Aircel Customer Care
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

Aircel Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel related photos (1235)

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

Naresh Khialani
FHi,

I would like to share my pathetic experience with Aircel Pune last evening 23rd July’09.
As per the advertisements & marketing by Aircel for their Pocket internet, is very famous and a lot o[censored]sers have started using it. I personally purchased a pocket internet card in pune for my close friend so we can stay in touch as I personally stay in Mumbai.

Since 10pm on 22nd July'09, my friend couldn’t connect to the internet and had various error messages coming up, she called customer services to check if there is any issues with their system or if there is a downtime. However their “CUSTOMER SERVICES” team is so pathetic and has no respect for their customers. They just said our systems are working fine and just kept repeating same things our and asked my friends to do some settings which were already done & haven’t worked. A blank statement used by the employee “Try the settings once again and if it doesn’t work then call us back.”

Is that the way a customer is suppose to be treated?

My friend called them 2am in the night asking for help again and still they repeat the same thing again “Try the settings once again and if it doesn’t work then call us back.”
Then she again calls on 23rd afternoon at 1pm for help, if someone could understand her urgency o[censored]sing their services & she was promised a call back at 3pm, stating someone would call her on the alternate number and help her out. When I checked with her after 4pm if someone called, she was upset & said “NO ONE CALLED”

Once again is that the way a customer is suppose to be treated?

Finally she had to call back the contact center again at 5:06pm, to seek for more assistance as they didn’t care to call back. My friend spoke to some girl this time and that girl was rude, when asked for a manager the girl said in a sarcastic manner “What is the reason?” at last after struggling a manager named “Praveen” was connected and when explained him the situation, he said there is no problem from our side “Its your laptop which is not allowing you to connect”. Hence he asked my friend to un-install the PC suite and re-install it and then try connecting to the internet. However after that still the same old thing.
Finally at 6:44pm she had to call back again to check what else can be done about this situation, I had to join in the conference to understand why we were not getting any help. We spoke to an advisor named “Rohit Singh”, asked to get a manager, as none of the advisors were concerned to help and understand where the fault could be. After 5minutes of hold we spoke to supervisor named “Kedar”. When asked for his last name, he refused to help me with that and bluntly said “This information is sufficient for you”. Even after telling him we need to document who we are speaking with as he is not only one “Kedar” in this world or in his contact center. The advisor “Rohit singh” had already helped me with his complete name i.e. “Kedar Sardesai”. I had to almost repeat myself 10 times and ask him how is he going to help me, all he had to say was you will have to give me all the information again. When asked to check his system and check the logs, again a bluntly we were informed “Systems are not working and the screen is hung, hence he cant check anything and we will have to repeat the entire story once again.”

He started asking questions and when done, said “I will be forwarding the details to my technical team & they will get back to us on that in 24 hours”. I just asked him a simple question “When we were promised a call back today afternoon and that was not done, how can we trust him that the matter is going to looked in to & again their system is not working how will he escalate the matter?” He said “I will email my technical team”.
His tone was so rude that I had reached my frustration level and asked for his manager, Kedar placed us on hold for 3 minutes and says “My manager is busy another call and cant attend us.” When asked for another manager on the floor, he says “No one else is there and only his manager is available and is very busy with another customer.” When asked “Could he check with him, how long would he take to speak to us?” he said “It will take really long and he cant give me a time frame.”. I just told him, “if this is the way Aircel treats their customers all the managers will be on calls with the customers complaining about the |Customer Service| is given. Kedar just kept quite and said nothing. When for this manager’s name, said “Its Vishal” again I asked for his complete name and no surprises he says “This information is sufficient for you”. I asked him “Who is he to decide for me if that information sufficient for me?” he just went blank and used that statement again.

I was frustrated as it had been almost 38 minutes talking to him and still no proper assurance given to us. In those 38 minutes he had interrupted me 80% of the time talking over me, even though I asked him to listen and no to interrupt me when I’m talking, however I had to get used to it. Lastly I asked him, I want his manager to call me back in 2 hours as I want to complain about the services, the answer I get was very vague “I will pass your details to my manager and once he is free he will call you.” I told him clearly we have personal life’s and asked him to check with his manager if he will call be back in 2 hours or not. He refused to check with his manager and repeatedly said he is busy on a call and cannot disturb him again and again. Before ending the conversation I just told him that’s how you treat your customers and take “Dhoni” as brand ambassador for the company and have no respect for their customers. Till the end he didn’t check with his manager for a call back and I had to call it a day. When asked for a log number for this conversation that we had, he placed me on hold for 3 minutes and when came back “Said systems are not working, so he can’t give me any number”.

Today is 24th July’09 at 2:50 pm I’m writing this and still there was no callback made by AIRCEL PUNE !!!

--Hope when people read my experience, will never choose Aircel as a internet provider or use any of their services.

