Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 380

Hi I have not asked the for any of the value added services from my mobile. But an unpredictable sum of money is being deducted without any solid reason, once.twice or even thrice a week, from my mobile. so i request you to take necessary steps regarding my COMPLAINT and refund the money deducted from my mobile unnecessarily. THANKING YOU....
respected sir/madam, iwant my call history due to marrage of my elder sister .. plz send me call history from june 2013 to december2013 ... plz, my sim ws lost in december 2013 i lost all cantacts.. plz send details to [protected]@gmail.com...
My name: Ravi My request in trace this no: [protected] This mobile number was calling into bad words and bad sms. Please sir take necassay action against him this no Address blow sent my email id: [protected]@gmail, com Please my request sir....
i am very upset with the services of aircel.. they have deducted 180 rupees automatically from my mobile account.. so i want it back otherwise i have to complain it in other ways also... my mobile number is--[protected].(orissa circle) if my money does not come to my account i will complain it in other ways and also withdraw my mobile number and also reject all aircel number from my account......

aircel gives the worst service i have used ever. i m abhishek from lucknow.they used to deduct 10 rs from my account and on call they were saying uhav clicked on the link u hav recieved bt actually i have deleted that linkwithout accesing it.on the same day (16th sep) they deducted 98 rs to activate pocket internetof rs 98 without my request.1gb 3g pack was already actuvated, what i will do with 98 deduction.my num- [protected]
They just refund my 98 rs balance..regarding resolution they haven, t responded..but there is a problem...they deducted 10 rs again without aby reason
Sep 18, 2014
Updated by charuabhi
This update is in reference to thank you that i have received the reversal of 98 rs as per my request. But still i didn't get the the 20 rs refund which was deducted by 10 rs individualy 2 times as have mentioned it on my previous writing.
I m making you sure that i have not downloaded any content through your link, even i had deleted that link without accesing it. Your exucutives line is busy from last 2days.
Kindly stop sending these type of fake links and make your service better.
Now please refund me 20rs more.
Num- [protected]
Thak you
Hi Abhishek,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

Yesterday my sister got harassment calls from [protected]. After she threaten that she is going to compliant to Local DSP. Now stopped getting calls. When I traced it is aircel network, location is chennai.My sister lives in Andhra Pradesh. Can you please take action on this guy.
    Hi Abbireddi,
    We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [protected]@aircel.co.in to help you.
    I am getting calls from hired goundas from Aircel. I got the new connection made only one call. I have paid the bill for that month 400 odd
    rupees for that month. Then I did not make any calls and did not use the number. I also asked them for disconnection in the call center. However they did not do that and kept on sending the bill. One fine day I got the call the caller told me to pay the money. I told that I have asked for disconnection. I was told that I need to give a written request for disconnection. I need to pay 1200 without making any call. I did not visit any aircel show room for getting this connection, why should visit them for disconnection. Now I am harassed by Aircel so far 25 calls received I have record of all the numbers. Please help. I am thinking of giving a complaint to SP. Guys please advise.
    Even I am facing the same issue. I asked them to disconnect the services. But they didn't. Now they are asking money for u utilized. Calling and scolding in hindi. Iam planning to Lodge a complaint. No from iam getting calls is [protected].

Hi, I have 3 connection on my name and [protected] this number using by my father. We got 3 months free internet subscription from buying products from snapdeal and after 3 months period over on 12-Sep but they not intimate us and my father used internet on 13 & 14 Sep- 14 around 20 to 25 MB which i know through data usage software but on 14-Sep they deducted whole balance of Rs 87.10 deducted and make ZERO. Same way on 14-Sep he recharged with 150 Rs and on 15-sep they mistakenly used Internet of around Approx Max 40 Mb and in night around 9.30 got massage and deducted 129.20 Rs from main balance. Please resolve issue. I call on 198 but they unable to help they can't even give me proper answer.
      Hi Nimesh Mewada,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

