UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Customer Care

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street
New Delhi
Landmarks:Opp. Patel Chowk Metro Station

Bad

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] related photos (478)

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Complaints & Reviews

ANUP SHARMA
I applied for pan card.As per information my pan card dispatched on 03/09/2014and coupon on[protected]. Pan card not received upto dated 01/10/2014. please sand my pan card on this address ARUN SHARMA S/O ANUN SHARMA, GEETA, COLONY FOY SAGAR ROAD. AJMER (RAJ) 305001 email [protected]@gmail.com
i am Jyoti Thakur I applied for pan card.As per information my pan card no. AXGPT1480J Application No.[protected]
Coupon Number[protected]please sand my pan card on this address
Jyoti Thakur D/O Arun Mishra
A326 Akbarpur Behrampur Ghaziabad 201001 UP
email [protected]@gmail.com
contact no. [protected]
please take an immediate to this and please mention my phone no.

selvaraj K
    DEAR SIR, APPLICAITION #:[protected] COUPON #:[protected] We, have applied for new PAN for M/s. LEAF on 8th August 2014. But, no PAN is allotted till now. On verifying the PAN status in the website, the message is displayed as "Coupon Number is invalid. Kindly enter valid coupon Number" Kindly, verify the same and do let us know the PAN status ASAP. Tnx & Regards, (KALAI CONSULTANCY), K.SELVARAJ, 19, 45TH STREET, 1ST MAIN ROAD, NANGANALLUR, CHENNAI - 600061
    DEAR SIR, APPLICAITION / COUPON NO : N[protected] I have applied for new PAN for myself on 19th August 2014. But, no PAN is allotted till now. On verifying the PAN status in the website, the message is displayed as "Coupon Number is invalid. Kindly enter valid coupon Number" . Even I have wrote several mails and made several calle to the chennai region office, no one is responding to the call.Requesting you please help me in the issue. Nilima Swain
    I'am apply pan card 18/11/2014 my Pan card Status is invalid . my pan card coupon Number[protected] and application number[protected] . kidly Solved problem.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

UTIITSL — Error message

vikrams
      I applied for new pan but after payment of rs 105/, on submission there came an error message of server failure please look...
      Complaint category Internet Services

my personal details: +91 [protected], MD.SULEMAN, HYDERABAD, INDIA

Pancard undelivered
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

jittum
        i have done correction in my pan card after that till date i don't get my original pan card.
        here are the following details which help you to track my PAN CARD status.

Name : HARI SINGH
        DOB : 05 Feb 1965
        F_Name : LAL JEET SINGH
        Mobile no. : [protected]
        Address : 257 pragati nagar near apsara talkies govindpura
        bhopal madhya pradesh -- 462023
        CSF Sr No.[protected]
        Date of Application: 01 Feb 2014
        Hi I have applied my PAN card as i lost it.I got SMS that it dispatched 16th jun 2014 but still I didnt recieved.Its been almost 1.5months I didnt recieved it.Its very much important for me.

May I know the courier service name and docket number so that I can track where its exactly locating now.

Details:
        PAN Number:AOIPB1396J
        Consignment number:[protected]
        Coupon Number:[protected]
        mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
        I am not happy as I am suffering from 1.5month for PAN card
        i have not received my pan card yet i have pan no and speed post no

my pan no=FVUPS0762M

NAME RAJENDER KUMAR SHARMA

COUPON NO[protected]

PAN NO BWBPS4178P

CONTACT NO MOB [protected]
        APPLIED FOR PAN CARD VIDE APPLICATION NO. N[protected] AND ALLOTED PAN NO. FZJPS4599R. HOWEVER PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE.

REQUEST TO ARRANGE PAN CARD IMMEDIATELY.
        I applied for pan card in January 2015, my application #[protected], I didnot received yet.My Address is Kokila chandrana, c/o Kushal Dattani, 7 Nandlal Jew Road, 1st floor, Hazra, PO.Kalighat, Kolkata-700026.

Please kindly dispatch @ address above, or let me know if I can pick it up from any of your office even in mumbai.

contact # [protected] or [protected]

email @ [protected]@yahoo.com or kushal.[protected]@gmail.com
        Coupon number as given by utiitsl is N[protected].
        I have applied for new pan card for my mother.The tracking status in UTIITSL website shown the card (no. CEEPB0919R) despatch on 24.06.2015. After enquiry in UTIITSL kolkata office, I found that they despatched the card through Maruti (JMBPR) courier and the tracking no. is[protected], but this courier not found in Jamshedpur. As a result till now I have not received the pan card. Please do need full.