Naresh Khialani

Aircel — pathetic customer service and bad systems

I had made payments for my post paid connection with Aircel on 14th October 08 at Saidapet branch, Chennai. On Oct 20th 08, my outgoing was cut and on calling the customer care, was informed that tho payment was received, it was not updated in their central system!! CENTRALIZED SYSTEM denotes collaboration and instant updation, it has taken 7 days (5 workig days) and still updation was not done. Pathetic responses, bad systems. After 2 hours of haggling, going back and forth, my line was released with a weak apology of "I dont know what happenned ma'am, but i am sorry"
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE PURCHASED TWO CONNECTIONS OF AIRCEL ON THE DAY WHEN IT WAS FORMALLY LAUNCHED. I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU TILL DATE I AM UNABLE TO MAKE CALL ON THESE NOS FROM ANY LAND LINE NOS.
COMPLAINT IN THIS REGARD HAD ALREADY BEEN MADE NUMBER OF TIME BUT ALL IN VAIN.
UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO?
WHERE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT?
WHERE TO THROW THESE TWO SIMS?
IF AIRCELL HAS ANY SYSTEM OF CALLING BACK TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, PL. CALL ME ON MY ALTERNATE CELL NO. [protected]
If these is the way Mr Naresh Khialani was treated when he called the customer service than i am wondering what would be the condition of other customers who call the customer care...Oop i am sorry it shouldnt be customer care it should be customer is not been taken care. I am really upset and also will recommend that whenever tehy call aircel please do not give there full name as the managers and supervisors are scared of giving it ...Also how does the company function as in whenever we call they say systems r down and not working so please shut it down... When the customer calls in he get a feeling that he has reached a fish market wait wait and than wait and promises are not kept in terms of call back...Agents needs to be trained on customer service skills...

AirCel is a name ishope they undertsand the importance of these comment ..and also i am disconnceting my service with aircel...and also will tell all my friends that these is the way cusomers are been treated...

Harmeet
i think this is the situation where in both cust and agent needs to understand and behave accordingly. but there are situations wherein agent just doesnt understand the cust and simply throws the attitude. and doesnt help the cust. i believe cust should be compensated for this . agent and his sup should be briefed about this situation. they should learn about the consequences of such complaint.
I'm completly agree with Naresh. I'd the same experience too. I cal them 5 times a day and yet my problem not solved. When i got the so called technikal team cal i explained every thing 1's more . They closed my complaint telling that insufficient details.
This is very unprofessional conduct of the customer care team. This kind of troubleshooting needs a skilled professional and too much of patience is needed to solve these kinds of issue.
I am Vikash sinha from jharkhand. I am using Aircel card. But many times i seen my balance is deducting but i thought thatr may be i called anywhere. but yesterday i recharged my card and switched off my phone and when i switched on my phone then my6 balance was deduct. Which kind of service providing Aircel i don't know. But its damn bad. What ever is this happen to me i am claiming these issue.
I am Vikash sinha from jharkhand using [protected]. I am using Aircel card. But many times i seen my balance is deducting but i thought thatr may be i called anywhere. but yesterday i recharged my card and switched off my phone and when i switched on my phone then my6 balance was deduct. Which kind of service providing Aircel i don't know. But its damn bad. What ever is this happen to me i am claiming these issue.
Dear Naresh,
We regret the inconvenience caused.
Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.
Team Aircel India.

RUBAN THANGARAJ
    Sir/Madam,
    I am receiving the calls everyday from Aircel automated call service([protected], [protected] and [protected]).I want this to be discontinued with immediate effect.
    Please do the need ful.

My Mobile No : [protected] (AIRCEL PREPAID)

Thanks&Regards,

B.Ruban Thangaraj.

Aircell - postpaid — Incoming call discontinued

when i changed from BSNL to Aircell i was using only prepaid and later changed to postpaid, it was going fine.No billing doubts etc and now for the past ten days i am facing the problem of calls disconnected after 20 to 30 secs of speech only for incoming calls.
    I complained for two to three times they told to call me in 57777 no but whenever i tried that no the reply will be "PLEASE CHECK THE NO YOU HAVE DIALED".This becomes irritated and i am in the conclusion to tell bye to Aircell and switch to some other.
    Please take necessary action to solve this problem
    Sir/Madam,
    Please do the need ful.

My Mobile No : [protected] (AIRCEL PREPAID)

Thanks&Regards,

P.Shenbagaraj.
    Hey.. why don’t u simply activate their DND services, you could chose to register on their website according to your circle or speak with customer care.
    You could also try this, http://tinyurl.com/lkorl8
    Dear Sir/Madam

This night date :26.09.09my sim is used by some one nearest of my house. my number:-[protected].Time:-night:11.00 to 12.00 pls sent me to known which number call is incoming and out going .

so that i ensure my confuse.

do the need full pls

sameer James singh
      Aircell
      Complaints Department

To whom it may concern;

I am a Aircell customer since[protected] my name is Sameer James Sing and My Aircell Number is [protected]. In general I Was happy with the products and services which you have to offer.

