Air India Express Customer Care

Air - India Building, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District
India - 400 021

Bad

Air India Express related photos (121)

Air India Express Complaints & Reviews

balbindar.kaur
I m booked two sector international ticket which is from kolkata to dhaka on 11/3/11 and second one from dhaka to kolkata on 13/3/11 in the name of Subhas Bera. Second ticket is cancelled from air india office but balanced amount is not returned. E Ticket : IX15335604 , PNR : IX09339571 . So, Please look into this matter ....
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:38:08

sreekumar.siva
    This is reference to the attached ticket booked for my daughter and the boarding pass issued in flight IX-343 from Calicut to Dubai on 10th May 2011.
    While booking the ticket I had paid for a selected seat in the front row for my daughter, since she is travelling alone. (seat no 11a alloted instead of 1A)
    The treatment she got at the airport was so arrogant, and the airport staff was not at all co-operative.
    Since she is a student, she was not aware of the formalities, and she thought the allotted seat was the requested one.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:34:58

Air India Express — Boarding denied [Resolved]

shanojdevassy

I had booked a flight from Mumbai to Cochin by Air India Express for thier 6pm flight on 30th Apr. The...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Airlines

Air India Express — Online Booking Ticket Not Issued [Resolved]

praveendxb
      I would like to complain against Air India Express. I had booked (from Dubai) a one way ticket from Jaipur to Dubai for the...
      Complaint category Airlines

Air India Express — IRREGULAR TIMINGS OF LANDING [Resolved]

RRMLORE
      THI IS TO BRING IN TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THE PASSENGER FLIGHT NO IXE 816 FROM ABUDHABI VIA MUSCAT TO MANGALORE HAS REACHED...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

Air India Express — COMPLAINT AGAINST AIR INDIA EXPRESS STAFF'S BAD ATTITUDE [Resolved]

ato
      I am writing this complaint letter, having gone through lots of inconveniences and troubles faced by my wife and...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Airlines

Suresh perumal
      I was travelled on the 2nd December from Chennai to Trichy (IX 681) from there i have travel to singapore on the 3rd December (IX682). Flight suppose to Departure at 01.10 AM.But there is no information from Airport staf[censored]p to 2.00Am.After they told us they don't have any info.I was seated with remaining passenges in Trichy Airport on the whole night up to 06.30 Am next morning, I was not feeling well on that day it become more worst seadet 7hrs in the Aircon.

I was not able to go to my work last 3 days,its case me about 500$
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:11:31

JEEN JOSE
        I have booked one ticket in online for my wife on Nov 04 2010(PNR : IX[protected]. After booking i have added seat 2F for that ticket. Big surprise is while boarding one of air India staff assigned 18A seat to that ticket. Due to some urgency my wife couldn't check boarding pass while check in time. She noticed the same while entering into the flight. And she informed the same to one of the air hostess. That staff replayed that there is no facility to book seat through online.

Online Seat Booking
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:41:12
        Further at the time of selection of seat there is not information on web site for any extra fee for seat selection like it is clearly mentioned for extra baggage charges AED 30/- for 10 kg weight

lukmanul
          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I purchase ticket from Air India Express web site to travel from Sharjah to Kozhikode on 8th August 2010. When I reach the air port I knowing that the flight is cancelled. There was no priour information there are more than hundreds of peoples in same venue with facing the same. It cause me some ecnomical and more personal losses as especially I am going for just 6days. So please let me know can I file against them and can ask for the compansation even if I use there service after a day. Please answer me and I would like to do this case with all other passerngers as well who supose to travel in same flight.

Kind Regards,

Lukmanul Hakeem
          Dubai
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:22:07

poshbah
            On 21st August 2010, I have purchased throught Web of Air India Express (3) Tickets from Mumbai to Bahrain Sector, by paying throught my Visa Credit Card online.

On 25th August 2010, I have received a E-mail from Air India Express, saying that due to operation reason they have cancelled my flight date of travelling on 04 September 2010. Immediately I called to their office in Mumbai, where I was told that, to go to Air India Express Web site and I must cancelled online, than only I will get refund amount back to my Visa Creadit Card betwen 7 - 10 working days.

I asked the Air India Express Executive, why Air India Express can't transfer my refund money back to my Credit card account with immediate effect, as it was the fault from Air India Express, he informed me this is Air India Express Management rules, it will take 7 10 working days only, and not before this days.

If passenger want to cancel or postpone the trip, Air India Express will charge extra fees for that.

I am asking, if Air India Express will cancel his flight before departue of 11 days, than Air India Express must pay the sum of amount to passenger, as Air India Express has cancelled the flight and not passengers.

And more is that, Upon Cancellation of Air India Express flight from Air India Expreess Management, they have no right to keep passengers money with them until 7 - 10 days.

As, I have only limite on my credit card, now I can't purchase other Airlines tickets, as I don't have sufficient balance in my Credit Card, I because have already paid 3 tickets money to Air India Express.

