Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

Aircel Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel related photos (1236)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

Aircel Prepaid — My Aircel Number is Not Working [Resolved]

Shaik Mohammed Ali
Dear Sir

I was bought your Aircel prepaid Sim card from your one of the dealer on 22nd November..that time...

Sikkandhar badhusha
hi everyone Im basha and i've purchased a new aircell startup card. its was 5 year validity. when i recharged my card first time i'got the message from aircell that say thank me to choose 5 years validity card throug out 2012.... but now i got message when i disconnect my outgoing calls that contain the message the validity of my card only for 2010. after this event i have try to contact customer care (no.[protected])but still i've no response....................................................
Nov 25 I activatae new sim 5 year validity card .But validity period until 2010 notified in my mobile.Actually 5 year validity means validity expire on 2012 nov 25 .what is the reasion.pls reply
yours faithfully
d.palpandi
New n0:[protected]
Old no:[protected]
hi, i want to know the address of a mobile user(Magesh) whose number is [protected]. He is my best friend, i missed out all the details of him and i know only his mobile number but its not working now. could u pls help me out... pls send all the information. If it is any procedure to get his address means pls let me know.

Rgds
K.Prakash
i wish to know about aircell jos because i am a fresh graduate engg. & my branch is electronics & comm. engg. so please give me some hint about job... thanks!
I agree.You do one thing send them a last message saying--- I am removing this card.if still they dont response send it again & again & tease them

Aircel — No customer service response! [Resolved]

Vijayalakshmi

Please call [protected] ( Aircel Customer care number), i tried this number before mentioning it to you,...

C.Edwin Raj
    I dont think that it has use to make my complaint in this website... cos when i tried through verbal communication it dint give me any use .... then how can i wxpect through a mail???????????? my mobile no. is [protected], i called a ISD no. on 5th of October , but no one picked the call, but i was charged Rs.9.20.. when i called to CC and asked to take a complaint, Mr.Pravin Who's CSO in aircell told that he'll take a complaint and send me the complaint no. but i dint get it even after 3 days.... then i spoked to a supervisor named Miss/mrs Swapna, she told that still now there was no complaint raised and she'll take a complaint and forward it..... at last after 5 days i spoked to Mr.Charles who is Supervisor there... really his service and softskills was good... yet he said that there's no updation regarding that ISD no. i left it just like that since i was satisfied with Mr.Charles's service..... really he's the Asset of Aircel..... I do have another Prepaid no. which is [protected] . in this no. Rs.30 got depleted on 6th November. i gave a complaint to Mioss/Mrs.Kirthiga, she said that i'll ghet a docket no. but i dint get it.... when i asked for supervisor they transfered to TL.Mr.Vijay kumar... he hunged up the line in between (4.30pm)... then at night 11.30 i spoked to TL.Devraj he said that the amount got depleted cos i've activated SMS bank, which i already gave a request to cancel in the month of MAY. .. he said that he'll check and call me between 4.30 to 5pm... but he dint... then i called at 11.30 and spoked to a CSO , he said that Devraj'll call me in 1/2 an hour as he went to dinner... i was waiting till 12.30 but he dint call... again i called and spoked to Ranjith CSO.... really he made me to frustrate like anything..... if possible.. hear that call and give a good solution......
    I have been with aircel for more than 4 years. It was a good time with aircel when i was a pre-paid customer. The number i used before apr-07 was [protected]. which i made a mail regarding the de-activation of the number since i got a new number to use . Till date i have been recieving the rental charges and cug charges even for the de-activated number . No response has been given from their side for the complaints. Such a poor service on them.
    i have aircel sim card with mobile number, unfortunately i forgot my mobile number. how to get my air cel mobile number pls, and also there is no outgoing specelity in my mobile bz i have to recharge my mobile.
    so pls give information that how to get my forgotten mobile number?
    gprs does not active
    first we try map to 52345 after 1 months
    then my gprs is not active.
    so why it is not active.help me
    customer care numer trying one month not respone costomer care officer another call atend busy please call me later only this line speak computer gprs does not active
    then my gprs is not active.
    so why it is not active.help me
    I am having Prepaid No.[protected] and everyday frequentyly atleast 10 advertisement calls are comming and I went to washermenpet office and they activate DND on 27/01/2009. Tilldate while i am in driving advertisement recorded calls are comming. I have made somany compaints at Choolai Office and through customer care. No response.

This is my final compaint and If any calls like above said reason is coming U are the sole responsibility, because my job is travelling by vehicles to meet all official works.

VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE

B.SURESH
    Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Your issue has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team