Aircel — activation of service

bijoy rio on Feb 11, 2018
Hi yesterday night i have received 1 sms dated-11.2.2018 from aircel for masti mall serices activated for [protected] number. But i did not activate any kind of services. Please deactivate masti mall services and refund my balance i tried through vas to stop that services. But i am not able to deactivate. Please do not activate any services without customer knowledge and deactivate masti mall services for [protected]

[Feb 11, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by bijoy rio, Feb 11, 2018
my number is [protected]
Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Dear Bijoy,

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Dear Bijoy,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs.20.00 is deducted from your Aircel mobile number [protected] on dated 11th Feb’18 for MASTIMALL service, which is auto renewal content and charging done after getting confirmation.
However, we have deactivated the service to avoid further charging for the same & as Goodwill Gesture, we have refunded the amount of Rs.20.00 to your number. Same is also reflecting in your main account balance currently. Request you to kindly dial *125# your Aircel number to check & confirm the same from your end. Please ignore those websites or web link which are chargeable to stop this type of charging.
We would also like to inform you that we have forwarded your Aircel mobile number [protected] for blacklisting from any kind of promotional alerts/links; hence you will not receive any SMS/links related to promotional value-added services.

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Plzz Send me UPC code... my aircel no port to idea...send me UPC CODE this my alternate number...no range no other network connected...
([protected])

Plzzz rply fast my alternet no
Or mail

Dadatares@gmail.com

...
Dear Prashant,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Concerned Aircel number with us for better assistance.

Aircel Customer Care's response, 23 hours 14 minutes ago
Dear Prashant,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Please send UPC code for [protected]
Dear Aditya,

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Maharashtra and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

Aircel Social Media Team
I want complete the call history of my Aircel prepaid number [protected].please sent the call history from August 2017 to October 2017 to my mail i.d
Chellapandian58@gmail.com
Dear Customer (chella681312),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)

Aircel Social Media Team

I am facing too much problems with my network from last 4days. As on 6th Feb 2018, I can't find any network of Airtel. It shows "Emergency calls only". Please resolve this issue.
Dear Customer (kavarunkumar@gmail.com),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information if you are an Aircel subscriber in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

Kindly provide me UPC code for [protected]
Dear Yash,

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Himachal Pradesh and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on Care.hp@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]