Aircel — linking the mobile no with aadhar card

Ananthapadmanaban gururajan on Dec 27, 2017
I have brought life time validity card for rs 888 at the year of 2001. Since i am using another mobile operator with my phone the frequency of recharge usually less in this aircel number but for all the bank related transactions, i have registered this mobile number. Now when i try to link aircel number with aadhar card the aircel office person want to recharge the number to get linked with aadhar.

All they want is otp number to get linked, why i need to recharge now to get linked to aadhar for a active account with balance of rs 50 in it.

For aircel guys
For information about my mobile number, aadhar number contact me in this mail id gapadmanaban. Gap@gmail.com.

[Dec 27, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer (Ananthapadmanaban gururajan),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for better assistance:

Store address:
Store executive's name:
Date of visit :

Updated by Ananthapadmanaban gururajan, Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for contacting me from [protected] and directing me to anna nagar branch near Spencer plaza.

Regarding the dispute with Aricel showroom at Manivakkam chennai -600048.
Here is the video clip

Dispute history : I wish to link my aircel number with is live and working with Aadhar. But the aircel showroom scamming me to recharge the aircel number now to get linked to aadhar number.
Dear Customer (Ananthapadmanaban gururajan),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite details.

Updated by Ananthapadmanaban gururajan, Dec 28, 2017
Thanks the aircel store at

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Aircel+Store/@12.8977751, 80.0630148, 16.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x9c9b566f8ec9a09b!8m2!3d12.8992586!4d80.0649307
Dear Customer (Ananthapadmanaban Gururajan),

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Assuring you best services in future.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have sent a Porting Request many times to AIRCEL due to network issues at my city(Hyderabad), I was planning to port and switch to a better provider, also there is no customer service found near by so i wished to port. Kindly generate a port Code and send to my Mobile,
Details are:
Number- [protected]
Dear Customer (Pa$$word44),

Apologies! As per our system check, informing that the mentioned number (9700038750) is not showing any records in our system. Therefore, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Concerned Aircel number:
The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2018
Dear Customer (Pa$$word44),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

I had purchased my sim card on 19-December 2017
the mobile number which i have purchased is [protected]
already 48 hrs has been exceeded and the sim card has not yet been active
Dear Customer (sarathreddy8498),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for better assistance:

An alternate number:
20 digits of Aircel SIM:

Dear Customer (sarathreddy8498),

We have checked your account and found that connection got activated on 19th Dec’17 itself and you have received the respective benefits of FRC 52.

FRC 52 provides the talk time of Rs.26 and all calls @ 20p/min for one year & 350 MB 3G/2G data for 30 days. Kindly dial *126*7# to check the benefits.

Aircel Social Media Team
Hi, its muzammel hoque from delhi, i want the call details of last 40 days. due to some business reason its urgent for me. it would be great if your team can help me on that issue,

Dear Muzammel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. Concerned Aircel No.

Aircel Social Media Team
My numbr is [protected]... what to do
Dear Subha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would request you to share your exact concern with us, So that our team can help.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2018
Dear Subha,

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - linking the mobile no with aadhar card
    www.bdomains.com