Voltas

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas related photos (750)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Rajkumar Singh Panwar
I have lodge complaint of my AC on date 15/05/2009 regarding AC not cooling properly & not making auto cut even on temptatutr 30 degree calcius.complaint No is 9MY153443.
A tecnical person from voltas attend my complaint on 18/05/2009 but not repaired my AC properly.
My AC is in the gurentee period please do need full.

Manju Singh

Mob:-[protected]
We are also facing the same problem. The compressor stop working when the outside temperature is high (Say above 35). I don't know how TATA can call it as AC when it stop working at high temperature.

The technician visited and said 'madam this is the common problem. It stop working because the outside temperature is high and compressor is not able to cool down'.

I don't know what these guys are selling in the market in the name of the AC.

Ankur Kaushik
    I purchased a water dispensor Voltas Mini Magic Plus on 24th April 2009. And once it was installed it was not funtioning properly. So i filled a complaint and it was serviced. But again that problem was not sorted out 100% for which i filled a complaint again. And now the machine has totally stopped working. Now when i asked for replacement there are no answers from the organization.So, would request you to help me out with the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ankur Kaushik

adhiban
      i have purchased 2 units of ac 1.5 ton and 1 ton total 2nos purchased 28.04.2009 viveks& co showroom in vadapalani Chennai -26, they are not properly fixed ac first, and then they only decide stabliser model and company, cooling is nothing, they don't have proper service man to attend the service calls, electrician or plumber trainee boys only coming for the service, from day one service very very poor, he took for the installation rs, 5000/- they charged me, total i have paid to vivek& co, Chennai, vadapalani branch rs, 45000/-
      for two nos ac .charged more and no service at all don't go for vivek& co show room don't take poor voltas ac .
      Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased Voltas 0.75 TR AC with capacity gold Split Model : Vertis Star on 30.04.2009

Model No c101020210108122120209. The machine is not providing proper colling.

I would request you to please check the my AC and do the proper inspection.

It has been 4 months and more but no one has come from the company for servicing as for the first year service is mandatory from your side.

Please look into the matter seriously and do the needfull.

Please call before coming for inspection.

Yours Faithfully
      Kolkata - 700048
      Behind Shree Bhumi Sporting Club
      Mobile : [protected].

vinod kumar
        my first complaint call slip no. 09AP200907 date 22/4/09 and secong call slip no. is 09MY040832 date 0659 my split ac pcb is defective as per company engineer.At the side of voltas engineer (osamma zaid) take ac parts p.c.b and accessories with him on 22.04.09. approx. 12 days no any communication at the side of voltas care and no any engineer come for complete the complaint and no return my defective parts.then i had call the customer care for regard of this complaint on 04.05.09.At the side of voltas customer care the executive said that your call is complete.i am very surprise for this word then customer service executive give me a new complaint number. after 04.05.09 no any action for this complaint at the side of voltas care. please tell me any solution for this froud and cheater company.i am glad for you.

vinod kumar

voltas ac vertis plus — defected a.c

i have purchased a new voltas a.c. from fine electronics ballabgarh faridabad on 10-june-09.but found that it was not working properly-
        1. cooling was not proper for a month then i complained in voltas and to the dealer also but no response was there.
        2. but now it is not at all cooling.
        3. its front panel lock is also broken.
        the company is not taking any action up to the mark.

anjali bhardwaj
          we bought this split ac around 10 -12 days before but it did not even work for a single day.we called in the service center but there was no action taken .After few days they reacted on our complain but did not solve our problem. many people came to check it, but each of them told different problems.at last we came to know that there was a leakage in the machine (the outdoor machine which throws the heat out).
          it is very experience all our summers will pass without ac. this is the miss management of the company. they have a very bad service. they gave us a defective peice.Till now it is not solved .

