Adidas
Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

Adidas Customer Care

Adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122001

Load

Adidas related photos (450)

Adidas Complaints & Reviews

ramesh gawde

I purchased shoes Of Rs.2000 on 17/04/2010. Due to quality problem i got replacement of shoes . Same Date 09/06/10 of replacment i purchaed new shoes of Rs.2800 & same problem as previous. Again i given to showroom for replacement. Now company says its not possible. we are paste it & give you same shoes & if any problem again haappen pls again give us explained by Showroom person. Mr. pankaj.

If such thing happens again & again, Then whats use of purchasing Addidas Shoes ?

Pls Reply.

Showroom Name :- Tan Retail & Distribution Pvt. Ltd. Cash Memo Number 2425 Marol Naka
Complaint is Legal, Action Should be taken...
Dear Customer Service

I am a regular customer of adidas, I bought adidas shoes from adi sports (India) Pvt ltd, worth Rs.4499/- on[protected] Bill No-SC12/4111 Art Name Titan, Article No-G12857. But within this short duration the shoes are damaging (peeling off the material). what is the reason behind this i don’t know. may be the material used is not of good quality or whether the shoes are not of original quality. i put my grievance in front of the proprietor of (adi Sports (India) Pvt Ltd) but he did not replied satisfactorily. he asked me to send the pair of shoes to the company. so, here i kindly request you to take action against the dealer and please help me to sought out my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar
Mobile No. [protected]

anil kumar <[protected]@gmail.com>
Jul 11 (3 days ago)

to Care, customerservice, customerservice
Dear Customer Service

1. Scanned Copy of original invoice is not possible because of this is a computer generated slip, Bill printout is very old. I have checked my bill the printout is fed.

I have Already send the detail of my bill please check with this.

2. Please check Below Points. Snap shoot attach with the mail.

1. 1. The Qube of this shoes out of the sole.

2. The sole pasting has come out.

Anil Kumar- [protected]

1. Scanned Copy of original invoice is not possible because of this is
a computer generated slip, Bill printout is very old. I have checked my
bill the printout is fed.

I have Already send the detail of my bill please check
with this.

2. Please check Below Points. Snap shoot attach with the mail.

1. 1. The Qube of this shoes out of the sole.

2. The sole pasting has come out.

Anil Kumar- [protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar
Mobile No. [protected]
Hi its neeraj i bought a adidas pair from amritsar 5 months before and its net dameged after 3 months i want to replace my shoes thanks [protected]
Array
Sir. It is very bad experience with adidas shoes company. Lot of mails were sent to [protected]@adidas.com since April17. reply received for replacement but the Replacement is still pending even after several requests. I purchased the above said shoes from canteen. It is not a excuse for delay and suffer the customer.The company is not taking initiative to resolve the issue.Two months already elapsed.Customer care is only assuring the customer but nothing carried out on ground. You are humbly requested please do the needful at the earliest. Your co operation will highly be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
M.S Khan

phone no.[protected]

rajas007
    I bought a back pack of adidas on 24th July 2010 and today after 1 month and 10 days adidas logo has started to come out from its place. Its not a printed or stiched one, retailer said its something which comes with some heating machine logo and all stuff. When i asked for repair or replacement of the bag it was shocking to hear logo has no warranty and it cannot be repaired.
    I want my bag to be intact and with proper logo since i have paid so much amount for that backpack.

Adidas / Adidas Shoes — shoes damaged in just 15 days of use [Resolved]

listengarg
      I am going to mention following points of complaint under your kind control. I have purchased Adidas Shoes from Sammati Enterprises...

Adidas Shoes Kundo 11 Art G03574 — fake invoice [Resolved]

ramesh-55
      I hve purchased a pair of shoes Adidas make MOD:Kundo 11 ART G03574 fromShri Om Distributors, Triton Mall, Kalwar Road, Jaipur...

ameerbatcha
      Since I brought these shoes for running purpose.when ever i started using this shoe I feel very uneasy after putting on. When I put-on these shoe my both the toe start aching badly. I start waiting for my end of exercise hours so that I get rid of these shoe. Now you can imagine in how much pain I am getting doe to this shoe.there after i went to my doctor and consulted regarding pain.he find out that the pain only because of defective shoe and advised me to stop using addidas shoe.i approached the addidas show room regarding this issue.they simply said that the shoe once used it cant be replaced.i think they are not aware that only after using the shoe we can find out or feel whether we are getting any pain or other problem.I am very upset after buying it. I lost believe on Adidas company. If the company will not look into this matter I’ll be force to file a suit at consumer forum.

bill no.S10/1382
      date:13.07.10
      show room add:adidas exclusive store
      comfy shoemakers pvt ltd
      no.73,casa majar road,egmore,chennai-8.

