Air India Express Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Air India Express

Having problems with Air India Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Air India Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Air India Express

Air India Express Website

Air India Express Head Office Address

Air - India Building, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District
400 021

Air India Express Phone Numbers

022 22796330

Air India Express reviews & complaints(545)

Reported Air India Express counter in Lucknow Airport to fly Dubai on IX-193, PNR GPF26V dated 10.05.2022. My visit Visa was valid and issued on our old passport, hence travelling on new passport along with old one.

Duty manager (on 10.05.2022) refused to issue boarding passes due to GDRFA lnot availavle on new passport) approval which is for resident visa holders.

He assured us to update the status on our tickets to use it in future once the flight departrd but he put the remarks "No show" instead of "free modification due to missing GDRFA approval". Due to no show we are not able to modify the tickets and will loose around Rs.30, 000/-

Note: Airport departure exit register is the proof of our presence. (Air India Express personnel filled the details to allow us to exist)

Passengers: Imadul Islam & Sabiha Kausar

My name is mohamed munthazeer Karunnapilly manaf
    Passport number :T5165576
    I was supposed to be on the air india express flight number IX 434 on 8th may from dubai international airport to kochin airport
    I had got my boarding pass but i could not enter the flight due to some health issue . My luggage was already given to the airline.
    I had paid the full amount including the luggage in my ticket.
    After a...

Respected sir, nobody is responding for my request to refund my air fare from air indiaexpress. I booked tickets on 17/02/2020. I requested to refund money through email and phone call to air india express. Until now, the money is not refunded yet. So please help me to cancel my tickets and refund my money after deducting the applicable charges. My voucher numbers and tickets are as follows
    Confirmation number- YKFYOI

Voucher amount- 177.191BD

Voucher number- JT5BWV
    Voucher amount- 154.867 BD

Abison Abraham

Please reply for my email.

I have booked air ticket from SIN - TRZ 27 -MAR-2021 (PNR-WAJQPW), Due to pandamic situation flight has been cancelled, so Airindia express given the voucher against this PNR WAJQPW.

Now i check with customer care service, they said that voucher has been cancelled and refund provided to my account back (301 sgd). But untill now i have not credited any amount in my account from airindia express.

Even i have send...
      Dear Team,
      Good morning!

My name is Akash subhash Devkule from Pune india .I've planned my flight for Dubai i.e on 5th May at 3:10pm, but twice the time for flight has been changed and at the end of day flight got cancelled.so i requested air india express officer at Mumbai airport to reschedule or refund for the same, they have also proceed for the same.The thing is the ticket is showing still active that's why customer...
      This is really sorry to see that Indian airlines are so much money minded.They hardly care about their customers and valuable experience.
      They just wanna make money.

This is really disheartening.

I had a flight today (4May 2022) from Dubai to Delhi IX-142 with my family of 4. I was stopped at immigration and it took quite some time. I had boarding at 11:50 but i was at the immigration and security till...

Dear sir i was travelling from vns to shj and my flight was 19:25 and i reach airport as 0er flight time amd now they are telling flight is dealy 3 hours, why they not text me if time has been change,

Complaint : refund rejected
        date of travel : 28/04/2022
        date refund requested : 18/04/2022
        date reminder sent : 27/04/2022
        date complaint registered : 27/04/2022

despite of submitting refund request in due time, air india express has refused to give full refund
        flight was rescheduled and new timing were not acceptable by the passengers
        refund requeste sumbitted 10 days prior to scheduled departure date of the flight but no action were taken from their end

I'm Rethin Raju, working as a Senior Engineer in a medical firm. I have booked a ticket to trivandrum international Airport from Doha which is supposed to start from 29th April 2.45 pm from Hamad international airport but I had been rescheduled to 4 times and there has no clear update from airport information centre and the customer care executives from Airindia express. The local aur india representative has not been responding to the calls...
          My wife was travelling from Kannur To Doha Qatar this month April 2022, the Airindia express counter staff in kannur Airport behaved very Badly without considering her as a Female and a solo traveller who is Having Ramadan Fasting, by mistake she carried some extra weight and the counter staff without any cosidertion shouted her to remove excess weight and she removed!!! The painful other thing is she was Fasting & she carried some food to...