I recharged my Aircel number +91-[protected] for Rs.1000 (Main account talktime) on September 16, 2014 at 6.12 am. Got an automated message from Aircel saying recharge was successful for Rs.997 (3G Data pack) Immediately called up the customer care services, but their automated system replied that customer is only available from 8am to 10pm. Called the executives several times after 8am, then was finally transferred to senior executive Jayshree Maiti, who repeated the same thing, the system is showing a recharge of Rs. 997. Rs. 997 is a data pack. I recharged a talk time pack (Rs.1000) which according to the current Aircel offer would provide me 10% more talk time that is Rs.1100. Did not receive the talk time and calling the customer care turned out to be futile. Oh and Jayshree Maiti is a big . Treated me like I was lying. Kept saying the same thing. System is showing blah blah blah... Good job training bots Aircel. She also wanted me to submit proof to the nearest Aircel office. I know how that would have turned out. So I am providing proof here instead. [SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT]
        Sep 19, 2014
        Updated by SouravMkh
        Complaint still not resolved! It was supposed to be resolved by 18-September-2014. Reference number: 1-[protected]
        Hi Sourav,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in
        Complaint still not resolved. It was supposed to be resolved by 18-September-2014. Reference number: 1-[protected]
        Dear Sourav,

We are still working on your complaint and will update you shortly.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

i m nirmala.i min chindadripet chennai.here aircel signal is very worst.from morning, i tried to call customer service but here no signal.how they r charging bill.very...bad service.i[censored] do not clear this complaint i stick bit notice allin chindadripet about ur poor service.this is not joke .really i will do....

Hi, Mobile number was: [protected]. Sim returned date or account closure date: 22-mar-2014 17:46 sim returned branch: Koramangala, Bangalore Received by: Sujith Kumar/ CASUJKUM Receipt No: EPS20754530 Remarks: 1-[protected] Eventhough i returned the sim and closed the account in the month of march-14, monthly bills are getting auto generated and aircel have gave calls to my mapped airtel number. Accepted the calls and gave clearcut information to whoever have called me. Even though it is not stopped yet. Take required action, Stop generating the bills, stop disturbing through calls. thank you! Santhosh.
          Hi Santhosh,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

Hi, My name is Sunil Kumar Bal and I have been a customer of Aircel since a long time and it was working fine. Unfortunately from around 1-2 months the network services for the Service provider has become pathetic as the signal bars on the phone seems very fine but when someone calls the number or an outbound call is made, it gives a message, could not reach the number/ Number unreachable and some time if connects, gives crackling noise on the calls. I have 3 numbers on which I am facing issues and it is a shame on a national service provider to have services something like this. The numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected]. Please assist as I run a small business and al my customer face a great difficulty contacting me because of which I cannot grow. Name : Sunil Kumar Bal Address: 264, LIG DDA FLATS, sector 16B, Dwarka, New Delhi -110075
            Hi Sunil Kumar Bal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your Request to the concerned department

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

I am requesting Aircel regarding porting process since last 10 days. But there is no response from Aircel. Name:Selvaraju Aircel No:[protected] Porting requested on: 6.9.14 (While trying to contact with customer care, it tells the number entered is not a Aircel number. It is asking to enter correct Aircel number.)...

This is the second time i am facing this pathetic service frm aircel. These guys deduct the amount if you do from online recharge but there is no refund .Last time i did a recharge on 30th august of 279 that is also not solved and on 13th again i did a recharge :

13 Sep 2014AHDF[protected]-AIRCELMOBILEBILLDESK[protected] Sep 2014103.00

Details are above but no recharge done. There costumer service is very pathetic. I called they said they will connect to manager but again they hang and again i tried i was not able to connect.

A total of 382.00 i have already had in the last 15 days.

