Voltas

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas related photos (750)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Byomkesh
A couple of days back I purchased a Voltas Vertice Elite 1.5 T window AC from Efficient Cooling System, gurgaon. I was told that the AC would consume between 1-1.5 units per hour. But the AC is consuming more than 2 units per hour ( 2.2-2.3 to be precise). So I asked the service engineers at the voltas service centre in Gurgaon and they blatantly told me that they can't do anything about it and instead told me to change the meter. I even dropped a couple of mails in the Service enquiry section on the Voltas website, but haven't heard from them till date. I feel that I have been duped by the false gimmick of Voltas. Can anyone help me out.?
Pl tel us exact power consumption of window AC.
even i have purchased voltas window ac 1.5 tonn 3 star ...consuming around 3 unit per hour ..i think we have to drop the idea to advertise voltas now ...fooling us like anything...

Sreejesh Nair
    I have purchased an AC in 2007 June in Delhi. Delhi the weather condition is very hot for 6 months period only and AC will be used during that period only. As the warranty is only for 12 months the ac failed after 13 months in such a way as it is programmed to function so.

When i registered a complaint, voltas send some franchise's to my home for repairing the AC. The quarlity and the behavious of the staff is not up to the mark. When they see it a gas leakage they were very happy because it gives them an option to charge me for that. As this is the first time and i hope it happend only because of my bad luck i payed 3000 rs for repairing the AC. The summer season of 08 gone without any problem and now again in 09 season it stopped working with the same problem.

I have seen the team send by Voltas for repairing the AC is sitting on the AC when it was taken for repairing in a Cycle rickshaw. This show the dedication and professionalism of the company which is a tata enterprise. Now they are again asking me for a repiring charges for the problem.

More over the visit charges for the technician is 300 which is more than a senior doctors consultation fees. This time after seeing the simptom i have myself explained to their customer care manager regarding the possible cause of gas leakage.

Their customer care number is forward to Chennai call centre and they given me several numbers of the voltas Delhi office which is out dated and now functioning at this point of time.

Now i am totally frustrated with the quality of the product and planning to sell it off after 1.5 years of service. The technician visited my house told me that the issue is because of the atmospheric gas which is creating a corrosion to the pipes in the side the ac. I wondered how the refrigerators and my car ac is working fine without any problem from last 10 years and 7 years.

A window ac which is properly maintained is creating problem and company like voltas is ignoring the issue. I feel from the talks with customer care is that they force customer for AMC of the product by reducing the fundamental quality of the product.

I request attention of all the people who wanted to purchase the voltas as to think 10 time before purchasing it.

they dont know what customer and what customer care means. If they knows at least they might have not closed my complaint without proper rectification. Now also i don't expect any good behavior from them
    dear sir, madam:
    i brought my voltas ac befor 8 months now my ac perfomance is less my room is not cool plse take my comp[laint and take action plse
    I agree. Voltas service is usless. Never buy a VOLTAS AC. I lost my money. The AC didn't even work for 1 month and now the after sales service is not even responding.

NEVER BUY A VOLTAS AC.

Voltas Ac — Non attendance of Service call [Resolved]

rkagrawal
      I had purchased Voltas AC with after sale support service. However I am not getting any response from the company after repeated...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

ankit gupta
      I HAVE PURCHASED ABOVE A/C FROM DEALER PRIME ENTP AT H-16 DDA MKT ASHOK VIHAR DELHI[protected], 27240849 VIDE DELIVERY CHALLAN NO. 1165 OF 18/04/2008 FROM THE DATE OF PURHASE IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY DIFFERENT TYPE OF PROBLEMS ARISE ON LODGING COMPLAINT WITH THE DEALER IT REPAIR ITS PART BUT OF NO USE. I AM VERY ANNOYED TO BUT THIS PROD.
      AGIAING ON 11.04.2008 IT GOES OUT OF ORDER AND CO. MECHANIC TAKE AWAY THE CIRCUT FOR REPAIR BUT IM NOT INTERESTED TO GET IT REPAIRED TIME AND AGAIN,

