Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

aircel collect the charge at 30 rupees for signature tone activation.
But till now not activated my request signature...

Please check the speed I am getting for the past 1 week from Aircel Pocket Internet Kerala for my mobile number [protected].

It's pretty fast ha, .7KB download and .2 KB upload. Please check the screenshot for proof.
I called they CC and even their Nodal Officer in vain for a number of times.

If some one from US see this, they will definitely get a heart attack as they even consider 10Mbps as a slow connection.

BEST OF LUCK AIRCEL FOR CHEATING THEIR CUSTOMERS.
Never take Aircel Pocket Internet
Aug 6, 2021
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

Aircel Customer Service Team

I have not activated Aircel Music connect for my no. [protected]. Without any prior information, Rs. 30/- getting deducted for the second month. Pl. have this deactivated and confirm at the earliest.

Aircel Customer Service Team
    i used Haryana Aircel prepaid number. this is my number [protected]. i do not activate any service like music connect. but deducted daily 7 rupees from account. with out my permission how can do u actvate. Please deactivated and confirm at ASAP.

on Sunday 03/06/2012 i started using Internet service from my mobile no.[protected] of aircel company . in the mean time a message flashed that babe video service is activated with charges rs.3 per day. for this i registered a complained to aircel with complaint no. 1-[protected] that how company has activated this service without my consent. the person dealing on customer care assured me that service will be terminated in next 24 hours. but till 05.06.2012 service was not terminated . now the person of customer care did not take my call properly and dose not give me any fresh request number for the above said complaint . till time rs.9 have been deducted from my account.pls look into matter.

Idea — Activation of video service without any request

Some video 3 or video daily service gets activated on my number everytime. I have never made any request for the same. However, when it got activated first time, i simply called to customer care and ask them to deactivate it and request them to not to activate it again in any future. But again i got message that my video daily service has been activated. I dont understand what's the issue with these people. On calling to customer care, they said it wil be deactivated. They have no answer for why this service gets activated on my number everytime. Plz resovle this issue.

Aircel Customer Service Team
      please resolve it as early as possible
      thanks

Problem:
        Without any authorization Aircel, activates value added services and deducts charges (in prepaid connection).

Incident:
        You get a call from a number, you attend it - it means that value added service is activated. You get a message on activation with an option that you need to call a number to de-activation. However, if you call that number (in my latest case - it is cookery tips and the number given was 5800025), either you will not be able to connect to that number or it will be an pre-recorded call with no option for de-activating it.

After trying you assume that its one time issue, then later you will realise that amount is deducted for every month.

In my mother's number, they have enabled 4 such services(as on today it is 4 services) and deducting Rs. 120/- per month since September 2011. My mother's monthly call charges will be less than 100 and they were deducting more than Rs.120/-pm.

Without knowing the real culprit, she thought the problem is in mobile and was planning to change the mobile. I am looking for options to make a compliant with Telecom authority as well.

Aircel customer care has communicated that they will not refund the money deducted till now.

I am raising this compliant so that Aircel should not do the same to other customers

Aircel — illegal charges

i have been subscribed friend zone service and i paid its charge.
        Within last 15 i have unsubscribed it but still i charged 30 rs. today
        which is not legal
        would you please register my complain and give me some satisfactory answer
        and please return my balance
        My cell no is [protected]
        Buddy you must understand that these value added services cannot be activate and charged without your prior approval. I am sure there is a gap somewhere. Why don’t you get in touch with the customer care or visit the nearest Aircel store for a solution..
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [protected]@aircel.co.in.We shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Unnecessary deduction of a/c balance
          There is unnecessary deduction of my a/c balance and i want to know the reasons...

respected sir,
          I am customer of aircel sim they are taking ill mannered and does not take response of any complain. I am recharged of 98 rupees they are does not take response in aircel company i was taking with rahul and not take proper response and when i am said to this person that please give me head office no. this was taking unappropriated and not giving no

Aircel Customer Service Team

Please remove my caller tune, my number is [protected]...

Aircel — Wrong deduction [Resolved]

Dear sir, Today Rs. 49 was deducted from my balance ([protected]), when I asked for that at 198, your representative told me...

Aircel Web Recharge (Rs 110.00 - full talk time) via HDFC debit card on[protected] through Billdesk payment gateway.

but recharge unsuccessful and balance debited from my bank account.

Bank transaction details is given below in this mail.

Now reply me what to do? Recharge Unsuccessful and amount did not refund.

I'm afraid to recharge online because it may unsuccessful and balance will wipe out from my account.

Is this procedure secure? Why are you doing such cheating with your customer. In this age of competition market you are cheating your customer.

Either modify your programming loopholes in payment gateway system or stop the online recharge facility by which people are cheated.

Please help me by replying How could I get my debited amount (Rs.110/-)

I want immediate actions else I have to complaint against AIRCEL.

Name: Abhisek Banerjee

My Mobile Number: [protected]

Bank Statement is given in attachment for proof!
            Amount debited from Bank BUT Recharge Unsuccessful

Aircel Customer Service Team
            I suffered in same problem of Rs 108 recharge. After so many follow ups they refund me after a month ! Shame on aircel service.
            Hello Friends,

Thank to Aircel very much for their kind support and customer care.
            I got my debited balance in my bank account on 7th June 2012. They kept their promises.
            I appreciate them for their work and wish such care and support will always remain with customers.

i want to block this number, my number is [protected]...

Aircel — SIM CARD REJECTED [Resolved]

I am Bhagwati prasad mob no [protected](MNP ON 1 MAY 2012) my outgoing and incomming calls bared on 27 may then i submitted...