It was[protected] When i visited at your Gaziabad(R. D. C. Market) Aircell store to submitt a check for ecs service But one of your representative said that this service is not available with us. So I paid sum of Rs.1000 in advance to submitt in my Aircell Mobile account the receipt no. of that payment is 00000854.

After that my first bill generate and I was stunned to discover that the payment of Rs.1000 was not mentioned anywhere in the bill. So I visited the nearest Aircell Store and Discuss this issue with them but the said that they are not able to trace out thae record of payment made by me and I receve same answer from your Helpline executive. After that I have receve so many calls from your recovery agents once they visited at my house for the recovery of Rs 241 which was the amount of my first generated bill.

Now I have decided to De-Activate this number and I have place the request for the same on 01 - 06 - 04 at Aircell Helpline my request number is[protected]. But no action has been taken by Aircess. Now i am not using this number .

I request You To please De-Activate This Number As Soon As Possible Because I am not satisfaied with your customer care solution.

Sameer James Singh
      i have a aircel number since 2006 or 2007 now in present days banning on prepaid sims aircel launches postpaid plans of rs 100 i have also done this all and have filled every kind of document but my number has not been converted into postpaid yet.
      i want your people to activate my sim so i can stay connected with my friends, relatives and your best offers please that will be your most kindness towards my number.
      cena the best.
      i request You To please De-Activate This Number [protected]. As Soon As Possible Because I am not satisfaied with your customer care solution.

Bharathi
        When ever I am trying to call GPRS customer care service of AIRCEL, always it will be busy...
        It is too much of irritating...

YouTube

Give Gmail to:

Send Invite 50 left
        preview invite

< >
        Sponsored LinkWork & Live in the UK - migrationexpert.com/UK - UK seeks skilled workers Free Work Visa Assessment.
        « Back to InboxArchiveReport SpamDeleteMore actions...--------Apply label: New label...‹ Newer 9 of 1426 Older ›
        LETTER OF APPOINTMENT Inbox
        Report phishing
        Show original
        Message text garbled?
        Lundin Petroleum Plc to me
        show details Jul 16 (3 days ago)

Lundin Petroleum Plc
        Hovslagargatan 5
        SE - 111 48 Stockholm
        Sweden

Dear Nityanand Giri,

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

With reference to your Submitted Resume on Times Job and your Answers to the Tentative Interview submitted to the Lundin Petroleum Screening and Selection Committee in series of the projects presently about to commence in the countries listed in our Job vacancies placement, You have been found qualified and selected for a Job Contract Engagement Position by the Human Resources Department of the Lundin Petroleum (U.K.) Limited. Having gone through your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and your answers to our tentative questions, it has proved that you are qualified, hence the LUNDIN PETROLEUM (U.K.) Limited seek to employ your services as one of our selected expatriates to start work as soon as possible with a job designation as the Sr.Software Engineer in our Development project in the United Kingdom. Your services are hereby to be engaged as the Sr.Software Engineer and to commence on your primary assignment in the United Kingdom in no distant time with respect to the information stated below:

1.0 All operations will be reported directly/indirectly to the Chief Operating Officer, and all personnel shall be responsible to the Joint Venture (Premier Oil plc).
        2.1 JOB TITLE/POSITION: " Sr.Software Engineer:You will serve as the "Sr.Software Engineer " in the field of Oil & Gas for the requirements of the Premier Oil plc, joint venture; LUNDIN PETROLEUM (U.K.) Limited Field Development Project that will be carried out within the UK North Sea.
        2.2 JOB LOCATION: The Programme will be carried out within the UK North Sea, the core producing area for Lundin Petroleum, and also facilities in onshore and offshore offices located in the United Kingdom.
        2.3 DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: You are to lead your team group and to ensure project completion within budget schedule and in conformity with specifications and other contract documents.
        Work to be performed: You will perform a variety of duties along side your position and this will be determined and assigned when needed. All shifts consist of three Expatriates Staff, as you will be working with a team of three (3) expatriates in the United Kingdom. You shall be required to work/liaise with other prime experienced workers and for the actualization of project scope. All contracts are designed to last for a span of four (4) years and is liable to upward renewal.
        3.0 You are expected to resume on site on/before the 15th of August 2009. Prior to resumption as inscribed above, you shall also be expected to start your visa process by acquiring and procuring your necessary Travelling documents, Residence/Work permits from our assigned travelling agency latest before the 18th of July 2009. This is to enable you receive all your due entitlements prior to resumption of your duty and also to enable you settle all domestic necessities before embarking on project trip and avoidance of excuses leading to delays on your side.
        However you are to provide/submit original certificates of your credentials and a copy of your international passport via fax or email attachment on the receipt of this Appointment letter, this is for necessary identifications and clearances as precondition to the job engagement.
        3.1 WORK PERIODS: Mondays through Fridays, Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm with break period between 1.00pm to 1.30pm. You are entitled to a 28 days work and 28 days off as requested.
        3.2 SALARY: Basic Salary – $15, 500.00USD monthly. This can be paid/transferred to any Bank or Country of your choice and all transfers must be made in conformity with the existing tax situation in the United Kingdom.