Adidas — pain feet

Dear hai,

This is to inform u i am a customer of addidas i purchase the addidas goodyear shoe article no 0s/098359 mrp rs 4699 in 103 rajpur road amity complex, dehradun.

I am faceing a problem i wear that shoe is painnig my right feet size is perfect but i wear that than i walk so shoe painng my feet i am very disappointed that shop manager was telling me whatevr place shoe was painning your feet u use cooton pisce put there then solve your problem so u tell why i purchase the addidas . so plese solve my problem asap
      sachin jain

sachin jain
      Is all this complaints is getting solved ? coz we all should lok for the solution rather just keep saying and sharing our experiance.

We have to think over it and convert that in to Action

suman2010

I have got this Email should i go forward pls advice
        I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEING APPROVED FOR PAYMENT OF YOUR
        LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY .RIGHT NOW YOU ARE TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER
        FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE TO SUBMIT SCANNED COPY OF YOUR
        DRIVING LICENSE, OR THE PICTURE PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR
        YOUR VOTERS ID CARDS OR PAN CARDS.

INCLUDING YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, TO THE ACCREDITED PAYING BANK
        THROUGH EMAIL AND CALL.

YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION PROOF DOCUMENT,IS REQUIRED TO
        VALIDATE YOU AS THE LEGITIMATE AND BONAFIDE OWNER OF THE MOBILE
        NUMBER THAT WON THE PRIZE MONEY.
        YOU ARE EQUALLY ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIAL,
        UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REMITTED TO YOU. THIS IS OUR PAYING BANK.

BANK CONTACT STEPHEN KOSEFF
        BCom CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBA
        CHIEF EXCUTIVE OFFICER ,UNIVERSAL BANK OF MANCHESTER
        CONTACT ADDRESS: 456/8 OXFORD STREET, MANCHESTER M60 7HA ENGLAND
        EMAIL ADDRESS: ([protected]@universalbank.ofmanchester.com )
        TEL:[protected]

MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOMANT BY NOW.SO WE URGE YOU TO FOLLOW THIER BANKING
        PROCEDURES FOR YOUR CLIAM FOR ANY DOUBT DO VISIT OUT WEBSITE AND
        CONTACT OTHER WINNERS WHOM HAVE RECEIVED THERE PRIZE OF OUR LAST YEAR
        BONANZA
        DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN ASSIST YOU WITH.

THANKS YOUR AGENT.
        WEBSITE WWW.ADIDASOIL.COM

universal bank of manchester — prize money

sir can you please confirm me weather the bank with name universal bank of manchester does really exist.
        i am sending the email sent by them for my prize money
        Attention:

We the entire board of directors and online transfer department of International Remittance Department/Credit/Remittance Private Banking Department, Bank O[censored]niversal Bank Of Manchester wishes to inform you that, your transaction with wire transfer:
        Last message display: Terminal LTA29000Enter any function Key for Swift code: Tracer block: UBM/Message Authentication Code *683bb8cd/accepted was stop Due to the following requirement needed by the Financial Service authority .
        You first have to open an account with our bank here to transfer your money into your account there will not be any other charges which you have to pay .

You will transfer your money through our internet banking processes but if you are not able to do then we can help you transfer via wire transfer

Your money will be reflecting into your local account 12 hours after we confirm your payment and approve your application form.

