Xolo Customer Care

India - 201301

Mobile:
Mobile:

Awesome

Xolo related photos (443)

Xolo Complaints & Reviews

Shailendran K
I
have purchased one mobile phone
handset XOLO Q 500 in the month
of January 2014.From the month of mid February the phone started giving
troubles such as fast battery drain out, cell broadcast (Despite force stop
from setting menu) and getting non responsive during the use.

Hence
the same was submitted to your authorized service center on 11.03.2014 at Mumbai, whose address is as under:

F-1

Floor, 3RD Mathe,

Mumbai-220004

No[protected]

All
the above reported complaints were conveyed to your authorized service center
mentioned above. The copy of the complaint receipt is enclosed herewith for
your ready reference. It was initially committed that the instrument will be
handed over after due repairing to me with in the span of one week. Accordingly
I contacted the center on 20.03.2014 for getting the repaired instrument back.
However on that day it was informed that it is under repair.

Since then I am following the matter with the service centre
regularly, however every time it is
informed that mobile instrument is still under repair. Till date I haven't
received my repaired mobile set yet. The same is also conveyed to XOLO
customer care on email and by phone.

From
above incidence it is quite clear that service center are not offering proper
services to mobile users and thereby causing great inconvenience. I am really
cursing the day when I purchased this phone and cursing the person who had
suggested me this brand. The same needs to be looked into urgently

[Apr 21, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2014
Dear Mr.Shailendra Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 21.08.2014. regarding XOLO Smartphone Q500. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

kirten mehta
    I purchased a XOLO company cell phone on August 8, 2013. In starting of March the battery became swollen and due to this the phone stopped working. It has been around 45 days now and I have been to many service stations of XOLO that the people of XOLO tell me to go but I am not getting any proper answer as to when will I get a new battery. No one is helping and so please look into this matter seriously and please result in me getting a new battery. They don't give me straight answers as to when the new battery will come. So please help me and I am really tired and fed up!!!

[Apr 16, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by kirten mehta Apr 16, 2014
    PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND IF NOT I WILL TAKE THIS TO CONSUMER COURT!!!
    Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2014
    Dear Mr.Mehta Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 16.04.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
    Did you received battery ? Because i have same problem with battery.
    No i still have not

phone not work well

i had purchase a phone but it is not working i had given to service centrebut they are giving me a another phone 6000 but that is not working and given another phone it is not working also . they are not giving any response.

about phone call

My xolo one cannot show the display of phone call whenever call will come it's starts ring but do not show the display please accept this problem to solve it

Sunil Kumar 'Neo'
      Hi, my Name is Sunil Kumar. I bought a Xolo A500s IPS on 19th of March. The phone has already started to give a Lot of problems by Getting switched off every now and than. Once the phone gets switched off automatically, its takes minimum of 4 hours to get on again and i have tried every alternate way the customer care told me but in vain. This is continuing from past 4 days and now i Am facing a lot of problems as i got only one phone. Customer care executive informed that it will be repaired And given but i asked for replacement which they are not ready to give. If the phone was old than i would have agreed for repair but since its not even been a month i am looking forward for replacement. Please see to my problem as i am student and Cant Afford for a new phone and i have no guarantee on the service centre as they wont give the phone back in time. Please help me..

[Apr 12, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2014
      Dear Mr.Sinil Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 12.04.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone A500S IPS. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

Bhavesh Kaushik
        I am Bhavesh Kaushik resident of 20, Yati Nagar, Hansi, Hissar, Haryana. My elder brother Bhagwan Kaushik was criticaly ill and in ICU so I had to go to Mumbai, en route my old phone started malfunctioning so I purchased a new phone XOLO A500S from Gourav Telecom (shop No.1064) in Bawana, Delhi and after that boarded my flight to Mumbai.
        I had to switch off my phone during the flight period. After landing in Mumbai I tried switching on my new Xolo Phone but it wouldn't start. I plugged in charging then too it wouldn't start. I Dialled Xolo Customer Care and talked to their customer care executive Sneha who advised me to go to borivali Xolo Care centre. I did that and they declared the phone dead and made a DOA letter for replacing bthe phone.
        Then yet again I called customer care and executive Amrit told me, you bought the phone from Delhi so you would be able to change it in Delhi only.I called up Gourav Telecom and he replied "your DOA is from Mumbai you will get the replacement there".
        I am submitting this complain as I am very much frustrated with XOLO Company and Gaurav Telecom.
        they both have caused me mental as well as financial grief.Please address my complain and help me find justice as I as a consumer had just paid the full amount and bought a handset with expectation of catering my needs in emergency at such critical times.