Dear express india
          Please help me to resolve the issue
          I booked 3 passenger and these 3 passenger was in Dubai Police Jail, and due to dubai jail system not updating due to high volume these 3 person didn’t make PCR test yesterday
          The passenger flight was APRIL [protected]@12:50pm dxb to Delhi
          Please try to help me for them
          Thank you and looking forward to respond in my complain

I had booked a flight from mumbai to dubai in june 2021, during covid times, suddenly UAE government declared restrictions for international travellers and hence it was understandable that flight has been cancelled. I have been trying to get in touch with air india for almost a year now being april 2022 currently and their customer support only said that they won’t refund me back my money OR they will charge more than half the flight ticket...

Dear SIr,
            Have submitted my complaint on 19th regarding my baggage damage along with the receipt from Air India Counter of T3 New Delhi 0n 19thMarch'22.

Since I haven't received any reply/ feedback on my complaint, i again raised my request on 25th and 29thMarch'22 to kindly look into the matter with Air India.

Constrained to bring it to your notice that i am yet to listen from you in this regard.

I therefore once again request you to take it up with Air India and settle my issue at the earliest.

Bibhudutta

I

My money has been deducted from my account but ticket has not been booked, please refund my amount as soon as possible. INR 17204.22.
              I am attaching the screen shot of the transaction.
              Confirmation Number : HVWGZX
              From last 3days I calling customer care and drop a mail but I am getting any revert
              Air India please improve your services and please refund my amount as soon as possible.

Regards : Saba...
              My self Anoop .Yesterday I had checked in the air india express counter at muscat air port ( 10:55am at IX -554) for traveling to Trivandrum. I was in que and next my turn to check in.then I entered the counter, the officer on that counter shouting, where did you come from. he is not allowing me to reply.just shouting in front of all other passengers.I don't understand what he thinking himself
              He is behaving like he is the owner...

Me and my wife booked a flight from Sharjah to amritsar.the scheduled departure was 2:15 am on 28 march2022 but the flight was rescheduled at 7:00 am .The reason was that company sold tickets at higher rates due to dubai expo and those who purchased tickets were told to go in rescheduled flight.i talked to airline staff at Sharjah airport .they said that they will give refreshment but didn't gave us anything.we waited for our flight for 5 hours.I asked the airline to give me accomodation or lounge service but they denied.we were not informed by the airlines about the reschedule.i want compensation for the loss I suffered because of this act of air india express.i was forced to wait for my flight without eating anything.
              Mar 28, 2022
              My PNR number is DW2YKB

IX 813 Mangalore to Dubai 27th March 2022.
                Passengers waiting in the airport from 5pm and flight is to leave at 7.55pm. The flight is delayed, there is no intimation of the delay and people have to just wait looking at the display board. Its passed 8 hrs waiting in the departure lounge and still no support from Air India Express staff.
                The staff at the airport have no clue when the delay will sorted or offer no support to the passengers.
                What a pathetic situation.
                Your duty manager has to be fired for his incompetency to mange his work.
                Very very poor service.

I had recently missed my flight to London from Amritsar. I was asked to go the the Help desk at the airport to get the issue resolved. The staff refused to listen to me as they said I booked my ticket online. They even refused to book a new ticket for me on the spot as they said I have to do it online by myself. All other airline help desks were very helpful in atleast giving out information but Air india employees were so unprofessional...
                  Hello Garena FF

Please Unben my account my account is bin ban please recover
                  My account suspend

Thanks you...

The entertainment was not working. There was no tea or coffee served no light in the bathroom. Aircraft had a stuffy stale smell. Food was so bad and insufficient. And to make matters worse they did not even have water for the passengers. Crew preferred ignoring requests for water snacks or tea coffee as they were I’ll equipped. Did not expect this after take over by Tata