Adidas
Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

Adidas Customer Care

Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122001

Load

Adidas related photos (450)

Adidas Complaints & Reviews

Ankita
My family member brought Women Sweater for my Birthday.

I wear Small Size of All the brands - Nike, Reebok etc and so they got Small ASIAN Size for me in Adidas too.

But, unfortunately when I tried the sweater, I could see that the length of the Small size sweater is extremely short if we compare with other sports brand or other international brand in the market.

My Family members being confident of the size of the sweater, tore away the labels attached before gifting the same to me but due to extremely small length of the sweater, I was in a need to change the size and get bigger size where in atleast length is fine.

But, when we went to the shopkeeper, he refused to change the sweater because the labels were not there with us. We tried to convince him but he was like very annoying. I regularly buy Nike , reebok sportswear in the market and it was first time I got Adidas stuff as a gift and unfortunately got a very bad experience while trying adidas stuff as well when trying to get the same changed.

Please help me out as I would really like to get the stuff changed but do not know how to go about it as I dont have the label with me though I can give the credit card statement for the transaction being made.

I got the sweaters from Sector -17, Adidas shop in Chandigarh

When I tried to give my complaint on Adidas email address which are [protected]@adidas.com, [protected]@adidas.co.in, it gave me delivery failure reply so came to this site for filing my complaint and getting suggestions

Adidas — ADIDAS SHOE- Poor Quality [Resolved]

akhilbatra6
    Recently i purchased two pair of ADDIDAS shoes from addidas store south extension- part-2 New Delhi. It has been only three...

Adidas — about the sales persons in reliance sper at nellore [Resolved]

j janardhan reddy
    i am a regular customer of reliance and recently i have purchased two office chairs from ur store in nellore,

today...

Bharat. Bhagchandani
    dear sir..

In nagpur, wherever you go, you wil find duplicate shoes,t-shirts, acessories.. All the shopkeppers are selling duplicate items..
    So i request you all,to take some actions..
    web: www.trademm.com
    MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    We can supply sports shoes in various styles, colors and specifications. We export to America, UK, Germany and Italy
    Feature:
    1) With original boxes, retro cards
    2) We have many different styles and colors available
    3) Sizes: you can choose at ease
    4) More product pictures available on our website
    5) Prompt delivery
    6) Small order available
    7) Reasonable price
    If you are interested in our products, please click:
    web: www.trademm.com
    MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com

NO RESOLUTION TILL DATE

REFER EARLIER COMPLAIN

anupom maria
      I purchased a adidas shoe from Skippers, Adidas exclusive store, No 144 TV Samy Road west, R S Puram Coimbatore 641002.
      Date of purchase 30/6/09
      Stock no[protected]
      Prod Name URAHA M
      Price Rs 2599/-
      Within a month of the purchase the sole of the shoe has started coming of. The shoe worth Rs 2599 is of such poor quality that it does not even last one month. It shows that adidas is selling seconds quality shoes in India.
      Please advise me what to do?

From
      Dr Anupom Maria
      Mobile [protected]
      I have purchased following shoe with details listed below

Shoe Model - SNOVA SEQUENE/G04629
      Unit MRP - 6999
      Date of Purchase - 12th July 2009
      Showroom Purchased from - Adidas, Ambiance Mall, Gurgaon, India

To my surprise, I have noted two weeks back that shoe has got some inherent defect and it's mash has started breaking out in both the shoes, one from the front and in another shoe from side.

I have taken my shoe to Adidas showroom on 9th Nov-2009 and they retained the shoe and promised me to get it checked from Adidas quality department as they too acknowledged that shoe seems to have some quality issue.

I called up your Showroom today(20th Nov 2009) to enquire about the status and they updated me that I can collect and take my faulty issue as Adidas didn't find any problem with the shoe and it's is because of my nails the show has been broken out

I am quite surprised with the response of Adidas on my shoe quality. Instead of verifying throughly, Team Adidas is passing buck on my nails.

Deepak

pradeep jeswani
        i bought adidas shoes from nagpur adidas outlet situated at manglam complex, kadbi chowk owned by mohsin . i was handed over with a defective piece and when it was time to exchange the same they dissapointed me saying they were out of stock and so many other excuses.if company like adidas cannot keep adequate stock at outlets then why to open such big outlets and defame the name in india .still i request to value customers money and solve my problem.

