Woodland Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Woodland related photos (693)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Woodland Complaints & Reviews

bishnoishiv
i have ordered for Mtv aviator sunglasses+woodland leather wallet combo,by order no. 985976.when i received the parcel and opened it,i felt looted or cheated. there was a raxene wallet instead of leather one and a fiber sunglass was there instead o[censored]v pro Mtv aviator.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Woodland — loose stitching

ankush Abrol
    Sir / Mam,
    I have purchase a Shoe Costing Rs. 4500/- from your company outlet in Jammu (Aero Club) Residency Road.
    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

ramesh3538
    i purchased a shoe from woodland showroom kollam on[protected],but now complaint is both pair sole is getting remove from shoe and the shoe lase bucle as been removed fro shoe . last 7years iam using wood land product this is the first time i am getting complaint please replace the shoe and give me a new one as early as possible.

WOODLAND — shoe Lies buckle complaint

I bought a new wood land shoes in Woodland showroom in vytilla before 8 month. But its buckle has came-off. Its used low quality metal. I went to show room and register a complaint. Sales man told to me after 1 week get product and should contact to me. Then after 2 month no response in their side and i went to shop, asked about complaints and they told to me its out of stock. Then i would raised to shop manager and he told to me its manufacturing stopped. No way to getting product. How i used that shoe without lies buckle.

Please say advice to me " In this situation how i buy a product from Wood land showroom ".
    Contact : [protected]@gmail.com

ojaswi1093
      sir, myself srivastava your woodland shoe customer from lucknow up is facing problem regarding shoes it got damaged from front and i have purchased this on 10.11.2011 but i miss my receipt of purchase and woodland of east end waves mall lucknow . and the shop mangers are not concerning my problem .
      kindly please help me on this issue n make shoe change and provide me the copy of my bill.
      thanks.
      ojaswi srivastava
      76, prakash lok colony
      indiranagar
      lucknow.
      mob. no. [protected]

Manish.iet04
        I want to bring to your notice that I have purchased a pair of G 23777N Green 41 footwear from Andheri West Showroom,Mumbai on 23rd October 2011. Within this 3 month o[censored]sage shoes have started getting torned from stitching of the sole.

Outlet person asked me to submit the shoes for one month for the repair. Request you to either refund/Replace woodland shoes as the retailer is not ready to repair the shoes within a weeks time.

Please do the needful.

Details of the outlet:

TIN NO: [protected]V DT 01.04.2006

Earthiline Apparels Pvt.Ltd.

Shop No.3, Manu Bharti Co. Op. So.

Plot No. 212, S.V. RD, Andher-W

Woodland Shoes — sole torn within month

i had bought WOODLAND SHOES dated 20/10/07 TIN NO:[protected] V DT.01.04.06 at price of RS 2395 from M/S EARTHLINE APPARELS PVT LIMITED,WOODLAND STORE,SHOP NO.3,4,5&6,SONY SHOPPING CENTRE,BORIVALI WEST,MUMBAI.
        I would like to inform you that sole of my shoes get torned within one month.when i went to showroom and asked for replacement on date 14/11/07 they told me that it is not replacable and has to be sent to workshop for repairing.
        If someone is paying money for goods it should be worth enough now for me woodland is worst company which can not be trusted.
        I purchased this shoe from Delhi(South Ex) in March and in September it Got Some promblem(the sole from Inside got Uneven, it was giving discomfort While wearing it), I decided it to give it for repair, but it was for no avail, thay kept shoe for 45 day, thrice they got shoe repair but they are not able to repair it, right now i'm just helpless, i really don't know what to do, it has been only 8 months since i have purchased shoe, I ahve spend 2400 rupee to puchae that shoe.

daleepsingh
          i had purchased two pairs of footwear from AERO CLUB Woodland StoreShop No.12&13,Mansarovar Comp M.P.Nagar Bhopal vide article no.GC 0817110& GC 0818110 TOBCCO&BLACK 44 footwears.One i started wearing but found that its not comfortable thus i did not start using second one &kept that as brought from the store.as i am a reguler user of the brand its my request to get me replace on paying the defrential cost if any.

jaspreet992000
            I have purchased Footwear (TN no. [protected]) from Woodland ShowRoom patiala (address-Aero Club Bhupindra Rd. Patiala) on 23/01/2012. But after 10 days there was some defect in the footwear. The same is shown at the showroom and submit them for repair. Still 9 days has been passed but I didn't get my footwear back. Please look into the matter.
            The snap shot of repair slip is attached with this mail.

my email-id jaspreet.[protected]@vodafone.com
            contact no. [protected]

Woodland/footwear — Article damaged during repair by the company

Purchased at: Woodland - Great India Place, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
            Case: The article was given for repair (only pasting) and it was returned further damaged.
            Appeal: Refund or exchange with new article

sanji67
              Dear Sir / Madam,

I purchased one pair of woodland shoe from JYOTHI FOOTWARE but within one year the bottom part of only one shoe started to damaged and completely damaged .

the seller not responding on subject.

