Yepme.com Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jun 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Yepme.com

Having problems with Yepme.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yepme.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yepme.com reviews & complaints (2310)

Order no 34067499 dated 14/04/2018. The order has been fully paid online through paytm wallet. The order has not been despatched yet.
Tried to contact customer care in their contact no : [protected], but calls were not attended by customer care. Sent email to them in email id : [protected]@yepme.com. But mails were not delivered as thier inbox was full.
Till date yepme.com has not sent any message or email for delay in despatch and delivery.
Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I've been calling these Yepme guys for ages now. No one ever picks the call. An order booked on 16th March has still not found its way to my address. And there is no one to respond. Is this company meant for making money by cheating people. Damned I'm really crossed with Yepme. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Faiyaz
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Ordered for 2 pairs of casual men's shoes, rs. 299/- each with discount 20% online, 10/4/18 at 16:10, paid online my debi card of dena bank amount rs. 678/-.

Amount is debited to my account, the problem, not received order number or any intimation

Grace dutta
    Pune - 411028
    Maharashtra.
    Apr 18, 2018
    Updated by Grace Dutta
    Calls are not answered, just put on hold for long periods, e- mail box of Yepme is always full, don't know how to contact them. Very bad service.
    I had received and YEPME E- Voucher from SBI Card. I had placed an order using my mobile num: [protected]. I did not recieved any SMS or email confirming the order and the E- Voucher is not working now. Tried calling customer care but in vain.posted a complaint on Yepme.com but no response. Please help and refund my evoucher
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I order something from Yepme in April 2017 And i didn't like the quality so i returned the product as it suggested to get the refund. but its been a year, but i still didn't get my refund, and whenever i send them email. Their response is always same. So please help me to get my money back. Because its like they don't want to give my money back. So please help me.
      Order number:[protected]
      Order Date : - April 2017
      Order Amount : - Rs. 598
      May 01, 2018
      Updated by satish199717
      still no refund
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I ordered one pair of shoes on april 7th 2018. Order expected date 14th april 2018. On 14th april it shows that order ready...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        I have ordered a shoe from this site on 2nd march. I paid rs. 339 including delivery charges. I have not yet received order...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I ordered a pair of shoes at yepme online shopping on 16th mar 2018 and paid through netbanking since there was some discount for online payment. The payment was successful but no order confirmation mail came from yepme. I tried reaching their customer care many times but they just dont attend the calls. I requested for order cancellation and refund through email for which i immediately got a response stating that the order (Id[protected] is cancelled and refund will be done in 14 to 21 days. But till date no refund was processed. No one attends my calls are replies my email. I think yepme has started this fraud business of swindling money from customers in the name of discounted online prepaid orders as i see lot of complaints on the same issue.
        May 01, 2018
        Updated by rprema
        Still haven't heard back from Yepme.
        My product not deliver my order no 34065059

Hi yepme customer team,
          I have ordered 3 set of shoes in total cost of rs.937 and paid the amount in online on march 28th but the product has not yet received and showing as order rejected. So kindly send products or refund the money of rs.937 as soon possible and share the status.

Order no : 34063019

Note : attached snap shot of ordered product.

Yokesh b

Messages
            Notifications
            Sign out
            © 2018 consumer complaints forum
            If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Clothing, shoes & accessories yepme.com cancelled my order after receiving payment.
            [resolved] yepme.com — cancelled my order after receiving payment.

6 reviews
            Kinkar roy
            Submit a complaint
            I bought a t-shirt from yepme.com on[protected]. My order id is 16631443.
            Rs 495 was deducted from my sbi account. Transaction id is "pos prch-pos[protected] yepme.com". They did not ship the shirt. When i called yepme customer service, they said that i bought from a third party seller, and they cannot do anything. They gave me a phone no and said i should contact him. I called the and they said the prodcut will be shipped within 2-3 working days. But till date they have not shipped it. When i logged in to yepme today to check the status of the order i saw that they cancelled the order without informing me. Now i do not see the order id under "my order" tab anymore.
            I need my money back. I don't want the product anymore. Kindly check and register a case against yepme.com
            Kinkar roy

