WickedLeak Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 13, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to WickedLeak

Having problems with WickedLeak?

File a complaint and get it resolved by WickedLeak customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

WickedLeak

WickedLeak Website

WickedLeak Head Office Address

Aditya Villa, Waman Wadi, S.T. Road
Mumbai City District

WickedLeak Phone Numbers

WickedLeak reviews & complaints(60)

As the software of the phone is having a problem, the phone is not booting. As we live in pune, please communicate the service...

The phone is not booting. The software of the phone is having a problem.
Nobody is responding on the customer care number. Please let us know the nearest service centre details (address and contact number) where the handset can be rectified. Trying to go to their website www.wickedleak.org however, the same gets diverted to http://www.equitylion.com/ . Please reply to us on mail id [protected]@tatamotors.com. Looking for your support in the matter.
Jan 21, 2018
Shivanand Purohit's response
Wammy note 4 screen has broken pls can i get the screen
Pls can i have screen for my mobile wammy note 4 my mobile no [protected]

The wickeleak company website is not working... Anyone if tries to searhc website it takes equity lino stock market related website... Customer care number when called it is going to oyo rooms service., seems this company has shut down or there is no service availabel at all. I wanted to do service of my phone as sim slot 1 and sim slot 2 both are not working and i can not use the phone.
    All these chinese originated companies are fooling indians and making big money..
    WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. I am not able to turn on the wamitian 4 mobile phone. I am not able to recharge the phone also. I tried to reset the phone by pressing the reset button at the back side of the phone.
      2. I had purchased the phone online about 8 months back on cod. I don't have the purchase details.
      3. This malfunctioningnhappened about 8 months back (5th feb 2015). Before this i was having problems of hanging of phone which i could reset except the last time.
      4. I did not send the phone because i purchased a new one although i had mailed the problem to the company.
      5. Kindly repair or issue a new set.
      Dear sir/madam
      my cell phone(WICKED LEAK ) WAMMY TITAN 5 is not working in last 4 days
      and nobody tell where is the service center
      kindly help me. I BY the mobile in 14990/- is to costly soplease hehp me

Batry full gayi hai or phone garam ho raha hai i have wammy titan 4 mobile...send me 2 new battry

I am purchased wammy titan 4 last year may 2015. from that time on words its too much of problems. one time i send it back even though problem not rectifying. last 4 days back screen got damaged. i am given complaints through mails for customer support to repair the mobile. there was no response from wickedleak team. please help me.

Reg,
        K. madhu sudhana reddy,
        [protected],
        [protected].
        Nov 02, 2016
        Updated by madhu sudhana reddy
        My wammy titan 4 screen got broken.please provide service centers numbers or give me the information how to repair it.
        While rebooting the phone, at the point below, it takes too much time.

...Android is starting Optimizing app 1 of 1.

Pl help me resolve this issue.
        I want to repair my handset because mobile glass is damge how can i repair tell me my mobile no [protected]

I have purchase a whammy titan5 mobile on 01/12/2015. Before one month do not work no2 sim slot of the mobile and that time i tried to connect with you through mobile phone but all time service is not available reply get from your side. And then. I tried to connect your official web side this is also do not open, now what can i do. Please give me advice.
          WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My wickedleak titan 4 mobile glass broken. Please how to solve my problem. Where is your service center in andhra pradesh. Please send address and phone numbers your service center.
          Plese give me your contact no my mobile touch display not working
          mrityunjay kumar
          [protected]@gmail.om
          My wammy neo 3 handset toucjscreen got damaged, looking for spare since last 6 months if available guide me how to order my email id [protected]@gmail.com. and mob no [protected]

Wammy neo 3 is not catching signal frim the day i bought it... But still till date my wife is using the phone at home with wifi and we never used with a sim but now time has come to take my mobile out from home but the problem is it never shows signal... Always there will be a red cloured cross make... What to do let me know your customer service center near by hyderabad...
            WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My mobile does have issues with Camera, WiFi and gets heated up. Also this mobile does not get any updates and cannot reach out to connect its own website which is now disabled. Such companies must be pulled up and leagally tied.
            Mobile hangs a lot and it's heating, it's downloading application itself. Pls advice what needs to be done get this fixed.
            My Wammy Neo 3 glass is broken and required replacement. Where should I send it for repairs, please?