You have three working days to make the payment and open an account or else we will be returning your fund to the treasury house as unclaimed fund.
        The total application fees is as follows
        Application fees/change of beneficially form:482GBP –amounts 36,150 Inr.
        Vat/tax (10%) 48.2GBP amounts 36150Inr
        Total value 530.2GBP amounts: 39,765Inr
        The fund have to be deposited in the corresponding agent account in India.
        A/c Name: Sham Kumar
        Pan No: BKPPK$^@&R
        Bank: HDFC BANK
        Contact us immediately the fund is deposited as to enable us open your account with our bank here for the onwards transfer into you local account in India.
        We Work to serve you better

Haruko Fukuda OBE
        MA (Cantab) DSc
        Secretary to the Overseas Operation Manager.
        Website: http://universalbank.of-manchester.com
        its fake...they take ur money and vanish...dont fall into the trap...
        IT IS REAL MIND YOUR COMMENTS OR STUPIEDLY VISIT THEIR OFFICES OR BRANCHES I HAVE BEEN ONE HERE AND MAKE SURE PEOPLE DONT USE THE BANK NAME TO MAKE SCAM

Adidas — DEFECTIVE OR DUPLICATE SHOES [Resolved]

inder pal
          UNFORTUNATELY I PURCHASED ADDIDAS SHOES FROM PUNJAB BOOT HOUSE KHOO WALI GALI MANSA ABOUT TWO MONTHS DAYS AGO. THESE SHOES...

gauravbhardwaj20
          res sir / mam
          i have purshased the shoe from adidas showroom in panjagutta named Foot Needs on 21 jan. 2010. my bill no. is sc9/5401. it is mantioned clearly on your bill that you gives 3 months warranty. i have purchased these shoes from rs 3009/- and the actual cost is 4299/-. when i give a complaint to that showroom they says that they can't do anything . at the time of purchasing you people gives a lot of promise to impress the customers but at the time of complaint no one here to hear that one. this means you are cheating the people. if your shoes have not the age of even 3 months then whats the benefit to buy these costly shoes.
          i ask all my friends and relative to don't purchase anything from adidas .
          you are not able to satisfy the people.
          i know there is not any relief from your side to do something regarding this matter.
          gaurav bhardwaj

Adidas — Cracked shoes

I've always used to buy Adidas shoes; the last time was since two months, I purchased shoes but now it cracked!! Only after tow months!! It looks awful now!! I get back to the salesman in the store but he refused to help!! Any body here knows what should I do? It coasts me a lot!! And I don't know whom I should get back to??

mritunjay singh
            I have purchase adidas shoe from M/s Tarai Chappal Store Hari Mandir Gali ,Rudrapur Distt-Udhamsinghnagar (Uttarakhand) Tele No.[protected] Art no Makis.333612 Rs-2799/- Mgf date 11/08 and date purchase 23th September 2009, with 15 days sole pasting has come out. & flod wrinkle on shoe it clearly shows it is manufacture defect. I have gone to the stores for replacement but he suggest for repasting after this i found that my pasting of sole is come out i contact the shop but he refused do so and said lodge a complaint for replacement and get a letter accordinly i will replace .

Kindly help me to get the repalcement see the attached photo for your ready reference.

With regards

Mritunjay Singh
            (mrtnj.[protected]@gmail.com)

Adidas — pasting of sole is come out

I have purchase adidas shoe from M/s S M enterprise Neru Tele No.27702830 Art no.333221 Mgf date 09/09 and date purchase 29th novmeber 2009, with 45 days sole pasting has come out. & flod wrinkle on shoe it clearly shows it is manufacture defect. I have gone to the stores for replacement , but he refused do so and said lodge a complaint for replacement and get a letter accordinly i will replace .

With regards

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEING APPROVED FOR PAYMENT OF YOUR
              LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY .RIGHT NOW YOU ARE TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER
              FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE TO SUBMIT SCANNED COPY OF YOUR
              DRIVING LICENSE, OR THE PICTURE PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR
              YOUR VOTERS ID CARDS OR PAN CARDS.

INCLUDING YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, TO THE ACCREDITED PAYING BANK
              THROUGH EMAIL AND CALL.

YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION PROOF DOCUMENT,IS REQUIRED TO
              VALIDATE YOU AS THE LEGITIMATE AND BONAFIDE OWNER OF THE MOBILE
              NUMBER THAT WON THE PRIZE MONEY.
              YOU ARE EQUALLY ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIAL,
              UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REMITTED TO YOU. THIS IS OUR PAYING BANK.

