Xolo

India - 201301

Mobile:
Mobile:

Awesome

Xolo related photos (443)

Xolo Complaints & Reviews

mkc.mohan
I have purchased a XOLO mobile handset A1000 of Rs 15000 on 13th April from Sangeetha store in Meenakshi Mall, Bangalore. After 2 and a half months there are issues in mobile related to MIC (my voice not audible to 2nd person). I went to Sangeetha store to submit mobile and they told that you need to call customer care and they will send technical person to your place. After I called customer care they told me to go to one of the collection center in bangalore and you will get back in 5 working days. After that I went to collection center Rapid Zone, Jayanagar where they told that they need a complain number to collect this handset. Again I called XOLO Care where they told that there is issue with your IMEI number and we cannot generate complain number for your handset. Now its a deadlock like situatiuon where neither they are giving complain number nor they are accepting handset for repair.

Can you please lodge a complain against this cheater company.
Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Mohan Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 03.07.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A1000. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

Sameer Malick
    The Xolo Q800 was a wonderful phone with an economical price tag. But it was very shocking and demoralizing when some of the users who recently bought the Q800 have claimed that the chipset has been downgraded. Those users are not happy with this sudden change without any intimation and perceive it as a breach of contract.

Initially Q800 came powered with Mediatek MT6589 quad core chipset. New buyers have complained that the chipset is MT6589M or MT6589W-M instead of MT6589.

MT6589M cannot record videos in FHD resolution. GPU is also under-clocked at 156MHz. MT6589M can record 720p videos only. 1080p video playback do not work in MX player by selecting H/W mode. You can better check Q700 to see the performance of MT6589M. If anyone else find such degradation of chipset, please comment here as it would bring out awareness of such malpractices. Emails alone can't fulfill the purpose. So new buyers of Q800, who have purchased their phones recently, do post here regarding same.
    Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
    Dear Mr.Sameer Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 25.06.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q800. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
    beware to buy it if you are planning.
    The official xolo specification page on their website does not claim 1080p recording or playback. In fact, it clearly specifies 720p recording and playback. So what is your problem sir, you are getting what they promised. You cannot complain that somebody is not delivering more than promises. If you are dead set on 1080p, go for some other mobile handset.
    It may be true that website dint specify 1080p recording.. But how can it support 1080p in same model of old handsets and newones not support it.. How is that justified?

I Lost My mobile

Sir, I lost My Mobile, Please give any suggestion regarding How to get it??, i Have Imei Number & other Details

late service

yet I haven't received my phone. they said you will get your phone within 5days but its been 9 days still they are not replying properly.

Touch

I have given my mobile for repair at XOLO-care centre, Paradise but still i have not received my mobile and they are stating that the product is handed over to company. My Mobile model no Q700 the work order num. is[protected]

Lava Xolo — Not returning the battery of my XOLO A700 Handset [Resolved]

Vishal Ahlawat
      This is regarding Lava Xolo A700 mobile phone. I had

purchased the mobile phone from a shop in Rohtak @ 8000...

anilgprabhu
      I Have been bought new XOLO A700 in month of February and the phone has gone faulty due to moisture and sent phone to repair on 4thMay to XOLO Service center in VASHI. Post which they have sent an update saying the phone is received and it found to be gone bad due to liquid damage and need to pay the amount to service the same.
      For which I had few queries before I got it repair. this is the last communication, post which every alternative day I have been calling the XOLO Call center and sending mails to the [protected]@xolo.in mail id but there is no response, every time call the call center I get update saying the phone will be dispatched in 48 hours or you will get the update, and its been 2 months I have been chasing them for it. but no response

I have this pathetic response from XOLO

My Case id is :[protected]
      And it was given to repair on 04th May'13
      Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
      Dear Mr. Anil Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 22.07.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
      But my query was that why it was took over 2-3 months to resolve an incident raised with customer care. is not about resolving an complaint :(

nestcomputers

I had bought the XOLO Q700 your website https://shopping.indiatimes.com. The Phone was delivered to me just 7 days back on 4/06/2013. The Phone had Touch Screen defect since I opened the box. The phone touch screen was some time Randomly Clicking Anywhere. First I thought is must due to protective Plastic cover which came with it. But then I remove the Protective Cover next day then also the same random clicking of screen was going on.

Then I tried to contact Xolo customer care was not able to get through the customer care representative for few days even after more than 7 to 8 call & waiting period of more than 15 minutes. After few day of call I could got in touch with customer care & was and surprised to hear that there no service centre in the big city like Surat.