Complaint marked as resolved
            Mar 29, 2016
            They have refunded the money today.
            Thakssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
            Complaint status
            [jan 29, 2016]
            Complaint comments 5 comments updated: apr 8, 2018
            Share0
            Tweet0
            Share0
            Comments
            Vineesh ks
            Apr 8, 2018

I bought a shoe from yepme.com on[protected]. My order id is 34063896
            Rs 280 was deducted from my hdfc account. Transaction id is "[protected] [protected]/payuyepme.com". They have not shipped the shoes. When i called yepme customer service, they said that i bought from a third party seller, and they cannot do anything. They gave me a phone no and said i should contact him. I called them and they said the prodcut will be shipped within 2-3 working days. But till date they have not shipped it. When i logged in to yepme today to check the status of the order i saw that they cancelled the order without informing me. Now i do not i see the order id under "my order" tab anymore.
            Vineesh ks
            Apr 15, 2018
            Updated by Vineesh Ks
            Please read this - earlier mistakenly I posted my comment in some 1s comment box so while copying I have copied their comment as well. This is original txt.

I bought a shoe from YEPME.com on[protected]. My order id is 34063896
            Rs 280 was deducted from my HDFC account. Transaction ID is "[protected] [protected]/payuyepme.com". They have not shipped the shoes. When I called Yepme customer service, they said that I bought from a third party seller, and they cannot do anything. They gave me a phone no and said I should contact him. I called them and they said the prodcut will be shipped within 2-3 working days. But till date they have not shipped it. When I logged in to YEPME today to check the status of the order I saw that they cancelled the order without informing me. Now I do not I see the order id under "My order" tab anymore.
            I need my money back. I don't want the product anymore. Kindly check and register a case against YEPME.com
            Vineesh
            Apr 24, 2018
            Updated by Vineesh Ks
            Still now no action and response .. waiting fr the response
            Apr 27, 2018
            Updated by Vineesh Ks
            I'm worried of bad response from yepme it's really bad too much of delay in gonna say to frdzz not to use yepme product ever
            May 23, 2018
            Updated by Vineesh Ks
            I'm really worried about the response and worried about the bad response
            Jun 22, 2018
            Bad response from yepme
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear, my order id 34056031 worth Rs 977/- on dated 8-mar-2018 was cancelled within one hour after ordering and I asked customer care for refund they replied me that refund was given to your bank after 21 days. No refund is credited to my bank account after passing more than 21 days. So, I call them again and they said to me that there is internal server problem and refund is provided in 15 days and also they offered me yepme voucher in lie of refund. But I refused their offer and ask for full refund. But still no refund is credited.

Actually I refuse their offer on voucher code in lie of refund because I already placed another order on the same day (8-mar-2018) having order id 34056073 worth Rs 937/- but still It is not dispatched yet. I call customer care regarding this they told me that It will be dispatched on priority basis in next 2-days. But number of their 2-days passed still product is not dispatched yet. Following are the complains number that I again and again placed after customer care not resolving the issue but no use.
              Complain No.3062449, 3063109, 3064418

I don't know whether they are refunding and dispatching product but God saves me because I was going to purchase worth of Rs 20000/- more clothes for my relatives and family for attending one of my relative marriage event.
              Updated by MohitSK
              My complain is not resolved yet
              Apr 25, 2018
              Updated by MohitSK
              Dear, My complain is not resolved yet. I tried calling customer care but they are not picking the phone.
              I have placed an order on 5th of april and that was suppose to b delivered by this 11 . There isnt any information rgarding produch dispatch and delivery .. kindly help me out of this. My order no. Is 34065255
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is my 3rd complaint against Yepme.com but still they are not in solving my refund issue.

Its been 2 months from waiting to get my money back. I am waiting for more than 40 min in there customer support care call but not been answered.

Please consumer needs some law to fire back against this kind of nonsense company.

Please govt of India should take action against Yepme.com and permanently ban in India.

I am sending my details in screenshot format. Please consumer care make it as important and take action against yepme.com

Order[protected]

The order was placed on 3rd april 2018 and it was supposed to be delivered on or before 10th of april, it has not been despatched yet.
                  The status is always "ready to despatch".
                  I tried tracking but it shows no information regarding this..
                  Tried contacting customer care service, but they never pick up the call..
                  Seems like am not getting my stuff and there is no hope of refund as well..
                  Apr 07, 2018
                  Sumit Aryan's response
                  Kindly let me know about my order 34064320...