Want a quick solution on this.
              Hi Ishmeet Kalsi,

I have done a recharge online of Rs 135 and it is showing that at Rs 135 you will get Rs 150 talktime and 150mb of 2g data balance .After recharging it i have got only rs 140 talktime and not got 2g data balance and even talktime is also less.i have called in customer care and they told that plan is changed even now the aircel website has not changed the recharge information on website.And customer care excutive Mr. Ajay is not taking my complain as the fault is there from aircel site and that person even loding my complain.I either want my total money refund or either convert it into lifetime normal balance.This people have not informed about change in the plans and not even changed on website i am being cheated from their site.please do take some action against them.my transaction number is MUR[protected].I HAVE TAKEN LATEST PRINT SCREEN OF THAT WEBSITE
                Hi Akshay Shah,

Sir, i am rahul kumar. i am living in lucknow. i have recharged with rs.150 then i got 170. sir my balance is cut from my mob no:[protected] without any use of services. sir please return my balance. and i have another problem. i got a call from you 911... no they told me i[censored] want to subscribe then click 1. i did not clickjust simply i ended call. but they activate subscription on my no how can it possible. i already activate rs 21 service on my no. so, please response my request.
                  company did not call me or sms. sir please do something for me. i also did not get my balance which is taken by aircel. you can also check my mobile no details mob no: 7071082852.they did not call me.
                  Hi Rahul Kumar,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

I Pulak Bazar using a number [protected] living in Kolkata, West Bengal. I have been cheated as many service activated without my permission and Rs 10, Rs. 5 was deducted from my account. I complained to the customer care executive he told me that i transfer this line to my senior but i am waiting hour and hour but no respond form senior. Please the amount will be refunded within 24 hours. This is my earnest request to you that please get my money refund as soon as possible. For that I would be grateful to you. Yours sincerely Pulak Bazar
                    Hi Pulak Bazar,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

I Pulak Bazar using three number [protected], [protected] and [protected] living in Kolkata, West Bengal. I have been cheated as many service activated without my permission and Rs 10, Rs. 5 was deducted from my account. I complained to the customer care executive he told me that i transfer this line to my senior but i am waiting hour and hour but no respond form senior. Please the amount will be refunded within 24 hours. This is my earnest request to you that please get my money refund as soon as possible. For that I would be grateful to you. Yours sincerely Pulak Bazar
                      Hi Pulak Bazar,

Email us @[protected]@aircel.co.in

Sir I recharged on[protected] through on line for Rs. 148; but I am unable to get the net connection on[protected]; Hence, I enquired at Air Cel office there is no balance. That Plan how much days I utilise, Please give me the status of supra mentioned charging. I further inform to you that, again today i.e.,[protected] I recharged my card for Rs.197. please inform to me when it will be used...

Aircel — Activating automatically "Aircel limitless music" without concern and not refunding money.

Hi, I am Debjit Pal with mobile no-[protected] raising serious concern about Aircel service. On 6 th SEPT'14 Aircel Limitless Music service was activated from your end with out any concern. And for that within 5 mins I complained on 198 and it was said I will get my money (RS10 ) within 48 hrs; tough I have not got it till now. I am getting some call from some no like ([protected]) more than once per day and there is no sound when I pressed...