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PL GET MY ABOVE A/C FULLY REPLACE SINCE IT IS UNDER GUARANTEE/WRANTEE PERIOD

SENDER
      ANKIT GUPTA/D D GUPTA TEL [protected]

moonninad
        using voltas vertis AC from last 4 years & it is in working condition but remote control is miss place & not ABLE 2 GET NEW REMOTE IN THE MARKET & NO BACK UP FROM DEALER KINDLY ARRANGE NEW REMOTE FOR THE SAME IAM FACING INCONVIENENCE.
        I too in need of remote control for my Split Voltas Ac Model no.ECSG018KXX1VH (1.5T HC HIWALL)...Can anyone have any idea...As most universal remote are available bt i never saw any which supports voltas company.

Neil Azavedo
          I have called the company around ten times over as many days but they never send any technician. They promise service in 24 hours.Just want to warn anyone even thinking of buying a Voltas product. DONT. The service is deplorable and pathetic. Firstly, the helpline connects you to Chennai. I'm in Mumbai with a dysfunctional AC and the guy in Chennai has no idea what he is talking about. I have called up around ten times. Each time they promise service withing 24 hours. Either their clocks in Chennai are as broken down as their Voltas AC's or they dont know how to read time. Till today, more than peace in the country and food for the starving, my prayer is that the Voltas technician will finally ring my doorbell... before i ring the bell at the Consumer Guidance Forum where I will bum Voltas for a huge sum in mental torture.

Neil Azavedo, Kharghar
          I totally agree with above feedback.Even i bought A.C from Deekay electronics ludhiana and paid them all the charges for fitting and they ensured the company serviceman would install the system but later on it wasn't performing well.They didn't send the company serviceman but hired other company to install inspite we paid charges as per voltas.Now i called them more then 10 times but my problem isn't solved till date.Now i am going to consumer court to sue them.

Amrit

Voltas Water Dispenser — dispenser is not getting cooled [Resolved]

MURTAZA
            ALI AKBER MUJPURWALA
            NO 9/1 PERUMAL KOIL STREET
            MADHAVARAM
            CHENNAI 600 060
            LAND MARK NEXT TO...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

SUMIT SHARAN
            I PURCHASE 1.0 TON VOLTAS VERTIS PLUS SPLIT A/C ON 31/03/2008 FROM CENTRAL DISTRIBUTER. NOW THE A/C NOT WORK PROPERLY.WHEN I COMPLAIN THE SERVICE CENTER. THE SERVICE MAN CAME AND SAY TO ME, THAT THE GAS IS LOW IN COMPRESSOR IF YOU GIVE ME A SOME OF RS:800/ THEN I FILL IT.AFTER THIS I SERVICE THE INNER UNIT. WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT THE A/C IS UNDER GUAREENTY.HE SAYS NO IT WILL BE CHARGEBLE.THEN I CALL MR.GAURAV WHO IS IN SERVICE OF VOLTAS, WITH MOB:NO:[protected]. HE GIVE ME A NUMBER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.THE NUMBER IS[protected]. I CALL THIS NUMBER AND SAY ABOUT MY PROBLEM HE SAYS THAT THE FILLING OF GAS UNDER GUAREENTY IS FREE AND MY COMPLAIN NO:IS 09MR201009 AND CUST ID:C0846975. SO TAKE CARE THIS TYPE OF FROD SERVICE CENTERS BECAUSE TATA (VOLTAS) IS A VERY RENOUNED COMPANY.THIS SERVICE CENTER IS SITUATED IN MUZAFFARPUR(BIHAR)

shaik suraj

I submitted my all relavant documents in your Kukatpally PF Office on 05-Nov-08, and get acknowldege copy from your office . But till date No amount was credited in My bank acount plz update teh status.,
              My code No : AP/24073 and A/c No : 5223 / 321