Please provide me justice.

The seller details...

JYOTHI FOOTWARE
              GOLE BAZAR , RLY MARKET
              POST : KHARAGPUR
              DIST : MEDINIPUR WEST
              STATE : WEST BENGAL

Thanks & regards,

Sanjiv A.K
              My name is Pushpendra A. Pandey working with an ITES company in mumbai.On Oct 10th '09 I purchased a shoe from a woodland showroom located at Metro junction in kalyan.Within one week after wearing the shoe it started loosing its pasting.I approached the showroom manager and he assured me that he will have this problem fixed by sending that shoe to the maintanance department.I collected my shoe after 15 days and after not even wearing it for 2 days it started giving me the same problem.
              It is very unfortunate that i m facing this issue from the brand like woodland which has good presence in shoe industry.The purchase reciept no. is 2528 and the repair reciept no. is 75.
              Kindly look in to this matter at your earliest convenience and let me know the solution for the same.

Thanking you.

Sincere regards,
              Pushpendra A. Pandey
              I bought a woodland shoe,
              With in a month I found discomfort in the shoe. I thought may be the shoes are new that could be the reason behind. I continue wearing but after a while I feel that there is a problem in the shoes. I went to showroom and explained the problem.
              They kept the shoe for a month long, and returned back to me, said the shoes are perfect now.
              After a weak I was going to Singapore. I wore the same shoe there. It creates so problem there. I had to buy another shoe for emergency.
              Thankgod this time it was not woodland.
              I came back to india and submitted the shoe again to the showroom.
              Now they are saying we cant do anything thing, the shoes warranty is over.
              I told them it was with you for months. You are not counting them.
              Say no to woodland. They became worst now.
              They no more sell the quality product.
              Ibad ur rehman
              New delhi
              Try this link for Online shopping. It is having wide range of items(like Jewelary, furniture, shoes, web hosting, chocolates, hand bags and many more)
              www.funandshop.com

bothra.sahil
                Sir
                i gave my shoes for repair which i purchase two months back from woodland stores of M.I. ROD JAIPUR.
                I given it for repairs on 19th nov. 2011 n stores person told me to repair it in one month n today is 9th jan., almost two months have been passed
                i called them many at times , went to there store too, bt not had a positive response.
                please take some quick actions.

wood land store(aero club)
                shop no. 284/1 near panch batti
                M.I. ROAD JAIPUR-302023
                I HAVE PURCHASED A PAIR OF SHOE FROM YOUR WOODLAND SHOWROOM CHAURA BAZAR LUDHIANA (PUNJAB) IN 2011.AFTER 4-5 MONTHS PASTING OF ONE SHOE UPSET I APPROCH TO THE SHOW ROOM .THEY DONE IT O. K.I THANKS THEM.BUT AFTER ONE MONTH I NOTICE STICHING OF ONE SHOE UPSET AND ONCE AGAIN I APPROCH SHOWROOM, THEY TOLD ME IT WILL BE DONE BY COMPANY ITSELF.I GAVE THEM THE BOTH SHOES AFTER ONE MONTH THEY RETURN MY SHOES BY GIVING EXCUSE IT CAN NOT BE DONE BECAUSE THIS PAIR OF SHOES ARE DAMAGED AND EXPLAIN ME I HAVE NOT WEAR THIS PAIR REGULARLILY.I SURPRISED TO HERE THEM BECAUSE I RECENLY PURCHASED ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOE AND SALESMAN SUGGEST ME TO WEAR BOTH PAIR REGULAR OTHERWISE THE SOUL OF THESE SHOES WILL BE DAMAGED.TELL ME IT TRUE.IS IT POSSIBLE I SHOULD WEAR THESE PAIR SHOE WHEN I AM SLEEPING.SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OF MY FIRST PAIR OF SHOE AND REPLACE IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
                R K NARULA
                BANK OF BARODA
                CLOCK TOWER
                LUDHIANA

[protected]@gmail.com

Jai Vyas

I have purchased Woodland shoe on 27th November 2011 from Kalyan Metro Mall,

I have weared it next day and i found that the left shoes is not comfortable and move down. So again i went to show room asked them to resolve this or give me replacement of same model or else any different model but they are not agreed to change it. I am spend and lot money for purchased and i am not satisfied with this product. Now i want to change it in any how.

