Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Sun Closed

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail related photos (2204)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Complaints & Reviews

Rajkumar Thangavel
I have ordered Sony power bank through whaaky online shopping. I received that product after one month.when i opened and try to use it. its not working and they sent me defected product. when i try to reach them through mail and customer care, I can't reach them neither mail nor phone call. After that only i recognized they cheated me.

[Jul 21, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whaaky.com is froud site, , , , , , no one purchase any product from whaaky its geniunly froud...people...
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Whaaky.com — No update on status of order for which amount already paid

Sai Santosh6688
    I had placed order via whaaky.com on[protected] via order number S80868309. 3 items have been ordered and entire amount is...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

priyapatole
    I had ordered the product of 5-shirts in June 1st week. But yet i have not received the product. Had also mailed the team twice but no response received. Had tried calling them but again no response received. If they are unable to deliver the product then kindly do refund. Its been 2 months now. I am extremely disappointed with this type of service.

[Jul 19, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

sharmalokesh
      Hi, My order Id is S80871835. I placed my order on 11/07/2015 which was not delivered by the company. After two days I have received a mail from whaaky that your order is not serviceable. Than I have talk to his helpline no. [protected] on dated 14.07.2015 company executive said that your location is non serviceable location. We have transferred the your amount online. But I have not received amount till date. Now their helpline number is not responding, bell rings, transfers call to operator after that phone became not responding. I have mail 2 times at [protected]@whaaky.com but I have not received any revert and response. Whaaky website is still showing order confirmed as well as nonserciceable. while I have check their delivery service before given order. That time website was showing my location serviceable. I have did payment of Rs.699/- for this order by Debit card. Now I am feeling doubt Whaaky`s business practice. Please ensure that I get my refund as early as.

[Jul 18, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by sharmalokesh Jul 18, 2015
      Hi, My order Id is S80871835. I placed my order on 11/07/2015 which was not delivered by the company. After two days I have received a mail from whaaky that your order is not serviceable. Than I have talk to its helpline no. [protected] on dated 14.07.2015 company executive said that your location is non serviceable location. We have transferred your amount online. But I have not received amount till date. Now their helpline number is not responding, bell rings, transfers call to operator, after that phone became not responding. I have mail 2 times at [protected]@whaaky.com but not received any revert or response. Whaaky website is still showing order confirmed as well as nonserciceable. while I have checked their delivery service before given order. That time website was showing my location serviceable. I did payment of Rs.699/- for this order by Debit card. Now I am feeling doubt on Whaaky`s business practice. Please ensure that I get my refund as early as.

tajaspihu
        I have send back 02 nos of MI power bank to whaaky for replacement or refund of the the power banks since these are not found in OK condition. one of the whaaky executive call me and ask for the shipping charges of the courier i have told them that 250 rs charged by the courier and he told me that this 250 rs will be refund to by your mobile recharge and the battery banks also send you back with replace to new one it will take a week time ... till now when almost a month is coming to over neither we get the replacement not refund... Pls do the needfull... i am also attached the image of the mail received by the whaaky.com...

Regarding replacement of refund of my product............

Updated by tajaspihu Jul 28, 2015
        i had recived two battery banks again these are faulty... i am having a request to you kindly refund my amount...
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

deepaksharma161
          This is regarding my Order No: S80792891.initially defective No.of shoes then again I had to courier back and place order for replacement.Confirmed mail was sent me for receive the product & dispatch correct no.of shoe with in 4 working days.Till today here 2 months goes but no.product dispatch by company.As I have complaint before than company sent me this message on[protected] " Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your product has been already dispatched by ECOM courier. We are in contact with logistic team regarding swift delivery of your product. We will ensure that the product will be delivered soon. Our phone lines might be busy as we are attending to other customers in-case your running short on time we request you to drop an email at [protected]@whaaky.com, we are sure to respond within 24hrs. " What action I would take against Company.

dev6277
            My order no is S80846684 from whaaky.com online purchase using creditcard on date 4-june-2015.
            still not recieved my order item.
            I cancelled my order on mobile call them no. [protected] 5 to 6 day ago from current date.
            also I cancelled my order by mail but they do not reply answer my mail
            I mail them 4 to 5 times at [protected]@whaaky.com.
            so please help me to refund my amount.
            I also attach my order detail here.
            my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

neither order item recieve or not refund my payment
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-09 18:47:15
            Problem solved..