Air India Express should be ban to do such a bad practice with his frequent flayer passenger, liked I am suffering.
            It is my advise to all Passengers who want to trave with Air India Express, please stop to travel in Air India Express, this passenger is lucky, atleast he got information before 11 days of departure, As I and several passengers flight cancellation information on arrivals of Airport (Departure Hall).

Please do not travel any more with Air India Express.

tsnataraj
              I took the Madras Bombay flight on 13th Aug IX602. The schedule departure was 1000hrs. Boarding started at 0945hrs, till the flight took off at 1030hrs there was no AC inside the aircraft, we were continuously reassured by the steward that in the next 5-10minutes we would have AC on. In fact the passengers were sweating. It did not stop here, after we landed at 12noon at Bombay, taxied for about 10min, from 1210hrs to 1230hrs there was no sign of a pickup coach and the AC was shut down. LCC is very well understood by the consumers but not this kind of lack of service. These Government run services should look at Private run LCC to understand how these are run and how they woo customers. Total lack of clarity and complete failure of service levels by Air India Express. Consumers - please boycott AIR INDIA EXPRESS.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:07:14
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Air India Express — Passengers harassed as AI flight delays departure [Resolved]

sajisnair
                A Doha-bound Air India flight’s departure here has been inordinately delayed due to "operational reasons" causing...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Airlines

syed7273
                I booked tickets for my Sister and Brother-in-law (Senior Citizen) on Air India Express IX 206 from Mumbai to Chennai on May 28, 2010. Flight was scheduled at 6 p.m. They reached airport at 4.30 pm. Air India annouced at 5 p.m. that flight is delay due to technical reason. Rescheduled for 9 p.m. Air India served water to all passengers. The situation was continued and all passengers were given some snacks at around 2 a.m. Today AirIndia simply appoliges for the inconvenience caused due to technical reasons.
                My brother-in-law (Senior Citizen) was there in the Airport from Evening 4.30 p.m to next day moring 4 a.m. almost 12 hours.
                Like my brother-in-law there were other passengers too were suffering due to this delay. Is there any option to take it to consumer court.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:11:26

bunty81a
                  dear sir,
                  i was delayed on my ticket booked with u on 18/04/2010 from delhi to amritsar. pnr no. so i cancelled that ticket from wher i booked i.e ARZOO.COM. but they are saying that ticket is showig status BOARDING.which should be NO SHOW.
                  so pls change that status and refund me the apllicable amount as quick as possible.
                  detail of ticket

so pls contact quickly
                  thanks
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:02:38

Andisamy Varadarajan
                    I have travelled to Trichy on 18th Feb 2010 by Air India Express Flight at 21.05 P.M. one of the air hostess behavior was very rude and absolutely not acceptable. She does not know how to speak to the passengers. She was shouting with passengers. It is happen to me also on same day. Please note that I am frequent flyer and also I have travelled many countries, this incident never happend to me.

Please take necessary action againt that Air Hostess.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:08:30
                    THE PROBLEM IN AIR INDIA EXPRESS, THE AIR HOSTESS KNOW THAT ONCE THEY GOT THE JOB IN THAT AIR LINES THE JOB IS ALMOSTV PERMANENT AND THEY BEHAVE LIKE THAT BC'S THEY WILL BRING THEIRPERSONAL PROBLEM(HUSBAND, BOY FRIEND'S)
                    INTO REALITY, ...

Air India Express — NO Refund [Resolved]

Jayant
                      I booked tickets with AIR INDIA EXPRESS to fly from Lucknow to Delhi by flight IX 194 PNR- IX[protected]Eticket no- IX[protected]...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Airlines

Aji Kumar
                      Dear Sir :

I have purchased a ticket using credit card to travel from Calicut to Sharjah on 08th JAN 2010. On the 07th Jan when I contacted the Air India express office , they have informed that the flight has been cancelled and if I wish I can travel to Dubai using the same ticket and I was not willing to travel to Dubai . Since the flight has been cancelled I am eligible for the refund . Even after contacting several times no proper response from Air India Express Staff .

I have never dealt with irresponsible company like Air India Express . And there is no hope of getting refund of all the tickets which I have booked on the same flight .

Best regards,

Aji
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:32

MANISH TEWARI

I would like to lodge a complaint with you for justice and claim settlement.

I had booked an Air Ticket in Flight No.IX 194 for 9th of February, 2010 for LUCKNOW - DELHI Sector, which was schedule to depart from Lucknow at 4.35 A.M. morning. When myself with other co-passengers reached Lucknow yesternight to catch this flight, there was no information about the cancellation of this flight till 4.00 A.M. as no Air India staff were available till that time. Then, I had to wait till 8 O' Clock in the morning to get the cancellation endorsed on the ticket.

Now, I lodge my claim for refund of full Fare + expenses incurred + for wastage of my valuable time.