BANK CONTACT Stephen Koseff
              BCom CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBA
              CHIEF EXCUTIVE OFFICER ,UNIVERSAL BANK OF MANCHESTER

CONTACT ADDRESS: 456/8 OXFORD STREET, MANCHESTER M60 7HA ENGLAND
              EMAIL ADDRESS: ([protected]@of-manchester.com )
              TEL:[protected]
              FAX:[protected]
              Website: http://universalbank.of-manchester.com

FELL FREE TO CONTACT OUR BANKING PARTNERS FOR YOUR WINNING FOR YOUR
              PRIZE MONEY PAYMENT. WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR PROCESSING FILE
              TO THE BANK, THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE YOUR
              APPLICATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT. THERE MIGHT BE NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THE BANK AND ALSO MAYBE SOME CHARGES APPLICABLE BECAUSE THE FUND FOR THE LOTTERY WINNERS ARE BEEN DEPOSITED IN A FIXED ACCOUNT WHICH MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOMANT BY NOW.SO WE URGE YOU TO FOLLOW THIER BANKING PROCEDURES FOR YOUR CLIAM FOR ANY DOUBT DO VISIT OUT WEBSITE AND CONTACT OTHER WINNERS WHOM HAVE RECEIVED THERE PRIZE OF OUR LAST YEAR BONANZA
              DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN ASSIST YOU WITH.

THANKS YOUR AGENT.
              WEBSITE WWW.ADIDASOIL.COM

Disclaimer:-This email and any files transmitted with it may be
              confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
              entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
              error please notify the sender. The recipient should check this email
              and any attachments for the presence of viruses and the company accepts
              no liability for any damage caused by the same
              vwry gggod

Adidas Oil — lotto

I got a news through my mobile and it say your number has won 85.000.00GBP on going Easter bonanza of Adidas oil contact Cliton via([protected]@adidasoil.com). Is it true ?
              regards,
              A.R.RAJESH
              ADIDAS OIL MOBILE AWARD CLAIMS VERIFICATION FORM
              Dear Winner,
              I am Dr Alex Clinton the lotto co-ordinator Adidas oil, assigned to all winners payment file. I wish to Congratulate you for emerging as one of the 2010 mobile winners of this Great promotions the winning information personated by you are correct. To begin your claims process, below is the claims verification form, you are required to fill and forward the form to help facilitate the processing and release of your winning prize of $850, 000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
              The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Washington, United State Of America . These Draws are commemorative and as such special. You are advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential to avoid impersonation or double claims. You must adhere to this instruction, strictly, to avoid any delay with the release of your funds to you. This program has been abused severally in past, so we are doing our best to forestall further occurrence of false claims with this, we advice that you keep all information about this prize confidential until your funds have been received by you.
              we request you to scan and send a copy of either your international passport, driving license or your work id, proof of number, utility bill(electric, water or telephone) via email attachment for proper identification
              Dear,
              sir, I had got a SMS on my mobile phone that I had woned a prize from a lucky draw conducted by your company and I wish to know could I get the money. Please send me all the information by post .My postal adress is:

Mr. Goutam Majumdar
              H/O Mr.Rajesh Kumar
              Chiragora (SOUTH)
              Near Vinode Nagar More
              Hirapur, Dhanbad.
              Jharkhand. India.
              this is not right about adidas oil they will sue you all
              HOW CAN YOU STUPIED PEOPLE WRITE THIS AGAINST ADIDAS OIL?? YOU ALL SHOULD GET READY FOR THE RESULT

parivesh malviya
                I bought a shoe of brand Adidas from CSD defence HQ canteen in the month of feb. Its market price is INR 2900/-. Its description is as follows –

Name : training
                FTY no. : LTH014001
                Art no. :336100
                Mfg. : 10-09

Since I brought these shoes I feel very uneasy after putting on. When I put-on these shoe my toe of left leg start aching badly after half an hour or so, and I start waiting for my end of duty hours so that I get rid of these shoe. Now you can imagine in how much pain I passed these couple of month, in waiting that the time will come when these shoes will get shape of my leg. I am very upset after buying it. I lost believe on Adidas company. If the company will not look into this matter I’ll be force to file a suite at consumer forum.