Then I contact https://shopping.indiatimes.com (Time of India Group, a2zshopping Limited). your customer care for returns of the product & again surprised. They told me to get DOA (Dead on Arrival Certificate) from Xolo Service Centre. Which was again very annoying any Mental Harassment for me. When there is not Xolo Service Centre in Surat how could I get one? Then I contacted Xolo Customer Care for Repayments & refund that told me that they cannot replace it & only repair it in spite it being DOA. Also when I told them where I could give them from replacement in Surat they had no answer. I worry id Xolo Service Centre Would be giving me any DOA certificate? I also not understand what is this Condition for replacement or refund from Times OF India Group Company?

Where should I go? What should I do? I had written earlier also to CNBC AWAAZ PEHREDAR for some other Issue but I don’t hot any help from you at that time. I hope 7 requests you that you would help me on this Issue.

Attached Invoice & Order Copy.

Hope you will do needful at earliest.

JIGNESH D. JARIWAL
        Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2014
        Dear Mr.Customer Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 16.07.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

Indranil1947
          This is regarding Lava Xolo Q 800 mobile phone.

I had purchased the mobile phone from flipkart.com on 21March 2013 @ 12499 INR.

Since the delivery of the handset had the following problems
          1) GPS was not working
          2) crashing frequently
          3) Many apps were not working.

I had requested a call back from them on XOLO Care (a pre installed app in the phone), they did not- False service care app!!!

Finally on May 16th I called XOLO care and they said they dont have service centre in Pune. So they will pick up the phone and will deliver back to my address in 5 working days. I agreed.

So, they arranged a pick up on the 17th by fedex. The procedure started

Fedex delivered the article to their service centre in Mumbai on 18th May: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=[protected]

Since then there has been no updates from them. I have spoken to the service centre many a times with no updates. It is still under maintenance and they don't know when this will be done. It is more than 20 days now.

Kindly look in to the matter firmly.

Many companies are coming up in India with no service back up ad quality check and this is destroying the peace and ease of normal peoples lives.

Following is the confirmation mail for pickup service:

Delivery Note :[protected]
          [protected]@xolo.in
          May 16
          to me
          Dear Customer
          This Email is in reference to your discussion happened with XOLO CARE.We Would like to inform you that we are arranging the Pickup of your Mobile from the below mentioned Pickup address provided by you.

Model - XOLO Q800

Accessory required -

Address - PRODUNTION ROOM 3,FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUDE OF INDIA,LAW COLLEAGE ROAD,PUNE 411004

City - PUNE

State - MAHARASHTRA

Pincode - 411004

Contact No - [protected]

P0INTS TO NOTE
          1.Kindly handover the phone to courier guy after taking the Docket Number Receipt (Airway Bill No).

2.Kindly send one Copy of the INVOICE of the Handset along with the courier.

3.Please pack the handset in the Gift Box received along with the handset.

4.Please mention the Below mentioned Service Center address on the packed box for dispatching.

Service Center Delivery Address:-
          1003/1004 10TH FLOOR SECTOR:19D THE AMBIENCE COURT OPP:RTO OFFICE,

NAVI MUMBAI VASHI 400703 MAHARASHTRA India

Please provide the below Declaration along with the device for courier.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE PARTICULAR HANDSET IS FOR SERVICE PURPOSE ONLY AND IS NOT FOR SALE AND HAVING NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.

NOTE The warranty of the handset is subject to Technical verification at the authorised service centre. In case the handset is not found Under the Warranty Terms and Conditions, the customer shall have no rights to claim any warranty or any other claim of any nature whatsoever.
          The warranty does not apply in the event any of the following conditions:
          • The product has been subjected to abnormal use or conditions, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature, unauthorized modification,

unauthorized repair (including but not limited to use o[censored]nauthorized spare parts in repairs), abuse, accidents, Acts of God, spills of food or liquids, improper installation.

• Lava has not being notified of the defect in the product during the applicable warranty period.

• The product serial no. code has been removed, defaced or altered.

• The product has been used with or connected to an accessory (i) Not supplied by Lava or its affiliates, (ii) Not fit for use with the product or (iii) Used otherwise than in manner intended.

• The seals of the product’s battery enclosure have been broken or shown evidence of tempering or the product’s battery has been used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified

usable by LAVA.

• All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use.