[Jul 16, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by dev6277 Jul 20, 2015
            My complaint still not solved and i didn't get my order item or my payment back.
            I want cancel my order and give my payment back from whaaky.com order no. S80846684.
            Thanks for support me consumer complaints.
            I recieved my refund back
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sateeshkumarchilla
              good evening sir/madam i have ordered a product on whaaky.com on 3/05/2015 with order no S80846208 and paid the amount through online payment, up-to now there is no delivery haven't done i have posted a complaint against the whaaky.com on 14/07/2015 and the response which they have send me back is that its its a non-serviceable area to send the ordered product which i ordered and again one of the agent have made a call and promised me to refund my amount in the bank by just taking my account details and he didn't send me any amount up-to now i don't know why these people are playing with costumers like this .. the guys should be punished severely for these type of activities

irresponsible response for the complaint posted

[Jul 15, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sameer1035
                Whaaky.com - money not transfer my account details 1 Review Add a Comment User sameer1035 on Jul 6, 2015 dear sir/madam not transfer money in account.last mail recive 22 jun of whaakky.com. i am continous call & mail but not call pick, not mail revert. plz help me . whaaky Jun 22 to me Whaaky brings to you unique deals at unbelievable prices Dear GIRISH, Order No: S80845831 Product: 3 Trousers & 3 Shirts-PENGUIN This is to inform you that we have received your account details. We would be processing your refund and your cheque will be deposited in your account in 7 business days. Our phone lines might be busy as we are attending to other customers in-case your running short on time we request you to drop an email at [protected]@whaaky.com, we are sure to respond within 24hrs. Thanks & Regards Your friends from Whaaky support whaaky Jun 10 to me Dear Sir/Mam, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can definitely go ahead to do a replacement of the same. As per our replacement policy, kindly send the defective product to the below address. Way2online Retail Private Limited Syed Sajid, No 1-8-319/2, Patigadda Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016 Replacement Once we receive the defective product from you, we will go ahead to do the replacement. Note: 1) The defective product should be dispatched within 4 business days for replacement of the same. 2) Kindly do not forget to mention the order number. Thanks & Regards, Whaaky Team support whaaky Jun 15 to me Dear Customer, Refund has been initiated towards the order No : S80842266 for the amount 1399 Rupees. Kindly Provide the below details... Your name as per Bank record: Bank Name: Ac No : Mobile No : Thanks & Regards Complaint Status [Jul 06, 2015] Whaaky.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint. [Updated by sameer1035 Jul 14, 2015] sir plz tell me mai kya kru mujhe abhi tak koi payment recive nhi hua h .one month hone wala h .product refund kiye hue. mujhe 8 july ko whaaky.com se ye mail recive hua h.meri custmer care se 8july, time 3.17pm par bat hui thi usne answer diya kiya apko saturaday tak payment recive ho jayega . plz sir help me support whaaky <[protected]@whaaky.com> Jul 8 (6 days ago) to me Dear customer, This is to inform you that we have received your account details. We would be processing your refund and your cheque will be deposited in your account in 7 business days. Our phone lines might be busy as we are attending to other customers in-case your running short on time we request you to drop an email at [protected]@whaaky.com, we are sure to respond within 24hrs. Thanks & Regards, Your friends from Whaaky

Gagankhullar
                  I placed Order on[protected]Order No. S[protected], till now Order Or My Payment was not received and i was paid money through net banking on same day. so many E-mails were sent but no reply from whaaky team. Till now i didn't received the order/My Payment, Whaaky contact no is ringing but not answered the call... please do the needful. For furthur please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com or Call Gagandeep Singh [protected]

Not Refund my money

After submitting the complaint, I am getting the fake calls within 2 minutes. They are asking Plz provide your Debit card details. Plz do the needful.
                  The Numbers are
                  +91-[protected]
                  +91-[protected]

Dnyaneshwar Kadam
                    Hello Sir/ Madam My Order No : S80858140 I ordered 18-JUNE-15 Till day To passed 28 Days But Not Yet Dispatch My Product. I Paid by Online . When i Check My Order Status at Whaaky.com it has Shown Preparing To Ship. I attempt Daily minimum 5 Times to Call But Anyone Not Respond .SO Please Aid To Cancelled My Order and Refund My money . This My kindly Request. Regards, Dnyaneshwar Kadam

[Jul 14, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Dnyaneshwar Kadam Jul 15, 2015
                    I am Dnyaneshwar Kadam given Shirts Requirment.Also Payment also done on same day. My Order No.is S80858140 Requirment given in 18.06.2015 but still I have not recieved shirts from you.Awaiting for Your Reply...!!!

Dnyaneshwar Kadam
                    Contact - [protected]

Whaaky.com — refund money which is paid through online payment

sateeshkumarchilla
                      respected sir/madam, i have made an order on 3/06/2015 and up-to now i have not received any order and there is no sign...
                      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

munil kumar mandal
                      My oder no S80867892 . I am very disappointed with the order. I have ordorderd the sony power bank 20.000 mah and you have sent one from MI, 20, 800 mah a different company. Even the one you have sent fails to work. I am very angry about this. I hope the issue is resolved as soon as possible. Either you give me what i have asked for or you refund my money.

powerbank

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

vissu82
                        HI, I placed Order on[protected]:23:02 for Power bank In WHAAKY.COM, till now Order was nmot received and Money also not returned, given so many E-mails but no reply from whaaky team. If am Tracking the order in Whaaky, it shows my order was delivered on[protected]:43:59.0 but till now i didn't received the order, contacted courier team they are also no proper information. whaaky contact no is ringing but not answered the call, it is fraud Company. i need my money return. do need full...