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Suraj

R Parthasarathy
                I bought a Voltas 1.5 Ton WIndow AC from M/s Rathna Fan House, Chennai in the year 2006. Till date (i.e., 20.2.2009) it was functioning well. However, due to some problem there was some short in the equipment. I immediately asked the service personnel of Voltas at Chennai to attend the same. The person who came on 28.2.2009 really do not seem to known anything about the service. He simply opened and closed and equipment and said that the problem is with the compressor. He also told that the compressor has a warranty period of 5 years and hence can be replaced free of charge. However, he said that amount has to be paid towards gas filling etc. for Rs.2500. I also accepted for the same. However, till date nobody from voltas have even bothered to pick up the AC equipment from my residence. I have called Mr. Loganathan, Service in charge who gave irresponsible and lethargic replies. I am really sorry to say that I have started recommending my friends and other people not to buy Voltas.

It is really a shame.

voltas 1.5 ton ac — very bad service

i have purchased voltas 1.5 ton window ac last year. when i start the ac, compressor works for 2 minutes and then stops. first time i registered my complaint on voltas call centre on 8th may 2011 and today is 15 may 2011 and till now i have called them around 9 times and evey time they promise that service boy come to you with in one day and till now no one has come for service. in this way they provide worst or we can say they provide no service. so do not purchase voltas ac. my complaint no is 11my0800237 and customer id is c1396513.

Voltas window 1.5ton Ac — Very-Very Poor Service

I am the user of your product .I has complaint no. 11MY1105429AND 2ND C.NO IS-11MY040032. I purchase a ac andIe face cooling problem in it. I Also submit complaint on 4-5-2011,and[protected].and both time no visit of engeneer is done at my home. so Please notice that if my ac problem is not closed by ur engeneer as soon as possible then i gone to consumer forum .so please solve my prblem my name is Sandeep Goyal My. Contact no is.[protected] and[protected].

Voltas Wine Cooler — not working [Resolved]

gautam lala
                  bought a voltas wine cooler from bandra croma. its not cooling properly from day 1. tired to calling their customer service...

Dr. Raman Sigh
                  Mr. Vijay pratap Singh (ASM Gaziabad) and M/s Soni Aircon Engineering both are work together on shairing basis and taking bribe for giving there bad service they work together on big projects and share the income without giving knowledge to the company.
                  There are lot's of other voltas dealer but big contracts only goes to M/s Soni Aircon Engineering, just becouse of MR. Vijay pratap Singh. we are also authorised dealer and work for company but ...
                  Yes, I am fully agreed with this statement.
                  Hi this is Vijay Pratap Singh.
                  I have gone through your comment but only problem is that i don't know who are you. if you are Soni's cousin then i will literally make sure that I will make lfe hell for you.

I am out of the country now but, but after coming back I want to take this matter legally.
                  I knwo who are you & also know why you are writing here.

VPS
                  MY COMPLAINTS NUMBER ARE

12MR1302313, 12MR1302262
                  I purchases two chest fridge from jaipur distributor M/s Trade and wings on 6 Mar 2012.

On reaching the products on 12 march I found that the locks of both the products were defective. I lodge the complaints as above on their toll free numbers.

After many reminders to different persons on different mobiles and assurance from all, at last one service person came from Ajmer.

The service person inform me before coming that they have no locks in inventory and coming just for to attend and find out the things.

He repaired one lock but when he trying to repair the second one the lock has damaged . He said that he will come within 2 days with a new lock and change it.

When 4 days left I again call to the person then he answered very strange things that you had broken the lock and it has to be changed the entire door on PAYMENT.

As the new pieces are defective and the breakage was due to their own engineers how they demand the payment.

He even not take my sign on the report

Is this type of LOOT by TATA group?