UTIITSL — Non delivery of pan card no. Aelpu5121m

G Upadhyay
          This is to bring to your kind notice that a speed post consignment bearing no.EQ[protected]IN in the name...
          Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

sivraj chettri
          I Bickey chettri applied for an Pan card on 27/06/2013 . But untill now I have not Receive I have been Continously following up and the information I get every time it is been despatched and how soon i will be getting it coz in my Oranization now they are asking for pan card proof without pan card my salary will not be credicted so please take action immediately .Below im giving my details.. my Coupon no is[protected] My pan no AYWPC4362M Applicant Name BICKEY CHETTRI Address -mahanadi Gitangy tea estate po- mahanadi ps-kurseong Dist- Darjeeling 734203

Saranya vaidhi
            The below Pan card was despatched on 29th April 14 but till now not yet received. Pls take necessary steps to deliver in given address. Coupon Number [protected] PAN NUMBER AVAPV7022L Applicant Name VAIDYALINGAM VEERASARANYA Status CARD DESPATCHED Despatch Date 29/04/2014 Consignment Number [protected]

[May 25, 2014] UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            The below pan card was dispatch on 27 july14 but it is not yet delivered.please take necessary steps to deliver given address.Coupon No is.[protected].PAN NO.DDXPK1671Q, Applicant name UMESH KUMAR status Dispatched.Dispatched.date 27 july13 contact no [protected]

neharikka
              i have applied for pan card in december 2013 and made the payment online. after that i have also sent the hard copy of completely filled form along with the relevant documents that are mentioned in the requirements. but i have not received the pan card yet it had been nearly 5 months since i submitted the form. plz look into the matter immediately. when i am trying to check the status of application it is saying invalid coupan number.. plz provide my pan card as soon as possible. my application or coupan number is NOOO184566. thankyou.

Ramnik Singh Panesar
                I have not received my pan card till date. Tracking details is shown
                as " RUD LYING IN NEW DELHI ". Please look into this matter and
                request you to redispatch my pan card at the below mentioned address.

PAN Number : CMLPP9953J
                Coupon number :[protected],
                Applicant Name : Ramnik Singh Panesar

Communication address :
                Grand Venice Mall,
                Plot No. SH 3, Site IV
                Near Pari Chowk, Greater Noida

[Apr 17, 2014] UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arun Sd
                  I have applied for a new PAN card with name correction.I haven't received the same till now.The online status says below. Application Number [protected] Coupon Number [protected] PAN NUMBER ASWPA1221B Applicant Name SIDDAPURA DHARMA ARUN Status UNDER PPC OBJECTION Objection Details NAME MISMATCH BETWEEN NCC DATA AND APPLICATION DATA, FATHER NAME MISMATCH BETWEEN NCC DATA AND APPLICATION DATA Please let me know if anything is pending from my end.

[Mar 26, 2014] UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please consider this mail as a cry for help! I am very upset with the services o[censored]TI TSL in general. I fail to understand how can you send documents as important as a PAN card with any unrealiable couriers!!!

My PAN card (CMAPM7992P) as per your records was dispatched on 20TH march 2014 but hasn’t reached me till date. All attempts to contact UTI / A1 courier has been in vain. The courier guys’ contact number are always switched off !! I wonder why you don’t send it through more reliable couriers or even Indian postal department??

UTI TSL holds the onus of hassle free and timely delivery of these PAN cards, if the customer has to follow up every day 10 times, without any fruitful outcome – then I have serious doubts on your customer service. I must say – I never had this bad an experience with any service provider in the country. Even the typical government departments we always curse, are far better.
                  Applicant name-Usha mishra
                  Application form 49A Sr no.[protected]
                  coupon no.[protected]
                  Jurisdiction - ITO WD-6(2), PATNA
                  Hi, I applied for PAN card a month back and have not received any update yet. A transaction of Rs: 105 took place. The application number: N[protected]. Please look into the matter ASAP.

Pan UTIITSL / Delhi — PAN card not received for the past 2 months

sa20168

I have requested PAN card in the month of September 2013 but have not received till today.
                    Complaint category Tax Services

UTIITSL — NON DELIVERY OF PAN CARD NO.AEBPU3346J GEETA UPADHYAY

Hemant Upadhyay
                    Dear Sir, I, Geeta Upadhyay regret to inform you that I had applied for a new PAN CARD in the month of September 2013....
                    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Uti Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited — NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

SACHIN KUMAR070
                    It is submitted that I am the bonafied member of Border Security Force & presently performing duty at Sector Headquarter...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (29)Complaint category Products & Services

PAN Processing Centre.

