Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Having problems with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

View more phone numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre reviews & complaints page 5

Home sample collection of RT PCR swab was taken fro my father aged 82 on 13 April.
Results of the RT PCR results not yet provided.

Test results of RT PCR test of my mother aged 72 taken at the same time and day was provided on 14 Apr

When called and enquired (at the Call-in no.[protected] we are told that there is technical problem.

Getting to know the test result is both very critical and urgent. Request resolution of the issue ASAP. Otherwise will be forced to take to Consumer Court and report in media

Worst service . doesn't lift. Cal any branch in Hyderabad .I was booked in rtpcr in home collection.sample collection boy doesn't respond s. I called so many times in costumer care.costumercare all so there not given proper details.15/4/21.booking but they not come .worst services and proper responds also not given

I registered for covid 19 rt pcr test, it's been more than 53 hours, still didn't get the result..I have to travel to different state. Not a single customer care number is working, my id is VD7103268..
      Such a unprofessional behaviour doesn't expected from vijaya diagnostic.

The report consists of 3 pages in addition to xray report. On observation of the report given to me in 2 pages, it was found that the details of tests performed against serum globulin & serum direct bilrubin were not found n the report given to me.Please see that entire comprehensive report is given to me while giving blood culture report(bact/alert 3d).Take care while giving reports to clients.

We have given sample for rtpcr test at kphb 6th phase branch and didn’t receive the reports even after mentioned time. When we try to call the contact number nobody will answer. Worst COVID center. I suggest not to go for COVID test here. Money will be collected but reports will not be provided on time. There will be delay in reports.

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre — Test results were not given even the committed time crossed

We have given sample for Covid test at Vijaya Diagnostics Hyderabad. They promised to give results within 36 hours. Presently it crossed 50 hours still there was no response from them. Calling customer care has got no use. On calling to customer care, some person picks up and gives some random time but the results never came.

Very bad service from Vijaya Diagnostics...

The manager does nothing just sits inside watching the show, there were 100 people waiting they stopped billing not issuing forms for covid test, made everyone stand in queue, after the crowd started yelling at the staff they started doing work

This is hard time and they have been eating time for 3 hours atleast without doing anything

I do not understand why Vijaya diagnostic center branch contact numbers will not be answered. I have been trying since yesterday and hardly could connect twice to the central number and they can't connect to the branch. No one at the respective branch answers the call. Sometimes I recieve a busy line response that they are speaking to someone but immediately after their call too...they don't answer. I can understand they are reluctant about...

I Boddula Mounika. I went to Vijay diagnostic centre at Ameerpet branch on[protected] for my friend hair clipping fungal elements infection test of 450rs and I paid extra amount of 1300rs for another culture test unknowingly. Staff gave a refund amount form to fill it. They said money will be refund back by 4-5days. It has been long time ago but money not credited to my account.so. Plz enquiry and issue my refund as soon as possible .Patient Name: Mr.Sai kiran

I've given sample for rt pcr on Saturday afternoon at vijaya diagnostic centre, boduppal branch..
                Till now I din't get my report or any update .
                I've visited the centre twice for reports but the staff were very arrogant..
                Worst service ..

Hats off to the staff of VDC kukatpalli branch for care and clarity with the reports

Good morning. I am lodging a complaint against Vijaya diagnostic, As Rao nagar centre as there is a huge delay in sending reports. No response from any of the staff. So careless, arragance by the staff and they don't know when the reports will come. I have given for covid test on 24 th morning. Till now, my report is pending. What a pathetic service you people are doing. I need an explanation for the delay / status of reports in this regard.

Jyothi
                    [protected].
                    I'm V. Samuel appreciate vijaya diagnostic center, kukatpalli branch for giving adequate reports with care and clarity.

I have been trying to talk to staff at Habsiguda branch and they're constantly disconnecting calls after picking up or they're not answering at all.. I wasted an hour trying to find out about test details and still after calling 4 times I don't have a clue.. My query was to do with test given by doctor.. Typhi dot M... This is the worst ever experience after being your customer for decades now.. Hopefully this will be looked at......

I have taken test for
                      X ray left SHOULDER ap/axial view

He provide us with shoulder x-ray
                      And impression given as

Osteoarthritis left KNEE joint

Hi Team,

This is w.r.t the patient R.B Kshirsagar ([protected]).
                        We booked Home sample collection on 16-March 2021 :17214205
                        The LFT report was alarming.
                        We got the retest done(LFT) at Habsiguda branch on 17-March 2021 :[protected] and the report was very normal. I have attached both the reports in PNG format for your reference.

Why this negligence from a trusted organization?...

I K NAGARANI regular visitor of Vanastalipuram for Covid test I have visited mansoorabad centre these staff are very rude including security guard and directed for adhar Xerox to go out..if Covid positive patient is there it will spread to Xerox centre and other public ...why they are not providing atleast a copy of Xerox with charge ...they are very much delaying in registration process more than two hours for Covid test..the staff are more neglegent and rude including security person

And alsi I given sample for FBS, PLBS @ HbA1c yeasterday morning till time I did not received any msg or mail again I can't visit for repirts
                        Please look into the matter and resolve my issue

Thanks and regards.

K NAGARANI phone [protected]
                        Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Called Home sample collection number 3 times today for patients of 73 and 83 years old. Both have Echs facilities. Shared card copy.on what's app number [protected] twice as suggested by the executive at the call center. Dictated her the text required verbally on the phone. The executive started demanding that the tests required be sent on what's app and then be called again for confirmation of home sample collection. Nonsense it is. If the executive is not in a mood to give service she will simply harass you by asking you to call again or hang up abruptly after some time. We pay you money for the services provided by you and it is your duty.to talk politely and help the patients. But worst service. Worst experience. Would be sharing it on all platforms.

I have requested for Dihydrotestosterone test for my daughter and they carried out something else and no one is responding even after continuous follow up. Even the Marketing Vikaram also started not responding to my concern.
                            This is very serious and needs immediate action and resolution of my issue

This is to bring to your notice that the medical reports have not been generated till now for which we could not produce on time to our specialist on the scheduled appointment date.

I Rakesh Kumar reported Vijaya diagnostic centre Shamshabad at 17:00hours on dated 28/01/2021, for serum prolactin test. After paying fee when I reached to room number 2 for blood sample collection, the staff present there was immature and untraind, he penetrated the needle at wrong position in my hand muscles which creates pain and red spot at my hand.
                                Such staff should be avoided.

I request and complain against Vijaya diagnostic centre Shamshabad to give better training to such staffs.
                                Jai hind.