[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — Incomplete services.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Shivaraj E
My Yamaha Ray-Z given for the service to S.M.Marketing in 8th mile, Bangalore on 22.12.15. For Genl. Service, Tube change, oil leakage information passed which was informed as a 3rd time. But @same day got call from them & was informed that gear box was cracked need 3-4 days. I said ok. But while collecting on 28.12.15. The fuel which was full while leaving & had found with empty, also informed that only Sealing had went & the same was replaced at the Gear box .When taking back from there, on the way found that meter guage was not working took back asked to fit it. Complained about the fuel empty to the Branch manager he didn't care of it. But when I was back to home found that no tube was being changed. Please take up this complaint with my contact no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2019
Done

[Dec 28, 2015] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Shivaraj E,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, We request you to please provide details of your complaint at our email Id – [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:

User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)

You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected],
Timing – 8:00 AM TO 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Warm Regards
India Yamaha Motor
Sent the mail to - [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com.

Please revert back.
Also this is to inform Yamaha that I have spent more money & got the Tube replaced.

1943
    Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - Incomplete services.