Hardik panchal
            dear sir/mam

we have purchased a water dispenser from chroma in mumbai (Outlet malad(W) the dispenser is not getting cooled plz look into the matter on urgent basis
            I HAVE PURCHASED A VOLTAS TABLE TOP WATER DISPENSER FROM ATLANTIC APPLIANCES P LTD, RING ROAD, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI ON 17/5/2009.AND REGISTERED A COMPLAINT WITH VOLTAS SERVICE CENTRE VIDE COMPLAINT NO 09MY180690 FOR INSTALLATIO/DEMO. TILL DATE NO ONE HAS COME, INSPITE OF REGULAR FOLLOWUP. WHAT A SHAME, I PURCHASED BECAUSE OF THE BRAND NAME BUT SORRY TO SAY VERY POOR SERVICE. NO BODY IS BOTHERED TO LISTEN AT THE SERVICE CENTRE. ONLY GIVE STEREO REPLY SHALL BE ATTENDED TODAY. NO SENIOR PERSON WILLING TO COME ON LINE. WIIL SOME GENUINE PERSON IN THE COMPANY PL ATTEND TO MY COMPLAINT. TKS. (M-[protected])
            my waterdispenser is damage

Pradeep Shinde
              This particular concern letter is to know how the consumers like me are made fool from dealer to service center.

Scene I
              On 26 Mar 2009 we have booked 1 Ton Voltas Vertis Elite Split AC from M/s Kohinoor Tele Video-Vashi & was assured delivery on 28 Mar 2009 against full Cash Payment, Full payment was made on same day but delivery was not made on same date,

On 29 Mar 2009, Delivery Person from M/s Kohinoor Tele Video came with old box where the packaging date was mentioned as April 2008, & also the box was tampered. So we returned the box as it was back dated & also the box was tampered. SO next day we went to the showroom & informed for which they told similar kind of packaging comes from company and they are not responsible for the same.

Again on 30 we received same box.

During the time of booking we were made aware that Rs 1500/- will be charged for standard Installation for which we agreed. The bracket which is required for installing the outdoor unit was purchased by me as it was too much costly at your installation team.

Again the Installation was delayed for 2-3 days from your installation team, a day Earlier some person from some service center came for installing A/C and told we have to pay 1500/- in cash for which no receipt will be provided & 1000 extra for the bracket. We informed him that we already have purchased bracket he started arguing with the family members as we will have to EXTRA pay 800/- to him as installation charges for installing Bracket as it was brought by us from outside. The same man also created a scene telling no one will come to install A/C at our home if all the above charges are not paid.

We informed the same to dealer where he sent some other service agent from some other franchises to install the A/c which took 2 days for him to install the A/C. (Unitech Aircon)

The Person who was installing the A/c have never ever installed same model A/C so he was very much confused.

AS I have already mentioned the tampered box, after installation the A/c indoor unit started making noise while swinging, we brought the same to notice to that installation person where he told as the A/c is new this noise will be there for some more days. As we felt something wrong we informed the same to Service Manager of that particular franchise where he visited after 2 days & found some part is missing, where he assured he will refix that particular part within 2-3 working days. Till yet that 2-3 working days are not over. 8 - 10 attempts were made to him for contacting him where only assurance was received and noting else.

==============================================================

Scene II

We have got 1 more same A/c which was purchased last year on 06 May 2008. I have lodged a call for 2nd service on 28 April 2009. For which we have received a ticket nos 09AP280676 as assured same will be attended within 24 working hrs. It has been almost 10 day till yet no service Engineer has came & attended the Call.

To know the status I have called up again on[protected], after 15-20 attempts the call was answered by your helpdesk. He informed me that the Call is Closed as the franchises have attended & closed the call. I have informed him the same that no one has attended. For this everyday follow up was made by me from 04 May every time I was kept hold by your agents & after that the phone was disconnected with answering or solving the query of the customer.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Products - Voltas Vertis AC, Aquaguard And VACuum Cleaner — No after sales services [Resolved]

Mahmood Sayeed
                I have been trying to reach the Service station or the sales person to listen to the complaints which is persistant to all...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Voltas Vertis Plus 1.5ton Split AC — Noise of Outdoor unit and Colling not effectice [Resolved]

rahul301
                I had purchased Voltas Vetris Plus1.5 ton Split AC in Sep 2008. Ever since it was installed we are not able to use it. The...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Voltas A.c — Company & Dealer not attending complaint [Resolved]

rajat jain
                I have bought two Voltas A.C, One window AC of 1 ton and one split AC of 1 ton last year. As per company policy, the company...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

mandeep kaur
                i bought a model of voltas vertis plus 1 tonn ac on 11.06.2008. the body that was broken from the very day it was unwrapped. many complaints were made to the dealer as well as the company itself by the means of telephone as well as personally. but no signs of service has been shown. due to warranty, the immediate change of the body is expected but none actions are taken by the authority. immediate action is expected and a better service is needed by the company voltas.