I bought a aircel data card([protected]) from bomnhalli sangeetha stores. i choosed aircel datacard only bocz of 3gb free offer. the datacard worked till 3gb and stopped without any notice.

They initially charged me 10000+ rs for the free usage. No paper statement sent to me and online statements are password protected(this things were not known and not at all informed).

I said i cannot pay for free usage they commited and the datacard is no use after 7 days. am still getting pressure from your customer sevice to pay a mere amount of 3K request & saying some appologies for my email communication / complaints.

Thier is no faith in the way happened and how it can be billed like this.. havent seen the paper statement / online statement. simply threating me to pay 3K. Thier are many service providers still giving 5gb and 10gb free. how can i pay for free usage of 3gb and no usage after that.

Many Thanks
              Baskar

Aircel — Service not as per Contract

I had taken an Aircel Connection appx: 1 Month ago in Delhi. Paid for a Silver Number and ISD and International Roaming. Till Date Aircel has not bothered to switch on my International Roaming and ISD Facility despite having collected for the same.

Their Nodal Officers have stopped picking my calls now and Call Centre is Incompetent at the Best.

What can I do in this Case???

My issue worst!! for one month service from May 22, 2012 - June 21, 2012
              $475.00 one cycle--Sprint in Arizona, United States. Contract billing from Jan 22, 2011 - Present is $59.63 unlimited not to pass 6G which is way high transferring for personal computer usage!!! Normal should not even use 1G --- Help someone this is INSANE ! None of the cell companies are able to claim what, which, & where their cells are owned & billed This is internet air card not phone --- Too bad not billed like the good old days! Kilowat usage per kilowatt waves going throw wires!!! Much more safe & economical!!!
              My experience also not so good. I took data card prepaid connection for 750RS (4GB +3.5GB) from Indira Nagar Bangalore and I used 7 GB. Aircel billed me 24000 and when I went back to them, they are suggesting it was wrong and pay 5000RS. How can i pay 5000Rs when i taken 750RS connection? I did not pay and now I am getting calls from police and aircel legal advocate and asking me to pay 33000RS. Though I have de-activated the card that month and I have been issued with another bill next month. This is really a bad service. Please review all this issues and help customers to go for Aircel.

Mahesh

Aircel — Myaccount login [Resolved]

Hello everyone,

Am an Aircel Post Paid customer from the last month. Tried to pay my bill using the link https://auth.aircel.com/aircel/jsp/LoginSelfcare.jsp....

With regards to enabling outgoing facility for both of my numbers, I have been holding Aircel account for more than 6 years and the bill amounts have been paid regularly. Though, there is credit limit of 1500, all of a sudden; outgoing facility has been disconnected. I understand there is an outstanding payment of 207 Rupees. I am not sure about this one time payment, when I checked with all your customer services associates; they are not able to find out the why it has been charged hence requested us to lodge a complaint. The complaint has been lodged more than 2 times and there is no single response any of the teams.I am deeply concerned and worried about the service that you guys provide. I have been trying for the past 4 hours for enabling the numbers. The worst part, aircel having to as pay absolutely nothing in the form manners or even a gesture of apology for their inefficiency and incompetency.

Aircel Customer Service Team

i lost my phone so i want to block that SIM and wanted the sim of same number
                  my number is [protected]...

i am really disappointed by the money which was drained in waste due to the faulty site of ( AIRCEL )
                  the site shows rc79 to be a sms recharge and i have got main balance
                  and 49 to be a 1000 sms recharge
                  but the senario is different
                  faulty information
                  Aug 5, 2021

Aircel Customer Service Team

on 24 th may i recharged my number with 50 rs nd den the balance in my phone is approx 60 nd today i noticed my balance is deducted and now it is 20 i hardly make calls of 10 rs in these 3 dayz and to askabout my balance i called to customer care and the person their told me that there is only 5 paise deduction from ur account and he told me that there is no other deduction due to any services but they dont know where my balance has gone and now they are not giving me any accurate answer however they are talking like nonsense so plz help me i just want to ask where my balance has gone why they deduct it hope my problem will b solved in few dayz thnxxx ..... plz help me
                    Aug 5, 2021

Aircel Telecom — balance deduction and incorrect information

there was an automatic activation on my cell phone of service named aircel talkies and a balance was reduced of rs 20, i called the customer care and there was not a gud response from them,
                    they held my line for about half an hour nd after they said that your balance will be refunded with 7 days and now they are that the company is not responsible for it and the service is deactivated, no senior person is willing to talk and they keep the phone on hold for about 15-20 mins,
                    there was also an call from the caller tunes service and the person from the customer care said no balance will be diducted accept for the charges of 30rs per month, he said hat change of another song will not be charged done in any manner, but it is also chargable,
                    aircel is providing a very bady service, they call a person about 15-20 times a day for activation for some crazy schemes,
                    it is not the thong of getting rs 20 back, but will these telecom companies will be taking our money when ever they want at there own choice,,
                    this kind of behaviour is not expected.
                    Indian telecom companies are taking it for stake and we he customers are going crazy...
                    this type of behaviour is not tolerable
                    DND service is the solution to such problems. You can also visit the nearest Aircel store for best results.

Aircel Customer Service Team

I had been using the Aircel Cellular mobile number [protected] as a post paid service. I terminated this number in the first...
                      I Deepak sharma have a Aircel connection with nubmer [protected] have made number of requests to get my nember ported to vodafone...