So kindly suggest what i need to do for the same

Shoes Details are below:-

Woodland Product Code: GC-0232106 KHAKHI

Jaiprakash Vyas
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  i purchased woodland sandal on july month 2013. but the product was damaged in 5 months only. the sole torn out and the leather of the sandal was detached even the leather was getting cracks. i gave for repair the replaced sole fven for that also i paid money. but it was no use again it damaged so hardly it came 8 months for me.

Jai Vyas

I have purcshased Woodland Product Code: GC-0232106 KHAKHI from Kalyan Metro Mall,

I am also facing fitting problem from the next day i have purchased, after wearing shoe more then 2 hours pain is getting started on my left leg.

I had given for repairing but still there is same problem, i haven't faced such type of issue before that with any brand even with woodland.

Jaiprakash Vyas

Fitting Problem

prasad.dingankar
                      I have purchased woodland shoe withe article no 5273 (@ Rs.2495/-) on 4the Dec. 2011 from Aero club, woodland store, shop no 109, ISCON Mall, Surat.
                      I used thee shoes on my trip to Poona on 5the night to reach Poona on 6the Dec 11 morning. while removing thee shoe I found theat thee, inner sole of thee shoe is not sticked to thee bottom sole & is coming out while removing thee shoe from thee foot.
                      Then on 11the of Dec. 11, I went to thee same store for Replacement. The owner/manager refused to replace, instead gave me back thee shoe after applying thee adhesive. Again I went home wearing thee shoe, to found theat thee sticking is not proper & thee inner sole is coming out. So on 18the Dec. 11 I again deposited thee shoe back to aero club. Till date have neitheer received thee replacement nor a single call from thee supplier regarding thee status of thee faulty shoe.
                      Kind Regards
                      Prasad

alpeshnshah
                        Sir, I had purchased Woodland Shoes from M/s AEROCLUB WOODLAND STORE , LT Road, Borivali West, Mumbai - 92. of Rs.2795.00 on 22/10/2011, and with in one month inside leather part is damaged, I had lodge complaint with Borivali Showroom from where I had purchased. and I had given Shoes for Replace on 03/12/2011. but He has told me that Replacement is not possible, Repair work will be done and for that we have to sent at Delhi Offiice. and He has given Promise that, You will get Shoes after repair with in 15 days. But till date I have not recd the same from him. I had sent So many mail and personally visited to Borivali West Branch. Till date I have not recd my shoes from him. I can say After sales service of WOODLAND is very Poor. They have no Courtesy to give reply by phone or by Mail.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

manishjithender
                          I had purchased a pair of Woodland shoes with leather laces from one of the showrooms at Trimulgherry. But in a few weeks the laces were torn and when I went back to the shop for a replacement they said they can't do it. Si I told them I was willing to buy new laces. But they said they don't have any. If they didn't have the laces why did they sell the shoes to me? I enquired in other Woodlands outlets and I was told that those particular shoes were not being manufactured anymore. If that was the case then why didn't they tell me about it. I asked them if they sell laces seperately and they said yes. If I had known that they were simply trying to get rid of the shoes then I would never have bought them.

I would really appreciate if someone helps me with this. I am willing to pay for the laces.

you can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com and my cell # is [protected]

Manish.

resing
                            Dear Sir/Mam,

Hello and good day. I introduce myself as a customer of the products of your organization. I had purchased a pair of footwear from your Colaba branch on September 10, 2011 (Bill No.: 4524) at 25% discount. I was given a guarantee card for a minimum time of 90 days from the date of purchase.

However the footwear had completely worn off within 45 days. The pasting had opened and leather had started peeling. I took this footwear at the Thane branch on October 24, 2011 and enquired if they could address the issue. They kindly agreed to follow up and did the needful. I went to collect my footwear yesterday evening. I was asked to take a replacement to which I agreed. I picked up the same pattern as the earlier one since that was the only one which I had liked and there was either way not much choice.

However, the personnel at the shop asked me to pay Rs. 300/- saying that this is extra cost of the footwear over what I had paid. I tried reasoning with them to either return the money or give me an identical footwear in exchange of the faulty one that I had been sold. They did not agree to this request on the grounds that it is against their rules.

I now seek your intervention with the following queries: I purchased the footwear for a certain price which I thought was reasonable after the discount. Why am I being penalised for a faulty product for no fault of mine? If the cost at the time of purchase would have been the current price, I may not have opted for it. This is like taking customers for a ride!