The product details are :-
        Model -XOLO A500S IPS
        IMEIE :[protected]

Shop Address : Gaurav Telecom, 1064, Opp.Subzi Mandi, Kanjhawala Road, Bawan, Delhi-39.

[Apr 09, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2014
        Dear Mr.Bhavesh Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 09.04.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone A500S IPS. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
        Really Poor service by Xolo. Customer care guys don't know where is the service centers are located. They just read the script.
        Very poor/ shabby service centers, looks like street side vendor (in kolkata).
        Service center guys don't know about the parts/ price/ specification. Just like Chinese handsets. Infact they are much better (the Chinese handset).
        My phone was under warranty thought they were charging Rs. 2500/- for replacing LCD, anf funniest part this phone cost 6.5k (online) now. Infact the main glass is ok, it was automatically cracked while listening music. I din't bothered much while the set is getting hotter in times, I felt that was the reason of lcd crack.

I will never reccomment anybody to buy XOLO products.

VishalU
          I have purchased ‘Xolo-Q700i- SR. No: [protected]’ model on 18/01/2014 from Telephone Shoppee-Pune-India. Due to screen damage I submitted the handset at Xolo authorized care center in Pune, “Sai-Computers & TeleShoppee-Pune-India” to repair it.[on 12/03/2014]. I was told that I need to change screen & touch pad and will be charged 4K for the same, also it would take around 5-7 days to get the parts. Now it has been almost a month still I haven’t got my handset back. Each time I call to this care shoppee, I am asked to wait for more 4-5 days on the reason that 'the part haven’t arrived yet from Delhi'. So now I want some queries to get clarified from the care. · Why does it take so long to get the required mobile parts to be available from Delhi? · How Xolo or related Care Centers will compensate such kind of irritation and nuisance/inconvenience experienced by the me. · Are those parts are really that much fragile/delicate that it is taking so much time to be delivered or it’s the care’s fault that they haven’t contacted/followed up with Xolo on the time? · Does Xolo really care for their Customer’s Satisfaction? · With this kind of service does Xolo want their business to be get settled in India?

[Apr 08, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2014
          Dear Mr.Vishal Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 07.04.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q700i. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
          Very poor/ shabby service centers, looks like street side vendor (in kolkata).

I will never reccomment anybody to buy XOLO products.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

HiteshPatel12
            I have bought Xolo opus q1000 on 2/1/2014. on 26/2/2014, without any reason there is Lines in Display. And LCD is blinking. I went to service centre on 27/2/2014. I give it to them. After 19 days I called in customer care they told me that my phone is in process and estimated date was 16/3/2014 but why phone is not delivered. And told me to call after 2 days. on 26/3/2014, i called again to customer care, I got same answer and estimated date is 28/3/2014. But he does not know why it becomes late. They also do not know service is done or not. Today, 28 march, I called again. They told me that phone is not repaired because parts are not available. But estimated date is 28/3/2014. If you want to check, I am providing my IMEI no [protected]
            i asked them If you are not able to repair my phone then issue new phone to me.
            I am very dissatisfied with your customer care and service.

[Mar 28, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by HiteshPatel12 Apr 07, 2014
            My complain is resolved my main company
            Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2014
            Dear Mr.Patel Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 28.04.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q1000 OPUS. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
            This is naval pandey and I had purchased XOLO A700 mobile on 22/03/13 from ghatkopar. Few months ago my mobile got switched off and it's main power on/off button stop functioning and mobile became completely dead, so i had submitted my mobile to Macro mobile center ( Add - S-29, "A", Prime mall, IRLA Road, Vile parle(W), Mumbai Pin Code:400056, Landline Nos:[protected] Center Manager:Mr. Shahbaaz) on 01/03/2014 and they assured me that my problem will get resolve within 15 working days and today its over a month and still haven't got any reply from them.