Order: #004409 placed on[protected]:04:13
              I m using wammy titan octa 3 since[protected]. But now touch pad is getting problem. Unavailability of battery & back cover is also broken. I want to buy it pls tell where can i buy it. And anybody is not repairing the touch pad. So pls repair it. Your website is also not working. Before few days the domain was available for sale. Now showing in maintenance mode.
              Nov 16, 2016
              laddi3388's response
              Sir, I have ordered a Titan 5 Mobile on 27-11-15 and got the mobile on 29-11-15. Upon receive I noticed the Google play is getting crashed when I type a letter on search. I have paid INR 14999.00 to purchase a Wammy Titan 5 Mobile. Contacted Wickedleak, they send a mail to send the mobile back to Mumbai. The wicked leak website says 7 days money back guarantee and free door pick but it was not followed. When I contact them since I got the defective mobile asked for refund they said same mobile will be repaired and send to me. I sent the mobile on my own cost of INR 550.00 Later I asked for a replacement, they refused. Spending so much money and wait for so long I got frustrated. What they promise in their advertisement or in their web site is not followed and cheating. This type of company should be banned in selling of mobiles. I here by request to solve this issue and arrange for refund.I am ready to send back the mobile back to wickedleak if they agree for refund. Thanks Antony
              Nov 22, 2016
              vijayendra deshmukh's response
              I think you are not compete with other co., bcz you are not solving problems of customers. If you give feed back for how to convert in to 4G my mobile hand set is Wammy titan 4
              महोदय जी मैंने एक Wammy Titan 5 का मोबाइल खरीदा था जिसका temple glass टूट गया है जिससे मुझे काफी कटिनाइ का सामना करना पद रहा है कृपा इस फोन का temple glass ठीक करवा दीजिये मेरा मोबाइल नो [protected] / [protected] है

i have a wammy titan 5 mobile phone with 4g support but my phone is not supporting jio sim. when i insert the jio sim the network is not showing.
              so give me solution for this.
              thanking you.
              mohan prasad gautam
              mob :- [protected]
              email:- [protected]@yahoo.com
              Sir my phone software is missing wammy tittan 5 and company site and toll number are closed pls help me
              I am purchased Wammy Titan 4 from you but this hand set is not convert into 4G Pl give who to convert (setting), my mobile No [protected] and mail ID [protected]@yahoo.in I am waiting your reply. And your are not solving problems of customers,

I own and use a Wicked leaks note 3 model for over a year. Now the battery is almost exhausted as the charge does not last for even an hour. I am unable to find replacement battery anywhere around. Please let me know where I can get replacement battery to my email address.at [protected]@gmail.com and oblige.I have to add that I have searched all the local markets as well as all e retailing sites but to no avail and hence this complaint.
                Pl. remove my problem at the earliest

Thank you.
                Sudheer babu R
                WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Mobile battery is not working, Mobile set is not working.

S.D.KARANDE

Dear team
                  I purchased wammy titan 5 octacore smartphone vide order no jirxonpns but mobile is not working from 1/4/16, i tried many time at their mumbai based customer care number but both numbers are switched off, or not picked by any one. I don't know is it intentionally or not, but this is wrong practice. Request you to do needful.

Rajesh bhatia
                  WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I purchased a Wammy one Octa core mobile in Dec.14 and the phone was working till May 16. Suddenly the phone went off. Further I require battery for Wammy 1 and wammy 3. The request sent was not at all answered.purchased a Wammy one vide Order: #005115 placed on[protected]. Now the phone is giving problem as the incoming calls are not audible.
                  I purchased WAMMY TITAN 5 about 7 months back and within 3 months the below touch pad went and now there is some software problems and I am not able to use the mobile.
                  Can you please suggest me what to do as I am very disappointed with it. Is there any way out to get it working?
                  I hope company closed i purchased two titan phones and smart watch now no responce compay phones are diconnected & website closed where we had to approach for service my phone under problem plz let me if anybody can suggest me me contact no [protected] Madhu
                  I do have the same opinion as Madhu N., this company might have closed/shut down. Because I also tried to contact on mentioned phone number... but both numbers are not working.
                  I think this company is FAKE... some strong action to be taken against such practice.

Venkatesh

I returned my cell phone wickedleak wammy titan 5 by registred post on 16.08.2016 to company addressed : wickedleak inc. 1st floor, aditya villa, wadi road, near swastik business park, sion tromba road, chembur-400071 phone - [protected] which purchaged on 5 january 2016 because it's automatically poweroff and not restart again. Please replace or repair my phone and returned me as soon as posible.
                    WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I purchase online wammy Titan 5 phone on 01/12/2015.order number was LQCRBIMXH now this problem is sim2 is not working.then I call to [protected] and [protected].but reply comes out of service from your side.now what can I do to rectify this problem.please reply as soon as possible.

P name wikedleak wommy titan 5

Order no sbwykbdfp

Broken the display and hanging heating problem

I purchased wammy note 3 before 2 year, it was worked for only 6 month then it was not able to charge, not repair by them, written more than 100 mails for free pickup and drop service agreement but didn't receive any reply from their side.

They are just cheating public by selling damage chinese phone, they are purchasing phones in bulk from china which are not even tested.