Order not received

[Jul 13, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

pravin kokate
                          Whaaky brings to you unique deals at unbelievable prices Dear Pravin Your Order ID : S80866808 Payment Mode : COD Order Placed on :[protected]:23:07 You have done all the hard work!! Now sit back and relax. We will send you an E-mail and SMS once your order is dispatched to your address. Order Details : S.No Item Name Order No Qty Estimated Dispatch Date Price 1 5 Mens Cotton County Jeans @ 1599 S80866808 1 Ships in 7-10 business days Rs. 1599.0 Shipping Address : Pravin Tg41, near hanuman temple, hanuman pada, mulund colony, (west), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA-400082 Total Amount Rs. 1599.0 SD Cash Redeemed Rs. 0.0 Shipping charges Rs. 0.0 Cash Handling Charges Rs. 0 Payable Amount Rs. 1749.0 address-hanuman pada, near hanuman temple, mulund colony, mulund(w)mumbai40082 .i oderd 5 coton jens pants are not like that which i had seen online and their size was big iam orderd 34 Size and i got 38size and jens quality was very third class please change my jens otherwise return my mony .

diva209
                            Dear Sir As earlier i have registered a complain regard refund and selling fake product . no action taken on whakky.com.. I have ordered a power bank 20000 mAH on 25/5/2015 . More then 1 month I've not received the product . I called whammy customer care n cancelled the product and I got confirmation that my order his cancelled. Amount will b refunded in 2 days . But instead of refund I received the product.. after 2 weeks .which his not in working conditions.and the power bank was 10000 mAH . The product box was opened not sealed and no any papers related to the product.. I have requested them for a refund but they have sent a fake product. Please take an action. For cheating the consumers I.have sent many msg but no reply from whakky

Dear Sir

From Whakky i Got mail regard Refund. they asked me to send the product courier, its almost 2 week that i have couriered the product and sent mail to whakky. but no reply and no amount refunded
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Ansari Asraf
                              Hello Sir/ Madam My order no. S80868418 date: 02/07/2015 from whaaky.com, 5 formal shirt (Koutons) (Rs. 1249) I received product on 11/07/2015 via E-Com courier and i paid money. When i opened courier that is different product which i didnot ordered. So i try to contact whaaky via phone. No one ever answered my call. So i emailed it everyday. They replied my email on 13st July, 2015. Give us snapshot of product you received so i sent them mail.They reply me back that sent us product back we will replace you. I emailed them i want my money back not replacement.

Mismatch my Order
                              Mismatch my Order

Very Nice site

solve this problem

nitin.jain
                                i ordered from whaaky .com and i got delivery of
                                1 shirt is defected out of 5 shift
                                1 shirt is not kouton brand
                                i order 42 size but only 2 shirt is 42 in size rest in different size.
                                Moreover not a single shirt color is matched as it's showing on side.
                                Pls change my defected piece shirt otherwise return my amount.
                                i want my money back but according to company i have to send self shipment to the product on his address with original packing.
                                however i didnt received the product with proper packing then how come i send the proper packing.
                                secondly again why i waste my money to courier it again to hyderabad.

[Jul 12, 2015] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

a s murthy
                                  I had placed an order S80854374 on[protected] for 3 shirts and a pair of shoes offer for Rs.999/-. After a long delay of 1 month and several emails, complaints, I received the above products. On opening the packet I found the cloth material was substandard and shoes were of poor quality. The shirts sized 42 were so small that they would only fit small boys and the quality utterly poor. I am trying to access their site to voice my displeasure but the site does not open. It is a sheer waste of money and case of cheating by Whaaky. I would like a refund of the money paid.

nitin.jain
                                    Dear nitin jain Your Order ID : S80869563 Payment Mode : COD Order Placed on :[protected]:34:10 You have done all the hard work!! Now sit back and relax. We will send you an E-mail and SMS once your order is dispatched to your address. Order Details : S.No Item Name Order No Qty Estimated Dispatch Date Price 1 5 Koutons Shirts S80869563 1 Ships in 7-10 business days Rs. 1099.0 Shipping Address : nitin jain D 501, SPS-2 APARTMENT, OPPOSITE I.M.E. COLLAGE, MAIN G.T. ROAD, NEAR RADHYE SHYAM PARK, SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH-201005 Total Amount Rs. 1099.0 SD Cash Redeemed Rs. 0.0 Shipping charges Rs. 0.0 Cash Handling Charges Rs. 150 Payable Amount Rs. 1249.0 i ordered Pls check my order 2 shirt is defected out of 5 shift 1 shirt is not kouton brand Moreover not a single shirt color is matched as it's showing on side. Pls change my defected piece shirt otherwise return my amount.

fraud company - plying around with the customer

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      unable to update my mobile number on flipkart
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      Homeocare International
                                      NON RECEIPT OF REFUND
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      flopkart is a better name
                                      (8 minutes ago)
                                      account suspended without intimation
                                      (12 minutes ago)
                                      Mahatrafficechallan.gov.in Maharashtra Traffic Police
                                      wrong e-challan received for my bike and actual challan belongs to truck