although i reminded him when he was there. He is telling that he will go to home after 2 weeks and bring it. It is looking like that it may not be true fact. They are trying to force us to go there which we can't do after so many threats.in this situation, i want to inform that if this card has come recently it is ok but if it has come long time back and they were hiding for so long then what should be their's motive. Whatever the situation, we want to state that until we receive it, we should not be responsible if someone misused it. My family members will be responsible for all that.

We don't have mobile number linkage with our Aadhar card. Due to this cause, we face many problems in various fields. So Kindly registered our mobile number into our Aadhar card.

Therefore, Sir kindly update our mobile number. Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

1. Name- Ajaya Bairagi, bearing Aadhaar Card Number[protected] and Mobile Number- [protected]

2. Name- Kalpana Bairagi, bearing Aadhaar Card Number[protected] and Mobile Number- [protected]

Address of above cited two Applicants are as below :

AT/PO- MARKONA, VIA/PS-SIMULIA, DIST-BALASORE, PIN-756126, ODISHA
                              I tried to update my address change through UIDAI sel[censored]pdate page but each time, after submission, I am getting a message 'Unauthorised Access Detected'. I am unable to update the change. Please help.

My grandmother is Central govt. Pensioner. From the previous months Bank officials demanding Aadhar no., so she went to Aadhar Centre on 18.10.2016 her first enrollment no. is 1207/68663/00440 Date 18.10.2016 Time 11.32.09 - it has been rejected. Second enrollment no. is 1207/68663/00482 Date 08.11.2016 Time 17.38.10 it also has been rejected. Again she went and enrolled no. is 1207/68663/00522 Date 21.11.2016 Time 18.15.42, it also has been rejected.
                                Because of this her pension is pending from the previous months
                                So please help us