Compensation and benefits package to include:
        * Expatriates are entitled to a one (1) month paid home leave.
        * Quality single or family housing in Company communities only as necessitated by employee.
        * Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
        * Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in the United Kingdom.
        * Free medical care for expatriates and family in the United Kingdom.
        * Free to and fro tickets to cover the span of their home leave.
        3.3 ALLOWANCES: Hazard/Inconveniences allowance – 10% of Basic salary. Entertainment/Social allowance – 7% of Basic salary. All allowances are paid weekly and locally in British Pounds currency or in its equivalent in your local currency at the existing exchange rate.
        4.0 SAFETY AND SECURITY: Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and Communities are no small issue, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations.All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Oil and Gas Sector.
        5.0 MEDICAL/HEALTH SERVICE FACILITIES AND INSURANCE PLAN FOR FAMILY: All expatriates shall be entitled to a comprehensive health care service, which are to be administered by Medical Experts on Job Locations. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts. In a case of emergency situation, an expatriate may be flown to his home country or any country suitable for the best medical attention.
        After three (3) months of service all expatriates will be entitled to a Health Service Insurance Plan (HSIP) for family. The Health Service Insurance Plan is designed to cover only three (3) members of your family. The Health Service Insurance Plan (HSIP) allowance can also be paid to the expatriates at the rate of GBP £700.00 per family member. That is £2, 100.00 GBP for every 3 months, which can be transferred on monthly basis without being subjected to tax.
        6.0 FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation and feeding will be provided for all expatriates for first six months of service. All cuisine (Intercontinental/Continental) will also be provided by the Company through the services of the assigned hotel in the United Kingdom.
        7.0 TRANSPORTATION: An official vehicle shall be provided on 24-hour daily basis to all expatriate for local transportation. A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of your contract engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and immigration particulars.
        7.1 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service will also be made available to all expatriates by the company’s laundry and dry cleaning unit.

8.0 TELECOMMUNICATION/INTERNET FACILITIES: There are standard Telecommunication Facilities and Internet services at the disposal of all expatriates, and same shall be accessible to all personnel (Local/Foreign) without any charge or expenses to be incurred. Cellular Phones will also be provided to all expatriates from the Local dealers/Service Providers in the United Kingdom, but must be used in accordance with the safety regulations on Job Locations. ********************************************************************************...
        Note: There shall be a 4 days Briefing and Orientation exercise with the management of LUNDIN PETROLEUM Representatives from the Sweden & UK and the Board of Premier Oil plc joint venture. Also, all contracted expatriates are invited upon their arrival in the United Kingdom. Reasons for this exercise on arrival are to establish expatriates area of interest considering the project scope in order to facilitate an efficient division of labour on Job Locations with respect to the organisation structure.
        ********************************************************************************... 11.0 CLAIMS/ENTITLEMENTS: Expenses made/incurred by expatriates related to their job before commencement of duties or Expenses made during Travel Plans, Processing of Travel Particulars, will be substantiated with receipts and the LUNDIN PETROLEUM (U.K.) LIMITED will re-imbrues all Expatriates not later than Five (3) days upon arrival during the briefing/orientation exercise in the United Kingdom.

A prove of payment in form of an official receipt will facilitates a prompt reimbursement of all claims/expenses. With respect to the expected time frame of the project take-off date.
        LUNDIN PETROLEUM has mandated a reliable travelling agency in the United Kingdom to ensure the processing of all expatriates travelling document/immigration particulars, Permits etc. in record time.

If the conditions stated above are acceptable to you, we hereby request that you contact the Lundin Petroleum (U.K) Limited, Chief Operating Officer (Mr. Roland Forsher) with your acceptance letter. Your contract engagement documents will be mailed to you from our United Kingdom Operating Office. All your further communications should be forwarded to the Chief Operating Officer Mr. Roland Forsher with the following contact info.

Lundin Petroleum (U.K.) Limited
        The Kirkwall Suite,
        St Magnus House, Guild Street,
        Aberdeen AB11 6NJ
        Tel: [protected]
        E-mail: roland.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

LUNDIN PETROLEUM have assigned a suitable travel consultant in order to start with the processing of your Visa, Work & Resident Permits documents to enable you facilitate your travel arrangements for the commencement of work. You are also require to contact the DOLPHIN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AGENCY for the commencement of your Visa, Work/Resident Permits documents process.

NOTE: It is our duty to take responsibilities of all expenses needed to process all your travelling/immigration documents. But due to our present task and busy schedule, all contracted expatriates are to pay a deposit fee for their Visa, Work/Resident Permits documents process. This is certain in order to meet up with the expected project time frame. We already have an agreement with the assigned travel agency that each expatriate will make a deposit fee for their Visa/Immigration documents process.