We must file complaint against them.
                        WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I have Wickedleak wammy neo 3.
                        When I try to power on my mobile appears some words may be written in Chinese Language.
                        So kindly help.
                        What to do now.
                        Plz plz help me
                        I had ordered for WAMMY TITAN 5 mobile ( order reference LQCRBIMXH) on 26 nov 2015 and I received the mobile 0n 01 dec 2015, now problem is SIM2 IS NOT WORKING.And I tried to contact by phone but reply comes from your side that service is not available.(phone number is [protected]. [protected].)now what can i do.

The product (Wammy note 3) was working properly with till date 10/7/2016. A sudden defect occurred on date of 11/7/2016. Product suddenly switched off and now its not getting started though after removing battery and restarting it again.
                          Aug 13, 2016
                          Nivritti's response
                          How to repair? And where repier?
                          Sir
                          I have a wicked leak wammy neo for which the display got corrupted and iam living in Coimbatore. can u let me know where the service center is
                          please give the addressand phone no
                          my email id is [protected]@hotmail.com
                          I also not able to get a battery for the same
                          Display glass brak need to repair Display glass brak need to repair

Mobile hanging, overheating and fast discharging

My wammy titan 5 is not charge and no wake up. Its my new mobile i have mail you many time but no reply from your side my 16000/- rupees is waste if you are a human then follow ur promise. You give warranty and not give service i orderd you water proof mobile but you give me wrost moBile now its not working. I have problem with my mobile since i buy it. And i mail also for that but thay are asking every time my order number and do nathing they have maintion i website to provide door to door service to custemer but now they not responding help me
                            Jun 12, 2016
                            Updated by upendra195
                            they havent content number and no service point.
                            I allredy informed to customer care but they are not responding carrectly

I had purchased wammy titan 5 octacore smartphone from your site on the nov 15 the order number: vgymgalys order date: 11/09/2015. I had launched a first complaint on 18 dec 2015. Problem is not charging & screen is blank when incoming calls. When i had purchased this phone you people told me the free lifetime pick & drop the phone if there is any problem found in the phone. But you people not follow your own promises. I had couriered the phone myself, my consignment shipment no. V27600538 through dtdc express on march 09, 2016 @ 1950 hrs amount rs. 962/-. And also write the problems which i found
                              1. Screen is getting blank automatically any time.
                              2. When incoming call phone received then the icon of the phone receiving is disappear. This problem was automatically solved itself.
                              3. Now the 3rd problem is that 2 days i got my phone was dead (Phone charged about 100%). After a struggling with start problem when the phone starts after a 2 days. Then one more problem starts about the charging issue. Phone was charged only approx 30% on whole night.
                              4. Charger & cable also is not working.
                              After that company repaired the phone and i got the phone without the charger & cable. And i had called the company about my charger & cable, and also refund of my courier charges. They told me there is a internal issues is going on our company and after that we will send you the charger & couier charges refund. But the till date i am not getting any time. The website is down & phone is temporarily down.
                              Now the major problem is that my phone is totally dead (Phone is in warranty period). With in the six months lots of problem i faced. So tell me the solution now. Where is i go now?

My contact number is [protected]

Dear Sirs,
                                I had purchased Wammy neo 3 from your company on 18/08/2015.

I have a problem in my phone.it is not starting up after pressing power button.
                                only display of wammy neo 3.it does not going forward.
                                Let me know what to do next ?
                                how can i get my phone repaired?
                                who and how my phone will collected from my home?
                                Plz reply on urgent basis.
                                Wammy itan 4 touch not working .can u send me touch

I have purchased wammy note 3 from wickedleak 6 months back. I have tried to contact wicked leak customer care to get the details of my phone issue as the screen need to be replaced due to damage. Every time switched off, no reply mail from their side. Even the website is not functioning to check the alternatives to drop a request. Kindly provide the details of contacting the Wickedleak customer care. I have touch panel problem & not available in market. Request to you pls arrange a touch panel for my handset & update to me on [protected].
                                  WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Wammy Titan 5 Octacore Smartphone on 16/01/2016. it was functioned by producing over heat. The battery was not functioned from 17/05/2016. When using battery bank, the phone working is normal and the heat genaration is very high. Moreover I also purchased the original flip cover in to cost of Rs 1450/-. I am not satisfied for this smortphone
                                    So I request you to refund the amount as earlist as possibe and mail the procudure for return the handset to you
                                    I purchased the smartphone for only the titan (TATA) reputation.
                                    WickedLeak customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased wammy note 3 from wickedleak 11 months back.. since I found the company has used 2 files to show fake specs that is changeram.xml and agold_cheat_evaluating_software.xml to show 2gb of RAM.. i reported the issue and as per their confirmation to proceed with refund I sent it back almost 10 months ago till now they haven't refunded my money.. they r telling that I have spread wrong information about their products.. they have taken back the mobile and not refunding my money... they r not even responding to my calls and mails.. please help me and poor customers from this kind of fake companies.. if you need any details, u can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.