Whenever I tried to call them usually they are not picking call and sometimes when they picked the call then got same reply from them again and again that sir your service is still in progress, is this hell and worst kind of service is providing by you.

What a kind of service is providing by XOLO service center this is totally unexpected and even some o[censored]ser still haven't got their mobile back. How can a customer believe and rely on your third quality of services.

This is one the poorest quality of service is giving by XOLO service center and I will suggest to other ppl pls don't get fall for XOLO mobile only bcoz of their poor quality of service.

Eventually I hope that you will take some action quickly and would be thankful if this issue get resolve as soon as possible.. !!!
            my contact number is [protected].

Hope will hear soon from you.
            Thanks to Consumer complaints.

I got my phone back. Now its working perfectly.

thanks again

I M SUFFERING PURCHASE Q12000

I have purchase Q1200 on 17 feb 2015. In these duration i m facing some problem . My locale service center change my phone mother bord 3 times but still some problem . Please take care of my problem and replace my phone.

Lava International — Fraud Case

sachin-gulati2
              To Whomsoever It May Concern This is regarding a Lava W520 3G router that I ordered from Ebay. The product came as defective...
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Rounak Kalsi
              Recently i had a problem with my xolo q700 ...The headphone was not connecting properly with the phone.so i decided to go at the service centre describing my problem.they took my phone and told me that they r sending my phone to the main service department ...i m not sure that they have send it to delhi or mumbai...then after few day i received a call frm their side that my phone is physically damaged...i dont know how it is possible...bcoz when i submitted my phone it wasnt physically damaged at all...now i dont know what to do...they r not giving any reply..expecting a reply as soon as possible from ur side

[Mar 14, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2014
              Dear Mr. Rounak Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 14.03.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

kamalkumar199216

I have purchase your XOLO Q1000 OPUS on 1-Feb-2014...

Within 7 Days i have facing touch screen problem in my mobile when i am using mobile on SUN LIGHT mobile touch screen and touch key pad not working after some time issue mobile working fine but same problem continuously facing in sunlight so as per same complain i am went to your Dehradun Service Center.

First Work Order No #[protected]
                Resolution Given by Service Center- No, He update software.. but after that i have facing more problem so again i am visit at service center he take 15 days time Work Order No #[protected] date 21 Feb 2014
                After 15 days on 5 march 2014 i have receive my mobile but after that same problem in phone and also screen guard totally damage of my mobile and no release given by service center.

So i have called at XOLO CC in 3 Time (Calling no - [protected] on 13 March 2014) about replacement my mobile your CSR said replacement not possible only repairing done by company (same word said by service center) many time i request to CSR please transfer my call to your senior or Team Leader Or Ops manager but he said senior is busy and Team Leader and Asnt Manager not taking call ever. CSR Name- Manjeet Kumar.

Customer care reference No # [protected]

Now i Am again given my mobile to service center Work Order No #[protected]. He Again taking 15 Days time. And clearly said Replacement never possible as per policy. And i am never extend warranty of your mobile as per policy.

Now this time i am wants replacement done my mobile with new Screen guard which is damage by your service team anyhow ASAP.

Kamal Kumar
                IT Park, DHORAN Sahastradhara road
                Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin-248001
                MOB # [protected]

[Mar 13, 2014] Xolo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2014
                Dear Mr.Kamal Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 13.03.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q1000 OPUS . We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
                I am also facing same problem with my xolo opus2... within a month of purchase
                I am also facing same problem with my xolo opus2...within a month of purchase...filling cheated