Note that all payment/expenses are liable to reimbursement upon your arrival in the United Kingdom. The Travel Consultant has also been informed in this regard.

The Travel Agency Contact:
        Dolphin International Travel
        Rodney House, Dolphin Square
        SW1V 3LX London
        Tel: +[protected], [protected]
        Fax: +44(0)[protected]
        E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Your present location and a day-time telephone number would also be required for direct contact and correspondence with the travel agency.
        *Expatriates are to make sure they cooperate with the Travel Agency for more details, travelling guidelines and for the processing of their travelling/immigration and Permits documents in the mean time.

Originals and Hard Copies of your Contract Engagement Certificate, Your scope of work with detailed information, immigration papers, Visa & flight ticket are meant to be sent to you via any courier service through the DOLPHIN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL, upon the completion of your visa/immigration particulars.

The DOLPHIN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL will render all service and assistance possible to you in order to facilitate your travel for the commencement of work at the stipulated time. They have assured procurement of expatriates’ particulars at the shortest time. Please cooperate with them and they will work with you.

ACCEPT OUR OFFER.

Regards.
        Mr. Lopez Dennis
        Human Resources Manager
        Lundin Petroleum
        On Behalf Of Our Client, (Premier Oil plc)

Reply Forward Invite Lundin to Gmail

Product Management Book
        Product Manager's Desk Reference For product manager's and marketers
        www.pmdeskreference.com

Expats Health Insurance
        Renewable Expat Travel Insurance. Get A Quote Today By Visiting Us!
        www.HTHTravelInsurance.com

Study & Work in UK
        Get Info on Top Universities in UK Easy Admission & Visa Process!
        www.studyplaces.com/

Overseas Nurse Programme
        AIMA Group Provide Whole ONP including Placement.
        www.aimaservices.co.uk

Tourist Visa Application »
        Accountant Resume »

About these links

Add a personalized signature to all your outgoing messages. Learn more
        You are currently using 137 MB (1%) of your 7349 MB.
        Gmail view: standard with chat | standard without chat | basic HTML Learn more
        ©2009 Google - Terms - Gmail Blog - Google HomeIf you are using a screen reader, you may wish to switch to basic HTMLfor a better experience.Orkut Gmail Calendar Documents Photos Reader Web more ▼Sites

YouTube

Report phishing
        Show original
        Message text garbled?
        Lundin Petroleum Plc to me
        show details Jul 16 (3 days ago)

Lundin Petroleum Plc
        Hovslagargatan 5
        SE - 111 48 Stockholm
        Sweden

Dear Nityanand Giri,

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Compensation and benefits package to include:
        * Expatriates are entitled to a one (1) month paid home leave.
        * Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
        * Free medical care for expatriates and family in the United Kingdom.
        * Free to and fro tickets to cover the span of their home leave.

Lundin Petroleum (U.K.) Limited

Regards.
        Mr. Lopez Dennis
        Human Resources Manager
        Lundin Petroleum
        On Behalf Of Our Client, (Premier Oil plc)

Reply Forward Invite Lundin to Gmail

Product Management Book
        Product Manager's Desk Reference For product manager's and marketers
        www.pmdeskreference.com

Expats Health Insurance
        Renewable Expat Travel Insurance. Get A Quote Today By Visiting Us!
        www.HTHTravelInsurance.com

Study & Work in UK
        Get Info on Top Universities in UK Easy Admission & Visa Process!
        www.studyplaces.com/

Overseas Nurse Programme
        AIMA Group Provide Whole ONP including Placement.
        www.aimaservices.co.uk

Tourist Visa Application »
        Accountant Resume »

About these links

Add a personalized signature to all your outgoing messages. Learn more
        You are currently using 137 MB (1%) of your 7349 MB.
        Gmail view: standard with chat | standard without chat | basic HTML Learn more
        ©2009 Google - Terms - Gmail Blog - Google Home
        What is your trouble with GPRS?
        aircel provides very bad service of pocket internet...wenver i connect to internet...most of the time error show...although other servisec r good...but i am not satisfied...with aircel gprs ...
        i just want to tell u that thre r two towers of aircel in my city...and users r increasing day by day...then obviously gprs coonection will not work properly...so thre should be 4 or 5 towers in my city lucknow-barabnki...
        Aircel customer service sucks. There was a notice sent to me that if the bill is paid call [protected]. This fellow said that the mobile will be activated but it never happened and on top of it he never picks up the phone. Customer representatives don&#039;t know how to talk with customers. They are very rude. All they do is disconnect the call. I tried to speak to a supervisor named deepak he did the same. There supervisors are useless. My number is still not activated and i am not a happy customer. I spoke with Nilesh, Swati, Samshed, Sherine.
        Hi sacred,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [protected]@aircel.co.in to help you.