Parivesh Malviya
                d-49a, retreat appt,
                Patparhganj
                New Delhi-92
                Mob) [protected]
                Email- [protected]@indiatimes.com
                [protected]@yahoo.com

jaiwant toppo
                  i have purchased a pair of basketball shoes from adidas factory outlet in nangal raya costing Rs.2700. i accidently saw the poster in the floor saying that "free discount coupon of Rs.500 on purchase above Rs.2100. so i asked them that they would give us the discount but on next purchase from adidas so i said will you give us the voucher to us he said "the voucher is yours yar don't panic".my budget was also less so i thought they are giving better option so i took the bill saying that i've paid 2300 and 400 are still outstanding so i asked fom my mom for 400 more. later what happened when i came back to them they gave me the shoe's and when i asked for the voucher they said " what voucher , the voucher will be valid after 3 days so you can collect it after 3 days and scratch it". so i took from them in writing that voucher has to be paid to us. later after three days when i visited them they said "don't worry it's valid but we don't have the stamp we need a stamp of adidas before we can give it to you so we have sent a boy to collect the stamp". so i asked them when will i come then they said" after 2-3 days. later i went back to them they said"the boy has not come yet. then i went 2 times to them 1st after one week and 2nd after 2 weeks so it was nearly a month. i went to them last time for the voucher they said the "offer has been gone". please reply to me

suneet kochhar
                    Dear Sir
                    I bought two T shirts from Adidas - Factory Outlet in Motinagar, New Delhi, One of the T shirt lost shape with in 15 Days & I went to the outlet & registered the comlaint on 11th Nov 2009, now even after 3 & 1/2 months they are not providing me the replacement,I ve visited the outlet serveral times & they are not giving me the satisfactory reason for the delay.
                    the purchase date for the same is 10th Oct 2009 vide bill no.SC9/3283, artical no.313111.

suneet kochhar
                    Mob.[protected]

Mahesh kamble
                      Dear Sir / Madam,

My Self Mahesh Kamble Staying at Pune (India).

I have purchased Adidas Shoes form Matrix Agency,Bibvewadi ,Pune-411009,Ph-+[protected]

Bill No-1219
                      APPR- CODE:-054731
                      Article No:-031950
                      Description:-Samba nua size-9
                      MRP-4699/- Discount 25%

I have paid amount of 3524/- after discounted but it was not manufactured by adidas .The lable on shoes indiactes china made.I had gone through Adidas web site for confirmation as per the brand name i din get the valuable product.Because i was not expecting china made product.

I would like to request you to please look in to this.

Mahesh Kamble.
                      +91-[protected]

Timothy Dyson
                        The Adidas Outlet store in Lancaster, Pa. is in the Rockvale Outlet Mall. My wife and I shopped there yesterday, February 15th, 2010. The selection was good and the pricing fine but there was one problem--the store stunk. We had to leave after less than ten minutes due to the pungent odor permeating the store. It was strong enough to make you nauseous. One of the kids working there mentioned that a sewage pipe may have broken.

The store should have been closed until the problem was corrected. It's not fair to the employees or customers.

lightflow
                          I bought a Adidas antiperspirant from Lifestyle on 6th Feb, 2010. I used it only once on 8th Feb, 2010. It was not functioning the next day morning 9th Feb, 2010. Now they say that I would have used the whole spray can within 3 days time. Where as they themselves claim it normally takes 2 months to finish one spray can.
                          There was no sales person at the Lifestyle showroom while delivery of the spray can to explain why whether the spray can is sealed or not. Now I have lost my money on that antiperspirant. I am disappointed with Adidas that it stocks such malfunctioning products and claims that they are imported and distributed in India in malls like Lifestyle for exhorbitant prices as 250 rs ! When they fail to work with just one use!! Its very disappointing of Adidas.
                          Dear Sir/Mam,
                          I had purchased an adidas pants from the showroom located at Splanda mall in Hurghada/Egypt, during the time of purchase they assured me that the pants is Egyptian cotton 100 % and it will never be shorter, but after the first wash in a cold water became very short and looks funny, so i went back to the store and i asked to get bigger size or to refund my money after he checked himself the tall of the pants with another pants from the shop and they refused and the attitude of the sale person (Mr. Mohamed) were very rude and aggressive and after 25 minutes he called his boss Mr. Amr and he asked me to talk to his boss over the phone and the man was really not nice, i dont know why such unprofessional people managing big brand stores, now i dont know what to do, to whom i should complaint, who is the person in charge of this company in Egypt, i'm using the sports wear of adidas since more than 30 years, all my family and friends are doing the same, but for sure we will think many times before buying any of adidas product in Egypt .. my egyptian cell number is +[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Adidas — back padding damaged/torn off in just 1 and half month from the date of purchase i.e 6-12-2009 [Resolved]

Prashant Dhiman
                            I have purchased Adidas Shoes 22 yds Trainer article no. L11047 from Sammati Enterprises SCO 6 Sector 17 E Chandigarh 160017...

