Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]
Unique Identification Authority Of India

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 40 2311 9911  [Hyderabad]
+91 17 2271 1947  [Chandigarh]
+91 40 2311 9266  [Hyderabad]

Load

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

My name is sweta mondal and i am a resident of jamshedpur, jharkhand.
I have enrolled and done all necessary procedures for my aadhaar card in 2015, but i still have not received my original aadhaar card. But now even after a gap of 1 year 6 months, i have not received the original card and it has created problem in getting a job. I tried tracking it on the internet and shows it has already been generated with the uid no. I received is[protected]

Now, i am facing issues because during job verifications i am asked to present my original aadhaar card, which i have never received till date. Even when appearing for any government job exam, i am asked to present the original aadhaar card. I am facing lot of difficulties because of this issue.

Please enquire into this matter. Kindly put a proper enquiry to set the process in line and i may be issued aadhaar card for the registration done. Please communicate me the final result for issue of the aadhaar card.
Jun 15, 2017

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I tryied for my sons adhaar for 5 to 6 times but everytime its rejected i want to know why...

I have update request via post (As mobile numbers were not registered by officials during enrollment) including my family aadhaar update form at given address (Uidai, post box no. 10, chhindwara, madhya pradesh-480001, india) as mentioned on uidai website. However, it has been more than 2 months now since all the supported documents were sent to given address. But no updates/status are received till date.
    This is causing inconvenience for most of the financial & non-financial activities.

On dropping email to "[protected]@uidai.gov.in" there were continuous mails exchanged and final response received is as follows:
    =

You can certainly make changes to name, address, gender, date of birth, mobile number and email id you had provided during aadhaar enrolment. You can get information updated in following three ways:

1. Online mode through our website (http://resident.uidai.net.in/)
    2. By visiting any aadhaar kendra (Permanent enrolment centre)
    3. Send request by post on the below address by enclosing self attested copies of relevant uidai listed proof of identity, proof of address and proof of date of birth documents:
    A) uidai post box no. 10, chhindwara, madhya pradesh - 480001, india
    B) uidai post box no. 99, banjara hills, hyderabad - 500034, india.

Note: mobile number update is not allowed for requests sent via post.
    =

Please help

Regard

Divyansh mahajan

Mob - [protected]
    Jun 14, 2017

Enrollment-[protected]
    date[protected]:13:26
      I have enrolled for aadhar card still after so many days it is not generated. I have provided driving license as a id proof...
      Sir, my name is muslim ali. I have applied adhaar card in siliguri on 09/03/2017. My enrolment no is - 2017/80718/15263 date...

Dear UIDAI Executives

Please Carry out your duties in responsible ways. If you are appointed that means you are to carry out your duties.

I have been sending aadhar corrections through post many times for the same aadhar cards and you keep it waste just entering URN?
      Toll free number is waste of time not working and email support? just a piece of decorations.
      Below are the details

Aadhar No.[protected]
      Name: Vekhuli
      URN [protected] this was send way back in march. Received. Provided URN and done no more word

Aadhar no.[protected]
      Name: N Toholi Awomi
      URN [protected] send decades ago. received provided URN and Done.

Mr. Prime Minister Made it mandatory for aadhar and his executives of UIDAI is just at office discussing.

Here in our state Hardly 2 or 3 enrollment center is provided that also they are just opening 50 slots/day for Enrol/Update. Not done ... They issue forms to just those person they know. Public carry out the line from 5 Am and they are not satisfied.

My request to Mr. PM if your people can't provide service well please don't implement such programs. You are just wasting your time and our time.

Attached are the proof. Open up your system and check it out.

Aadhar Card Delaying
      May 24, 2017

Hi sir/madam,

I've recently updated my address details and biometrics in thanjavur collector office through special special camp process. Till now i've didn't get any notifications or mail about that update. Then now, i've checked my details in uidai.gov.in portal by entering enrollment number. It's shows that the aadhar id is invalidated... And then update biometrics in nearest..

Details:

Name : vengateswaran b
        Aadhar id number :[protected]

Updated enrollment number :[protected]/04/2017 13:43:13
        May 18, 2017

I have enrolled in to adhar (Enrolment ref: 2052/30576/02010) and received aadhar card bearing number[protected]. Since then, i am trying to use that for several instances like corporate affairs for dpin application, linking at banks with my account, and recently to my pan with incometax dept. But all them failed due to inactive status of my adhar card. When i tried to link it with my pan card at incometax website, it is clearly showing adhar is not active and hence linking got failed. As i am not regularly present locally in india due to my work, i want it to be resolved by uida immediately as my previous visiting again and again to enrollment center did not gave any solution till now. Also, please advise why it is inactive even after successful enrollment.
          May 16, 2017

The server of Unique Identification Authority of India is very slow and frequently down, impossible to update and check status from PC. The people of the enrollment centers and other government offices are lazy and do not want to work, they say very openly they have regular money in their account even if they do not work, when i being an educated working middle class person is facing tremendous difficulty in dealing with these government organisations what about the illiterate lower class of people, it must be dreadful for them.
            Unethical behaviour
            May 07, 2017

I've applied for name change on aadhar card. After successful application online, i got a sms for urn (Update request number): 0000/00383/18418

Further it doesn't allow me to check the status online with the same urn number. Also when i check the e-aadhar letter it does not reflect the name change update.