Xolo-Care

| www.xolo.in |Contact Us.[protected]Tollfree) |SMS No. [protected] |
          Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
          Dear Mr.Indranil Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 03.06.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone Q800. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

Lava — service

i was purchase LAVA A10 BLACK mobile 09/03/2011 dated..after 7 months touch pannel not working & memory pannel also..as well lava's kalyan service center demanding 1130rs service charge[in warranty period]...IMEI NO.[protected]..MY CONTACT NO.[protected]/[protected]...
          I bought a XOLO Q800 phone a few months back. After a few days one of the SIM slots stopped working. So, I raised a repair request, and my phone got picked up on 28th May. Since then (1.5 months) my phone is at the service center getting repaired (Case ID:[protected]
          the complaint still remains unresolved. in the mean time i have shifted to another handset.

Not answering for my complaint

I purchase XOLO A500 but now its charging port is not working. the cell in warranty period , but the customer care not replying for my request to repair it.

saurabh1979
            I have purchase the Xolo A800 product from Mirchimart.com on 21 March 2013 and after a month (approx) it start giving problems like touch is not working properly (some alphabets), heating while charging or long talk and loudspeaker is also not working i mean when i talk thru speaker phone the person cant hear my voice

I have complained at Xolo care number[protected] dated 16 May 2013 but still 21 May 2013 my problem is not solved. Also I have made the complain on mirchimart.com regarding this but still I have not received any email from them
            Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
            Dear Mr. Saurabh Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 21.05.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A800. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
            the phone is awesome its you who has all the buggs.

famous lines by the infamous Captain jack sparrow

"the problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude towards the problem"

Xolo FOREVER !!!

Xolo Mobile — company unable to provide service at my location [Resolved]

yogesh951
              i have purchase Xolo A500 online from sneapdeal.com on dated[protected] after purchasing i am facing hang problem & charging...

champy000777
              my name amarjot singh mobile [protected] recently i buy xolo a800 but after 2months my charger stop working and i call customer care to replace it they said we will arrage a pickup for ur charger within 24hrs and its 1month now no one come to pickup charger and i call customer care many times and also mail them many times but no responce also recently when i update my phone my camera changes from 8mp to 5mp and in camera setting the maximum resolution i can select is 5mp they r just making people fool .So I want you all spread this awareness and help our friend and people never buy their product as they dont have any after sale service.

no response
              Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
              Dear Mr.Customer Greetings of the Day! Thank you for making us aware with your grievance. This is in reference to your post dated 16.05.2013 and subsequent conversation with you regarding your complaint for your XOLO Smartphone A800. We request you to kindly pay visit to any of our XOLO service provider nearest to you and share the work order number for satisfactory resolution on your complaint. For any further query or feedback, please contact us at [protected]@xolo.in Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

vkk30
                I purchased xolo a 1000 handset from sai telecom , raisar plaza, jaipur at the time of purchase they said that there will be a doorstepp service of the mobile if something goes wrong after few days i got a problem of power button i called customer care and they said they will be picking my handset from my home thrgh fedex courier but that was also misleading then i contacted customer care and they said pls drop it at the collection centre at ganpati plaza then i gave it to the collection centre on 30 apr . Since that day i am contacting service centre everyday and not getting any positive reply already 14 days have passed and still no clue of my handset . God save people from such cheating and pls dont buy xolo handsets its my request to all o[censored].My comp no at xolo is[protected] and my imei no is-:[protected] and my moble no is [protected] . everyday they say we will arrange a callback but there is no call back .
                Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                Dear Mr. Customer Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 13.05.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A1000. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
                got the handset unrepaired by u.
                Most worst company i ever saw.
                beware of xolo the fraud

Soumin Kumar Saha
                  Hi there,

I am Soumin Kumar Saha from Kolkata.

I bought this Xolo A700 mobile ( on 18.02.2013 but due to some problem I had to sent back the phone to the service center. It was picked up from my end on 23.04.2013 by Fedex with the tracking number [protected].

After that its 08.05.2013 but still I didn't get my phone back. I am calling them again and again for the same but no one is capable of giving me the proper answer.

Please co-ordinate with them so that i can get back my phone soon as possible.

Below mentioned are the hand set details...

Model - XOLO A700

Accessory required -

Address - P72 KASPA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE PHASE 2 KOLKATA 700107

City - KOLKATA

State - WEST BENGAL

Pincode - 700107

Contact No - [protected]
                  Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                  Dear Mr.Saha Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 08.05.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A700. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
                  I am B K TIWARI from Kolkata.
                  I bought this Xolo A700 mobile ( on 01.03.2013 but due to some problem I had to sent back the phone to the service center. It was picked up from my end on 09.04.2013 by Fedex the tracking number[protected]
                  After that its 15.04.2013 but still I didn't get my phone back. I am calling them again and again for the same but no one is capable of giving me the proper answer Please co-ordinate with them so that i can get back my phone soon as possible Below mentioned are the hand set details...