Warm Regards,
        Aircel Social Care Team

mkm187
          My Name is Mithilesh Kumar . I use Aircel No [protected] and I use GPRS in hand set But I have phasing some problem that is my number use other person and he hake my number and use ISD call and my main balance dedicated many time.
          One thing interesting that I complain the customer care but their can’t solve my problem If he call the terror than I unfortutely I will be punish by govr. So plz solve my problem.
          Thanks You
          Mithilesh Kumar
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Ok.. this is serious.. I think you should visit the closest aircel office in your area and get this trouble sorted as soon as possible to avoid any further misuse..

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
          This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.

Warm regards,
          Team Aircel India .

dear sir
            main jammu ka rehne wala hoon muje aircel mein live tv streaming mein problem hai main airtel ka sim use karta hoon to live tv dekh pata hoon apne cell pe mein nokia ka e50 use kar rha hoon lekin aircel ki sim se streaming nhi kar pata plz sir muje btaein ki main kaise live streaming karoon...jab main connect karta hoon to loading likha aata hai aur thodi deer mein error aa jata hai unable to connect with server connection time out ...plz help

Aircel — live tv problem with aircel

dear sir

kewal kumar
            You should visit the closest aircel store for you as they will be able to guide you better through the problem you are facing.. so simply walk in to the closest aircel circle office..
            Mera cell nokia 5130 hai.mein bhi yahi problem face kar raha pls tel streaming settings for aircel
            Ds aircel sucks. Dre is no streaming in aircel. Dy r befooling u
            dear sir,

i have channel list but i can't access to mobile tv.
            I want Streaming settings.
            kya mai n70 me live tv ya youtube dekh sakta hu

Aircel Pocket Internet Setting — wap setting

ankit kumar sharma
              i have send sms to u but u do not send me setting.
              plz send me the settings,

mobile...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (164)

pundalikadkar
              Before purchasing the Aircel Sim card, the executives in Aircel galaries said that they have a very strong network in Mumbai.

I purchase Aircel Start-up Kit on 6th June 2009 & was activated on 7th June 2009 with an no. [protected]. I am using a latest mobile. The day I inserted the sim card, I found NO NETWORK.

After complaining several times, they sent 2 executives with some equipments & they also claimed that there is NO Network in my area.

Till now I have asked Aircel & even the Nodal Officers Bhakti Salve & Madan Bajpai & received that they will put a site in my area. But they are denying to say WHEN THEY WILL PUT THE SITE?

I requested Aircel, to deactivate the service & pay me the balance money along with the Registration charges. But I am not getting a single reply from them.

I cant even call customer care, due to NO NETWORK. My mobile is like a PC without INTERNET.

WHAT TO DO NOW??????????
              Yaa, the network of Airtel is very worst. But the call rates are very cheap.
              Which area of Mumbai is this? Im in Bandra and its working all fine here.. wonder what the trouble is.. I think you should simply go to the nearest aircel office and get an update as it’s pretty strange that there is no network where you are…
              dear sir/madam,

i m live in thane, wagle estate. there is network problem.

when i have any call every time i was go in balcony because, there is no range in my room.

yours faitifully,
              sangle ajay r.
              I agree with low network for aircel in thane
              Also the customer care is not so effective
              The gprs service is too bad and the customer support is again a waste as they cant even transfer calls directly to the GPRS helpline dept if we call them
              they just ask for a time slot when they can call abck but they wont turn up at that specific time too

i am having a Asus P527 on which it always find a network as roaming in thane-mumbai (havent tried it at any other place)
              the gallery ppl say theres a patch needed in my mobile which i really cant understnd why

hope so it improves soon ...and someone did mentioned the call rates are cheap...yes it is...thats teh reason we face so much of issues
              quality doesnt come cheaper ...isnt it...
              please send me aircel mumbai office address.
              I have take a sim card from Borivali. I am live in Palghar. I have take this sim card foe Internet use only. Now my problem is that i gettin a network of aircel (IND 804) but i can't use the internet i hope u will forward me with a solution.
              my area has no network, but every time that place has problem
              Dear all'

NAME : Ravi kamble
              Mob. : +91-[protected]
              i am last one year using AIRCEL network, lots of issue in network. even i cant able to select other network in home circle.

Now i am shifted to Videocon service, this services is realy good.
              net speed is very good.

I am doing negative marketing of Aircel.