Kindly look into the matter and let me know asap
              May 05, 2017

My aadhar number is[protected]. I have updated my aadhar number with my mobile number and my email id. I have received the confirmation that the same has been updated. After updating i am able to download my e-aadhar card from web.
                But when i try to register on common service center (http://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh), it is showing error: -

” exception occurred - otp generation failed. Neither email nor mobile are available - code: 112”.

Hope this problem will be resolved.
                Thanks and regards
                Durga Dutt
                Aadhar number:[protected]
                Mobile updating and
                May 05, 2017

Several institutions like Banks are still not aware that the digitally signed e-Aadhar printout even if Black & White on plain paper is as valid as original and with digitally signed copy no separate Aadhar card is required as original per say for verification.

It is the responsibility of the Government and concerned governing bodies like UIDAI to educate all such institutions and make them aware of this requirements.

I recently went to a Bank to complete my KYC and despite of showing print out of digitally signed e-Aadhar the bank official asked for original Aadhar card for verification!!

Moreover the printed Aadhar card is just not received despite it’s over 5 months. There’s no way to track this as it is sent by ordinary post.

Government should have taken initiative to tie up with postal department and voluntarily charge the citizen for registered post charges as optional during Aadhar registration.

Very poorly planned project, just yet another one, as several other poorly planned initiatives in this country.
                  Apr 26, 2017

Hi Tram,

Im writing from indore location where aadhar enrollment center is at LIG Square Indore city. I visit...

Hi Concern,

I am Parmod Kumar Walia H/O Monika Walia. Monika has applied for passport after marriage but she required address proof for documentation. Her address in aadhar was of his parents of Pundri, But she has to update the In laws address in aadhar. Monika did the process at aadhar center in Pundri (Kaithal) on 11/03/2017 12:15:28 enrollment no is 2189/59608/00105 Name Monika Walia and taken the next passport date at 4/04/17 till the time it was not updated. I called on 1947, they said it will take 20-25 days for updation so in this it will be updated. After this call already 14 days over (Total days 38) but still not updated. I called to again 1947, they said it will take 60-90 days. I dont know who is right but passport office meeting date is 01/05/17. where i need to go please suggest. Govenment system is completely corrupted how we can say India going to digital mode.

Parmod Kumar Walia
                    Apr 19, 2017

Folks!
                      Please find my request number in attachment :[protected]. I have requested to update my contact informtaion...

I have registered my enrolment no. 0206/39721/00123 dt.17/02/2016 13:27:52 that is receipt available details but not received my Child adhar card since february 2016 please may i request you to my child adhar card earliest sending my residential address given below
                      Pandharabodi Road,
                      near church gate, Mahtama Fule Nagar, Nagpur
                      Shankar Nagar, Nagpur Maharashtra - 440010.

Please do the needful .

Thanks.

Bhupendra singh chandel .
                      Cont No. [protected]
                      Apr 14, 2017

Sir, I have linked my adhaar to central bank of India but it is not showing to your portal .my adhaar number is[protected]. Please update my bank- adhaar linking status.I linked my adhaar number 3 months ago but it didn't show to your portal that's why my ekalyan scholarship is pending. Therefore, I request you to plz aproove my adhaar no. From central bank and link it to your site.
                        Apr 14, 2017

On 30/03/2017 my wife and i submitted our aadhar enrolment applications (Ea) at coimbatore, tamil nadu. My application was submitted first, and immediately after that my wife's application.

My wife got an email notification of approval within 3 days, attaching her eaadhaar card.

However, there is no word regarding my application, and when i "check aadhaar status" on the uidai website, it just says "your application is under manual checking". When will i receive news?
                          My ea number/time: 1416/94106/18720 30/03/2017 15:37:28
                          Aug 6, 2021
                          Apr 11, 2017

Dear Jaytara,

It is observed that your Aadhaar enrolment has been rejected as due to data/process error. Please check the status.

Enrollmentno:1093/90029/04533
                            date 17/11/2011 12:47:22
                            despite various complaint till to-day neither received aadharcard noe reply yo my e-mail of various date, every time i received answer as under.
                            Your aadhar is generated however it is unable to download currently.Your issue has been registered.Pl check after 14 days. Whe i will get reply? mono; [protected]
                            Apr 06, 2017

Dear Sir

I recently submitted update request for my new born baby's name and address in Aadhar Card at Palam...

Dear sir, today I had been to fathegunj, Vadodara, for getting issue Aadhar card, I am haveing leg injured and same time I am senior citizen, firstly there is NO seperate Q for either senior citizen or injured, long Q was there I asked to give advance number for next day but I was igonred in rough language saying come in the morning and stand in Q, do with injured leg I have to seat for hours?. Kindly verify and do the needful.
                              Mar 25, 2017