Yours is a reputed organization and I do not expect this kind of behaviour and attitude from your staff. Please intervene in this matter at the earliest convenience and do the needful.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you and with sincere regards,

Rekha S. Singhal

N. P. Marg, Matunga
                            Mumbai - 400 019
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

bhupesh5599
                              I have purchased one pair of woodland shoes on 20/11/11. model no. GB0738109A KHAKHI 43 FOOTWEAR, from woodland showroom at patiala Aero club. in Omax mall patiala. it has lost its pasting on 23/11/11. I have spent 3595 on shoes. Please help me.

pasting problem
                              pasting problem
                              I have purchased a pair of formal woodland shoes which i have hardly used in three months time but the pasting goes off.When i approached the delaer dealer told that it can be repaired but if i am paying premium for the brand name then i never think of compromise. i simply want replacement of the same and company should provide the replacement instead of repairing without any hesitation to avoid the spoiling of brand value and customer attrition.

Sidhartha

mkishore29
                                My Self “Kishore Kumar Maddipatla” working with “Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd” as “MANAGER –QA”.
                                I had a purchase woodland shoes having article code: G 4092, S-40 (khaki), from Aero club M/S: Wood land Stores, Dwarakanagar, Vizag on 23/01/2011.
                                I am the Woodland customer since 2005 on wards, using most of the articles (i.e valet, belt, jackets, shoes etc.) of wood land.
                                with that confidence i did a mistake that i didn't checked while purchasing of above said shoe pair. there is a damage in stitching.
                                right leg shoes doesn't have the stitches around the back side logo.
                                Recently i saw that and given for repair at same shop on 22/10/2011.
                                from that day on wards i called more than five times, but there is no proper information from the shop keeper and also he said that it is not possible to stitch as like original.
                                this damage was not happened during usage. initial it self stitches were not there.
                                because of this type small things people should not loose their confidence on the brand.
                                requesting you Pl. look into this matter and do need full.
                                Thanks in advance for your support.
                                I had use about 6 pairs of woodland series….but I had never face such problem…this time I caught…but not getting proper response. Can you help me in this matter?
                                Thaks & Regards,
                                Kishore Maddipatla
                                Cell :+[protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Dalbeer Singh
                                  I have purchase Woodland shoes on date[protected] Bill no. 8618) from Agro Club Woodland Store. Salli road, Opp - Patel Chonk -Pathanko.But this shoes damage with lather defect. I do complante on this store and my complaint no is 217/PTK.
                                  Today I do telephonic discuss store manager, But he says that you can receive 60% amount of this shoes. But this is company miniature mistake. I have no need of this amount. Please send to me my old shoes. After this I will take my own step.

sumeetpattnaik
                                    Dear Recipient,

I have been a regular user of Woodland shoes for last 7-8 years. But never had have such issues related to quality.

In August 2011, I bought a new pair of Woodland shoes with the following details:
                                    MRP - 2595/-
                                    Colour - Khaki
                                    Manufacturing date - April 2011
                                    Article No. - G23777N
                                    Purchased from: Shop No 13 & 35, Upper GR FLR, Wing B Jewel Of Pimpri Complex, Opp. PCMC Bldg, Pimpri, Pune - 411018.

The shoes have been worn for a total ten times in moderate temperature conditions and for regular usage. But surprisingly the sole has started coming off in the front and the back side of both the shoe (Ref. the photos attached). Due to some official engagements I could not approach the dealer and mend it at personal expense which lasted for few more days, now again It has started loosing the adhesive.

It is a really disgusting case for the brand name and the hefty amount charged for the quality Woodland is providing to its customers.
                                    I do not have a copy of the invoice with me as after purchase I did not feel it necessary to keep the bill safely for any future use and especially like the one here. In future if I ever happen to buy any woodland product, I would definitely make sure to retain the bill in case I again come across such problem.

But at least after such a lot of problem, harassment and dissatisfaction, I request you to kindly look into the matter and have it sorted at the earliest possible.

An early and favourable response is highly solicited.

Sumeet Pattnaik

Inferior quality and defective shoes from Woodland
                                    Inferior quality and defective shoes from Woodland

NAVNAM
                                      When I visited Chennai in the month of September 2011, I bought an Woodland sandal No.GS 4016 KHAKI 42 footwear from Woodland store (M/s AERO CLUB - Madley Road, T Nagar, Chennai 17) vide bill No.3664 dated 11th September 2011. The MRP was Rs.2,195/- and the price paid by me after discount was Rs.1,535/-. After wear for just only one-and-a-half month, the sole of both the sandals came off. I am a regular customer of Woodland Products and my belief till date was that the product manufactured by that multinational company is of high quality. But after using this particular product my belief was belied.

Now, my request is that either make arrangements to replace the defective sandal with a new one or refund the money at Thiruvananthapuram.

My Mobile Number is [protected]. Email ID [protected]@gmail.com.

Looking forward for your reply, thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                        water supply problem
                                        (1 hours 8 minutes ago)
                                        Citrus Payment Solutions
                                        Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                        (1 hours 10 minutes ago)