Model - XOLO A700

Accessory required Address -49/5/h/177 C.G.R.ROAD BABUBAZAR KOLKATA 700023

CON NO [protected]
                  same problem happan with me

IMEI - [protected]

CASE ID[protected]
                  Guys same is happening with me. I sent my device for repair on 23 August 2013 and its still not returned back to me. I have been calling customer care again and again and every time i get the same reply. Your phone is under repair and will returned after necessary repairs done.

Xolo — camera not working in xolo q2000 handset

hi, not getting any proper reply from xolo customer care since last 15 days. they promised to exchange the set with new one and now no response from them.

XOLO X-1000 Battery problem

distending of the battery leads o he deterioration of the touch screen. None of the service centre in delhi has provided the battery for xolo x-1000

Xolo — not getting phone [Resolved]

shaym
                    i purchased a xolo A500 from online shopping(infibeam.com) after receiving that set i was found that there were some manufacturing...

prashanthinweb
                    COMPLAINT NUMBER[protected],2 TIMES WENT TO THE SERVICE CENTRE,I DIDNT USE MY PHONE FOR 3 MONTHS,THEY ARE NOT AT ALL RESPONDING PROPERLY,THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE A NEW HANDSET,STILL I DIDNT GET,INSTEAD THEY SENT MY FAULTY HANDSET WHICH IS NOT AT ALL WORKING,NOT EVEN CHARGING,THIS MADE ME A LOT OF TENSION,4 TIMES THEY HAD CALLED AND TOLD THAT WE WILL SEND A NEW HANDSET ONLY BY PHONE,BUT I AM NOT GETTING EVEN A MAIL FOR THE CONFIRMATION,WHEN I CALL THEM AND ASK,THEY TELL A TRACKING NUMBER WHICH IS INVALID,THEN IF I TELL THAT TRACKING NUMBER IS INVALID,THEN THEY TELL "WE WILL ARRANGE A CALLBACK WITHIN 4 HOURS",THEY TOLD THIS 10 TIMES.TRUST ME,I DIDNT GET EVEN A SINGLE TIME AS A CALL BACK.POSTING YOU THE TRUE INFORMATION,I REALLY CALLED MORE THAN 100 TIMES IN THESE 3 MONTHS DURATION,ALSO IF I TELL TO FORWARD THE CALL TO THE SUPERVISOUR,THEY WILL TELL HE IS NOT AVAILABLE,AND THEY WILL TELL "WE WILL ARRANGE A CALLBACK WITHIN 4 HOURS".THEY TOLD THIS FOR 20 TIMES,BUT STILL I DIDNT GET CALLBACK EVEN FOR ONE TIME.PLEASE HELP ME https://www.consumercomplaints.in.
                    Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                    Dear Mr.Prashant Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 22.08.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

techguy
                      hi
                      i had purchased new lava xolo a1000 handset and it has some network problem i launched complaint against faulty handset via e-mail on 18/03/2013 and till today i didn't got any reply from them, then i gone to service center for repair, once the service center repaired it but i faced same problem again i gone to service center for replacement on 21/03/2013 but now they are saying they dont have same colur handset and i have to wait for one month to get it back

wtf
                      Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                      Dear Mr. Customer Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 29.03.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone A1000. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in
                      Which service center did you visit. I am facing network issue with my Xolo X900
                      Can you tell me if we can walk into the service center ?

xolo Q700I TOUCH PROBLEM

XOLO Q700I TOUCH PROBLEM .SINCE 19.05.2014 BUT NO RESPONCE HAND SET HANDOVER TO COUSTUR CARE GIVE REPLY

Netbanking

Iam v.v.s.krishna a customer of kvb received the internet banking password & pin in a sealed condition. so i request u to activate my account as soon as possible. my acc no : [protected], my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com. nd my mobile no: [protected].

gaurav2022

I had purchased Xolo X900 from Paragon Thane - Ghodbunder Road in the month of November 2012.