My order no 34059704 placed on 19th March but still not received.tracking showing pending for delivery.i have already paid for this but no one picking up tha call not replying mails.
                  What I have to do now to get my money back.it seems yepme.com will never respond.
                  Kindly let me know my order status...

[censored] services...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 4/4/2018 I ordered two tops from your website and I paid Rs.577 via Debit card.

The reference number of my order is 34064976 and my complaint number is 3064820.

I was expecting to take a delivery on 10/4/2018 but at present I haven't received any of it.
                    Failure to deliver within a reasonable time and outside of the agreed deadline is considered to be a breach of contract.

Im now making a request the item be delivered in next few days of receipt if this letter.As your customer service is also not responding.
                    Should you fail to do so, I will be requesting a full refund.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Please govt of India should ban yepme.com in India because it is cheating customers with providing poor quality products and worst customer support and delayed refund.

I had ordered yepme watch and after receiving it with a used condition I returned it on Feb 22 2018 and thry told they ll refund with in 15 days. But still I have not yet received my refund and I am not able to contact there customer service with over 45min waiting in call.. worst experience ever .
                      I am providing a screenshot showing everything

My order id is 34063368.
                        I have ordered a shoe for which i had already paid online.
                        But, yet i have not received it.
                        It is about 15 days of placing order.
                        Neither i have received a single sms or mail regarding order.
                        Customer care no is not responding me.
                        While tracking it online it is showing that it has not been dispatched yet, and courier name is speed post.

Kindly resolve my issue... As it is very necessary for me to receive the product soon..
                        May 25, 2018

This is with reference your concern regarding your order[protected].

We have forwarded your request to the concerned team and we shall get back to you as early as possible

In case of any further assistance and feedback you can write to us at [protected]@yepme.com.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have ordered a product for the first time on 2nd march 2018 and paid by online but till the date my product has been verified only. I am checking my order update on the application randomly but it is not changed till the date. Calling customer care but they are replying me by saying sorry for delay... But not doing much more than that. Its being more than one month for i have ordered.
                          May 26, 2018

This is with reference your concern regarding your order[protected].

We would like to inform you that as per your request we have canceled your order and We have raised a refund request from our end which will be processed within 14 – 21 days.

Yepme.com — poor response

I an really fedup of your people not picking the call. Di you think that we are jobless. Atleast...
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have placed the ordered a week back and paid while placing the order. The order id is 34063551. But there is no tracking update. But i have already paid for the item. Please refund me the amount paid. I dont think that this item will arrive. This is really very frustrating. I have also tried calling yepme customer service through call. But the call is not getting connected. I have been calling daily and i ll be put on hold but no agent will be connected to resolve the query.
                            May 16, 2018

Team Yepme
                            I have booked order on 31.03.2018 and paid Rs.538/- through credit card but no feedback received from yepme yet. ( pradeep J.Mistry M : [protected] )
                            Please submit your complaint to National Consumer Helpline - www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in. You will get immediate response.
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Last month on 22nd march 2018, i placed an order money got detected from my account (Got confirmation from my bank stating that it has been credited to merchant: yepme). Initially order number was displaying in my login and did not received any mail or message confirmation taught due to some technical reason not received but even after 2 - 3 days i did not received. Later order number is also removed from my login. Tried reaching toll free number and its no use, even after waiting for more than 60 mins it will never reach to any person just need to listen to music. This is the second time happening. Please help.
                              May 22, 2018
                              Apr 09, 2018
                              Updated by prave97
                              Login id : [protected]@gmail.com
                              Ph : [protected]
                              Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your query regarding order placed with Yepme.com.

We have not found any order matching from your email id. We would like to request you please let us know your order number or mobile number so we can help you accordingly.

In case of any further assistance and feedback, you can write us back at [protected]@yepme.com

Assuring you of our best services always!

Warm Regards,
                              Yepme.com

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Didnt got any information through any media.
                                no response from the customer service.
                                cash paid through the online payment.
                                i complained it two times.
                                very bad service. am afraid of loosing my money

am planing to go for complaining to consumer court .
                                and i am going to post the issue in the social media
                                May 23, 2018