Thanking you in anticipation,

MANISH TEWARI
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:05:06

mohan chamathil thomas
                          I purchased Air India Express ticket from Alkhor tourist travel, Doha ,Qatar. It was Mumbai to Doha on 07 Jan 2010 . Flight was cancelled due to fog I understand . it is ok . when I asked for alternative solution Air india express mumbai said sorry you will get full refund from where you purchased and they showed me rules in the ticket and also said to read before you purchase tiket so I was convinced but now I WANT TO SAY I GOT REFUND AFTER DEDUCTING QATARI RIYAL 30.00 PER TICKET THAT IS 30 X 4 = 120 . QAR 120 IS TOO MUCH EVEN IF IT NOT TOO MUCH I WANT SAY IN THE TICKET IT IS RETURN FULL REFUND THEN WHY THEY ARE CHARGING THIS MONEY . THE FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED NOT BECAUSE OF MY FAULT STILL I AM PAID LESS .WHY ???????????????????????????????
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:54:35
                          I want all Air india Express complain customer to mail me and let us take common voice against air india express
                          Every one I like to inform every one and also like to raise a complain all the passenger who travel By AIR INDIA EXPRESS, I had a bad experience when I was traveling From Mangalore to Doha With My wife and my child, the staff are so rude and lot of harassments from staff till the security in the Mangalore Air Port, trying to open all the baggage’s creating problems to the passengers unnecessarily without any strong reasons, its has been noticed that the new ways to make money is that for access baggage weight where they have Set the electronic weigh machine is to 5kgs More then the normal, usually we weigh our baggage’s from our manual weigh machine, which may have some error, considering this and taking this point in mind we reduce our things much more then the luggage allowance to avoid the charge of access luggage, but still every one find the weight more then what they expect, so the Air Port make a good profit of this charging Rs. 475/- per kg, and next thing is that after boarding the flight they don’t provide any kind of food or a glass water for hours after the take up where we find and face tuff time due to the flight is at 7Am and we had to report to the Airport at 5Am without having a proper breakfast, mean while I would like to tell you that I had booked my flight at 8 Am and at last movement I was lucky enough to know that have called me and informed me the flight time has changed to7 Am or else it would be another problem that i may miss the flight, later one board the seats of the flight is such a bad condition that we cannot even lean back, , traveling for hours its normal that passengers may need some entertainment for getting bored, but in this flight they take another advantage of the passenger to make money that is the drop down the TV screen with a movie which is of their own choice and each TV provided for 2 passengers where it cant even watched properly with fading effect on it, and try to sell the headphones to hear the Audio of the movie, and this headphones are waste after they use in in the aircraft because its not useful for any audio equipment, later on the food supplied is not even worth for animals to eat, such kind of food are supplied for passengers, were I noticed everything is returned back to dustbin when gathering back, After that comes liquors for selling like whisky wine bear etc to make again some bossiness in the board, The Airlines are taking advantage as there are no other international flights from Mangalore where the passengers are helpless and forced to take a direct flight from Mangalore. This flights does not have any accurate timings and can change their timings at anytime, more over flights also can cancel any movement and even refund not available so we can take any other flight to avoid delay even though the fault and delay is from their side. earlier I have noticed there were 2 flights in a week and now its 1 flight for a week witch is not reliable, the timings are very early morning which is makes in convince to all passengers who are traveling, The Air India Express is not bothered of giving a good service but trying to make Money and take advantage of the passengers who are helpless, and they say the flights are going in loss may be this is th reason they try to recover their loss in this kind of business, even though they don’t have any feelings of Air crash took place recently, and passengers traveling in this are flying with risk, comparing to this I really appreciate Emirates Airlines which I use to fly from Bangalore to Doha, Via Dubai, but I do enjoy the good service, I had 8Kgs of access baggage were I was not charged any this extra for this due to the kindness of the airlines, the baggage allowance was 30Kg and the Hand bag allowance was 7kgs, and the cabin crew I found were polite too, the food was excellent, and they had provide a free TV to each seat in front of the passengers with a control box hanging were we can select movie, songs and games to kind along with a free head phones, there was also a night lamp where we can use it for our convenience, tea coffee are provide to everyone on request any time when they needed it, they also provide toys, color pencil blankets to kids and children with some special gifts which makes children happy to enjoy the journey, it was said Emirates Airline gets Award every year for the best service and performance, but just I had taken a chance in the Indian Express that to avoid traveling to Bangalore to take this fight, that was a mistake I had made and faced this problem, or else traveling to Bangalore is not so tuff as there are more then 400 luxury super delux AC buss Pvt and Govt, every day too and fro, where we don’t even find tired after a sleep in the sleeper coach and next morning reaching to Bangalore, Airport busses are available from the buss stop which makes passengers convenient, and the New Bangalore International Airport is excellent comparing to Mangalore Airport, so I request and cooperate all who have gone thorough this problems and also join hands to teach them a lesson, that the Airlines are for the service of People and its not that the People are here to give them business and take advantages of them, And stop to put an end to this Monkey Business.

PNB:- Pleas add coments if any of you have gone with any kind of problems by this Airlines

Air India Express — Missing baggage [Resolved]

Monica Rodrigues
                            My son, a student studying in Karnataka, traveled on 10th July by Air India Express Flight IX 390 to Mangalore from Kuwait...