We have...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Tax Services

ravimistry
                    I HAD SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR NEW PAN CARD IN AHMEDABAD, IT PAN SERVICE CENTRE, VIJAY ZEROX ON O4th JAN 2013 HAVING
                    BUT I CANT TRACK IT FROM THE UTITSL WEBSITE ONLINE.IT SHOWS NO RESULTS FOUND WHEN I CHECK IT ONLINE .HOW I CAN KNOW STATUS OF MY APPLICATION AND HOW I CAN TRACK MY PAN CARD ONLINE.
                    MY COUPON NUMBER IS=[protected] & APPLICATION NO =[protected],

NAME = MANJULABEN BHARATBHAI MISTRY

IN HOW MANY DAYS THE PAN CARD WILL COME , ORDINARY IT TAKE 15 DAYS.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Remya R

I have applied for a pan on Jan 6th since I lost my pan card .
                      Coupon Number:[protected]
                      I tried to follow up with the people in pancard helpdesk and it was very difficult to get connected to them.
                      Finally they told me my application is under PPC objection and finally I got a letter from them on Feb 2nd
                      I sent the reply along with the proofs on same day and it was delivered there on Feb 6th as well I sent an e-mail also on the same day.
                      Till feb 14th I called them and I got the same reply like " please tell me your courier number and we got your courier and it will undergo verification soon".On 14th I called them and again asked them whether any other objections are there.The helpdesk lady asked me to sent the same letter and proofs again through e-mail, eventhough they have my letter.I asked them what is reason behind that.She asked me to wait a minute and I wait around 10-15 minutes and disconnected the call since I didn't get any response from her.Again I called on the same number and she took the call, and disconnected the call after recogonising me.Then I again called in same number and told her I want to complaint to her manager then she gave the phone to another lady.
                      She speaks very nicely and told me that there are some other objections.
                      Today I again sent the mail and id proofs and again I have to go through this painful process again spending my time, money and energy.
                      I urgently need my pan for my job.
                      Please do the needful or again I have to wait for another 1 month to get the pan.

pan card applied — wait wait wait

r sir i had applied pan card thorough 1 of yr franchise in kithlu nagar ludhiana punjabon 17th april but not received so far my application no is 38210203 and coupon no is 25909480 when i wld be getting it i don no kindly help
                      regards
                      khaira sukhjinder singh
                      cell no [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Pen. Delhi sign UTIITSL.com — MY PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

MANOJ K CHAUHAN
                        Sir I"m MANOJ KUMAR s/o SHRI SHIV CHARAN SINGH.
                        I m not received my pan card .
                        The pan application no....
                        Complaint category Other

UTIITSL — PAN CARD

Syed Md Omar Ali
                        DEAR SIR,
                        MY PAN CARD HAS CAME ,AGAINST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.[protected] ,BUT TURNED BACK,PLEASE...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Products & Services

saurabhjkit
                        Sir, I had applied for pan card on date 21st may 2012 but I have not received till now.. my application form 48a sr no :[protected] and coupon no:[protected]

I registered my complaint on uti website and got there response that
                        "pan application has been rejected and returned to the applicant on 29/05/2012 since father name short "

actually sir in pan application I had written my father's name "h p shukla" ,which is written in my 10th class certificate and in all other documents as passport, driving licence , voter ID card etc
                        Here I have attached my high school certificate where my father's name is "h p shukla".

please look into the matter as I am now in great trouble as I need it urgently.

PAN application rejected

UTI Technology Serviced Ltd — PAN application - no response

It is surprising that the Hyderabad branch is not answering the phone. The phone is kept on engage for the whole day.. its surprising.

I have applied for PAN card, and to check the status, they are not at all answering the call..
                        My name is bikram mohapatra submitted application form for New PAN card. The coupan number is[protected]. When we did not get our PAN card we inquired about it and we got the information that PAN card had been dispatched on 13/04/2013 by speed courier pvt ltd and bill no EA[protected]IN was. When we traced the courier we found that PAN card was returned on 18/04/2013 due to insufficient address. They even did not call us despite the availability of mobile no. The address was also complete which we generally use and get letters on the same address. Status : Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to UTI HEAD OFFICE MUMBAY on 20/04/2013. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is insufficient address. The same will be re- dispatched PAN CARD SAME ADRESS shortly . PLEASE my job is lost …
                        MY ADRESS IS :- ODISHA (RETANG COLONY )Q/R -229-D POST-JATNI (752050)
                        {NEAR SIBABA MAINDER BIHIND IN SUBSTATION GATE FORNT }
                        NAME –BIKRAM MOHAPATRA
                        FATHER NAME – SASHIKANTA MOHAPATRA
                        Pan card dateless kindly
                        Coupan number[protected] pan – CDKPM5450M NAME – BIKRAM MOHAPATRA
                        MOBILE NUMBER – [protected]

Do not worry. UTI INFARASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE LIMITED is a good organigation and will help you. In the mean time, be tracking your PAN card status in the web site so that you will come to know when they have dispatched your PAN card.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                          Axis Bank
                          Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                          (3 minutes ago)
                          Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                          worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.
                          (12 minutes ago)
                          Travel Triangle
                          Refunding of money
                          (16 minutes ago)
                          Travel Triangle
                          refund my money for the tour of andaman
                          (17 minutes ago)
                          Star Maa Tv
                          about the timing of the new serial radha krishna