GAURAV JAIN

Last year I purchased a voltas ac from RAGHU ELECTRONICS SONEPAT on 12 may 2008, the problem occured after 2 months only that ac stopped cooling. i camplaint and service provider changed the compressor now on 24 april 2009 i switched on my ac its again not cooling . after filling complaint no one is hear to hear me. and even the raghu electronics owner and the complaint office are treating like slaves sir they are only waiting for 12 may so that the guarantee periods get over its my request to kindly go through it asap
                  best regards
                  Gaurav Jain
                  +91-[protected]
                  NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE AFTER 2 MONTHS

Last year I purchased a voltas ac from cooler interprises, opposite sujata cinema main road ranchi(jharkhand) on 31 may 2008, the problem occured after 1 months only that ac stopped cooling. i camplaint and service provider changed the compressor now on 8 april 2009 i switched on my ac its again not cooling . after filling complaint no one is hear to hear me. and even the cooler interprises owner and the complaint office are treating like slaves sir they are only waiting for periods get over its my request to kindly go through it asap
                  best regards
                  Ravi
                  +91-[protected]
                  Read comments

Voltas Split AC — Remote Repair [Resolved]

Aashish Jain
                    A guy from Voltas service centre, Jammu has visited our place to foolowup the complaint placed by us at the Voltas service...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bijender Singh
                    My AC is not working peroperly after attending your service privider and he is only one point that due to wire loose connection the AC is not working properly. The wireing of my house is checked by the electrician and there is no loose connection was found and the AC is start by the remote 5 or 6 times when hardly the remote operating system is started one time, thereafter when the compresure started the indoor unit take trip and the same procedure is continuing for 6 & 7 trips, after that the outdoor unit is functioning.
                    This is my 4th complaint and in request you to send a perfect machanic to visit my house and rectify the fault.
                    Dear Sirs,

I purchased one unit 1.5 ton Voltas Vertis Gold Split AC No. 4551082M09C001113 and out 4511082M09C000452 from your authorised dealer M/s Shivalik Aircon, 14/50 West Punjabi Bagh West, New Delhi 110026 on the 12th of this months. After installation I report as under:

1. the swing is not working properly, 2. the remote stand is of some other model and the same does not fit into the remote, 3. Some minor irregularites in installation and 4. there is no guarantee card of the unit from your end. I presume that the dealer's verbal guarantee is no guarantee. I need the guarantee of your product from you. Furthermore, in your manual there are two free service coupons which are not stamped by the dealer.

I had put up a complaint with the dealer but till this day no action has been taken.

Will you please take immediate action and send one of your service engineers to comply with my complaints. Frankly speaking, I am not the least satisfied with your product and attitude of your dealer.

I sincerely hope that you would do the needful without delay.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Prem Sardana

Voltas AC 1.5 T.vertis Elite Model — Not functioning at all [Resolved]

IQBAL KHAN

I have purchased VoltasAC 1.5 T.vertis elite model from Allied electronics H-10 Dilshad Garden
                      PH;...

Madhur
                      09ap270996 Log-in date with Voltas is 27/April/2009
                      Address where product is - 374, Lajpat Rai Market, Opp Red Fort, Delhi - 110006
                      Name in which product is bought - Prem Prakash Arora
                      Mob - [protected]; [protected]
                      Vendor - Reliance Digital, Aggarwal Mall, Shahadara

I am dissatisfied customer and very much annoyed with the service these people are providing with such a big brand. Its highly depressing to take decision for buying a A/C from your company and moreover experiencing you after sales service. I am assuring from my side that I will not recommend any one to buy your company's product. I am tracking my complaint everyday and your people giving me useless reasons day after day.

Voltas AC Sucks — Highly depressed with after sales service

Customer No. ID No.C-2043790

Complaint No. 11-P 1905163 dated 20.3.11 And another Complaint No. [protected] dated 22.3.2011 at your

Toll Free No.[protected]

I feel highly depressed after purchasing a Voltas AC which is under Warranty and has developed a snag in its compressor. I lodged two complaints and subsequently
                      Mr.Manpreet Singh technician of your companay inspected the said AC on 23.4.2011 vide Service Report No.104271 and took away Cash of Rs.1000/- on the prextent that the said AC requires Gas Refilling. On taking the AC to your company ,your company mechanic will also examine Compressor and shall also replace the same if there will be any defect in the Compressor and that that your company vehicle shall take away the defective AC the next day but your vehicle never turned up till date.