ASHOKA BROTHERS
                    SPEED POST AND EMAIL
                    To, 25/09/2008
                    M/s Voltas Limited
                    B-1/J2, Mohan Co-Operative,
                    Industrial Estate, Mathura Road,
                    New Delhi – 110044

Sub: Voltas Water Dispenser Machine is not properly working .
                    Ref.: Service Report No. 35074 (Timex Engineering Co.)

We have purchased a Voltas Water Dispenser, Model M.M.Plus from M/s United agencies, 3580 & 3583, Netaji Subash Marg, New Delhi – 110002 vide bill no. 2239 on date 18.09.2008 for Rs. 6500/- only and when we have started it, we got to know that the W/D Machine is not working properly. After that we filed a complaint in your Sales Service office vide complaint number 08SP-240549 dt. 24.09.2008, And on our complaint an engineer from your Authorized Service Centre (i.e. Timex Engineering Co.) Visit to our Shop and inspected the W/D Machine . He gave the reason for the problem that the W/D Machine has the problem of Gas Leakage. And Mr. B.P. Dua (mobile no.[protected]) of your agency offered us the service for refilling of Gas but we are not satisfied with the solution offered . We would not like to accept any other option except replace it with the new set of W/D Machine .
                    So kindly consider our request for the replacement of defected W/D Machine with the new one. We would be very thankful for the early action.

Thanking you,

B-1/J2, MOHAN CO-OPERATIVE,
                    INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MATHURA ROAD,
                    NEW DELHI - 110044

DEAR SIR,
                    SUB. : VOLTAS WATER DISPENSER MACHINE IS NOT WORKING (C.Letter no.2)
                    REF. : SERVICE REPORT NO. 35254 DT. 29/09/2008 (TIMEX ENGINEERING CO.)

We are very disappointed to again complaint you that the Voltas Water Dispenser Machine which is repaired by you on our complaint is again troubling us. The W/D machine worked only for two hours and got stuck again and an engineer from your authorized service centre ( i. e. Timex Engineering Co.) visit to our shop and inspected it and gave the reason
                    that few parts of W/D machine is not in the working condition which needs to be changed but now we would not accept any short of repair,
                    as we are initially accepted this option of yours only because you (Mr. B. B. Dua, Area manager, Voltas) assured us that it would be a better solution for the problem. But now as your assurance failed
                    to deal with our satisfaction, so now kindly replace the W/D machine
                    with the new set. And this time we would not accept any other option except replacement or else reimburse the amount as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
                    For Ashoka Bros.

Partner
                    (KAILASH TAYAL)

C.C. Mail
                    Voltas, (CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER-MADHURI MAM)
                    Timex, (MR.SHEKHER)
                    United
                    **********************************************************************************************************
                    SIR,
                    THIS IS OUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH VOLTAS COMPANY BUT COMPANY NOT GIVING REPLY,
                    PLEASE SUGGEST TO US WHAT I DO AGAINST VOLTAS COMPANY .

Complainant3819383
                      after going through some of the complaints lodged by the users it is very clear that your company does not really bother about the grievances of your consumers... i have a complaint of a different type.. i made a payment for a new voltas vertis ac through CSD services kochi and did all the formalities on saturday (27 dec 08) by 1100 hrs and gave all papers to mr nair ([protected]) (the guy dealing with deliv ery) he informed me that the ac would be delivered latest by tuesday morning??? i need to ask u the following:
                      (a) why on earth does your company take such a long time to deliver item when the payment has been done.
                      (b) your very professional mr. nair told me that the working hours are over (could u please inform me about your working hours)
                      after this i got in touch with all, mr. reddy ([protected]), mr. sujith ([protected]) but in vain... the service displayed by your company is in pits and i must say i am regretting that i made a payment for a product of your company. though i cannot help it now i will make sure that none of my fellow friends buy your product cause your company does not really bother about the consumers once the payment has been done... i wanted this ac as a new year gift for my wife.. and i must inform you that the new year is about 5 hrs away... and if your company does not work at 1100 i am sure that your company staff must be hooching right now and doing nothing worth your company being called a leading one!!
                      last but not the least... if there are any changes in prices owing to the delivery being done in 2009... i would see your senior guys in consumers court.
                      I have purchase VOLTAS A.C from Lucknow
                      but till i have not got the service of the same
                      Sales order no:425745 dt 25.06.2008
                      BIll No/ challan NO::[protected]
                      Bill Date:25.06.2008

Dealer Name: Himanshu Trading corp
                      Cont No:[protected]

Kindly do the needful at your end.
                      Waiting for your reply Pl...