JIGNESH KANSAGRA

I would like to bring your attention to Malpractice being done by Matrix Agency - Ahmedabad, a Factory outlet of Addidas Shoe from where recently i have purchased one article - Adizero Mana (Article No - 056146). Store operator has conveyed 30% discount on above product while i have checked in market that flat 40% discount is going on this product.

Customer is preferring Company outlet to get protected with the price and service where it is found from the incident that no one else, but company representative himself is engaged in cheating a customer by quoting a higher price to the customer. This is completely unethical practice by factory which badly affecting customer base of the company hence strict action should has to be taken against responsible person.

With this written complaint, I am expecting quickest solution, justification and action.
          Jignesh Kansagra
          Cell - 097277.71142
          I would like to bring your attention Malpractice being done at a sports outlet which is selling Adidas shoes.

I had bought a pair of Adidas football shoes on discount from OM Sports. I wore these for three days and they got torn. The studs on the sole got ripped with in three days. The pair was bought on 18th July 2009. On complaining to the shop the incharge refused to replace the shoe. He got it repaired and the very next day they broke again. I again approached the shop and they said Adidas does not entertain complaints on their shoes sold on discount.

I am 13 years old and had collected all my pocket money to buy ADIDAS shoes. I feel that these shoes are not original as ADIDAS will never break so soon.
          Please take necessary action to ensure my trust in Adidas is maintained.

Shop Address A221, Super Mart-1 DLF ph 4 Gurgaon
          My Contact [protected]
          Abhimanyu

Vishwaraja Pathi
            I bought an Adidas cargoes few days back at the adidas showroom in coimbatore opposite to coffe day. They were little too long for me and the showroom people said they could have it altered in a day but they took two.And after two days i got back my cargoes pant . I took it back home and got all ready to wear it to a party when i noticed that they altered one leg too long and the other too long. I had to drive 60 km the other day jus to find out that they did not have another piece with them of the same type.

Now how can u expect such a thing from such an established brand?? When we walk into a showroom like adidas we expect quality and good value for our money. but such a thing just cannot be tolerated..

Adidas should be more careful in choosing its retail sellers .!!!

India-Vishwa

Ashish Khanduja
              I bought an expensive shoe and wore it couple of times in 7-9 months period and now i see the shoe opening up, in the sense that the top and the sole are coming apart.

You do not expect something like this from a renound company like Adidas. Last shoe that i will ever buy in my life from Adidas and would advise the rest to do so as well.

India - Ashish Khanduja - [protected]

when i went to the store to replace it they told me no, adidas shoes is not the one that can leave for a long time it needs a special treatment.

peter machin
                Like the nike problem this also happens to the adidas product. They both use the same materials and bonding materials
                so when the boots get wet they after a period of 24-36 hours
                start to smell as though next doors tom cat has peed on them.
                do adidas customers get their money back !!!

D.S.PARAMESWARAN.NAIR
                  Invoice No.ORA[protected],
                  Invoice date: 31 AUG 2008
                  Order No: 0GA[protected]
                  Loc ID: A
                  Ativity: RM_MAILER
                  Membership No: ITBC08402438

You had promised to send me a pair of ADIDAs shoes of size 8.
                  My Login Web ID is 1002438 & I have paid THE AMOUNT BY CHEQUE .The VPP charges of Rs.748

my unique no. to claim the speacial offer is[protected]A[protected]

adidas shoe — not received shoe

sir
                  I have not recieved shoes number 9 wide BOOKSBUDDY INVOICE NO. ORAO80077670 DATED 25.07.08
                  I have inclosed DD number 816225 dated 14.11.08 drawn on State Bank Of Patiala for rupees 748 only. So I request to diliever my shoes as earlear as possible. Thanking you.

ADIDAS SHOES — not give rebate

I purchase a shoes product code 333562, size 6 which price is 1299/- there is no rebet allows by adidas factory outlet. so suggest how to get rebet.

Gauri Shankar Bhushan
                  Mobile No. [protected]
                  Patna, Bihar

shoes net damage and i gve shoes to adidas store

invoce no - s12/251, date -24/03/2013, store add - IVY stores (isconmall surat)

durgaprasad
                    My India today book club Member ship no: - ITBC08493854

Order no: - 0GA[protected] for Adidas shoes, payment done on 7th september but still not get my shoes, so many times i called to their customer care and many mails sent to them still i did not get any response them. please register this complaint and give better solution.