Naveen Sharma
                            I purchased a T-Shirt from Adidas Stores located in Great India Palace In Noida on 14.01.10.After a single usege i observed piling on the wrist area(Pictures Attached) & reported to the retailer & they provided me a receipt saying that we will send the object to the company regarding this problem on 18.01.2010.

when i revisited the stores they denied to change the object saying that they don't consider Piling as a defect. First they tought me how to use a branded clothing & then they told me a strange thing that the woolen used was not of good quality & piling is the property of this material so they don't think that is was a defect. They wrote the same thing on the complaint receipt also that the object they are selling a product of low quality.

Sales persons told me that i have to go to GERMANY to take a exchange.

Piling on Wrist Area after First Use
                            Piling on Wrist Area after First Use

Sunil Sharma
                              This is regarding an Adidas sport shoe I purchased from Shoe Park, Alaka chowk, Pune on date: 21-Nov-2009 for Rs 2399/-

I found that Sole of the shoe got damaged within 2 weeks after purchase. I immediately rushed to the above shop and shown the damage to them. Shop owner initially rejected but after showing him bills and damage asked me to keep the shoes so that he can send it to Adidas for further action. I handover the Shoe in next week (Date[protected].

After a week long wait when I went back to check with shop (Date[protected], he gave me back the shoe with some patch work. The patch work done was nowhere matching Adidas standards. When I asked him if he had really sent this to Adidas he confirmed the same very confidently. However, he could not provide me any proof of Dispatch to Adidas or Return/Repair report from Adidas. He also argued with me and behaved in very unprofessional manner.

Further I noticed that same show was available in other Stores at less price (Rs 2199/-).

I have been using Adidas products from quite sometime and am very much satisfied with the quality of all products. This is the reason I purchased the above shoe blindly. However, above experience is really disturbing.

I request you to please look into above matter.

Model of Shoe as mentioned on Bill : REPLION-ALU/NEW-ADIDAS-GT-SPORTS-8

Shop Name and Address :

Shoe Park
                              244, Narayan Peth, (Alaka chowk)
                              Laxmi Road
                              Pune - 30
                              My name is AKSHAY.PAWAR i have purchased Adidas canvas shoe on 02/12/2009 wort rs 1799/ at willingdon houde dr ambedkar road parel mumbai-400012 phone +[protected]/+[protected].

there was a problem with the shoes and it had a warrenty of 3 months. i went to the shop on 2nd of january 2010. the person bhavesh told to call at the store on 8th jan.
                              i called up on 8th, he told that the godown is closed of adidas and i will get the shoes on 15th feb.

its becoming rediculous on calling up the store in calling up the store and asking for replacement.
                              moreever the image of brand adidas is getting spoiled.

plz get some action done .

akshay pawar.

Manoj.V
                                I had purchased a sports shoes(stock No:[protected], EUSTACE M/336445/11) for Rs. 2799 /- from ADIDAS EXCLUSIVE STORE, Sidhee Shoe Planet, 32/2345, Shop No 1&2, DD Junction, MG road, Cochin on 09/10/2009. Two Weeks before I Had noticed that the sole of the shoes has come off in some places. I had taken the shoes to the above show room where I had purchased on 12/12/2009 and the store manager Mr. Vikram told me to come on 15/12/2009 as his boss is visiting the store on that date. I had gone with the shoes on 15/12/2009 and Mr.Vikram told me to “stick my shoes with a five rupees quick fix and I can continue using the shoes”. I never expected such an answer from adidas show room manager. I have kept the shoes in the show room itself after his response.
                                As a very reputed brand like ADIDAS such people Like Mr.Vikram will no doubt will spoil the name and confidence of the brand. Please do the needful to replace the shoes ASAP.