Respected SirMyself Amrik Singh with Aircel Post Paid connection [protected] had talked to your Aircel customer care representative in the first week of July through my other Aircel post paid connection [protected] and had enquired about the Roaming fee incoming calls for Aircel connections specially mentioning the city Mysore ( Karnataka ), the same staff on duty to whom i had enquired suggested me Rs 75 additional plan in which he told me that all my incoming calls in roaming will be free and i wont be charged any roaming charge for incoming calls.As suggested i asked him to activate that same plan on the connection [protected] so that i could be saved from incoming roaming charges while visiting Mysore.But to my surprise i was shocked when i received my post paid bill, numbered[protected] dated 19/07/2014 received from your head office.I was stunned to see that in my bill i was charged for my incoming roaming calls too and that Rs 75 additional as told earlier by the customer care representative.Not only this but my connection was blocked all services to it were terminated.After that i enquired again from customer care /payment section from my other Aircel connection [protected] about the case and complained about the same with request number 1-[protected].After lodging the complaint i got a call from one of the representative of your company named Miss Rashmi on my altertnative contact number [protected] saying that i as a representative of aircel company accept that you were misguided about the Roaming plan by our customer care staff and as a Senior representative i could only wave off Rs 500 from your Bill and you can pay[protected]=Rs 682 and she assured me all your services will be activated accordingly and you wont be charged afterwards regarding the same bill.I compromised for paying the amount as told by her and told her to deactivate my roaming plan and on the same day 01/08/2014 made a payment of Rs 600.After making the payment my services were restored to my original number [protected].Afterwards in the next bill numbered[protected] dated 19/08/2014 i was again surprised that amount Rs 500 was again added in the bill which earlier i was promised would be waved off.Not only this but Rs 75(roaming plan) too were added in the same bill to which i had earlier told the customer care representative to deactivate the same I got really irritated and frustrated that inspite of a resolution as Miss Rasmhi had told me i was again charged for Rs 500.I had compromised to pay the bill as Miss Rashmi had told me about.I had paied the bill for the sake of compromising to no fault of mine as i was misguided by your aircel customer care staff and which according to her was not provided the full information to which she readily accepted.I really had no clue as to what exactly was happening so i again lodged a complaint and requested the customer care representative and told him about the whole matter.I was again given a assurance that not to worry but your matter will be surely resolved.Afterwards i payed the bill numbered[protected] Rs 857-500=356).Inspite of making so many requests/complaints about the deceptive, fraudulent matter from your representatives and misguiding information no has one yet payed heed to my matter.My services has been blocked inspite of me being a regular bill payment from the day i had this connection.I feel cheated, Deceived and being charged for the amount which earlier had been already resolved by your company staff.Not only this i feel harassed that for no fault of mine my connection has been blocked.Is this the way your company works that first you provide misguided information to the customer, then dupe and deceive him to pay some amount telling him that your bill has been waved off and then harass him by saying that your services will be blocked if you wont pay the further amount.Is this some kind of oppression from your Company's side?Is this the way your company works that no one has clue that who waves off the amount and who doesn't and lack communication among your own staff to resolve the matter.Being a customer i had to go through lot of problems first detailing the matter to the concerned authorities and than being continuously asked to pay the bill and my services being blocked for no fault of mine.Kindly my services should be restored on my number [protected] and guilty staff maybe penalized for the same for this lapse otherwise i would be forced to take the matter to higher staff.In continuation to the previous complaint which stated my grievances regarding the bill from connection [protected] I would like to state one more grievance which i had to face from one of your representative named Miss Neha.I got a call on my alternative number [protected] from number[protected] from this Miss Neha addressing herself as one of the representative of AIRCEL on 05/09/2014 at around 14:00 hrs.During the conversation we had, she told me that you need to make payment of this month i.e for the month of August 2014 for which i told her that i have already paid the bill amounting Rs 356 into the account online on 29/08/2014 and Rs 500 in question were waived off regarding which the complaint has been already lodged for activation of my connection.But instead of listening to my grievances in an organized and proper way she asked me to listen to her in a very rude and disrespecting way. When questioned that is this the way an organization having so much reputation works she replied in a very inappropriate manner and tone to which i was surprised and doubted that is she really a representative of some well known organization or a Goon talking and asking a ransom from someone.Her exact words were " tumhari to aukat hi nahi hai bill jama karne ki".Here is me getting myself a call from one of the representative of AIRCEL and instead of being able to listen to my grievances is asking me to SHUT UP and listen to her? Such language is not even used by criminals and thugs now a days ? To which i have few questions in mind to ask from you and i expect you to go through this respond and address in an honest manner. 1)Would you be kind enough to tell me what more should i expect from your company ?if this is not harassment of a customer then what it is? 2)Would you be able to tell me why your representatives are being rude and ill mannered and what sprouts this rude behavior in them? 3)Would this kind of behavior go unnoticed by you and in future too being a customer i have to face this? 4)Would the guilty be brought into notice ? NOTE:I have not ever face such kind of behavior from any respected mobile service connection provider throughout my life but this is the first time i have to face such behavior from AIRCEL which boasts itself of being a trustable, reliable and one of the main leaders in mobile service providers.Action taken on the matter should be conveyed to me at the earliest Please. Thanking you Amrik Singh Contact Number [protected] H-112 G.F Vikas Puri New Delhi 110018
                        Hi Amrik Singh,