The aircel Managment/Tech Team please note i[censored] can not able to implat the netwotk
              u lost your buisnees.
              can anyone tell, wht is the net chrgs of aircel

Aircel — sms

sudhir grade
                i can not send sms on this no. 53650...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (49)

Amit Kumar
                Respected Sir,
                I purchased an Aircel Sim of "gupshup pack" having Number [protected] on 7th day of this month.
                I Recharged with Rs. 98/- for the use of Internet on my PC. The Internet is working properly In my Cell, But The Internet is not working in my PC. At the time of connecting Internet with Pc, My cell shows me an error of "Subscribe to Packet Data First".
                dear sir,
                I have another problem with my aircel Number of sending sms, I have 100 free sms in my gupshup pack at the time of purchase, But the SMSs are could not be sent to anyone.
                So, Please sir help me for solve these problems,
                Well this might help you connect ur PC http://tinyurl.com/mmbcu8. And for the Gupshup details why don’t u ask your customer care about the details of how it works? http://www.aircel.com/ContactUs/Offices/bihar.asp u can pick the customer care number from here…
                pl provide information about aircel internet thro bluetoth mobile modem in pc.
                sir, not open internet in my mobile and pc.help me /my mobile no.[protected]
                maine 98 ka plan activat kiya hai lakin jab mai mobile ko pc se conect karata hu to bhut ( lot time ) time lagata hai so plese solve my problem.

amitabh gupta
                mobile no.=[protected]
                varanasi up (221001)
                Not connect pc internet by aircel
                my cell no.[protected] (Assam)
                Aircel,
                I am using aircel pocket internet.my number is [protected].
                I am not able to connect my mobile with pc because of some setting problem.I had tryied to call so many time to aircel customer care but no one replying.
                Please help me..
                Respected Sir,
                I purchased an Aircel Sim of having Number [protected] on 7th day of this month.
                I Recharged with Rs. 14/- for the use of Internet on my PC. The Internet is working properly In my Cell, But The Internet is not working in my PC. At the time of connecting Internet with Pc, My cell shows me an error of "Subscribe to Packet Data First".
                dear sir,
                I purchased an Aircel Sim of having Number [protected] in this month.
                I Recharged with Rs. 14/- for the use of Internet on my LAPTOP. The Internet is working properly In my Cell, But The Internet is not working in my LAPTOP. At the time of connecting Internet with LAPTOP, My cell shows me an error of "Subscribe to Packet Data First".

Devendra Sah
                  I have registered with national do not call registry.Even after this, I get 3-4 telemarketing calls daily. I visited AIRCEL website, but it doesn't provide facility to register for do-not-disturb feature.
                  I tried to connect to customer care, but all in vain.
                  This is to draw your attention towards the growing problem of disturbance because of telemarketing calls everyday.
                  Maybe you dint see their website properly because I see a DND online registration form on their website… http://www.aircel.com/FooterLinks/donotdisturb.asp hope it helps
                  i am balachandra 2 days back received number of calls from tele-marketing and with out my permission they activeted caller tune please take neceesory action the num is [protected] and [protected]

Aircel Pocket Internet — Aircel pocket internet not starting on laptop

pankaj chandel
                    I have get started aircel pocket internet worth rs. 98 on my no.[protected]. it is not working on laptop, i...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

nilesh narayan singh
                    recharge not done on my phone done on other and customer care not responding
                    sir this no.[protected] his call me and telling bad words so sir i request you to say who is owner of this number nad name plz tell me
                    sir this is my no [protected] no"OBS:This is new service operation so you need to specify a message here in your own language." help to solve this problem
                    Me also have the same problem my number is [protected]. When i recharge to my number recharge is not done . this message is shown "OBS:This is new service operation so you need to specify a message here in your own language." help to solve this problem" . Please help me how to solve it.

AirCell — Unnecessary Deduction from Recharge Account.

Every day there is deduction of Rs;3.0 from my account and the message which am getting is "Your Aircell Babes Videos Service is renewed at Rs;3.0 for a day. Ihave already complained to the customer care dept, but till this date there is no action on the above and the deduction is going on.

dear sir/madam
                      main aircel ka pocket internet use kar rha hoon 4 din se main use nhi kar pa rha main distt. kathua (j&k) se hoon maine customer care ko b call ki per unhone iska koi solution nhi bataya..maine sab logon se pta kia hamare area main koi b gprs service use nhi kar pa rha plz sir jaldi se koi action liya jaye gprs problem ko solve kiya jaye...