SHOES,OF ADIDAS — ORDER SHOES BUT NOT YET RECEIVED

SIR,
                    I HAVE ORDER SHOES OF ADDIDAS ON OFFER OF BOOKS OF INDIA TODAY.I HAVE SEND DD OF Rs:748.I SEND IT BEFOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH.ITS BOOKSBUDDY INVOICE no.ORA[protected].
                    MY MEMBERSHIP NO.ITBC08481011.MY ENCLOSED DD NO.816225 DROWN ON STATE BANK OF PATIALA FOR RS.748
                    MY SHOES SIZE NO.9
                    I HOPE YOU WILL SEND SHOES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY MOBILE NO.[protected]. IF YOU NOTICE MY COMPLAINT, THAN PLEASE SEND MAIL TO MY E-MAIL ADRESS OR CALL AT MY MOBILE NO.
                    I SHALL VERY THANKFULL TO YOU

Adidas / Shoe — PASTING,RIPPING SOLE [Resolved]

madhu chopra
                      I PURCHASED A PAIR OF ADIDAS SHOES
                      SIZE : USA, 11.5 CM
                      ARTICLE NO.: 333432
                      BILL INVOICE NO.: 031br...

Dr. Virendra Kaul
                      I had ordered three CDs Vide order No.0GA[protected] dated 24TH JUNE 08.
                      I recived the items vide Invoice No. ORA[protected].
                      My Membership No.ITBC08511786. My unique no. to claim Goindigo flight coupon is 1501786O9A[protected]
                      I have not been able to log on to the site given in the invoice.

Adidas Bag & Holiday voucher — Non receipt of free gift articles

Already I have sent an e-mail regarding the non response in the system as per the directions sent in the free gift intimation (Step 1 to Step 5) got along with invoice no. ORB[protected] dated 28/05/2008.

As per the reply received from the club, I contacted customer care and I was told to access again through online. However the access is not successfull.

Please do the needful to the early dispatch of the free gifts.

G. Thiyagamuthu
                      Membership no. ITBC 08355259

Adidas Bag & Holiday voucher — complaint for free Adidas bag & Holiday package

As per your instruction I am not going for claim 'Addidas bag & Holiday voucher'.

Please send the real website address for registering as per your giving instruction through the pamphlate.

adidas bag — non-receipt of free gift

i have not yet received my free gifts against CD purchased worth Rs.699 the invoice No. is :ORA[protected], membership No. is :ITBC07276309

Free Gift/Holiday Voucher — Non receipt

I have received 4 Books and Reebok Wallet + Key Chain against your invoice no. ORA[protected] dated 10/1/09 and Order No. OGA[protected] dated 10/1/09.

I have not received the free gift/holiday vouchers. Please send the same at the following address:

SOORAJ NARAYANAN
                      8/4/12, MOUNTVIEW APARTMENTS, BHAVANI NAGAR
                      MAROL MAROSHI ROAD, ANDHERI (E)
                      MUMBAI-400059/MAHARASHTRA

Sooraj
                      I am awaitng the free gift/holiday voucher at the earliest

adidas bag — free gift

I have applied for free 2 free air tickets, but I have got 12 novels which I did not want, when I recieved that books, I got a pamphlet along with that, according to this I can claim for free gift that is a adidas bag. But I could not connect you as this showing wrong id can please sent this bag at my correspondent adderess. thanx

kamal singh
                      invoice no:0ra[protected]ts
                      member ship no:itbc0948420

bag & holiday voucher — non receipt

my unique no. is 1621008A[protected]

Invoice no. ORA[protected]MC
                      Membership no. ITBC0969010
                      Name & address PREM AHUJA AHUJA FINANCIAL SERVICES DAYAL MARKET OPP. SECTOR 7 GURGAON (HR.) 122001 MOB. NO. [protected] ,
                      EMAIL - [protected]@yahoo.com

Pl. arrange to send the above mentioned free gifts or any whichever are applicable
                      thanks,

prem ahuja

11.09.2009

adidas bag — Non receipt of Free Gift

I had bought $ Britanica CDs under scheme of Free Adidas Bag. I have received the CDs but till date i have not received Adidas Bag whereas India Today Book Club had assured me that your request is processed and the same will be sent within two weeks.

Adidas — bag

i had ordered for laptop bag of Adidas which is tore of in just 20-25 days.
                      i have lost my bill but i am having transaction or order form in my account.
                      i want a new bag as it was worth of 1000/- bugs.

Adidas — defective product sold to me [Resolved]

Sohil Vinod Bakshi
                        Dear Sir/Mam,
                        I had purchased an adidas jacket from the showroom located at JM Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. during...