Xolo — mobile model no. X1000 [Resolved]

mahenderkumarmcx
                  I have bought a Xolo X1000 mobile from CROMA with one year warranty. After 15 days when mobile network stopped working I have...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [16]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

lonkar.yogeshr
                  I purchase XOLO Q2000, which was worth 15, 000 Rs. It is good phone I don't have any complaint about it I purchase it on 6th Dec 2013. In January left side earphone of My Headphone stopped working and so went to customer care center of XOLO here in Bhosari, Pune. They took the headphones for replacement and told me that they will give it back to me in 10 Day's this was on 30th January 2014. After that I contacted them several times few times I even went there my self but every time I got only one reply that they have not received any Headphones from company yet will take more time. On 5th of February I communicated with them on phone they said headphones are arrived so I went there and found that service centre is relocated to Pimpari 15 Km away from current location. Next day I went to new location but again they say that they don't have headphone and new are yet to be arrived. Now I don't know if they did this on purpose or not but it's been more than 35 Days today and I still don't have headphones. I wasted my time and now feeling that wasted my money. I don't know when I will get my headphones back but if not soon I will have to go to Consumer Court for this

Not providing proper service after purchase
                  I'm also suffering FRM same problem Bt with my mobile 8x 1000i

rahulebajaj
                    with in 48 days my new Xolo cell have issue (phone Dead)i submit cell in service center they give me time 27 Days for small issue They dont Provide me any Stand by phone.im a engineer, i knw this issue is very small so WHY THEY Take so much timeI spend 20 thousand Ruppes for mobile and within 2 month i face issue and they take approximate 1 month for repairing Note: issue is Phone is Dead so they take time 27 daysIM A CONSUMER I SPEND 20, 000 RS. AND i Stopped my all work without my cell phoneI NEED REPLACEMENT within 50 days my cell have issue.Submit Date:25 Feb 2014Model: Xolo Q1000SMY XOLO IMIE NO: [protected] WorkoderNo: [protected]

Xolo Bad Service and Bad Product
                    Xolo Bad Service and Bad Product

veena_p
                      No response to my beLow email Dt 27.02.14From xolo To M/s XOLO MOBILECustomer care Myself, purchased XOLO cellphone on dated 11.02.14. (Invoice attached) Within a week time ie. On 19.02.14 newly purchased XOLO handset has automatically got switched off. After trying lots it was not responded and remain dead. Immediately after this incident I had contacted XOLO service centre THANE on dt.22.02.14 to know about the exact problem. I was told about software issue and asked me to submit handset for a week time to resolve issue. Once again when I visited to collect my handset I was told that the handset has motherboard issue and same will require to send in company for repair which would take minimum 20 days time. Detail attached as follows; Service centre- Max com, Thane Receipt no. 6612 Model no. Q1000 OPUS IME - [protected] In view of all the above communication i have great feeling that i got faulty handset which gave lots of trouble within a week time. I hope you can understand how irritating was the process and response from your customer care/service centre. I am suffering due to non availability of my new handset and this is great loss and inconvenience to me. Please note that, I will not accept the faulty handset and tolerate 20days time without my handset. I need my Money back with interest for days loss. Consider this mail as Complaint against your thane service centre. Please sort this issue within 24hrs or I Will take necessary action. Regards Veena C Patankar Contact:+91 [protected] Email: pata

faulty xolo handset, within 10 days no replacement
                      Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                      Dear Ms veena Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 28.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q1000 Opus. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

Mr.Noor Alam

This is inform you that i have purchase device on dated 15.04.2013 from in the name of Mr.Ilyas IMEI no.[protected] and device keypad is not working, regarding the same issue i have visited your service center at F1, Charni Road, Mumbai, vide order no.[protected] dated 19.12.2013 after 15 days they were replied that the device is physically damaged but when i handed over to service center in working condition and in the receipt it mention that typing issue, when they handed over my device in dead condition and after that i contacted with you call center and they ask me that re hand over the phone at same service center according to you executive instruction i have handed over device on 29.01.2014 at service center vide order no.[protected], and i have desisted them 7 times at your service center and they are not responding me ask me the we do not know status of device and asking to contact Xolo directly as well as they not hand hovering me my device.

Therefore i request to you kindly replacement the device or hand over me on which condition i have submitted earlier to you so that we can claim legacy as per the consumer act of government of India via consumer court.

This is the humble request to you kindly consider my issue on urgent basis as i am facing this issue since last 3 months

Service/repair related of imei no.911310450027348
                        Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                        Dear Mr. Alam Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 26.02.20-14 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
                        I have purchased phone in17th May 2014 now my mobile speaker is bad sound is not clear so please give me service conformation I am staying in Bhubaneswar Orissa.