thnx you sir
                      kewal
                      I am sure there might be temporary problem since my PI worked fine… Try writing ur request here for a accurate reason : http://aircel.com/ContactUs/Offices/jammu-kashmir-nodal.asp
                      yaar ye aisa hi hai 10 ghante maatha maaroge to ek baar hi connect hoga wo bhi speed ka mat poochna bilkul mari hui bsnl gprs se 1/4 bhi nahi. haan customer care ka poochna hi mat unko pata nahi kis liye baithaya hai koi problem aati hai mujse poochna [protected]
                      I am from ranchi there is so much gprs problem i am very sad its connectuity so please solve gprs problem
                      DEAR SIR
                      MERA NAAM SANTOSH HAI.MEIN 20 DIN PAHALE AIRCEL KA SIM CARD KHARIDA THA.MAINE 14 RS WALA INTERNET USE KARA HU. MEIN JAB INTERNET USE KARA HU.TAB MUJHE TEMPORARY NETWORK PROBLEM BATATA HAI.MAINE BAHUT SA COMPLAIN KIYA HAI MAGAR MERE INTERNET THICK NAHI HUA HAI.JAB BHI COMPLAIN DETE HAI TO MUJHE COMPLAIN NUMBER DETA HAI AUR BOLTA HAI AAPKA PROBELM 72 HOUR MEIN THICK HO JAYEGA.MAGAR THICK HOTA NAHI HAI PLEASE AAP JALDI SE ACTION LE MERA MOBILE NUMBER HAI [protected]
                      DEAR SIR
                      MERA NAAM SANTOSH HAI.MEIN KOLKATA KA RAHANE WALA HU .MEIN 20 DIN PAHALE AIRCEL KA SIM CARD KHARIDA THA.MAINE 14 RS WALA INTERNET USE KARA HU. MEIN JAB INTERNET USE KARA HU.TAB MUJHE TEMPORARY NETWORK PROBLEM BATATA HAI.MAINE BAHUT SA COMPLAIN KIYA HAI MAGAR MERE INTERNET THICK NAHI HUA HAI.JAB BHI COMPLAIN DETE HAI TO MUJHE COMPLAIN NUMBER DETA HAI AUR BOLTA HAI AAPKA PROBELM 72 HOUR MEIN THICK HO JAYEGA.MAGAR THICK HOTA NAHI HAI PLEASE AAP JALDI SE ACTION LE MERA MOBILE NUMBER HAI [protected]
                      ACTUALLY THIS PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED BY USING DIFFERENT PROXY LOCATION, WHEN
                      DISTURBING.
                      call me [protected]

MANISH JAIN
                        hello sir, my no is [protected]. i am aircel subscriber( bihar). last month company deduct rs. 15 from my account as missed called service charges. but i did not sent any request message to activate such services and after 2 days calling attemt i got a chance to talk to customer care executive. they told me that i might have sent a message to activate this service.when i clear my side then they told me they will inspect this and will reply in 48 hours. But it had passed 25 days, neither there is any call from customer from c.care nor i got a chance again after repeated attempts.Now again today on 8th day of july they debited my balance by rs 15 without giving me any information. they not only deduct my account two times but also failure to give such service for which they deduct my account fraudently.

Apart from this theftness there are others complaints like bad network, disturb network, complete negligence of customer's appeal, absence of communication between subscriber and aircel executives
                        I hope you will do your best to reassure my faith on Aircel.

THANK YOU !
                        I think your should get in touch with the nodal officer in your area and put forward your complaint as he can help you escalate things appropriately . Check this link to get in touch, http://aircel.com/ContactUs/Offices/bihar-nodal.asp
                        Or, you could also try writing in your complaint here, http://tinyurl.com/mzgdqf
                        Hope this helps… :)

Aircel — Unauthorised deduction from aircel

i m using aircel for three years it was going well. But since this week unusual deduction from my aircel account. customer care is so worst that they not provided exact reason.. So far 80 Rupees (45 + 35 ) twice deducted huge deduction in my ac.Next time, I cant even recharge in fear to get amount deduction. Pls help me in this case.
                        [protected][protected]
                        Thanks & Regards,

Karthik. S
                        ([protected])
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Aircel - Delhi — Network and gprs Problem

Abhijit Pattnaik

I buyed a new aircel no yesterday with lots of hope that it will serve me better, but rather i was dissappointed...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Aircel / Pocket Internet — Internet not working when attached to pc

Ankit Singh
                          Respected Sir/Madam,

I have taken a Aircel Prepaid Connection on 3rd of July 2009, and as the company's...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

sir/madam
                          i am karan from jammu i am using aircel perpaid i have problem with live tv on my cell when i am streaming live tv on my mobile after 10 mintue it error msg connection time out...i have already stream live tv in my mom cell which has airtel mobile office...plzzz sir give me procedure and solve my problem...
                          thnx
                          jammu
                          Hi Karan,
                          Why don’t you take the matter to the nearest Aircel Store, I am sure they will be able to guide you better and explain you all the details for future reference as well
                          Hi Karan,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
                          Team Aircel India.

Aircel Customer — signal problem

susantakayori
                            sir, i am live on jhankra in paschim madinipur. i am aircel customer, i am aircel used in march 2009, sir i am not to used...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (34)

Aircel — internet not working on laptop

Ashish Bagde

I took Aircel connection to just surfing internet and i recharged with Rs 98 for internet use. i...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (72)

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            40 days - Cancel order
                            (13 minutes ago)
                            Hero Motocorp
                            Pleasure head lamp , horn sound and unwanted lighting glowing in the day time
                            (13 minutes ago)
                            India Post
                            car registration certificate not delivered
                            (20 minutes ago)
                            Multiplier Wealth Abhishek Ninaniya Sebi Regd. Analyst
                            fraud services offered by abhishek ninaniya in services of f&o trading
                            (22 minutes ago)