Xiaomi India
Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

Xiaomi India Customer Care

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

Maine redmi note 10 mi.com se book kiya tha mobile kharab nikal gaya to replacement kiya
Mai chahta hu ki mujhe refund mile maine replacement wala product abhi open ni kiya h
Kya mujhe refund milega

I am a customer of Redmi's 20. Your "Ravinder Kumar" employee of your company's Customer Service Center...

I buy redmi note 10 on 16 march after that i suffered lot. I go to mi service center but they refuse to change my phone or refund. This is the worst phone ever I purchased this phone have hang problem many website not open camera issue and many other I completely dissatisfied with this

*DATE -14 march, 17 February, 28 December and many more dates of this incident. service center can't resolve this problem.br...

I am not able to check-in in my Get Apps account.
      When I click on Check-in it shows something wrong with your account

Also
      I am not able to redeem products at stock timing
      About Get Apps

I'm unable to open hdfc bank loan assist application in my phone, so kindly take immediate action to open hdfc bank loan assist application I'm my phone.
        Below screen shot attached
        Regarding bank app not working
        Mar 27, 2021
        Updated by Baral Ashok
        I'm tried and complaint to bank from 4 months but still not able to open hdfc bank loan assist application
        My phone details.Redmi, version 7.1.2
        Please take immediate action to open hdfc bank loan assist application

I ordered Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor on[protected] on crowdfunding. Product shipped on[protected]. The product is used for 10-15 times only. Now the product is fail to pump air outside. I went to Mi Service Center Davangere for repair. They told that product covers only warranty and we are not repairing the Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor and spares also not available for this product. If so, why Mi introducing such products to market when service not available for this type of products.

I am really frustrating with Xiaomi's Get Apps because it never updates it's Prizes Listed whether it's 10 AM or 3 PM. By the way Xiaomi always say that Prizes listening updates daily at 10AM and 3PM. But it's still not, it's really frustrating me each and every morning as well as Afternoon.
            MI never updates its Getapps Prizes
            Mar 26, 2021
            Updated by Kasif Kashif
            Still not respond. Why?
            Still the problem is same with Mi Getapps. It's just a ridiculous manner.
            It is still not listening and avoiding My Complaint.
            Not a favourable response or step taken by so-called Xiaomi India.

As I have taken MI note pro on 17.03.2021 at Indira Nagar branch, Bangalore. The person by name salman told me that we are sending the bill by mail. Almost one week over till now I have not receive the GST bill/Normal bill even after regular follow up with the person.
              Please take necessary action and do the needful.

Srinath

I have recently purchased Redmi 8A dual phone from Amazon India. Within 15 days of purchase, my phone started giving me a...

Had ordered Redmi 9 from the Mi store app on 9th March and the product delivered to me on 10th March was a stone. There was no box of the phone in it. Even the invoice doesn't has IEMI number
                Order no [protected]

Would require a refund for the product.
                Product delivery is fraud

I have purchased 40 inch mi tv from offline mi store m/s. Mobile mart (Parimal), bhavnagar, gujarat on 27/10/2019 vide invoice no. Gst-p-01608 and arrange the payment through HDFC debit card.
                  As per the scheme Rs. 1800/- requires to refund though payment made through HDFC. More than one and half year passed, but refund of Rs. 1800/- yet to received.
                  you are requested to please check your data and arrange the payment at the earliest.

Dear sir/madam,
                    I'm facing the below issues:

1. I'm unable to find the storage for dual apps in file manager.

2. I'm unable to find the sd card files in Gallery app.

3. I'm unable to set the custom wallpaper and I'm getting the error as file format is not supported eventhough it is a .jpg format.

Please rectify the above issues at the earliest.

YouTube
                      Some video that records in horijental by mobile not showing.
                      You tube
                      Mar 14, 2021
                      Updated by राजेश तंवर
                      You tube not showing.

Mobile which I bought has various issues like motherboard fault, display issue and software bug.

I have sold mi tv 4x 55 inch tv in my store and booked for installation on[protected] till now they have not response to...

25622/[protected]] I'm facing issue in my mi smart tv, the picture quality is not good as expected from mi, it cost me nearly 40 thousand rupees but in result I'm getting such a bad quality of video . From- [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobile number [protected],

This is vikram ganesh verma, m using redmi note 9 pro max, on my phone there is a blue patch on the display, i already raised a complaint regarding this to the service center which is located in ghatkopar east they are not giving any response what should I do ?

I purchased your handset on 24th November 2020. However on 2nd March 2021 it became so hot and non-working. I approached your authorised service centre. However failed to rectify the issue. Now it became non working and useless. Hence retake the same and provide me a new one as per your warranty policy.

Can we use poco m2 pro mobile tyep c to 3.5mm audio jeck