G.S.RANA
                      Email : [protected]@tatachemicals.com

MOBILE NO-[protected]

Voltas Vertis AC — AC is not working properly [Resolved]

varun sharma
                        As i have told to the authrised dealer about the complaint he is not responding from last one month and my AC is in warranty...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

Voltas — Pf amount not paid [Resolved]

Sandeep Rekhi
                        This complaint is made to privident Commissioner Mumbai ..
                        PF no 87914

I worked with company for app...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

M.RAJAMOHAN
                        Two VOLTAS VERTIS GOLD UNITS WERE PURCHASED FROM M/S.JAINSONS, KARUR ON 22.05.2008 WIDE BILL NO 5981 & 5982.

During the time of purchase, it was promised for 3 free services of the unit by Mr.Anand, sales man, Jainsons, Karur.After almost 6 months of the purchase no service personnel has ever attended our unit for the service.We made so many calls both in person and by telephone requesting Jainsons, Karur regarding our unit service.Each time we were only given wrong assurances and promises by the salespersons at Karur Jainsons.
                        Fed up with the way the Jainsons has cheated us we are now stranded for selecting a wrong product for our use.Kindly let us know if you can really arrange for someone to attend us and help us out.
                        A copy of this is also send to press to make people aware of the cheating done to us in buying a wrong product.

VOLTAS VERTIS GOLD — pathetic service and service center

its been three months i have complained about my ac inspite of having complaint num every time i call the costumer care they say they are sending the engineer but he never comes iths 3 months now and i am really pissed off

Voltas Split AC — FLAP NOT REPLACED [Resolved]

E. SURYAPRAKASAM
                          My Call No:08AP241449Custmer ID: C0443474Nmae: E.SURYAPRAKASAM, 25/3, New Solaiappan St., Chennai -600 021. I have purcahsed...

Voltas India Limited / Split A / C 1.5ton — swings not working.not cooling [Resolved]

S.Sahubardeen
                          I have purchased 1.5 ton split a/c from Kanchipuram Rasi and Co on 21.04.2008.The dealer installed the mechine with a qualified...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

H S Negi

Trust you are well.

My complaint is against the service of the VOLTAS air-conditioning. I purchased a VOLTAS VERTIS - Gold on 27 April 2008, and it has been repaired twice since. In the process of repair and talking the AC out of my house, my home furnishings have also been damaged. The customer care service is so poor that I had to call the ‘Area Manager’ almost every day to respond. I asked the Area Manager for an extended guarantee and he visited my house and assured me that he will get the AC in a new condition and will extend my warrantee period; however this was of no use. I have stopped getting any response form the Area manager.

I think the customer care is absolutely useless and even the higher authority does not bother. According to me, this is one of the reasons that Indian companies don’t do well, as they have good products, but rubbish after sales service. We trusted the brand name tata, but I think this was really a TATA to any of there brands.

If any of the authorities understand my point, then I expect a response. I am very frustrated about having to chase up these guys and them not responding at all.

Best regards,
                          H S Negi

Voltas - Vertis Gold AC — wrong product delivered

We have recently bought an AC from GIRIAs Coimbatore. We have ordered a 1.5 ton Vertis Gold AC but they have delivered us Vertis Gold - i which we never intended to purchase. On our complaint they are just dragging the matter.

kindly help us to resolve the matter.

best regards