Bharat G.Patel

I faced 4th time jack problem in my xolo Q700 wide call id[protected] dated.18-02-14 so I talked service centre- call centre and Mr.Chittaranjan Jha (service head)for replace the phone because its every time repeat same problem and not get permanent solution. service centre said I have no right to replace it only repair it. and Mr. Chittranjan said we will only repair your phone so you use it check it and in future when you face again problem you can give it again and we will repair it, its only process. this is our policy we are not able and sure to give you permanent solution. So I need replace my phone because its from starting problem and I suffer a lot. also see below old call details.

I Purchased Xolo Q700 in 15-8-13 and My Imei no.is [protected], I have headphone jack problem from starting so first time hands free not working so I replaced it then phone jack problem so I given service center on 11-oct-13 call ID[protected] so after 15 to 20 days repair it but after 15 days I face same problem so again given on 21-nov-13 call Id[protected] but its not repaired proper and problem was still same so again I given 9-dec-13 again after 20-25 days I received phone from service center but again after 15-20 days hands free down so I Purchased new hands free but jack problem still there. So I had already given 3 times in service center but still I face same problem so I request you to replace my phone Q700 because its faulty phone and not repairable. otherwise I have to go consumer forum. because most of time phone in service center and I suffer a lot.So generate my call Id then I give it to service center with its reference.
                          plz do needful
                          Thanks & Regards,
                          Bharat Patel
                          Parr Infotech
                          Admn. Office
                          C-833 Siddhivinayak Towers, Nr.Kataria Arcade, B/h, DCP Office, Makarba, S.G.Road, Ahmedabad-380051.
                          Email: [protected]@gmail.com, Mob:[protected].
                          Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                          Dear Mr. Bharat Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 26.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

Raj0707
                            I had submitted my xolo q800 in Belgaum, Karnataka service center. They said it will take 15 days they had to send it to Bangalore. After 20 days I received my cell which had problem with software and it was shutting down automatically. I used it just for 1 day agter service yes just for 1 day and my cell has was not recognize camera nor it was functioning properly. So I sent back to them and next I got saying that it was repaired outside and we can't repair your cell and they gave my cell without reparing. Let me tell you it was in warranty so who will spend money to get repair it outside instead of doing it FREE in service. I had brought this cell in the month of june and my cell problem started in december.
                            Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                            Dear Mr Raj. Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 22.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q800. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
                            Very worst Service from Belgaum service center that i have never ever seen.

Tejpratap Dhawan
                              1. Hi I have been using Xolo X1000 since April, 2013 but since last one month its giving me battery trouble. It shut down automatically after seventy to fifty percent battery and sometimes when battery is even full. If I try to restart it after that it shut down automatically. Until I don't charge it again it wont come up. I submitted my phone to xolo care at uttam nagar center and they gave me back after ten days stating as my phone battery has been rectified. I am still facing the same issue after the next day receiving my phone back. I have morning shift and unable to go to the center again. What is the point spending 19500 rs for this crap phone when there are end no of phone brands available in the market. I need a proper solution for this because I cannot submit the phone
                              Repeatedly. I am really depressed because of this issue. Please do the needful.

2. In addition to this I faced issue within a week also after buying it and because of that the XOLO distributor exchanged my phone with a new Xolo X1000 as the phone screen was not allowing me to do anything while attending a phone call until I was not connecting my hands free to it.

3. If you talk about the features, speed, compatibility, application access Xolo X1000 is amazing and I am not denying the fact as this is one of the best phones I have ever used but now since one month its giving me a hell like trouble. Just imagine as after 70% of battery you are not sure when your phone is going to shut down and will not allow you to restart until you connect your charger to it. Please help.