I reported the entire episode to the attendants Sh.Prashant (Hyderabad) on 26.4.2011, again to Mr.Narender (Hyderabad) on 27.4.11 and again to Mr.Prafful (Pune)at Call centres at above Toll Free Number. All of them esnured that 'ALERT' is being issued to Mr.Manpreet Singh for taking immediate remedial action. Sorry to intimate that "ALERT' has also gone in vain.

Is it the FAIR state of affairs of your reputed company of TATA GROUP. Such irresponsible mechanics are giving acute bad name to the company.

TAKE IMMEDIATE CORRECTIVE ACTION FAILI NG WHICH I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO SEE YOUR COMPANY IN THE CONSUMER COURT.

I HOPE THAT THIS UNPLEASANT HAPPENING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

THANKS.

Vijay Kumar Goel

Ph.No. [protected]

ACHYUTANAND JHA
                        PURCHASED 1.5 TON SPLIT A.C. IN THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2009 FROM S.S.ENGINEERS AND ASSOCIATES, MAMOORGANJ, VARANASI. SINCE INSTALLATION VARIOSTYPE OF PROBLEMS WERE ENCOUNTERED. FIRSTLY, THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FIXED HOT AND COLD POINTS, SECONDLY, THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FILL GAS IN THE COMPRESSOR WHICH RESULTED IN TNOT COOLINGTHE ROOM . NOW, THIS TIME AFTER LODGING THE COMPLAINT, THEY SEND THE PERSON ONLY TO INSPET AND TO PROMISE TO FIX PROBLEM ON MONDAY I.E.27TH OF APRIL, 09. NOW, EVEN TODAY, I.E. ON THE 29TH THEY HAVE NOT ATTENDED THE SAID WORK. THEY ARE NOT EVEN PICKING UPTHE PHONE CALS. IS IT NOT A CASE FOR BAD CONSUMER
                        SERVICE?
                        I have 1.5 ton split A.c.
                        MY add:sanjiv kumar, 77 katyani, vastuvihar duplex colony, baridih, near bharat gas godown, jamshedpur, , jharkhand

I have logged my complaint on[protected], & at least 1000 times i have called them but it was invain.Finally i expect you to take positive response otherwise please take back your A.C & do not pay me any thing in return.
                        I will buy another set of some other company.I didn't expected such response from Voltas.
                        I have 1.5 ton split A.c.

Voltas /Air Conditioner Split 1.5 ton — No cooling

Purchased 1.5 Split Voltas Vertis Plus AC on 14/05/2009 from the Dealer Sound of Music Agencies , Patna
                        After the Company servicing by the franchisee Crystal Care on 13/3/2010...
                        Lodged Complaint on toll free no.[protected] Comp. No. 10AP78260770
                        Complaint attended on 27/3/010 ….Less Gas
                        Gas Charging on …..30/3/2010
                        Lodged Complaint ….8/4/2010 10AP0700666
                        Complaint attended …..again Gas charged on 10/4/2010
                        Written emails to the Regional Service incharge Bihar/ Jharkhand
                        Mr Gaurav Kumar & Praful Chadra Varma but received no response.
                        There is serious problem with the unit which needs to be replaced as its under warranty Till 14/5/2010.
                        Immediate action is required.

Ramesh Malhotra
                          I bought an A.C. of voltas from Kohli Sales, Jalandhar on 24th April' 2009, and on the purchase he gave us a written record on the bill promising free installation of A.C. and Free Demonstration but till today he didn't send anyone and after the purchase, he stopped attending our call on phone.

We have called many of voltas officials, but the only thing they did was giving us phone no.'s of other authorities with lethargic replies. and not helping us directly.

List of officials we called:

1. Mr. Ajay :[protected]
                          He gave us a phone no. of Ms. Navjot in Jalandhar office.

2. Ms. Navjot :[protected]
                          She said it will cost us extra charges for fiitting and demonstration.
                          She gave us a no. of Mr. Rajesh Sharma in chandigarh office.