Below are the Details:
                        Model : Xolo X900
                        IMEI: [protected]

From the month of January, the phone started behaving weird and had lot of heating issues. Initially it used to restart/shutdown in 4 hours then the interval decreased from 4 hours to 1 hour and then 30 mins. It was practically not usable. Had approached dealer/shop, who advised me to lodge a official complaint in XOLO Care. I raised a complaint on Feb 25 (Complaint No.:[protected] for which I got a reply on Feb 26. They arranged a pick up for phone repair.

On 4th March phone was delivered back to me and Case ID:[protected] was closed. On switching on the phone I noticed the phone was in the same condition and in fact now the problems were more. Now the phone refused to start or if start it used to restart in 15 mins.

Again I raised a complaint on March 7 (Case ID:[protected] and today its March 25. I have been following almost daily post 10 days and daily I am told the phone is being dispatched in next day. But till now I have not received any phone from XOLO.

I completely regret falling prey to marketing people at Paragon (probably they wanted to wipe off their stocks) and buying XOLO X 900.

I had spent Rs.16,000 for this phone which I am not using it neither used it. Please request you to follow up this matter with LAVA phones.

Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                        Dear Mr. Gaurav Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 25.03.2013 regarding XOLO Smartphone 900X. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

Dashing Dwivedi
                          Respected Sir/Madam,

I bought lava B8 Mobile IMEI No. [protected] from Sankat Mochan Mobiles on 25/03/2011 from Sriram Tower Ashok Marg Lucknow. from Past some days I was facing some network issue in mobile so I went to lava service center C-4 LDA Complex Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow- 226010 Ph. [protected], [protected] on 09/03/2012 and they told me some problem with my Phone's PFC for that i have to submit my handset for repairing. I did & taken receipt of the same because phone was in warranty period. Yesterday i.e., 26/03/2012 I called them and they said your phone has been repaired please collect it but they were returning some other scratched and laminated phone which was not mine & they swapped my IMEI No. also. I said the same but they are not ready to admit it. I have receipt mentioning condition of handset where all tick marked on NO. So i didn't accepted the same and ask for raising complain they given me some Mr. Pushpendra's No. Technical Engineer [protected] but he is not picking up phone it is total fraud going on here no honesty. I also wrote you a mail but no response. It is very bad experience with Lava mobile.

ASC Name: Popular Store
                          ASC Add: C-4, LDA Complex, Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow
                          Phone No.:[protected], [protected]

Request you to kindly do the needful & take favourable action against them.

Anuj Kr. Dwivedi
                          Ph. [protected]
                          Xolo Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2014
                          Dear Mr.Dwivedi Thank you for giving us a chance to assist you. This is in reference to your complaint dated 29.03.2012 regarding XOLO Smartphone. We trust that the provided solution is pleasing and no further issues at your end. If in near future you face any issues with XOLO Smartphone, you may contact us for further assistance. We will always be happy to assist you. We value your relationship with XOLO and assuring of our best services, always. Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care [protected]@xolo.in www.xolo.in

gagan sharma
                            I had purchased a lava hand set (model no ARC02) on 10 apr 2010. after 10 day handset has been out of ordered. so i send it lava service center at Meerut. At the time of submit it in service centre. Service centre representive told me that they will be repaired it within 10 days. other wise being 20 days here of your set you will be get new hand set. but neither repair it withing 25 days nor change it by them. and they did argument on the same to me. after that i talked in Lava Representive at noida through mobile communication he said me to submit my mobile again in lava center. becoz the behaviour of service center employee was uncomforable for me. so i did submit it in Lava Service center at Baraut insteat of Meerut. Here service centre representive told us he will be repaired it withing 10 days. but they also back it 15 days something after follow many call to him. His behaviour was also uncomfortable bcoz he did not tell me that your mobile has been repaired. after collection my mobile from here mobile did work only 2 days hardly and after that it has been again out of order. i talked again Lava comany representive he instureted me again submit it in lava service center.

Having 4 month of purchase same mobile. it did only 15 days something good job except duration it has out of order. after submitting duration 40 days something in lava center. Kindly suggest me what i do.

Gagan Sharma
                            gagansharma.[protected]@gmail.com Bagpat
                            KINDLY REPLACE MY HANDSET LAVA ARCO2 BECAUSE IT HAS FALLEN DOWN AND GET SCRATCHED.IF IT IS IN GUARANTEE PERIOD.
                            please mobial lava password problems

50 Days mobile on service staion

My Phone Last 50 Days in Service Station, can't any update already we have talk support he can't reply satisfied ans. Model : Q1000s Revived on : 23-8-14 Workorder Number :[protected]