TEJPRATAP DHAWAN
                              A-36 GULAB BAGH
                              OPP NAWADA METRO STATION
                              NEW DELHI-110059
                              MOB. [protected]
                              IMEI : [protected]
                              Xolo X-1000
                              Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                              Dear Mr.Dhawan Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 21.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone 1000X. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

ashok rajpoot
                                I’ve purchased new mobile q2000 (IMEI [protected]) last month Jan 14 but after 1 month mobile touch screen not working & I have given mobile for service center on 12th Feb 2014 for repairing your service center Name JMV Techno sol Pvt.Ltd. K-12 A, Kalkaji, New Delhi-19 and whenever I contact service centre they didn`t pick up the call, when I called xolo customer care they said it’s under processing and I’ve not received any updated information from service center that they sent it in company or not I don’t know where about of my mobile they both not able to providing positive reply. And one think I would like to tell you that what’s the role of your customer care if they can’t help of customer . I requested to you please ASAP take necessary action or as per warranty of product please provide me new my mobile instead of defective one ashok Rajpoot
                                Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2014
                                Dear Mr. Ashok Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 17.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q2000. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

Rajneesh Alumboyan
                                  My mobile Screen Broke, so I had submitted my handset XOLO A500 S for repair in JMV Technosol Pvt. Ltd. K-12 A Kalkaji New Delhi-110019, XOLO's authorized service center with the job sheet # 136 on 29/1/2014. Where thay have Charged me 1800 rs., so i have submit 1000/- rs. in advance. Initially they promised me that they will repair and give it back to me within 15 days or before.. After 20 days I called the service center people and they told me that they need some more today's and I asked the exact status, the reason they told me "it in company " & will be repair by 25-Feb-14.Again I called service center and they told me to contact XOLO Customer care[protected] and registered the compliant & they said they haven't any detail about my phone. First of all its waste of my time, so finally I have decided to log the complaint in Consumers Court.

Xolo Services Very Very Poor
                                  Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                                  Dear Mr.Rajneesh Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 13.02.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone A500S. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

sanmore
                                    Dear Xolo,
                                    I feel myself very sorry to choose XOLO a phone. You know why???

I have owned a few branded phones (LG, Nokia...) before opting to buy XOLO A700 (Imei:[protected])
                                    on 23/12/2013 because I was always an admirer of SPECS and DESIGN rather than The BRAND.

Well, A700 sported a good look and nice specs which tempted me to buy it.
                                    So, I bought it ( perhaps biggest mistake)..
                                    after month when I played videos phone started getting heated,
                                    after couple of months EAR piece started breaking, I thought it may get cleared after a while or I started living with it because fear of SERVICE DELAY.

Unfortunately after the 6th month phone's TOUCH was not working sporadically ...with in 2 months time touch screen stopped responding on all EDGES, so I left with no option but to give to the service.

NEXT, I have taken the MOST BOLD DECISION of my life, i.e I called XOLO customer care, first they told me, my phone gets PICKED by their executive, Later they said they have their PICK-UP point C9-EXTENTION @ MEhidipatnam, Hyderabad.
                                    I went their by travelling 20 KMS ( fortunately I'm From Hyderabad), it was said they r not collecting XOLO phones, then I returned
                                    home, when I called customer care repeatedly they gave me another address.

i.e SIRI COMMUNICATIONS, Khairathabad.

I have deposited my handset with them on 23/12/2013.they said it will take 15 days.
                                    I called after 15 days they said it will take one more week, since then I have been calling them and they kept saying
                                    " IT WILL TAKE ONE MORE WEEK".
                                    then I called Customer Care ...apparently they dont have any idea.
                                    their response "" YOU PHONE UNDER PROCESSING"". even after one and half month the phone still under processing.

how does it take 2 long months to repair a single phone YET XOLO WILLING TO SPONCER "LIVERPOOL" very funny.

besides the person at SIRI COMMUNICATION( ph: [protected], I dont remember his name) kept my phone on BLACK LIST it means I cant even call him .
                                    how pathetic is this.

finally, dear xolo I would like to know when will I receive my phone.

and please Forgive me for choosing XOLO and troubling you.

yours once trusted customer

Shanker J.
                                    [protected]/
                                    Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
                                    Dear Mr. Shanker Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 31.01.2014 regarding XOLO Smartphone A700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [email protected] www.xolo.in

Recently Discussed

Krishna
                                      money debited from my account
                                      Xolo Black 1x
                                      some time suddenly close and restart handset.
                                      Xolo
                                      Xolo black dead after 3 services
                                      Xolo Black 1x
                                      Not Charging & Not Power On...
                                      Xolo