3. Mr. Rajesh Sharma :[protected]
                          He contacted someone in Ludhiana's Sales Office and told us that they will take
                          immidiate action, but no reply after that.

After contacting these people, we again called Kohli Sales and this time Mr. Balvinder picked the phone and said that he has no idea that they have given this written note about free installation and demonstrBation.

I am really confused that after buying a product from a good trusted company why am I getting such worst response.

Is there any way I could teach that dealer some manners on how to give a proper service to customer.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely,
                          Ramesh Malhotra
                          Dear Mr. Malhotra,
                          I recently bought the Voltas Vertis plus 1.5 ton for Rs. 18, 800/- (Excluding stabilizer). However as per my survey, all dealers told that the installation charges will be extra depending upon the condition and place of window space supplied. I mean if everything is ready and they have just to put the AC in window they will charge around 200-300. However I must tell that the installation process in Voltas everywhere is so bad (I am in kanpur) that they will simply put in the AC in window (That we ourselves can also do) and run away. This happened with me. I had to call several rtimes the Voltas customercare to get the prob resolved, of course with consumer forum threat to them. PRACTICALLY THE DEALERS ARE JUST SHOPKEPERS SELLING AC LIKE ANY OTHER COMMODITY LIKE SUGAR, ATTA ETC. WITH NO COMMITTMENT AND LIABILITY. Wish you a happy experience with Voltas.
                          Aditya

N.V.RAVI KUMAR
                            I PURCHASED VERTIS PLUS 1.5 TON A.C. THE AC WAS INSTALED AND STABILIZER FITTED ON 22.04.2009. THE PERSONS DEPUTED FOR DEMO (APPEARED UNSKILLED AND MOST UNPROFESSIONAL) VISITED WITHOUT PRIOR INFORMATION AND WERE IN A HURRY TO GET THE SERVICE REPORT SIGNED FROM THE WORD GO. THEY SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO ADD BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE USER MANUAL. THE A.C. GAVE COOL AIR FOR A WHILE IN THE EVENING. WHEN I SWITCHED IT ON AT NIGHT ONLY THE FAN WAS WORKING. NO COOL AIR.

I LODGED A COMPLAINT WITH VOLTAS 25.04.2009. CALL No.09AP240890. THE PEOPLE AT THE OTHER END (PH No. 66628695/98) SAID THAT THE MECHANIC WIITH GIVE A CALL BEFORE COMING.

DID NOT CALL UP NOR TURNED UP
                            CALLED UP AGAIN 26.4.2009.
                            SAID THE MECHANIC WIILL COME AT 7 P.M. ON 27TH. BUT DID NOT TURN UP.
                            LATEST STATUS: CALLED TODAY (28.04.2009) AT 11 A.M. WAS TOLD THAT THE MACHINIC WILL CALL BEFORE COMING AND HUNG UP EVEN BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING.

IT APPEARS THAT BUT FOR THEIR PRODUCT VOLTAS INDIA IS AN UNPROFESSIONALLY MANAGED ORGANISATION. SO MUCH FOR 56 YEARS OF 'SERVICE'.
                            We have purchased Voltas ACs in our office around 14 months before. Apart from that one split ac is not functionining properly. We contacted our local dealer for get it rectified, but he expressed his unablity to repair the same. We couldl not understand as to how to launch the complaint to the Voltas about this faulty air conditioner.

Please communicate in [protected]@kone.com and [protected]@kone.com

With regards
                            Shekhar Hardas
                            Cell no., [protected]

JL Chugh
                              We had bought 6 Nos. of 2-ton split AC from Khanna Aircon, 59, Neelam-Bata Road, Faridabad, Voltas dealer in March, 2008 against our Purchase order No. 1657 dated 21.3.2008. The units were supplied by
                              Khanna Aircon vide their Bill No. 5369 dated 21.3.2008. After installation of one of the ACs, its stabiliser
                              was not working which was taken by them for replacement. Till date, after lapse of one year, stabiliser has not been returned.

Similarly on 9.9.2008, they have taken out PCB plate and display unit from one of the ACs and promised
                              to supply within a week. Sorry to say till date it has not been supplied.

All the relevant documents are available in our office.

May we request Voltas to intervene and get us our ACs back into working condition.

JL Chugh